[Exalted] OOC Heaven's Reach

Krul

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the plus side, you now have 2 weeks of training time to spend on the charms you want, and I gave everyone a major amount of xp, check the Information thread..

Send me PM, or include a new PM at the end of your character sheets for whatever your spending your xp on, 2 weeks likely isn't enough to get everything you want with your XP, but you'll have a bit of time during the Vara refit for some more training.

Still wondering about what I asked here, as in what pre-requisites it requires, and can it be done in 50xp?

Also just noticed we're dealing with the Vara... and I got a certain bit of bling on my Voidfighter/Warstrider that lets me use alchemical charm artifacts with it...

I'm sorry, at this point I got too many questions about the system, and no time personally to look at the rules on my own. That and the resources I do have are a disorganized mess and I don't want to have to read through a college-level of studying for a game. I want to have fun with this but with my life in disarray as it is I gotta just cut back to what I know. Better for me to bow out now, rather than later.

I'm out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've not been around, I'd say the holiday season has hit hard, and some of that is true, but I've also been exhausted, most of the time when I get home from work, and the hours I do have free I spend either sleeping, or winding down before I go to sleep, neither of which gives me the energy for much in terms of creativity.  Also last few weeks, days off have been busy with family gatherings.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived