Jump to content
Justin OOC

Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM): Monster Academy - Chapter 7: End of Term [complete]

Recommended Posts

Kyohei shook his head. "I just don't know. We have some very predatory Yokai at the academy. They could simply view you two as tasty morsels and eat you." opened the door, looked around and motioned for them to follow. "IT's clear for now."

With that and few distractions he brought them to Ruby's Cabin, seeing it perfectly organized, he knew it was Lumah who'd helped. There was lab equipment, and a libray of books the the school library wouldn't have.

"You'll be safe here."

"I should have picked up some samples on our way here. Kyohei-Kun wouldn't have noticed me taking a finger or three in the confusion if I had been careful," muttered the young dryad to herself, rubbing away a burgeoning headache from stareing into Rubi's microscope for too long. Yuuki had borrowed one of the witch's aprons, and it was splattered with blood and other less identifiable substances from her more... hands on work cutting pieces out of herself for her research and healing the damage over. The pain was... distracting, but needed, given how small an ammount of Kyohei's flesh she had to work with... Until she was sure what was going on in *her* body, she wasn't going to waste it.

Her tree needed her with it. She knew this in her heart of hearts. If she could have gotten to it the quick way, even by assaulting the barrier with a two-hundred foot tall tree puppet, she would have. In a heartbeat. But that way lay failure and imprisonment and her tree needed her. Now.

That meant finding a cure so they would lower the barrier and allow her to leave. Simple as that. Easy and totally impossible given the tools at hand.

The dryad twitched and giggled brokenly, forcing herself to not think about her tree again and towards the solution as a kettle boiled behind her on the stove. Time to sterilize her tools again already it seemed. And compare heated samples to fresh samples to frozen samples and consult the books and remind herself that looking for more samples or letting the world guide her to a solution directly wasn't something to consider.

Yet anyway. She'd give it a few more hours... Maybe she'd find something useful if she used another tool, see if another kind of seed reacted differently, try anything and everything...

[envoy] 5:11 pm: okay. MA Roll. For Science!

[envoy] 5:11 pm: Mind+Biology

envoy *rolls* 2d6: 4+5+9: 18

[envoy] 5:12 pm: and mind+occult

envoy *rolls* 2d6: 3+5+10: 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When they were moved through the school grounds and into a cabin, that smelled of both sterilized medical equipment and fresh linen, Mystel had felt a mixed sensation of comfort and unnerving, it felt like she was either in thr most akward home ever, or the most comfertable hospital. "So, what is this place for?" She asked not knowing what they needed the lab tools for since none of them to her knowledge were proficent in medical science. It wasnt until she heard the drayd say that she was going to find a cure or expermenmt that she got uneasy thinking that Yuuki was going to go nuts a bit and forcefully take flesh, marrow, and blood like she said before.

"Uhhhhh...So Yuuki, can I do anything to help?" Mystel asked on instinct not realizing if the other girl had the mind to, she could take it as an invitation to use her as an experiment and lab rat, intead of fetching chemicals and other things like she was actually offering. This place would have seemed more homely despite its technological differences had she nmot still be questioning the sanity of the tree obsessed woman occupying it with her...Alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"It's quiet." Aderyn frown. The hall was a mess, with bits missing, charred, or broken, but right at this moment it was deserted. He glanced back at Haruhi, giving the vampire boy a lingering once-over, half-dressed as they both were. Not now, and Resak's not here.

He made a trilling sound of indecision, his gender sliding between male in female - a nervous habit from childhood whenever s/he couldn't make a decision. S/he wasn't sure if s/he should stay put with the vampire or venture out to see if everything was finally calmed down. On the one hand, Resak would want Aderyn to stay put. On the other hand, Aderyn could tell that a good chunk of the day had gone by and Resak still wasn't back. He might be hurt and need Aderyn. Settling into her usual female form, she hesitantly stepped out into the hallway and started making her way to the stairs.

"I'm gonna take a look around and see what's going on," she called back to Haruhi as she went. "I'll be right back."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haruhi watched as the other gave him the once over making him feel like he was being checked out, this prompted him to blush and cover himself with the clothe. "Quiet?" He asked as he slinked over to the door and covered his nose as he caught the scent of the charred wood and stone that once was the hallway, it was scary thatg could have easily beenj them if such destruction had spread. When the other boy had heard he was going to go check things out the vampire quickly cried out for him..."Adreyn wait!" The pale youth cried out chasing after him toward the stairs not wanting to be left alone, especially with all this chaos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With a long, luxurious sigh, Delilah sat up from Serena's bed and swung her legs over the side of the mattress, her bountiful breasts bouncing for an extra long moment. Standing up and searching around for her dress, she grinned ruefully over at Serena and Jezebelle just beginning to stir when realized she had left her heeled sandals on the entire time.

Delilah had been 'engaged' with a nymph when she had tasted Serena's emotions wafting past, with another person brimming with passion in tow, the savour suggesting another succubus. Well, lately, it seemed Serena had been avoiding her, ditching her promise of a threesome. She totally wasn't going to get away this time.

She finished with the blissed out nymph then caught up with Serena just as she was entering her room with another girl.The half-angelic succubus pouted, seeing that the girl was Jezebelle - they didn't really get along, except when they did, of course. And she hasn't quite been annoying after finally getting Mated. Geez, waiting until she's a senior, that's, like, waiting forever...

Still, Delilah wasn't going to pass up the chance, even if it was going to be with Jezebelle. She slipped into the room after Serena and Jezebelle, closing the door behind her with her tail. The metallic click of the latch had the sound of a promise.

"Ooooh, Serena, there you are..." Delilah cooed. She was a succubus who had fed well recently and her natural presence was even more potent at the moment. The Demon Lord's daughter found herself drawn by those silken, seductive tones, not helped in the least by having the other succubus pressing herself up against her. "There's a promise you still need to make good on, and I think now is the perfect time..."

And it was. Even with Jezebelle. Now though, she slipped her dress back on and blew her most recent lovers a kiss. Jezeblle smiled back through a frown - the lust/loathing thing they had was mutual - but Serena still looked drained, her crimson skin washed out to a muted pink. Succubi might not be able to feed off each other - though their kisses could still cause supernatural pleasure - but other demons had no such immunity and the two succubi had barely restrained themselves from going to far.

On the other hand, Delilah was still buzzing with an abundance of energy from the passion around her. She could even taste the pleasure caused from other succubi and some of the vampires feeding around the school. And admittedly, she may have let herself get a little distracted from finding Kyohei. Some of the monsters might have gone crazy out there - not like her - she wanted to be by his side... among various other positions around and below him.

"That was fun!" she chirped at Serena and Jezebelle after getting as modest as the brief white dress allowed, twiddling her gifted fingers at the girls. "But I really need to find Kyohei now. Toodles!"

She liked her lips, psychically tasting Kyohei's emotions - that yummy focus and determination and passion - and sensing his location in relation to herself. Then she called upon her Hellfire and with a 'BAMF!' and the smell of brimstone and sulphur, the voluptuous temptress disappeared from Serena's room. She had totally meant to do this earlier but got distracted...

... Delilah appeared by Kyohei's side with a flash of gold and crimson flame, her burgundy hair and black feathered wings flaring. She gave him a bright grin, her cute, short fangs showing. "Hey, Kyohei! I've been looking all over - Whoa! Lucifer's balls! You'ra big one, eh?"

Delilah exclaimed at the sight of Resek, arching a brow and giving him a frank appraisal - she couldn't fuck another man, but Kyohei knew he couldn't restrain her from flirting... Nor could he stop her from fantasizing about a different kind of threesome.

At that moment, Resak gave him warning and Delilah glanced over her shoulder, giving the red dragon a frown. She recognized Kyra's dragon form and the taste of her emotions. She gave Kyohei a quick kiss then spun around, one hand on a cocked hip, the other shaking a finger at the temperamental dragoness.

"Hey now, Kyra! No eating my Mate!" She gave a quick glance at Resak with a small grin, then flicked a thumb over at him. "No eating the big guy, either, 'kay? I don't even know his name yet."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Darrik looked back as Resak warned Kyohei, but then he relaxed a hair as Delilah appeared and scolded Kyra, whom Darrik now recognized. Although given his knowledge of dragons, it didn't seem like that kind of eating.

Besides, people shouldn't know that Kyohei was out unaffected, and Delilah needed to be kept in the dorms, same for Kyra... Since Darrik was tired, he made a decision that may or may not have been questionable. "Kyohei, why don't you take Kyra and Delilah back to Kyra's room and keep an eye on her?"

"And also," he gave a cheeky grin to Resak as he said it... "Resak's taken, twice over. We need to head back to rest anyway, yeah."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Resak made a face at Delilah’s words. He bloody well knew who she was, and she should know him. Yes, his father wasn’t a demon lord, but that didn’t make him a nobody. Either she was a ditz or she didn’t care to know; neither was acceptable and both were annoying. She was the daughter of a major demon, she should know other demons. He was also annoyed by the assumption that if he and dragon clashed, it would be the dragon eating and Resak being eaten.

Now was not the time. With effort, Resak put away his offended pride. Instead, he focused on the dragon, who had not declared peaceful intentions yet. He shifted his stance to be defensive against the dragon. When Darrik tried to lighten the mood, it only soured his—particularly at the words claiming he was taken. He was not. He hadn’t gotten a Nibelung pregnant yet, so he was most certainly not bound to anyone. Darrik had no idea of the insult that he’d just levied against Resak, yet it was the knowledge that Darrik had not understood the insult that allowed Resak to let it pass. “You all need to get to your dorms,” he added, feeling the need to make them do exactly that. His instinct to command and possess was raging in him, and only the knowledge that he wouldn’t do either if he tried to make them held his hand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When they were moved through the school grounds and into a cabin, that smelled of both sterilized medical equipment and fresh linen, Mystel had felt a mixed sensation of comfort and unnerving, it felt like she was either in thr most akward home ever, or the most comfertable hospital. "So, what is this place for?" She asked not knowing what they needed the lab tools for since none of them to her knowledge were proficent in medical science. It wasnt until she heard the drayd say that she was going to find a cure or expermenmt that she got uneasy thinking that Yuuki was going to go nuts a bit and forcefully take flesh, marrow, and blood like she said before.

"Uhhhhh...So Yuuki, can I do anything to help?" Mystel asked on instinct not realizing if the other girl had the mind to, she could take it as an invitation to use her as an experiment and lab rat, intead of fetching chemicals and other things like she was actually offering. This place would have seemed more homely despite its technological differences had she nmot still be questioning the sanity of the tree obsessed woman occupying it with her...Alone.

There was a pause, the young Dryad in the midst of pouring something boiling. "Help..?" she pondered aloud, glowing eyes blinking as she put the steaming beaker down, brushing a lock of hair out of her eyes, "Well... I am going to need someone to test my cure when it's time to see what it does to a whole infected monster just in case there are problems that might prevent me from refining the cure if I tested it on myself. Biology is rarely exact."

She smiled brightly, unbothered by the long list of negative results that could result from an untested cure, "So that would definitely help. But until then, I'm good. Unless you're game for something more interesting that worked before when a rogue Shinigami was stalking the school."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mystel grimmaced at hearing that she could be a test subject for a cure needed although, her mind was frantic and fearful of the dryad, the allure of being normal again and having full power back was just too tempting. "I guess I can try to be the cure subject...But, I don't want you to have to cut me open just to do it." Mystel ldet out a nervous laugh implying that she didn't want to be a farm for collecting marrow, or flesh, however she could part with a bit of blood.

As she watched the boiling liquid release a thrick steam tower into the air her mind then stopped on the subject of shinigami. "What do you mean by that last part?" The shapechanging girl sternly requested as she honestly wanted to get an answer without pissing off the more intimidating of the two. However she was ready to fight back if needed, she could feel a bit of a lucid structure in her molecules which meant although not so diverse she could at least create a slight weapon from her arm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Delilah scrunched up her nose in puzzlement at the taste of irritating and offended pride wafting from the large Nibelung. What's his deal? He likes the waiffy type? Or just 'cause I didn't know his name? I can't be expected to know all of the hundreds or thousands of students here.

At Darrik's comment about Resak's relationship status, Delilah rolled her eyes ostentatiously and gave the warlock a wry smirk. "Please! I'm just flirting a little. Kyo doesn't mind, and I doubt Ressy does either. Eh, big guy?" She flashed him a wide, brilliant smile, surprisingly playful and genuine for a succubus. "Besides, he isn't a boyfriend of one of the Cheerleaders - I'd know because of the Cheerleader Code - so it's all good."

The boys exhortations to go back to the dorms made the young succubus draw herself up in a huff, glowing purple eyes flashing, her tail lashing from side to side. Her crossed her arms, overly full bosom jiggling like a pair of mountains during a Richter 8 boobquake, and her foot began to tap ominously with feminine pique.

The howling wind plastered her white dress against her dramatic curves, the rain making it dangerously close to transparent, but the weather wasn't damping her overwhelming sex appeal in the least.

"Oh, pooh! I just came from there. It was fun and all.." Her naturally sultry voice didn't change or even seen to suggest anything, and yet still seemed to convey a double-entendre. Darrik was sure he didn't imagine the smirk she shot him, but it was there and gone so quick, he wasn't sure. "But why bother limiting ourselves? It's not like everyone isn't infected already, right?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“It’s Resak. Because when you’re in your dorms, you’re not trying to get off the school grounds and go home and infect every other mother-fucking demon in the ice-forsaken world.” Resak sounded grumpy; he was really tired. Not necessarily physically tired, but he’d had all he could take of whatever fucked-up instinct the demon of the moment was following now. The wind gusted the dress against her body again and Resak smirked. “Unless you’d like to have some fun right here and now. I’d be game for it.”

“I have a boyfriend.” The succubus nodded her head at Kyohei, who didn’t seem to like the conversation.

Resak tilted his head to the side and undressed the smaller male student with his eyes. “He can join us,” Resak answered, his voice warming with lust. It was probably the first time Kyohei was aware of being viewed as a sexual object by another man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mystel grimmaced at hearing that she could be a test subject for a cure needed although, her mind was frantic and fearful of the dryad, the allure of being normal again and having full power back was just too tempting. "I guess I can try to be the cure subject...But, I don't want you to have to cut me open just to do it." Mystel ldet out a nervous laugh implying that she didn't want to be a farm for collecting marrow, or flesh, however she could part with a bit of blood.

As she watched the boiling liquid release a thrick steam tower into the air her mind then stopped on the subject of shinigami. "What do you mean by that last part?" The shapechanging girl sternly requested as she honestly wanted to get an answer without pissing off the more intimidating of the two. However she was ready to fight back if needed, she could feel a bit of a lucid structure in her molecules which meant although not so diverse she could at least create a slight weapon from her arm.

"Shinigami. Reapers of souls human and yokai. Had a few on campus planning to kill us all, but we stopped them. Or at least they left after we sealed one. They, or their kind of magic, may have something to do with this if the results of my tests so far are right..," remarked Yuuki with a dismissive wave of her hand, "But back to more important things. I have the ability to let the Living World guide my feet to the solution of any problem if I listen clearly enough. Tunes me out to things happenign around me, though so I need someone to wake me if a fight breaks out or I'm about to step off a building. Could lead us to exactly where we need to go."

She chuckled, wiping her hands on her bloody apron, eyes aglow with happiness that could easily turn to anger if denied, "Want to be my eyes and ears?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mystel looked completely horrified that this school attracted so much chaos, when she had read in brochures that this was one of the safest places possible. It just made her dwell on the mortality and the possiblity of death, this made her feel like she was even more of a wreck than before. It wasnt until she heard the little statment about being one with nature that brought the shape chamger out of her stuppour and made her watch the other girl.

The eriee glow of the eyes periced right down into her making aa heavy feeling rear up and she looked at the dryad with a little bit of an disgusted look as she heard her give the request. "What do you mean by...Eyes and ears?" She asked not knowing if it was to watch her back, use some kind of magic, or literally give her eyes and ears for experimentation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rubi sighed. "Don't go out there Katrina, just sit and help us research this. There's over three dozen books left to go through, and that's only the first batch."

"You'd only add to the confusion at this point."

-----------------

For the group getting soaked outside, Kyohei beheld Kyra, and sighed. "If you pounce on me, I will not be amused." Her concern showed in her posture, and he nodded. "I'm fine, just a little tired."

He looked to Delilah, now that the Red dragon Princess had been mollified. He smiled about to introduce Resak, as he'd seen more than one of his battles against the more obstinate students. "Everyone may be infected, but it's just better to keep to the dorms. Kana and some of the others are up there playing havoc with the weather, and it's hard enough to handle this at the moment without everyone else coming out and running around."

He smiled She looked good, and he knew she'd probably had her way with a half dozen women by now. "There's no escaping the barrier at the moment anyway, Thankfully."

Then She began flirting with Resak, which was fine, not against their agreement by any means. Then Resak eye-humped him and said he could join them. "I'm going to pass on that, Resak. I'm not really into other men."

It was at that time that there was a brilliant actinic flash, and the rolling booms of multiple peels of thunder. The storm seemed to quite down locally, as They discerned the Dragon that had come down from the skies. Flanked by two feathered serpents, and a half dozen harpies, Kana was an imposing figure. easily twice as big as Kyra. "Hello Little sister."

The fins up her back lit up for a moment before a blast of electricity flared from her twin horns, shooting towards Kyra. By dint of position, and instinct, Kyohei moved to intercept the blast. Interposing himself between the two Dragons, taking the full power of the blast himself, and dropping to his knees. "Ow." He pitched forward into the soaked ground, unconscious and badly hurt....

(initiative and actions for Resak, Darrik, Kyra, Delilah)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Delilah screeched in shocked fury at the Storm Dragoness blasted her Mate of Fate, no trace of her naturally sultry tones evident. Her purples eyes blazed as she furiously flapped her feathered wings, launching herself at the huge dragon.

"You lizard-cow!" the young succubus cursed, "I'll teach you to mess with my Mate!"

Kana was a big dragon, but hardly dextrous with all that bulk. It was easy to get in close and plant a rapturous Kiss on Kana's snout...

Initiative and Actions
Not sure if you want prose/description yet.

Initiative: (2d6+10=19)

Actions: Flying up and trying to plant the Kiss of Utter Bliss (Incapacitating) on Kana

Hellfire is currently set to Teleport (3 ranks)

Angelfire is currently set to Superstrength (2 ranks), Armour (6 ranks)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Understood, Sensei." Katrina said. Perhaps Rebi knew better at this point. "We should research this virus with what resources we have."

She leaned against a wall. "I hope everyone out there will be alright. That, and I am still getting my fur on end with this whole circumstance."

"One thing at a time, I wager, right?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Delilah was able to kiss Kana easily enough. Her eyes closed momentarily, then opened as she smiled. "Not bad, in a few decades that might do more than tingle." She nodded to the Harpies. "See that no one interferes with my sister and I again."

The harpies descended on the others, as two dove to grab Kyohei. Kana smiled. "He'll make a great trophy, Lord Knows you don't deserve him Sister."

---------------------

For Haruhi and Anderyn, The hall was suddenly not empty. "Wouldn't wander around like that, Singer." The voice was one from one of the seniors. From around the corner came Kiba, stalking in his wolf form, brilliant white fur covering him his piercing golden eyes.

Kiba was the eldest werewolf at the school, and something of a legend for his athletic ability and speed. "Change if you like. It's wet outside, damn Theater club dragon's on an ego trip. The girls dorm is a mess. The succubi are being succubi and all the shifters are essentally in a turf war. I've got some friends I want to go check on in there though. You two game to tag along?"

It was strange to hear such a harmonious voice come from a wolf as large as Kiba, One would assume he had a deep guttural voice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aderyn had backpeddled when Kiba had first appeared, bumping into Haruhi in her surprise. He could feel her let out a sigh of relief when the large werewolf proved in control of himself, and gave Haruhi's hand a squeeze.

"How about it?" she asked the skittish vampire. "I'm really bored and we might run into Resak outside." She glanced down at her semi-dressed state and at Haruhi's amusingly opposite half-dressed state, "But yeah, we should put on more clothes. I've got some outfits in Resak's closet and they shouldn't be too big on you, including some waterproofed leathers that should keep us dry."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mystel looked completely horrified that this school attracted so much chaos, when she had read in brochures that this was one of the safest places possible. It just made her dwell on the mortality and the possiblity of death, this made her feel like she was even more of a wreck than before. It wasnt until she heard the little statment about being one with nature that brought the shape chamger out of her stuppour and made her watch the other girl.

The eriee glow of the eyes periced right down into her making aa heavy feeling rear up and she looked at the dryad with a little bit of an disgusted look as she heard her give the request. "What do you mean by...Eyes and ears?" She asked not knowing if it was to watch her back, use some kind of magic, or literally give her eyes and ears for experimentation.

"Shake me awake if we run into anything that could get me killed. I can't help my tr... anyone, if I'm dead," Yuuki offered in explaination, fighting down the scorn at having to explain such an obvious concept until it *almost* didn't show in her gaze, "I don't know enough blood magic to do anything more, useful as it could be right now... More's the pity. Anyway. You in?"

The young Dryad didn't technically need Mystel to do this, but it would be reassuring to have her test subject at hand for when she found a cure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haruhi had looked startled when the werewolf made himself known, he reconized him as being one of the school celebrities with his athletic prowess howerever he had never seen his true form. The vampire broke his eyes away from the towering form and looked at Adryen when he asked if they could go outside, which was the only option for the boy since he didn't want to be left alone. "I don't mind...Just don't leave me alone." Haruhi slightly begged even though he was trying to seem calm and collecteced.

The pale youth heard that the other had said he culd barrow some clothes. "Are y-you sure you don't mind?" He asked sounding like he was unsure about accepting this gesture since he really uncomfertable in thought that he might be a burdan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mystel rose an eyebrow when she heard the small retort about what she was going to do. She wasn't stupid she heard the correction she made when she was about to say 'tree' showing she was once again obsessing over the immobile plant. However as she thought about it, it would make the dryad less crazy and prone to agression if she finally had closure that the mass of living would would be alright. "Yeah, I guess I can help." Mystel told the girl reassurningly, she honestly didn't feel safe aound Yuuki but this all implyed she would be in some sort of trance like state and couldn't act on the former insane impulses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ice-damned Dragons! Resak snorted in disgust at the sight of the two giant lizards squaring off. He was prepared to not get involved until the sisters had either dueled it out or they had pummeled each other to the point where he’d have no trouble going after them. The realization that Kana had been gathering lackeys was annoying, but that was another dragon eccentricity. The damned fire-fuckers were full of them.

Then the lackeys moved to grab Kyohei. Resak would have left it alone had Kana left the fighting to just Kyra. But taking other students as “trophies” wasn’t allowed by any stretch of the imagination. As the two Harpies went for Kyohei, Resak jumped to intercept them. Grabbing a wing in either hand, he slammed the two screeching bird-women together. “Keep it between you and your sister, Kana! No involving the other students!”

Initiative: 16

Carver-working *rolls* 2d6: 3+1+12: 16

Carver-working grumbles about crappy ones.

Attack on the birds (will give up his extra action to get both, if that’s allowed): 21 total

Carver-working *rolls* 2d6: 6+5+10: 21

[Carver-working] 4:05 pm: Nice!

42 damage to each bird

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Nah, it's fine," she grinned as she pulled him back into the room, not bothering to shut the door and she stripped down and then dove for the closet. Despite being a small amount of space, she managed to pull out a number of outfits, shimmying into a set of white leather pants that laced up on the sides and had outlines of dragons - the white ones hunted in the Northlands by the Nibelung, no doubt - tooled into the leather running up her legs. There was a good chance that the leather itself was dragonhide; the white shimmered when the sunlight hit it. She tugged on a flowing silk blouse, dyed in the same golden, blue, and green colors as her feathers, and pulled on a leather coat of the same shimmering white leather with dragon designs over that, then plunked down on the bed to pull on a final matching pair of boots. If she buttoned up the coat and pulled up the hood to hide her feathers, she could blend into the snow and ice at home - the stenciling was light enough that it disappeared into the white from far away.

Resak had given her the outfit last year for getting high marks in all her classes and it was her favorite set of clothes. It all smelled like him, which helped calm her nerves as she ventured back into the closet for something for Haruhi to wear. Not white - the little vampire was pale enough and it would make them look too twinsy. She grabbed her extra set of boots, which would be a little big on him but at least were waterproof, and they were a dark brown, almost cinnamon, color. So, reds and darker neutrals is was. She flipped through the clothes, picking out a fitted russet poet's blouse she'd made for one of the plays the Theatre Club had done, and a set of black leather pants, - these with just buttons instead of the dramatic laces - a black belt with a dragon-head buckle, and her village coat, a brick-red leather coat that would highlight the brighter red of Haruhi's eyes.

She dropped the clothing on the bed and motioned for him to get dressed. "The coat has a hood buttoned into the collar, so you can cover your head, and everything but the shirt is waterproof, just like what I'm wearing." She crinkled here nose, "It rains and snows a lot in at home, so you either learn to love leathers or canvas, or you're always at least damp. I hate damp more than I hate wet."

She glanced out of the room, where Kiba was impatiently pacing the hallway, waiting. "Hurry up, or we're gonna get left behind!" There was a smile in her voice; Haruhi could tell she wasn't yelling at him, just excited to have something to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haruhi willing allowed his body to be pulled back into the comfertable room where the song bird was now undressing making the meek boy squeak in surprise and cover his eyes. "I'm...I'm sorry...I didn't see any-anything!" He cried out thinking that even though Adryen undressed infront of him intenionally that it still was his fault. It wasn't until the other was dressed in the stark whie leather and the matching peakcock feather outfit that he was compelled to look again. Luckily the wardrob of the dual gendered individual had enough to suit the plane youth's taste.

"These clothes..." He trailed off looking at the black leather and ruffled shirt, it reminded him of a memory of seeing a portriate of his great-grandfather in his youth, he wore similar clothes and it made him feel closer to a man his father said just vanished one day. Family was important to Haruhi and he missed them dearly. However he was soon snapped out of his own thoughts when he was told he might be left behind. "I'm sorry!" Haruhi squeaked out as he quickly grabbed the pile of clthes and ran off to the bathroom to change.

When he was now in the nostalgic ensamble, he was able to join Adryen at the door, fumbling to get his coat on, however he did not fasten it up the front, just leaving his shirt exposed, his head was covered with the hood though which would keep his still slightly messy hair, dry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Delilah blinked in surprise when Kana didn't fall down in a writhing, orgasmic heap from her Kiss. Maybe it was because she had been running wild in the girls dorm the last few hours, but it hadn't even occurred to her someone would or could resist her Kiss of Utter Bliss.

The teen demoness shook her head and held up presumptuous hand. "Oh. No. You. Did. N't. Bitch! You can't have him! Kyohei's mine!"

Delilah flipped over in the air and swooped down at her Mate, skimming right over Resak as he slammed the two Harpies together to scoop up Kyohei in her slim, deceptively strong arms. Holding to her heaving, heavenly bosom, she called upon the other half of her heritage.

Her almost luminous, coppery complexion seemed to dim as her hands appeared to glow with aroused Angelfire. A gentle, enticing hand caressed Kyohei's cheek, the warmth of celestial energy flowing into and mending his wounds.

Glaring at Kana over her Mate of Fate laying in her arms, wings flapping in long, powerful sweeps as she held them aloft, Delilah growled, "Oh, no, I'm involved now! Bitch wants a fight, bitch is gonna get one. No one hurts my Kyo and gets away with it!"

As soon as I get you to safety, Baby... she thought, feeling her Abyssal heritage coiling inside her.

Actions
Using her second action to fly back to Kyohei and healing him.

AngelFire Flux Roll: 2d6+10 = 18 Success

Switching AngelFire to 7 ranks of Healing and using it on Kyohei.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mystel rose an eyebrow when she heard the small retort about what she was going to do. She wasn't stupid she heard the correction she made when she was about to say 'tree' showing she was once again obsessing over the immobile plant. However as she thought about it, it would make the dryad less crazy and prone to agression if she finally had closure that the mass of living would would be alright. "Yeah, I guess I can help." Mystel told the girl reassurningly, she honestly didn't feel safe aound Yuuki but this all implyed she would be in some sort of trance like state and couldn't act on the former insane impulses.

"Good. Let's get our coats on and get out of these wards then," brightly chirped the young Dryad, maniac smile of purpose on her lips again, shucking the blood-stained smock and turning off all the burners on the stove. Didn't want to burn down one's work place. Green hair was happily forced under her hood, a scarf wrapped around her throat, and gloves on her hands.

Yuuki really didn't like the cold.

She tramped outside into the cold till she felt like she was outside the wards, spun in a little circle as she exhaled clouds of moisture, and then closed her eyes, shaking as she voiced her dread aloud. "Living spirit of the world, guide me to where I must go to help end this disease. I want to go home, and I can not while the illness remains uncured. Please. Help me."

She sucked in another breath, clasped her hands to her chest and stopped thinking beyond anything but the faint whisper of everything around her and letting them guide her feet.

[envoy] 8:39 pm: rolling for zen movement in search of where yuuki needs to go to help cure the plague.

envoy *rolls* 2d6: 5+2+8: 15

[envoy] 8:40 pm: eh, average.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two of the harpies went down to the savage attack from Resak, getting up with some difficulty, which brought the other four at him. The rain that had been held back was allowed in, pelting them all with lots of wind and water, and now, hail the size of pennies. Kana was mostly focused on Kyra, her patience growing thin for the younger dragon to answer the challenge.

'It was an accident. I didn't expect one like him to take an attack for a dragon." It was a lame apology, but more than most would get from a dragon. In Delilah's arms much of the singed flesh of Kyohei healed, and he seemed to stir. "Sorry to make you worry. My fight... duty.." he was out again, six hours of endless fighting would be rough for even a yokai of great stamina. That he, a human had done so well, and taken a mighty attack of a young dragon before finally falling was a miracle of some purport.

-------------------------------------

For Haruhi and Aderyn, Kiba proved an able guide. Despite Aderyn's female form, No one dared move in, as the powerful werewolf walking before them was not someone to trifle with. upon leaving the boy's dorm, the storm had intensified, and Kiba offered Aderyn his tail. "Hold on, will keep you from getting separated. the visibility was getting worse and worse, as much of the faculty had retreated into the dorms, or their own apartments. Once she took hold ofhis tail and Haruhi's hand, he led them to the girl's dorm. "Haruhi, stay close, it's not only boys who have hormones, and there's alot of girls here who've succumbed to their baser natures."

The door in opened easily, and the hall was deserted. "Now, I need to find Eri and Aria."

------------------

Yuuki surrendered conscious control, and it was something to see. Evidently in her book form, Lumah proved unable to activate her abilities, and they were allowed to leave. Yuuki didn't move towards the school though, instead she and my dint of accompanying her, Mystel, deeper into the forests surrounding the campus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aderyn giggled at Kiba's warning and pulled Haruhi close. "It's true," she mock-whispered, her voice sing-song, "girls like sexy-sexness, too!" She tapped his chin playfully, "We'll eat you up!"

She turned away, cheerful but mercurial, and nodded to Kiba. "Okay. Eri and Aria. Got it." She strode off towards Aria's room. "Aria!" she called out cheerfully, "Kiba and Haruhi - who you haven't met but is totally sweet and a little jumpy - and I are looking for you! Aaarrrriiiiaaaa! Oh, and Eeeerrrriiii! But you're room's farther away, so we're going to Ari's room first!"

She seemed perkier than usual, which was a little odd to Haruhi since most people were tired or at least a touch lethargic after a feed, even if they slept. Usually they needed at least a little food - but then again he didn't know what Songbird's ate. Aderyn seemed positively chipper, nearly skipping through the hallway on their search for Kiba's friends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aria's voice came from behind her door, which remained stubbornly closed.

"Go away," she said grumpily. "I'm not coming out like this."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mystel looked to the nearby closet and decided she would need some extra covering so after opening it, she peered inside seeing nothing too good to wear so she just grabbed anything, a bright red scarf, a blue wool cap, and a moderately padded blue jacket. She bundled herself up making sure the scarf wasn't too tight before following after Yuuki, keeping her distance since the smile of hers she saw before wasn't too comforting. Stuffing her hands in the pockets of the coat, she followed hearing the ritual incatation just in time, to help her get a better idea that the Dryad was more of a paganistic type when it comes to divine connection or at least it seemed that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haruhi was completely content with being well protected by the larger male until he heard that since they were getting close to the girl's dorm there was a chance a cute boy like him could be raped. "Wh-What?!" Haruhi squeaked out clutching onto Adryen as he was now being teased by the song bird which overwhelemed the sensitive boy making him not feel too good about himself and his lack of strength. The vampire stayed silent mostly because he was busy keeping watch for anyone that might try to sneak up on them, even as they got to Aria's door.

The pale boy was now able to relax a bit since he had a wall behind him and could be used to keep anyone from sneaking up behind him as he turned his gaze back and forth in several directions. He had noticed that Adryen was indeed ciper which confused him a bit since most of the people he feeds from, are quite tired and don't really move around as much. The fear was once again welling up at the voice through the door saying that she wasn't going to come out, meaning the group wouldn't be growing and that meant less protection, which was another thing that made his body quake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yuuki was blind, deaf, and dumb to everything but the whisper of the green as they made their way deeper into the forest, managing to forget everything that was bothering her, an empty vessel for the living power that permiated everything in the world and granted her and her Kind their stewardship over the green and growing things. Nothing mattered except the whispers. Not her. Not other people. Not even her tree.

She would be guided where she needed to go, and only then would she need to worry and think and fear once more.

Ugly knots of masked hysteria faded from her face, tension from her shoulders. Grace replaced hair-trigger twitchness, peace bloomed into a wisp of a smile. And all the while she walked into the woods, smelling of spring in the depths of winter, unmistakably in her element.

[envoy] 1:11 pm: go go random number god.

envoy *rolls* 2d6: 4+6+8: 18

[envoy] 1:11 pm: woot.

