Mutants & Masterminds: A House Divided - OOC Thread

The Story Guide

I am not trying to be rude, but this may come across this way:

I don't want you making up extra stuff for why she's there. She's been assigned to a team there, as their HR liaison. I thought I had put up earlier either here somewhere or in chat that that was not unusual for a DeVries team, that they would have an HR person "on the team" to act as an intermediary with DeVries as a sponsoring company and effective quartermaster. My apologies if this was missed, but I really don't want you to add in reasons why she's been assigned to a team. That's an area that is solely the province of me as the ST. PM me if you want to add something else, but otherwise, so far as Sunny knows, DeVries said "your next job assignment is here, be there by this time and date."

Yeah, see, my uncertainty about that was why I took so long posting. That uncertainty plus knowing that you can get very upset about things like that. But then you got very upset about the time I was taking too.

So, I figured...damned if I do, damned if I don't. I'd rather be damned for something I did. :)

I figured passing out stuff was something an HR liason might do. To be honest, I have -no idea- what an "HR Liason" actually does. So I'll edit the post happily, once we have a chance to bump heads and figure out what exactly I did that was wrong. (^_^)

Due to a combination of issues last week that lead to a severe nosedive in my depression, I am going to be taking a little bit of time to try and get my head back above...bad places. I will probably not be posting here this week, as there are other areas of my life that need more immediate attention. This is not a closing of my side of the game, just a delay while I try to find my sanity and some point of happiness that can keep me going for a little longer. I'll post here again when I'm back up to ST duties.

• 2 weeks later...

Iris Macleod, it has been said before that with both of our characters being new Peacekeepers that we would've been in the same 'class'. We could work something out that we know each other, or we could just leave it at we've seen each other. Either would be fine with me, just putting it out there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After some lengthy discussion between Carver and I about scheduling (Carver) and mental capability (me), we've decided to shutter AHD. It's a great concept and we might come back to it or another iteration of it at some future date, but with Carver's free time now at a premium and myself still playing the bipolar meds rollercoaster, it's just not feasible at the moment.

Sorry guys. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived