Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM): Monster Academy - Chapter 7: End of Term [complete]

Justin OOC

"They are my people, Skye, no matter if I like it or not. I don't... by the way. They let a tyrant take control and kill children just to hold on to his power because he's afraid... all dictators are the same. Sadly after our situation is resolved though, I want nothing more to do with my kind."

She was blunt. Almost convinced of her belief. "I walk my own path. Freedom in Exile. Mandated or not I'd rather have no home than return to... that."

"Sadly this will have to wait. There is the situation with this so called virus we've been afflicted with. Then the matter I've heard tell of in regards to the Shinigami attacks. Call me paranoid, but I smell a rat and it's rabid."

"And... thank you... I understand... but I do love my Father... I think my own conflict pains him."

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“Uh…” Skye stared at Katrina. “That is not the conversation we were having. Or rather, not the conversation I was having. I was talking about the promise that you made in the Beastlands to protect us. Which I don’t really remember you saying but you have repeated it a couple of times. I know what happened there was really bad.” Skye’s jaw tightened at the memory of that terrible day again, but she didn’t let her pain show, in her expression or her voice. “We don’t need your protection. This is our problem and we have to solve it.”

Skye had been attempting to be diplomatic, but when her first attempt went out the window, she resorted to being blunt. Still, she was somewhat sympathetic as she added, “Besides, it sounds like you have family issues you have to work out.”

Blue eyes darted over to look nervously at Katrina. “Kuromaru and I don’t need protectors. We need friends. If you want that. And if, uh… you need to talk about your dad. I can listen. I’m not on great terms with my own.” She laughed, but the sound wasn’t humorous; it was cynical. “We all have daddy issues, I guess.”

Mystel looked at the girl as he expression changed to one of amusement, she felt the expression and gaze on her change...Like she was being mocked or belittled..."K-Kyohei...Please im not sure what just happened...Should we go after her?"...She asked still not judging the mental competence of the deadly dryad as being sane...The shapechanger didnt even want to think what would happen to who if the tree looked like it was being threatened...

She then took her hand and rubbed it across her own forearm and felt the chill of goosebumps spread across it and groaned before looking around for possibly something to drink...Her mouth did just seem so dry like she had swallowed a mouth full of sand...

Haruhi's mind in the twilight state could hear the echoing of the Nibelung tongue, being he knew twelve of them he should have understood it, but unfortunately the Vampire Lord didnt view the nomadic tribe as anything else but a sort of headman state under the Greater Demon Lord, so it wasnt necessary for diplomacy so it went without being taught to him...Although the song had made the pale youth forget about his pain and hunger, it was only a temporary fix to a lingering problem...

Soon he heard the break in the song as more noise entered the background, it sounded gruff and manly, it was recognized as Resak the man who had given him shelter...Haruhi then turned his head to look at him, his glazed expression made him look like he was a little slow in the head...Right now he couldnt speak even though he wanted to...When the large male was close he instinctively reached out to grab him, the energy radiating from him was massive from his body size making him look like a meal ticket through his inner need to feed...

Darrik gulped and tossed the 'squishy' globe of black onto his bed. As it landed, its edge rippled and pulsed, but not breaking the surface. Searching through the assortment of weapons, he ended up lifting out a mid-size spear with weighted end, for the length to keep foes away if nothing else."So Aderlyn, I hope Flicker wasn't too much a holy terror."

"Heh," Aderyn let the song trail off after the others entered, "Flicker's annoying. Nothing new there."

He smiled at Resak, a fair amount of the worry coiled up inside him letting go as his Verndarin came into view. He glanced down at Haruhi and then back up to the Nibelung chief's son, "He's sweating and hot...and hungry." There was more to the situation; Resak could hear the subtle inflections and the protective way his Songbird was hovering over the slight vampire, but those were the most immediate concerns.

Darrik was already feeling his powers weaken, It would be no more than half an hour now before he was left human.. The notion of protecting the other few warlocks who'd face this problem was one that seemed to come to the fore of his mind, he'd need to help them, and any of the witches. Sadly they were not going to be together.

Shizuka watched the students go and sighed. going into hibernation was going to be her only hope. She could make it until they returned, she hoped.

Kyohei looked to Mystel and looked puzzled "What happened to your clothes?"It dawned on him. "Hold on." He disappeared into his room, coming out with a shirt and actual pants. "Here, put these on. It should let you relax."

"Concerning Yuuki, I'll deal l with it once I return. I'm going to go find Miss Kisaragi. Do not open the door unless it's me." He left her after that, looking for the Chemistry teacher, aware that he didn't know what she actually was.

As he left the Dorm, he heard a dragon's roar, and to his surprise, it wasn't Kyra. "Oh hell, Kana."

Kyra heard the higher pitched roar of another dragon, even as the skies began to darken with thick clouds. A storm was decidedly brewing, and it was obviously one of the students stirring the pot.

Yuuki was brooding in her room when she heard the birth of the storm. Thoughts a dark vortex of concern for her tree and acutely upset over Kyohei's stubborn refussal to help her deal with it, she squeezed her knuckles white and inhaled. She would not let her worries consume her reason again. Would not run off just because things were going to get worse long before they got better. Would not start collecting samples starting with the twitchy little new student outside. Would not...

There were a lot of would nots she could do that would help her get closer to her tree sooner, touch it and smell it and tend to it and fall asleep in the shadow of it's limbs like she used to be able to before she was old enough for schooling and the common barracks...

Tree, she was going to go home and never leave the Vale again the instant the barrier dropped. Never ever. Kyohei could take care of himself if he was so capable, the traitor that he was.

Mystel somewhat was staring at the wall just blankily not realizing what kind of state of dress she was in. It was as if she found herself to be acting completely normal, but then all of a sudden she looked down seeing the dclothes and taking in his words. "Oh, of course." Mystel murmered out before taking the shirt and pants without a second thought, and then instinctively took the rest of her clothes off right infront of Kyohei and started to change showing off everything.

It was the ‘hungry’ that warned him. Aderyn had served many purposes for Resak throughout their companionship; now he served as a warning to the big Nibelung. Otherwise, he would have assumed that the small vampire was merely out of his mind with fever.

He was out of his mind, Resak mused to himself, even as he caught the vampire around the throat and stopped his movement. Most demons responded to be overwhelmed by fighting or going pliant. Resak was betting that it would be the latter for the boy; as he used his grip on the pale throat to control the vampire’s teeth, the Nibelung half-rose. The motion took him from kneeling on the floor to kneeling over the bed, looming over the smaller demon.

“In a time of crisis,” Resak said in a commanding, gruff voice, “self-control is an asset. I suggest you use it.” The Nibelung leaned closer, though not close enough for a strike. “There will be no feeding from me or mine, or I will throw you to the Endless Ice.” In Nibelung society, there was no greater punishment; of course, violating hospitality was fairly serious crime to them. “Are you in control?”

Haruhi let out a fearful squeak as he was grabbed around the neck, and tried to hold back from feeding off of him since rather than biting it was skin contact that helped him feed. "No...It's not...My...Mouth..."He whispered as his skin glow to signal that it was his body itself that was the conductor for the energy draining. "I...Control...Mind...But...Not...Mechanisim..." Haruhi tried out saying that he could control himself but not what caused the qautomatic dfeeding and the glow was a sign he was going to start feeding if he didn't let go.

The psychic looked really distraught at this and tried his hardest to push his hand away despite how weak he was, he didnt want the larger man to be angry at him so he had to break the physical contact as soon as he could. As to not seem like he was being rude and feeding from him intentionally.

“Whoops.” Resak moved his hand from the bare neck down to the boy’s shirt. His hand spread wide across the boy’s chest; leaning over him, Resak’s baser nature had some thoughts about this position, as well as a few others, but a Nibelung didn’t get far off the ice if he had no control over his meat-tusk.

“There. Now.” Resak’s yellow-orange eyes stared into the red ones; again, the thought of things he could do to the boy flitted idly through his mind. Resak knew that many species didn’t react to sex the way that Nibelung did; they attached all kinds of sentiment and rules and restrictions to it. Sex was sex; there was nothing more to be said about it. “Are you going to be able to control yourself or is this going to be an issue?”

As he felt the hand roam down his body, the sexual turn on in the body of Haruhi made him lose control of his mind thus he was now focusinng on his instinctual needs like sex that he needed more. "Food...Food!...FOOD!"...He started out whispering before his voice became a large scream, he then shot up and the psychic grinned evil;ly as his neck made a crackling and popping sound, as it twisted back and forth in a rough jerking way that looked like he had disloacted it.

He then landed on his feet and now hit his hands and knees crawling like a dog and eyeing both Resak and Adryen, he concured tthat Resak was way too powerful for him to take on in combat, he would be fighting a futile battle, however at turning to look at the song bird he had felt a wash of energy, he could wash down his thist and quernch his hunger. "FOOOOOOOOOD!"...He screeched as he then shot toward Adryen, his mind being clouded by the thoughts of feeding himself.

Kyohei stopped moving, and looked away. "Yuuki get out here, we have to get out of here."

He scowled. "I'm such a moron."

"I'm going to take you two to Rubi's Cabin. you'll be safe in the barriers there."

He looked at Mystel as he waited for Yuuki. "by the time this infects everyone you two will be the only girls in this dorm. And while I like to believe the best in others, hundreds of teenage male monsters mostly acting on base instinct is simply not something I want either of you near."

He looked to Yuuki's room. "Rubi is a powerful witch. She may have some things within her cabin that can help with research." He left out the fact that Lumah was there, and if need arose could bind and restrain yuuki from doing something they'd regret.

Aderyn froze in fear, the instinctive reaction of a songbird coming to the fore – again. Resak didn’t freeze as the instinctive reaction of a Nibelung roared forward. Somehow, the little vampire had gotten himself away from Resak, but that wasn’t happening again.

As the vampire launched himself at the songbird, Resak caught him by the back of his shirt. Scuttling along on the floor as he was, being drawn up short like that made him look like a dog straining against a harness holding him back. Then Resak drew him back and casually tossed him into a wall. It wouldn’t hurt any demon of note, but it should give the Nibelung a moment to get what he needed. As the vampire staggered back to his feet, the big teen yanked his net out of his trunk.

As Darrik wondered that this roommate would actually keep a net in his armory, Resak tossed it over the vampire and tangled it around him. “All right,” he said, staring down at the raging, trapped vampire, “now what do we do with him?”

Aderyn's heart was hammering like a frenzied war drum and he instinctively scooted behind his Verndarin. See Haruhi tangled up in the net, and the warm bulk of the Nibelung between them, Aderyn peeked around Resak's shoulder and frowned in compassion. "Would...would food help, do you think?"

He flinched slightly at Resak's dark look, but kept on in a quiet, submissive voice, "I mean, when I'm sick, hot soup helps. That's kinda the same thing, right? If he's sick...what if he needs food to get better?"

The songbird's eyes were soft and pleading; Resak was reminded of the lessons all Nibelung children were taught: that songbirds were weak, a little stupid, and far too soft for the North. Compassion was not a luxury afforded those that lived so close to the Endless Ice, and respect was far more prized than kindness. He knew Aderyn wasn't stupid, but the songbird was empathetic to a fault and far too willing to put himself in harm's way to help another than was healthy for either of them.

"Maybe he'll calm down, too," Aderyn said, still looking up at Resak with those pleading eyes and hopeful tones layered through his voice, "if he has some food. Even just a little?"

When the larger had picked him up by the scruff of his shirt it felt like he was being held against a brick wall, he couldn't move at all foreward, however he just kept focusing on Adryen, it wasn't until he was flung down on the bed and against the wall that he felt himself able to move again. Although as he got to his feet again and moved toward the song bird, Haruhi had felt the tight woven web of rope draped over him and entangle him. "Feed me!...Feed me!....Feed me!" The physchic cried out trying to sound ferice but was still using a squeaky high pitched voice that it was more cute than threatening.

At hearing the meal ticket speak of giving in, he grinned and grasped at the holes in the net...."Energy...I need your energy...Anything!...I will do ANYTHING!" He accented wanting them to know a simple physical meal wouldn't suffice, he needed thevery mental and or physical force that dwelled within all of them. Soon he figured out that struggling wouldn't do anything and instead just lay there looking up at them.

Anything. It was a tempting word to a young man who had never been denied anything until coming to school, and had only recently learned to deny himself. His body remembered the way the young vampire had looked under his splayed fingers and he felt a rush of blood in his young, virile body. Anything covered a lot.

But Resak was Nibelung, not a goblin. Being Nibelung meant more than being a base monster; it meant protecting that which was yours and being strong. School and his father had taught Resak that strength wasn’t what you carried in your arms or legs or back—it was the power of your heart and soul to rise above petty, trival and live a life of meaning. That was why the Nibelung ruled the other goblin-kind, for when they ran about doing as they wished and weakening their bodies with the poisons of human flesh and their mind with the meaningless search for things, the Nibelung worked hard and lived hard. The Nibelung didn’t live in the cold because they liked it; they lived there because it was where they had been told to live by the Endless Ice. It was hard but it was good, and while the others lived in soft lands and ate soft foods and became soft throughout like rotten wood, the Nibelung lived in hard lands and cut their teeth on dragon-meat and became hard like iron.

You might say that Resak had a bit of pride. Sex that could be had for the price of letting a vampire feed was the soft way. If Resak wanted to plunder that one’s body and claim the fullness of it, he would do it the hard way. The Nibelung way.

“I ain’t doin’ it.” Resak twisted the ropes a bit more, restraining the struggling, starving creature. Aderyn looked at him, surprised, and his generous mouth tightened as he realized that he sort of wanted to do it, just to make Aderyn happy. “Aderyn, I can’t be prey. You know that.” His songbird’s mouth opened to explain that Resak had gotten it turned around but the Nibelung didn’t let him speak. “I can’t. Darrik?”

The warlock gave him a look and Resak sighed. “Aderyn, if you wish to do it, I’ll allow it. But I’ll not make you.”

Aderyn nodded and took a deep breath....then another. "Pull me back if it...goes to far?" he mumbled to Resak, who gave a sharp nod.

The songbird sidled around his Verndarin and gingerly sat down on the bed, pulling enough of the net away to allow Haruhi to touch him, but not so much that he couldn't easily be restrained with it again. "Okay, Haruhi, when I say 'stop', you have to stop, or Resak's gonna have to throw you around again and you might get hurt."

He held his hands out the vampire, obviously not really sure how whatever Haruhi needed to do was done.

Haruhi looked greatful with as soft smile on his face when he was then told that he couldn have what he wanted, upon feeling the large net being removed, he quickly stepped out of it' letting the rest of it sliding off of his shoulders and hit the floor he then circled the bed in a predatoral way, licking his lips as his eyes turned to slits. "Just hold still, and it should be over with soon." He said completely ignoring but understanding the whole stop feeding concern, he then crawled on the large bed his eyes became lidded at the thought of finally having a full stomach when he said. As he then looked at Resak making sure he was a safe distance away, the vampyric youth reached his hands out to feel Adryen's face.

"Do you want it to feel good? I can bite your neck if you like?" He mused giving a sweet smile, holding off on feeding since he wanted to make the oh so generous song bird who was going to quell his hunger, feel good and enjoy this feeding so he will be inclined not to halt it so quickly, to maximize the amount of energy he would absorb into his own being.

Aderyn flushed a little, feeling both exposed and hunted, which was very strange since it wasn't Resak. He shot the Nibelung a glance at the mention of biting, but the green-skinned teen merely grunted and shrugged. He'd given the choice to his songbird and that was it.

"If that would help," Aderyn offered timidly.

He reached up and laid his hands over Haruhi's; the young vampire could feel the energy rolling off the songbird and realized for the first time that was simply how Aderyn always was. Giving off spiritual energy like miniature feathered sun. To Haruhi's virus-addled mind, Aderyn was an endless buffet just waiting to be plundered.

HWhen acting on his feeding instinct Haruhi was more straight foreward rather than his usual reserved self. He then groaned at the rolling aura hitting him causing a small glistening trail of saliva slip out. "Alright then. Hold still." The small male whispered as he bared his fangs and lowered his head to his neck and bit down allowing the soft skin to be periced, he ignored the blood and didn't suck he just held.

The feeling Adryen would recive would be crippling pleasure that he wouldn't be able to resist moaning and crying out in pleasure. It was now that his hands across the warm cheeks started to drain the energy at a steady yet moderate pace, this steadied the boy's breathing and allowed his mind to stat to uncloud and let rational thoughts reform back inside. The room was bathed in the soft glow as the more energy he consumed the more luminous he became.

Aderyn expected pain, and for one brief moment there was. And then there was bliss....mind-numbing, full-body, utterly overwhelming bliss. His arms instinctively reached around the slim vampire, the songbird's hands burying themselves in his hair and holding him close. He lost all track of time and any awareness of the room or the others there; he couldn't even hear his own cries through the haze of pleasure.

For Haruhi, Aderyn tasted different. Oh, there were emotional flavors that he knew - concern, fear, and then euphoric pleasure once the feeding took hold, but there was something more. A fundamental difference in the base 'taste' of Aderyn's energy from anything else he'd ever tasted - light, sweet, exquisite, better than any yokai energy or blood he'd ever had.

The more Haruhi fed, the more Aderyn's mind was flooded with overwhelming pleasure. He couldn't have asked the pale youth to stop even if he were being drained of every last bit of energy inside him. Instead, he clung to Haruhi, moans and soft sounds of pleasure reverberating through the room with a decadent echo that left the other two teens feeling both voyeuristic and aroused - even the obsensibly strait Darrik, though he'd seen (most of) Aderyn's female form before anyways. A lifetime spent with Aderyn was tickling at the back of Resak's mind, trying to be heard over the rush of hormones and inform him that his songbird was most definitely not in control of himself anymore.

