(AoH)Age of Heroes Proposal Thread

Craig ST

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, Sorry I disappeared without a word. Life got crazy but not in an entirely negative way. My computer died, which sucked horribly and I lost everything on the drive. Well not lost (The Hard Drive is still fine) but it might as well be. On the plus side and I got on to a really demanding show which has just ended but allowed me to buy a new laptop. So the crazy 100 hour work weeks are over but I am back in job limbo again. I have a line on an administrative assistant job that would actually let me work from home but it isn't set in concrete yet.

The upside is that you will probably see more of me around now, although I am not sure if I will be able to breathe life back into this game; I'd basically have to recreate all the files from scratch. If I get this job, I'm not sure how hectic my schedule will be and if I don't I will have to figure out how to get by until next filming season. anyways, I just wanted to let you all know I am still alive :)

• 3 weeks later...

Good to see you too Joani! :) Sadly this game is going to have to go on hiatus for now. Between new possible new job stuff and the loss of "important" game files the I'm not sure I'll have to time to run anything. I do plan on slowly rebuilding my files and if at some point I feel confident about being able to commit to running the game I will give it another go.

Archived