Zen Movement a go go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mystel walked to the side of Yuuki making sure to keep up with her in the forest, she could tell that the other girl was in a deep state of euphoria just from the effect the trance was having over her emotions, coupled with the scenery around them giving the dryad a farmilliar feeling. It was the expression on her face that relaxed the shapechanger as well, beliving that even though her percption had gone aloof, that the tree hugger was now more trust worthy to be around unlike before when she had the entire psycho tendency to obsess and fixate over the tree she loved so dearly...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kiba shook his head. "Nothing I've not seen before Aria. I just wanted to make sure you were alright, you and Eri, that is." He sniffed, smelling the spider. "Smells like you had a faerie visitor. I'm glad I only smell chicken in that way."

He shook his massive white head. "Call if you need something..."

With that he started to lope away. "Come on, Eri's somewhere upstairs, probably about to freeze half the school again."

---------------------------------

For yuuki and Mystel the woods grew darker and thicker, much deeper than they should have been. Still it grew even colder, and Mystel got a bad feeling about things come over her. Suddenly Yuuki was thrown from her trance as a familiar sensation crept up her spine. She could never forget how death touched her but didn't claim her. She could feel the aura now, a blessing and a curse. There was a Shinigami nearby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wrath.. that was all the young red dragon felt after Kana attacked and hit Kyohei.. wrath so great that for a moment her vision was clouded by rage so great that she couldn't see straight ... how DARE SHE attack her horde, her friends!!!! The younger dragon was momentarily so enraged that she had to let it out, and she roared loud enough to shake the air around her, then unleashed a blast of fire right on the lightning dragon, but it was not enough for the younger dragon to simply breath fire at her opponent, she needed to be sure that Kana felt the full impact of her rage, and her magic instinctively gave her what she needed, making it so the flames were certain to strike.

Breath Weapon - Breath Fire: Krul *rolls* 2d6: 1+5+9: 15

- enhancing fire breath with fire magic - add homing to her fire breath

Defense: Krul *rolls* 2d6: 3+1+9: 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In an instant the serenity on Yuuki's face shattered like ice hit by a sledgehammer, blood fleeing her face the way she wished she could do so herself. She forced herself to think though. Her tree was depending on her, and if one of *them* was actually near-by, her flesh was no longer expendable, a horrible, stripped-naked feeling that robbed her focus of it's strength. Oh tree oh tree oh tree...

"Mystel-Kouhai," she breathed almost too softly to be heard, glowing green eyes darting around, "Run and get help. As quickly and as quietly as you can. I'll follow you."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Flames singed Kana's scales, annoying the older dragon, as she opened her mouth even as a field of lightning formed around her, a blast shot forth from her Mouth. The ball of chain lightning hit with full fury, arcing around the dragon princess, singing her scales and lighting up her pain receptors. (80 Damage)

"Come on, in all your rage sister is that the best you have? If you're all rage this won't be fun at all." She looked at the others. "If any of you hit me aside from her, I will make all of you regret it each time."

---------------------

"Wait." The voice that spoke after Yuuki's was one that sounded like a fellow student's. Sitting further in the woods in a clearing, was A young woman, or at least she only looked seventeen or so, "I didn't come here to harm anyone..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It took a few moments for Darrik to react, since the normal resort to magic was unavailable. However, he still had his staff. That was all he needed, for the runes and inherent magic in his item would provide what he needed. "This fight is pointless..." The runes started glowing, and he pointed it towards Kana, trying to drain her energy to battle.

OOC
Using Enervation of Strength provided by the Warlock's Stave...

Jeremy *rolls* 2d6: 2+2+10: 14

Jeremy *rolls* 2d6: 4+3+10: 17

Jeremy *rolls* 2d6: 1+2+10: 13

Each attack sucks up 20 EP and has the Psychic Variable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Darriks' attacks missed the older dragon, and Kana sighed. "Fine." Her horns began to shine with massive power and the ball of lightning between them exploded outward hitting everyone within fifty meters of her. It would reach out to strike everyone nearby...

(everyone within 50 m, which is everyone aside Kyohei and Delilah, take 40 damage unless you have some form of high speed locomotion power(superspeed or Teleport)

edit Block power negated this attack entirely, everyone takes no damage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She took the damage, the lighting lashing over her scales and leaving what appeared to be burn marks in a lighting pattern along the red dragon's scales, and the smaller dragon lashed her tail in ire, but she forced herself to think through her rage, the other dragon was bigger then she was, and older, meaning she was stronger, but that didn't mean that she couldn't be defeated... on the other hand, this battle was endangering her friends, which meant the horde was in danger, which was making it really hard for her to think straight and plan properly.

Of course, she was also in a measure of pain, the lightning had hurt, quite a bit in fact, and she hadn't realized that Kana was this much older then she was, there was, no doubt, a way to win this battle, but the younger dragon was having difficulty seeing a way. She began to look around to see what tools she could use to make this a more even fight.

Breath Attack Damage: 80 - 24 armor = 56

Ball Lightning: 40 - 24 = 16

Health Value 205 - 72 = 133+ 5 for Regeneration = 138

Energy Points 120 - 10 for firebreath = 110

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...