XP Update: 4 XP

Dan: 26

Kestrel: 26

Karren: 26

Sophia: 22

Zed: 12

Janos: 10

Sun Kai: 10

NOTES: I was going to rope Zed in, but I'm going to let Karren and Sophia work him over a bit first.. once he's brought to the Voidswimmer, that thread will end and a new one will begin.. if anyone wants to start any thread for character interaction over the next two weeks.. feel free, or you can use Janos's if you like.

Max-

It would depend on how famous Kestrel is in the seedy underbelly of smuggling and illicit stuff. Zed is talented, but by and large small fry on a stellar scale. Being merely an outcaste DB, his exploits aren't much more than worth some chuckles over a drink

Kestrel is a pretty high profile thief, though she uses an artifact to conceal her real appearance while 'on the job.' She doesn't have a standard calling card, but she does like to leave something connected to her name. A feather, perhaps...or a little figurine...or a card with a picture on it.

So the name may have some notoriety. That said, she hasn't done anything hugely outrageous yet...preying mostly on border lords and well to do merchant princes out here on the periphery where the law is lax and she can hide behind the often conflicting legalities of different planets.

Personal Update - Feeling rather unwell as of the last day or two, spent most of the day in bed, hopefully this will pass soon, but based on past experience, this is the start of a bug not the end of it, this is a situation update so folks are aware of the situation.

Krul, I need to get in chat sometime when you're on so we can run this little training exercise quickly. Mostly because I'm not too familiar with exalted combat, so having you on hand to help me through it would be very useful.

When's a good time for you, usually? My schedule's pretty irregular, but I can make special effort to accomodate a particular time usually.

Hey, sorry about the slow responses, I'm mid job-transition (as in, put in 2 weeks, working off remainder of schedule, at the same time getting situated at new job. Lots of hours)

Short version of what is being made...

First Circle Hellstrider (Radiant Avatar of Succor)

Perfect Quality Orichalcum Wavecleaver Daiklave (Exalted Core)

Perfect Quality Soulsteel-Vitriol Autoklave (Shards)

Mechanics -- The Rest To Come Later As Time Permits

Radiant Avatar of Succor

Core Teodozjia – The Lions Sent Into The World

Urge: To destroy the enemies and support the allies of Janos Tem

Attributes: Strength 5(13), Dexterity 3(6), Stamina 6(8); Charisma 4, Manipulation 4, Appearance 3(4); Perception 3(4), Intelligence 4, Wits 3(5)

Virtues: Compassion 1, Conviction 5, Temperance 2, Valor 5

Abilities: Athletics 1(4), Awareness 3(7), Dodge 3(7), Integrity 3(4), Investigation 2, Linguistics (Native: Old Realm; Others: five additional languages) 5(6), Lore 2, Martial Arts 5(6), Occult 5, Performance 1, Presence 1, Resistance 6(9), Socialize 2, Stealth 3(4), Survival 1

Willpower: 9 Essence: 4 Essence Pool: 95

Virtue Modifiers

+5 Strength(Valor),

Soak(all) = (Stamina x 2) + 5(Conviction) = 21

Mobility Penalty = 7 – 2 = 5

Fatigue Value = 6

Attunement = 14

Contributed By Teodozjia

Principle of Motion—The teodozjia typically has nine banked actions (Janos can use charm to have 10)

Measure the Wind—A lion sent into the world can smell weakness

Spirit-Cutting—Supplemented attacks affect the immaterial

Essence Plethora—10 extra motes

Subsidiary 1: Sesselja(Glorious Divinity II – pg 86)

Attributes: +1 Dexterity, +1 Wits, +1 Perception

Abilities: +1 Medicine, +1 Stealth, +1 Resistance, +1 Integrity, +1 Dodge, +1 Awareness

Specialties: +1 Internal Surgery (Medicine)

Charm: Touch of Grace - The sesselja heals a living or demonic target

Subsidiary 2: Marotte (Glorious Divinity II – Pg 82)

Attributes: +1 Stamina, +1 Dexterity, +1 Strength

Abilities: +1 Craft, +1 Resistance, +1 Thrown, +1 Dodge, +1 Athletics, +1 Awareness

Specialties: Feats of Strength (Athletics), Hiding in Small Places (Stealth)

Charm: Form Reduction Technique—Fist-sized quiescent mass

Subsidiary 3: Tomescu (Glorious Divinity II – Pg 90)

Attributes: +1 Wits, +1 Dexterity, +1 Strength

Abilities: +1 Melee, +1 Martial Arts, +1 Archery, +1 Awareness, +1 Athletics, +1 Dodge

Specializations: Solo vs. Mass Combat Unit (War)

Charm: (Special Quality) Born and bred to effectively fight as individuals against multiple opponents, tomescu receive a free counterattack or parry (demons’ choice) at their full dice pool for every attack made against them.

Subsidiary 4:Agata (Glorious Divinity II – Pg 70)

Attributes: +1 Strength, +1 Appearance, +1 Stamina

Abilities: Athletics +1, Resistance +1, Survival +1, Linguistics +1, Awareness +1, Dodge +1

Specializations: Airborne (Dodge), Inhumanly Beautiful (Presence)

Charm: Landscape Travel (text from Jewel-of-War, being already altered for Hellstrider): A jewel-of-war may spread glittering crystal wings and fly. Its normal speed is 40 times its pilot’s normal ground movement rate; its top speed is 120 miles an hour

• 2 weeks later...

Archived