(AoH)Age of Heroes Proposal Thread

Craig ST

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Additions for the Timeline:

Jan. 2011: The supervillain Splicer makes his first appearance in Bay City, using a device called the DNAlterator to turn the inhabitants of the Mission neighborhood into brutish monsters under his control. Talos and Psi-Warrior team up to take down the villain, but find that the citizens do not revert to normal immediately. With Talos desperately working to rewire the DNAlterator to turn the people back Psi-Warrior engages in furious combat with the poor victims to buy time for Talos.

May 2012: Talos and a young heroine calling herself Arrow Storm fight a demon known as Malrog the Golden Skinned and a witch known as Blackmoon. After their defeat the woman turns into a middle aged soccer mom and claims that she was possessed. The authorities set her free after magical examination shows that she does seem to be free of demonic influence.

Alrighty, things are moving along. My computer problem has seemingly fixed itself. As of yet I know not how but I shan't look a gift horse in the mouth. This means that protagonist creation has just gotten much easier for me. So I'm going to tentatively set the start date for the official game for Sunday 12th.

If you have been approved and have an idea for a fiction, something that will showcase your hero or how you met another player's hero that is cool. Just check with me on the villain department as I may have whatever niche you are thinking of covered.

Right now I'm just ironing out the wrinkles in one PC submission and waiting on the background for another PC then everyone will be approved.

For the fist Capers I will be splitting the players into gorups. These are tentative and subject to change;

Team 1: Chance, Crimson Spider, Psi-Warrior, Visage

Team 2: Charta Domina, Tempest Greer

Team 3: Talos, Titan

Team 4: Icarus, Neutrino Girl

Just to make sure everyone who has submitted is still on board, I'd like to get a roll call! :)

Okay this is a test map for AoH. So far it only has the Kal'shiir crash site on it. let me know if the maps is working and if I'm doing it right :)

https://maps.google....212386,0.308647

Oh, and I'll heed to know the locations of character homes, headquarters, and important places of interest like job locations, school, etc. so I can start filling out the map :)

Okay this is a test map for AoH. So far it only has the Kal'shiir crash site on it. let me know if the maps is working and if I'm doing it right :)

https://maps.google....212386,0.308647

Oh, and I'll heed to know the locations of character homes, headquarters, and important places of interest like job locations, school, etc. so I can start filling out the map :)

This brown house is Kamiko's Manor, The brown house at center. I think Joani will enjoy the location. Close to the Uni and what not. :grin:

Okay so everyone is officially approved now. I'm currently working on the first Capers but as I have a headcold I'm having a little more difficulty than normal getting myself up and motivated to write.

I'm plugging away however so fear not! :)

Okay so everyone is officially approved now. I'm currently working on the first Capers but as I have a headcold I'm having a little more difficulty than normal getting myself up and motivated to write.

I'm plugging away however so fear not! :)

You have my understanding and sympathy. :)

I'm sorry for my delay, not that anyone is waiting on me, but I don't want anyone to think I have abandoned. I meant to add [FIC] to the title of my post, but failed. I can't edit the title, so Craig, if it is important, can you add that to 'Stranger'? Thanks. I'm going to at least add to it tonight, probably finish it on thursday. Thanks again!

Hey guys, I just wanted to say thank you for your patience while I get everything sorted and set up. Unfortunately posting from my smartphone is more tgrouble than I thought as anyone who is reading my seeker posts can tell. I have one more day of work and than I am off for at least Saturday, which should see the other oficial caper threads started.

I also want to say I am enjoying all the fiction threads very much. Great job you guys! Joani, the paper mache Talos suit had me giggling all day yesterday...

Anyway, I just didn't want you guys to think i'd bailed on the game or anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I've been out of pocket and out of my mind. I can't really be 40, can I? Sigh. So, anyway, I'm going to get Stranger finished tonight, and post in 1.3. I apologize for being slow and inattentive, but I'm back on it.

Archived