Aberrant: Infinite Earth - Cosmos Nova - [MATURE] [Department 0 - CN] The Den [FIN]

Naomi Minami

She aggressively turned him to the bed and she began moving. She knew where the muscles and nerves he had on his body were laid out. She played every inch like a well tuned instrument. Slowly rubbing she felt his member move within her... she knew they were locked but she was going to prove something...

She rubbed some more, massaging his chest and torso, moving down until her hands were meeting Ryu's personage. She felt along her body, then started to trace the inseam of his legs as best she could. She trembled. Then she decided to take the initiative and sat herself down and began moving, pulling up and down Ryu.

"Ryu... These lessons have only begun... there is more than just conquering..."

Little did he know one of the many books she read were several different erotic arts books, including the Kama Sutra itself, but as a sacred text, she refrained from using it here.

She wasn't inexperienced, just untried.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His purring set the bed to vibrating as she spoke, he was very happy laying beneath her. "Then by all means, teach, my Naomi. You'll find me a quick study and apt pupil."

"It's not about conquering you. I love your free will, and spirit. I'd have to shatter those to truly conquer you. I want what you are to me, an equal partner." His stroked her thighs, his massive hands able to grasp them firmly.

She moved up and down, her legs like a pump against his torso. Her breathing was calm, but heavy. Her quantum was the key to her longevity as she pumped further and further, each rise and fall only growing the experience of the whole.

Her panting became quick, almost schoolgirl-like moans. But she continued, even as her body shaked.

After she'd mounted him again, he growled, meeting her with his own thrusts, her tightness surprising, He reached up the squeeze her breasts as she rode him, their every movement driving his shaft into her depths, her eyes fluttering crying meows leaving her, as he growled.

"Claim me as yours, Naomi, become mine." He knew she couldn't be long, he could feel the wetness soaking his fur. "My beautiful Calico Detective.."

"My King... no... my Emperor..."

She held on and gave him everything she had and more. "You deserve an empress and I am up to the task. we will not claim the other, we are united, Ryu... this is our destiny now... we cannot... turn..."

She screeched with a yowl as the most massive of orgasm hit. "Back..." She moaned as she seemed to deflate with each exhalation. Her eyes were widened.

"Ryu..."

She laid against him... she could do no more not out of fatigue, but from feeling as if there was no room left for this. "Thank you... you... you are mine as much as I yours.... we... we can be a family... a couple... without any care what anyone else thinks."

"To hell with the haters."

She closed her eyes and snuggled with Ryu.

Ryu nodded. "That was ever my intent Naomi. This is your home now, with me. This will be our den if you will."

He chuckled holding her to her knowing she was done for awhile, feeling it in how she clutched him tightly, her tiny frame against his, breasts flattening against his chest, as he filled her, having roared again with her.

he nuzzled her softly. "I am no king, just a man, holding the woman I love. That is enough for me." He licked her nose and forehead before kissing her softly. "I love you Naomi."

"I know..." Naomi said, purring with those words.

= The Next Day =

Naomi was out in the garden, under the lone tree she had set up a picnic placement. Everything to her was in order. The shade was just right, the sandwiches and bento boxes both were carefully selected, and finally, the choice of drink was a compliment to the chosen meals.

She was enraptured by the moment as her tail moved calmly in the sun.

She decided to lay down on her stomach and start reading, waiting for her Ryu to arrive.

She almost seemed schoolgirlish. Her white blouse and black skirt with a red bow at the neck. Perhaps if not that a librarian with the thick, scholarly glasses that were her personal HUD.

She was the picture of bookish perfection. A scholar and investigator both.

Ryu had watched her from the window. Her desire for a picnic seemed quaint and sweet, and indeed, there were few things he'd not indulge her for now, especially now. She'd cooked and prepared things all afternoon, and he made his way outside, wearing shorts and a simple buttondown. He stepped onto the patio and smiled.

Naomi seemed truly happy now, she'd not forgotten the past, what she'd lost, bu t moved on, treasuring the memories, but living now, with him. He sat beside her quietly, stroking her back and tail. "Good book, Naomi?"

"Not really... rank amateur. Whining about the 'Illusory and false nature of love'." Naomi quipped. "Then again, he does read like a psychological profile of someone on the verge of a nervous breakdown."

She sighed. "Sorry... whenever I read or anything for that matter I start to pick it apart. My... brain sorta works like that since I became a Nova."

Her tail relaxed as she was stroked. She spoke a calm, content growling meow as she stretched a little. "It's odd... how I have gotten so many feline reactions since my eruption I've not observed at all when I am in human mode... even had someone scratch behind my ears once human... nothing... It just makes me want to stay in this mode for as long as I want just to see how much of me is a cat."

She blinked cutely as she turned to Ryu. "I've had no end of discovery over this past year or so."

"There will always be more things to know, new things to learn. Together though, I think it will be a much more enjoyable experience."

He continued, before scratching behind her ears softly. "You can be in which ever form you wish, I think we've proven I accept you in both already."

"So when you pick apart our relationship, how does your brain truly see it?" He smiled, expecting an interesting answer, in the western, not eastern sense.

She moved in her position so she could sit again, reaching over she stroked Ryu's face. "This... defies all analysis. Should there be any reason other than I love you... more than anything in the world, Ryu... I know everything I need to know just by looking at you... in your eyes... There is a profound truth I've yet to put to words."

She smiled. "I love who I am. I've made myself who I am today because of what I have accomplished in my travels. And I found you."

He smiled and leaned down to kiss her tenderly. "I feel the same way. I'm glad you've accepted me, and yourself." He caressed her chin softly and smiled. "When you were sent to recruit me, did you think it would lead to this?"

He smiled. "I admit I did sort of hope it might. It just felt right."

"Honestly... no... but it was during the training exercise I saw you in a different light... Then after at your place... I knew... someone like either of us would eventually seek each other out."

"You believe in destiny, Ryu? That... things were meant to happen?"

"I believe they it may exist, but we humans are creatures that defy their fate more often than not. I don't suscribe to the belief that my choices have no bearing on how things go. What I do, what I choose, matters. Maybe not globally, but here, now, most definitely."

"I do however believe in Good fortune, and meeting you, knowing you, That has been extremely good fortune indeed."

He smiled, rubbing her shoulder lightly before kissing her. "The source of many pleasant memories already, and more to come I would hope."

his hands moved down her sides and he nuzzled her neck tenderly.

Smiling she turned to the side, starting to suggest through posture she wanted to turn over to her back. She remembered how last night his strokes of her stomach and chest were memorable and wonderful to have. That is, outside of everything else.

"Way more than what I've been given in the past... but the past is just that, isn't it, Ryu?" She said, a purr releasing itself with her voice. In a way even if a normal person heard the perfect synergy of human and feline voice, they would be intrigued and couldn't look away at this point.

Smiling she lilted a soft mew, sounding like a kitten herself as she rubbed her head on his arm. "Today, Ryu... and the Tomorrows to come... that's all that matters."

"When I first joined Department 0, I thought it would be nothing more than endless crises to deal with and the accompanying drudgery... I was alone as a Nova of my class... now... This has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. Never mind the danger and excitement. I love every moment of it and I'm glad to share it with you."

He smiled happy he'd made the lunch, he had a special treat for her and he did want to see if it worked. He sat beside her and rubbed her stomach lightly, even as he nodded to the basket. "Ready for something to eat?"

"I am happy I have you too, Naomi, and I want to do everything I can to make you happy that you are with me, as a partner, and lover."

"Oh yeah... very much so." Naomi said, her ears flicking a little in interest as she looked over lunch as she sat against a tree. She just wanted to relax... and a bit of the notorious "feline laziness" was showing.

"What shall I try first?" She said, smiling.

Naomi logically ate the Tuna first, it was something she enjoyed immensely, the Ham could wait. After about 6 or 7 minutes she hiccupped, and her eyes seemed off as she finished the last bite. She continued with the small ham sandwiches... her small hands made her look cute as she nibbled with a smile. Then the Catnip he tossed in started to kick in... her nova metabolism combined with her feline/human biochemistry kicked in hard...

"Ohhh... mmm..." She closed her eyes and when she opened them she leaned fully back with her sandwich on her stomach. They were fully wide and she purred as she looked at the sandwich bug-eyed.

"Whoa... is my stomach... inflating?" She said, her stomach just rising up and down from her breathing. To her and her human brain, Catnip had more of a hallucinatory effect as well as the effects associated with Catnip and cats.

"Heee... we can go swimming now." Naomi said purring and rubbing herself. Looking at her outfit she started laughing. "Bloody hell I look like a british schoolgirl!"

She in a smooth motion sets her sandwich down then tackles Ryu. "Oh you cad..." She then looks around startled. "Shit... someone could be watching... Last thing I need is D0 seeing I'm high..."

"We're in a walled in complex, the walls are 12 feet high, the house and trees are in the way too."

He chuckled as he caught her and kissed her neck. "You do look like a schoolgirl. "Are you alright Naomi?"

Naomi blinked. "Oh... those walls do seem high..."

She hugged and purred, rubbing her head on his chest. "Trying some new cologne I smell tuna."

Her eyes gave it away, from Ryu's years of police work when he was a baseline... she was stoned out of her mind. "I do look like a schoolgirl? Heeee..." She laid on his chest. "Didn't think so I don't got a seifuku on... I'm out of uniform..."

She was grinning like a cheshire cat now, her tail flagging. She was cracking up, hard.

Naomi starts feeling hot and starts to take off the blouse and bow...

"I... yes, I think you have the right idea..." She said, giggling a little. "Let me get situated first..."

She smiled, cuddling Ryu after taking her blouse off. "Could you help with this skirt I... always have a hard time with the back clasp."

She was lying a little... she just wanted Ryu to participate.

he smiled helping remove her skirt, then chuckling, realizing she had nothing on under them. "You're so beautiful." He rubbed the base of her tail smiling at how soft her fur was. He still had his shirt and pants on...

He kissed her lightly, before biting her bottom lip. "How naughty of you."

The bite didn't do much to her lip except just trigger the same hormones as before, heightened by the catnip. "Again, Ryu? you silly cat you..." She said, rubbing against Ryu with her body. "Come on, Ryu..." When she said that, her ears flick up and down, she saw Ryu as even more of a mountain of a man under the influence and it was that strength that removed any further paranoia about "getting caught".

"You are up for some fun, aren't you?"

"Not quite yet but I bet you can do something about that." He teased her as he removed his shirt and stroked her rump gently. "I kinda like it when you're naughty." He spanked her rump playfully teasing her more, his own scent seemingly intoxicating to her too.

Naomi purred.

"Okay..."

She started to play with Ryu, stroking his thighs with her knees as she straddled him. Her meows become more coy, suggestive. "I love just smelling you sometimes... the danger and power..."

She moaned as she once again buried her head in his chest. "So much power!"

She gripped tightly onto his chest. "I want every last damned bit!" She said growling. "Yes! All of you!"

She starts to cry as she buries her head again. "Please... Ryu... I don't want you to leave me!"

"I'm not planning on doing so." He stroked her back even as she began removing his pants and boxers, leaving him naked as well. He nibbled on her ear softly before circling around her like a predator. He growled teasingly to her waiting to see her response, before he took charge.

She laid calmly on Ryu's chest finally... feeling assured as she becomes submissive. "Alright... I'm... I'm sorry... I shouldn't be so possessive. I can't lose you like I lost Kyoji... It's just..."

She holds on to him like a scared kitten clinging to a branch. "You... you've given me the world, Ryu... if anything happened to you... I would lose everything."

Nothing will ever happen to me. I will always be with you, he embraced her from behind as she felt him , and bent down,in an instinctive position. An hour later he roared before biting her neck gently, as she yowled, their shared fluids spilling to the ground as she overflowed.

panting hard, clutching her to him both were purring their recent bout leaving them nearly breathless.

This continued, though he didn't take her so deeply again after that for the better part of a month. With only work separating them once Naoko had gone to bed.

Ryusei stood at the counter making breakfast, wondering when Naomi and Naoko would finally get up. It was a day off for them all, and they'd elected supposedly to do "family" things today, like eating together.

Naomi walked into the kitchen, scratching her head. She had been sleeping more lately, and had felt more hungry. She felt much more protective toward Ryu now, and she knew something had changed. She had no logical reason as to why she felt this way.

"Ryu... Morning..." She said, kissing Ryu.

She sat down, noticing she had to get used to her stomach being just slightly distended. "I think we'll have to delay our plans for today for a hour or so... I'm seeing the doctor after breakfast."

Sighing, she made sure Naoko's plate was set up proper. "There's been changes lately to me and I think my physician team needs to understand what is going on."

She looked a little worried.

Naoko had just climbed out of her bed. She's wearing a latex body suit that she had commisioned.

"Morning guys. You two sleep well?"

She said sitting down infront of her plate.

"Smells good, Ryu. Thanks! Don't worry about the kitchen. I'll clean it up for you guys."

She starts to take a bite to eat.

"You want me to come with, Ms Minami? I don't mind."

"Actually if everyone would come along that would soothe my nerves, guys. That and I want to make sure this isn't some weird nova-effecting virus or something. Novas are new to this universe and Who knows what could happen."

She adjusts herself, still wearing her pajamas with little half-sized cartoons of her printed on them wearing a classic Sherlock Holmes costume.

"Naoko, what's up with the suit? Starting to develop your own persona? You know... all you had to do was ask Department 0 and they could provide a Oyori suit that can look pretty good. Going to wear mine to the medical center."

She partakes in her pre-meal ritual before digging into her breakfast.

"After we are done at the doctor's we got the whole day to ourselves, pretty much."

Ryu nodded. "alright, if it will make you feel better. We can get the kitchen cleaned and go."

"I think Naomi, it best if you just wear normal clothes. you never know if you'll have to remove them for some reason, and it's much easier than the suit. Plus if you're wanting to go out afterwards, better to do that in plain clothes."

He reached over to scratch beneath her chin, moving to her ear as they all continued eating.

"It's probably nothing bad Naomi, I've never heard of a nova getting really sick. I trust you're going to Dr. Ashio, at the Department. It wouldn't be good for the general public to find out one of us is feeling subpar."

"Agreed. Dr. Ashio is a good Metaphysician and is rather adept at keeping things secret."

She turned to Naoko. "And Naoko... I can't hold back any more... perhaps at least you should wear something over that outfit while we are out and about."

She sighed, scratching her head.

"I'm inclined to agree. There are some somewhat compromising pictures of you out there already. Wear some plain ordinairy clothing today please, and I'll take you anywhere you like after we go to the doctor."

Naomi held her hand out to try to cool off the rhetoric. "It's perfectly reasonable that Naoko develop her identity, but there are times for the costume, and times for the uniform." She stands up once she was finished. "The public wants professionals they can trust. The costume is just the wrapper, what is underneath is what counts. But if the wrapper doesn't sell the product it won't move from the shelf."

She leans on the table. "Naoko, I can see you like that style of form-fitting wear. There is a number of fashion designers I could get a hold of that would just LOVE to get their hands on a contract to make a costume for Japan's newest nova. they're well familiar with working with unusual fabrics and materials in their work and they're more than willing to show off."

Smiling she sat on the table. "In fact one of those designers made a new coat for me. I'll be wearing it today, it's a bit chilly and rain's in the forecast today."

Archived