Resak watched nervously. He wasn’t bothered by seeing Aderyn aroused by another; he’d given permission for this to happen. He wasn’t bothered even by Aderyn being fed on; Aderyn was a songbird, not a Nibelung. What concerned him was whether he’d recognize the danger in time to pull Aderyn away. Having a companion songbird survive to adulthood was a matter of pride and it would look bad to lose him now. Moreover, Resak didn’t want to lose him.

As the glow grew brighter, he grew more uncertain. Finally, he could take it no longer and reaching down, caught Haruhi by the arm and Aderyn around his chest. Using his strength, he pulled them gently but firmly apart, saying, “Enough! Stop now! You’ve had enough, vampire!”

He would not lose Aderyn now–not here.

Kaede was on the verge of panic. entering a Spider's web was very counter to her nature, to any Faerie's nature. Still she had a job to do, and she soldiered on, flitting inside, somehow avoiding the webs. "Miss Sato wanted me to check on you, Since she thought it might be harder for you..."

The web barely moved; there was hardly a rustle. The shadow of the spider vanished, scuttling away somewhere.

Where she went was revealed after a very short moment when her voice came softly from behind Kaede.

"Fortunately, I'm not hungry now." She tactfully didn't mention what would have happened if she had been.

"Even so, it might be best if other students avoided this place for now."

When the fairy turned around, she saw a spider behind her and looming over her...though it was the size of a large dog at the most. There was nothing human about it though. Dark, polished eyes in two rows of four. Mandibles and little palps. Web spinners, of course.

"I'll need to eat soon. No human food either. That won't work right now. Would you let them know?"

Aria's spidery form backed off and left a path out of the webbing that the fairy could escape out, if it wished to.

When Resak pulled them apart, Haruhi snapped out of his feeding frenzy state of mind and noticed his surroundings, he blushed and then looked at the yelling goblin prince and blushed at how he might of angered the overly manly creature. "I-Im sorry." He whispered latching onto the arm holding him, since he was usually a little clingy after a feeding, it just felt good to be touching and feeling up on another after filling his belly with the energy he needed. 'Um...Thanks Adryen." The vampric youth said in a very kind way since he didnt know what might happen to him if he had been denied the energy he needed a little longer.

Character Sheet
Body: 5

Mind: 8

Soul: 5

ACV: 9

Base Damage Multiplier:

HP: 195 (Althogether)

EP: 195

(Althogether)

Attribute:

(0)Weapon: Vampire's kiss (Bite incapacitates

with pleasure)

(15)Extra EP: 150

(15)Tough: Extra HP: 150

(3)Apperance

(Beautiful)

(3)Flight (Psionic levitation): Speed: 100kph/62mph

(3)Force Field:

Armour rating: +12 (Air-tight, Blocks Incorporeal, offensive)

(2)Super-strength:

2 tonne/4 tons, 409lbs (Damage multiplier: +2)

(4)Mind Shield: +4 to mind stat

rolls

(5)Organizational Ties: Child of Vampire Monster Lord (Regional Authority

of Vampire Lands)

(4)Wealth: $10,000,000

(2)Sixth Sense: Can see and hear what

others cannot

(4)Telekinisis: Can lift 1000kg/2 tons, and

204lbs

(6)Telepathy

(3)Supersense: Darkvision/Night vision, Life force sense,

Proximity sense

Skills:

(4)Etiquette

(6)Languages (12

spoken)

(4)Performing arts

(4)Visual

Arts

(3)Disguise

Defects:

Vulnerability (Loses Attributes for one

hour)

Marked: Red spires under his eyes and down his cheeks

Kyohei stopped moving, and looked away. "Yuuki get out here, we have to get out of here."

He scowled. "I'm such a moron."

"I'm going to take you two to Rubi's Cabin. you'll be safe in the barriers there."

He looked at Mystel as he waited for Yuuki. "by the time this infects everyone you two will be the only girls in this dorm. And while I like to believe the best in others, hundreds of teenage male monsters mostly acting on base instinct is simply not something I want either of you near."

He looked to Yuuki's room. "Rubi is a powerful witch. She may have some things within her cabin that can help with research." He left out the fact that Lumah was there, and if need arose could bind and restrain yuuki from doing something they'd regret.

There was a minute of silence from the direction of the young Dryad's closed door, before every plant in the room, as well as within a kilometer, jerked upright for a heartbeat. A deep mystic throbbing made itself as the door cracked open to reveal a Yuuki aglow from head to toe in the verdant energies of her calling, eyes narrowed to slits.

"Not all of us are helpless seedlings, Kyohei-Kun," she intoned seriously, gaze focused, "But anything that gets me... closer to my... tree is better than waiting here. I'll take point until we're outside."

Mystel wasn't spared a second glance, Yuuki already enroute for the door without so much as a hesitation, wheels within wheels turning in her head as she pondered how to get herself home and what she'd do when she got there.

Plant Control up.

Mystel wrinkled her nose in disgust and her eyes burned in excitment at hearing Kyohei speak about the males possibly acting on the inner instinct that might include the carnal one. "Kyohei...Are you saying, we might be raped?" She asked wearily as her body clentched in every muscle uncomfertably as she had now started thinking about how attractive herself and Yuuki were.

It was while she was lost in her thoughts that the cracking of door and the glow the aura of pure energy radiating around Yuuki that drew the pink haired shapechanger's eyes up to see the very confident and arrogant Dryad stating she could handle herself, which was seen as an insult a bit, making Mystel feel a bit self-concious at the moment.

Aderyn actually resisted being pulled away from Haruhi for a moment, his eyes still glazed over from the incredible pleasure of the boy's bite. He curled up around the arm Resak had around his chest, humming provocatively up at Resak as he murmured, "Oh, you have to try that at some point, Res. It's....mmm.....wonderful...."

He seemed more than a little out of it, almost purring and pressing up against his Verndarin, obviously having lost track of any thought of viruses, the crisis going on at the school, or the fact that Darrik was only a few feet away, staring silently at the entire progression of insanity going on in his room. Aderyn only had thoughts of how nice it felt to be held against Resak, how warm he was and how nice it would be pull him down onto the bed and spend the rest of the day recapturing the bliss he'd just felt from Haruhi. He was a little sleepy now, though, which only made him cuddle Resak even more but did keep him from actively trying to seduce the Nibelung right this moment.

Katrina smiled. "And you have one then, Skye."

Katrina wanted to say that all along but after what happened the shame she felt was... keeping her from doing so. After all how could Skye want a friend from the very people that took her Kuro away.

"You're right... We have to focus on the now. Kuro needs us and then we can sort things out... And thanks... I thought after what happened you'd not want to talk to me outside of what was necessary for school... in a way... the first thing I should have done wasn't to swear an oath, but just to be there."

"And I am here now. So... do we know where our prince hides?"

"The same place he always stays, in my room." Skye added. She seemed annoyed at that.

"Oh... Sorry if I seemed ignorant." Katrina said, looking more embarrassed than anything, thinking her question annoyed Skye.

Darrik's train of thought jumbled at this point, then he closed his eyes to control his thoughts. It was disturbing and arousing, a corner of his mind debated being in Resak's place... still. Finally, he settled on leaving and handling the situation outside. It was far preferable to the situation in his room. Suddenly, he gave a loud whistle to penetrate the air.

"Resak, I'm heading out do get something done while I still have magic. Feel to join me, otherwise keep the orgy to your side of the room." The words swirled through the air as Darrik checked the sword and his staff before setting out. The door closed behind him.

Still, the images of Aderlyn's blissful state and the whole erotica caused twitching down low.

The vampire’s clinging was hard enough to deal with, but Aderyn was familiar to him. He shifted his grip until the songbird was pressed to his chest, the beautiful feathers tickling his chin. Aderyn all-but purred as snuggled in closer, arousing the Nibelung. The urge to take control of his songbird through the most primal way possible soared through his mind, but a greater part of him was aware that this area wasn’t safe. There was danger to that which was his, and so the Nibelung ignored his possession’s cuddliness.

It was messing with him that Aderyn was acting like he’d just had sex. The songbird was his, not Haruhi’s. But there hadn’t been sex, and that was the only reason that Resak could walk away from it right now without trying to kill the vampire. Thankfully, the sense that the area wasn’t safe was an overriding force for the young monster; if there were issues about possession, Resak could work them out later when there wasn’t greater danger.

“Darrik, wait a second and I’ll come with you. Aderyn, I need to go. Haruhi, you’re staying here, but keep your fangs out of my songbird. You’ve both had enough.” Settling the two on the bed, he gave Aderyn a rare kiss; the gesture was mixed affection and possession. It was an apology to his lifelong companion for not staying and a warning to the vampire of his ownership over Aderyn. That done, he rose and gathered his weapons, and left with the human.

Haruhi couldn't help but notice the closeness of the two, it seemed the gobin was more loving on the other boy than anything, and based on the previous conversation it through the validness of that into question. The boy was surprised to hear he was being spoken too, being told to stay intead of being made to go, since he now had a feeling that the larger male had negative feelings toward him. "Uhhh...Alright, thank you." Haruhi replied giving a more more comfertable smile, as he was then placed down on the bed and told not to do the bitting again, this made him gulp.

"I-i understand." The youth squeaked out at the moment he noticed the kissing, whisch made him blush, just the fact he would do that right infront of him, even though it was the show of complete ownership, it looked more like they were dating which once again raised the questions on if those two were dating or not looking like he had mixed feelings at the situation, since he was told one thing, and was seeing another. After the Nibelung had left, his eyes were now wide before turning to the other male left in the room and furrowed his thin brows. "What just happened?" The pale one asked looking so confused at this and darting his eyes around thinking he was crazy from sheer confusion.

Character Sheet
Body: 5

Mind: 8

Soul: 5

ACV: 9

Base Damage Multiplier:

HP: 195 (Althogether)

EP: 195

(Althogether)

Attribute:

(0)Weapon: Vampire's kiss (Bite incapacitates

with pleasure)

(15)Extra EP: 150

(15)Tough: Extra HP: 150

(3)Apperance

(Beautiful)

(3)Flight (Psionic levitation): Speed: 100kph/62mph

(3)Force Field:

Armour rating: +12 (Air-tight, Blocks Incorporeal, offensive)

(2)Super-strength:

2 tonne/4 tons, 409lbs (Damage multiplier: +2)

(4)Mind Shield: +4 to mind stat

rolls

(5)Organizational Ties: Child of Vampire Monster Lord (Regional Authority

of Vampire Lands)

(4)Wealth: $10,000,000

(2)Sixth Sense: Can see and hear what

others cannot

(4)Telekinisis: Can lift 1000kg/2 tons, and

204lbs

(6)Telepathy

(3)Supersense: Darkvision/Night vision, Life force sense,

Proximity sense

Skills:

(4)Etiquette

(6)Languages (12

spoken)

(4)Performing arts

(4)Visual

Arts

(3)Disguise

Defects:

Vulnerability (Loses Attributes for one

hour)

Marked: Red spires under his eyes and down his cheeks

Kyohei shook his head. "I just don't know. We have some very predatory Yokai at the academy. They could simply view you two as tasty morsels and eat you." opened the door, looked around and motioned for them to follow. "IT's clear for now."

With that and few distractions he brought them to Ruby's Cabin, seeing it perfectly organized, he knew it was Lumah who'd helped. There was lab equipment, and a libray of books the the school library wouldn't have.

"You'll be safe here."

----------------------

Kaede nodded. "I..I..I'll let them know." She took the path out and closed the door, glad to be alive...She was so nervous.

------

Things degenerated further in the next six hours. The skies were dark and heavy winds and rains were the order of the day. Clearly it wasn't just Kana at work there, and the aerial faculty really didn't have the time to deal with the students. So far their antics were harming no one. The entire school was infected now, and Ruby had been forced to retreat into the somewhat crowed confines of Shizuka's room. with the pair of them, Katrina, Kuro and Skye there now, it was a beacon of power in many regards.

Ruby sat curled up against Shizuka, a stack of nearly five dozen tomes taken from the library over her signature as Assistant to the headmaster.

"Dammit. This simply isn't helping. Six hours as a human..." She was annoyed. "I haven't felt so helpless before. And to think, Kyohei is out there fighting..."

--------

In her cabin protected by powerful wards and dense forests, Yuuki and Mystel had been left there by kyohei, who had gone out to help police the population of mutants, after reluctantly providing a blood and hair sample to Yuuki, to extract her promise to remain there.

Resak had come across him, someone seemingly human fighting equally with him against the fellow students. They'd been in class together awhile and he'd never revealed his monster form. Still it seemed somehow he hadn't. The other alternative was far too mindblowing.

--------------

Kyra had to fight her way through the girl's dorm, so many challenges, It left her wanting to rest until she spied Kyohei having just laid out a pair of lizardmen.

---------

True to form, those Yokai that returned to their rooms found food provided for them. roasted meat in many cases of whatever non human or yokai they would normally eat. For Aria, and the others who fed solely on blood, it was a live chicken. Not a full hunger slaking meal, but enough to keep them from hunting students.

The faculty was over extended greatly, and indeed at least ten percent were incapacitated behind safety barriers.

Still things were quieting down, as most of the overt troublemakers had been laid out by now. Once put down they were brought to the nurse's office or their own rooms and locked within behind safety seals.

Oddly the women's dorm was far less combative. Though, the footage of what went on in some areas would be highly sought after for what was occuring there. One simply didn't lock a dozen succubi in a building and have them acting to their base nature without certain things happening.

Aderyn had murmured something that might have been an attempt at an explanation, then pulled Haruhi down onto the bed and into a cuddle before promptly falling asleep. Despite having been fed on, even fairly deeply, the songbird still exuded an aura of energy, a pleasant haze of contentedness that filled most of the room while he dozed. Haruhi squeaked in surprise as he was pulled in, but settled down once he realized Aderyn was already half asleep. He felt warm and full himself, and the energy radiating off the songbird kept him in that well-fed haze long past when he usually would have gotten peckish again.

The orb holding Flicker flickered out of existence not long after Resak and Darrik left, but the imp merely retreated to the shadows under Darrik's bed, shaken himself by what he'd heard about the virus and the possible side effects that could effect him.

The six hours passed quickly for the two boys, the afternoon sun now slanting in through windows and keeping the room warm and lazy. Aderyn woke languidly, nuzzling Haruhi affectionately until he realized that whoever was in bed with her was far too small to be Resak. He blinked fully awake, his mind taking a few more moments to puzzle everything that had happened back into place. He frowned that Resak wasn't back and tried to extricate himself from the bed without waking up the petite vampire. Padding over to the door, he opened it and peeked out, wondering how long he'd been asleep and if anyone had fixed the campus and the students yet.

Haruhi felt a little annoyed at the half-assed attempt to explain that sounded more like a murmer but more or less got the jist that the two were friends with benifits, the sudden cuddling caught the boy off guard, however the radiating heat of the song bird's aura lulled him, into a lucid state of comfort. There was so much risdual energy in excess that he was absorbing it into his being without even realizing it, once again giving him that warm full feeling, slthough in too small amounts to make a luminous glow at all poassible. Seeing as how the other boy, girl thing was asleep, he himself decided to just stay there and sleep as well.

Upon closing his eyes all worries he had previously with the virus scare, and the entire ordeal of confusion between Resak and Andreyn had vanished to the pit of his mind, as the boy's vision became hazy and he lost conciousness. When he had awoken he noticed that the other had removed himself from the bed, and broke the feeding link giving him knowldege he wasnt there. "Something wrong?" Haruhi asked in a curious way, before slowly stumbling up, with the comforter draoped around his shoulders, some how he managed to worm his way out of his jaket revealing his long hair that flowed down to his mid back, although still a slight mess from sleeping.

Skye had been enjoying her time with Kuromaru. They’d found a corner to curl up on together, with him lying across the back of her shoulders and peering at the book she was holding. She’d finished her homework like that, with him reading over her shoulder as well; now they were working on a fiction novel.

At Katrina’s words, she glanced up. “If they need our help, they’d have asked.” To her, it was clear and reasonable that people didn’t need her help. Frankly, she was just as happy not giving the help until asked. Given the choice between staying inside and cuddling with her boyfriend and fighting classmates without her angelic powers, she’d cuddle any day.

Katrina forgot Skye was quite mortal in her condition.

"Damn... forgot, Skye... you're not like me in this state." She sighed... her blood boiling for combat. Out there someone was fighting for their life and she was stuck in her room like a shipwreck survivor on a lifeboat. "My head is like a thousand thorns right now. Also, that is why asked if Kyohei would need help."

She sighed trying to keep her temper in check.

"Now, what do I do then?"

Resak was tired. He and Darrik had ranged all up and down the campus, breaking up fights and sending people off to the dorms. In a few rare cases, they’d had to restrain them until the faculty could take the students away for permanent holding.

If Resak was tired, then so was Darrik. The human was holding up well to the punishing ordeal they’d gone through, but he could tell his roommate was flagging and losing steam. Time to head back to the dorm room.

Even as Resak said, “Hey, we need to eat and rest, wanna head back to the room?” he caught sight of Kyohei. And beyond Kyohei, the form of a rather large red dragon was creeping toward him. “Hey! Kyohei! Behind you!”

I know Kyra isn’t being malicious. This is Resak’s perspective.

:)

Archived