Aberrant: Infinite Earth - Cosmos Nova - [MATURE] [Department 0 - CN] The Den [FIN]

Naomi Minami

September 30, 2012

9 in the Morning

The Hideyoshi Estate

Naomi was still fast asleep in her bed, which was a bed that seemed like a human-sized cat-bed. Since her tail needed a different style of sleeping arrangements based on how it sprung from her spine. She kept a pillow with her to help with her nesting habit with her blankets and other soft things. A couple books were next to her bed, and her work clothes were folded up tidily next to it as well, her semi-transparent white rain poncho made itself useful as a cool place to rest her head as a pillow. Her ear twitched as the subtle air currents in her room played with the slight tufts of fur on the tips of her ears. Her white T-Shirt and Jogging shorts provided ample decency, and she let out her now a bit past the shoulder-length hair out.

She purred, stretching out. It seemed that with the way her toes and fingers flexed she would pop out her claws... but she didn't have any.

She yawned, showing her still seemingly human teeth, but bearing pronounced canines that looked like feline fangs. She let out a soft meow as she yawned. She was never so happy in her life.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the kitchen Ryu stook cooking breakfast, western style with eggs biscuits bacon and sausage. They were a largely carnivorous household, and Naoko was out of town, on holiday in Okinawa. Everyone was "off duty" though on call, and Ryus smiled, knowing his surprise would be welcome by Naomi. The months had passed quickly and while accepted as a couple, It was not as intimate as everyone guessed, including the tabloids, which seemed to have something on them with every issue.

Naomi wanders into the Kitchen, rubbing sleepers out of her eyes. While Ryu's diet hadn't changed much, Naomi was very much carnivorous. Her ears flicked as she mewed. "Good morning, Ryu... The smell woke me up."

She smiled seeing what was being prepared.

"Luckily our #3 is off on a trip, huh?"

Sitting down, she leaned on her hand. "To be honest this is the first time in a while that I have been bored out of my mind. I've been taking non-D0 jobs as a freelance PI/Negotiator just to bide the time. I mean, I love how no impending doom or threat to the world as we know it has cropped up, but the quieter it gets, the more worried I get, you know?"

She stretches out, then switches to human form. Keeping her stretching pose held. "It feels odd, really, I don't like being in this form, even when I missed it." She says, hugging Ryu. "To be honest, though, this is just as much a part of me as everything else." She says, before switching back. "No one else knows, not Noraneko, nor our superiors... hell... not even anyone from my Hometown or even my Parents. Just you... and I."

She cuddled his free arm. "But now I feel all the more satisfied with life. I have a job that means something, someone I love dearly, a old student now my co-worker, and so many friends abroad."

"I think I should start getting you out of the house more... see the world, you know. Connor is a respectible member of the DSA, Kei as well... either of them could arrange a visit. Karrie might but... I think she found me a bit odd on our mission in Germany last Spring."

"Not me. I used to be that way, but now I've learned to enjoy the quiet times. They're too few for novas like us." He hugged her to him. That she had her human form and he didn't didn't bother him at all. He was happy for her.

"I have met Connor, he's a good man, he doesn't believe his own hype."

"The others I know by reputation, and i wouldn't mind meeting them. Still I'm quite happy with present company. He pressed his muzzle against her sin what approximated a kiss for him, and he smiled. "Now let's eat and we can discuss our plans for our weekend alone."

"Of course, Ryu!" Naomi said, smiling. "You know... in a way there's no better place than here at times." She says, seeing breakfast laid out before her.

Before she started on her dish, she once again said grace in her way, nodding a silent amen, she started arranging her dishes in a particular way. Something Ryu has seen once or twice. For instance she always kept her Milk quite separate from her juice, her toast always on the left... it was a quirk of compulsion she's not shown any other time.

"Ryu... at some point... I think you and I have to realize how important we are to each other." Naomi said, in her teacher-like manner. "Since I had some personal revelations, I've realized you are what I..."

She cleared her throat taking a sip of Milk.

he smiled. "I know exactly what I am, and how I feel about you." He smiled to her as be began eating. "You're the woman I want at my side, always." He nodded.

Looking at his rapidly disappearing food, he continued. "I just didn't know if you felt the same. We've lived under the same roof these past months, and Naoko's certainly tried to put us togther..."

"I never did mind. I'm comfortable, content, when you're beside me."

Naomi stalled, but she was happy. She finally had her feelings out in the open.

"Thanks for that, Ryu."

She placed her hand on Ryu's. "We've been doing what I want on our time alone... perhaps we should do something you want to do. Then we will have the night and the next day all to ourselves." She said, her eyes wide and cute, her tail slowly, blissfully moving. "I've been thinking if we have the energy tomorrow we could go boating down the Sumida. The Tokyo Tree looks beautiful at night when it's lit."

She cocked her head, ever so cutely. She wasn't the animal, she was some new person now. As if she was transformed, but she was... still who she was. But better. More a member of catkind. She didn't meow unless she wanted to, her "tics" were now just nothing more but something she did as part of her mannerisms, her way of doing things.

"I will love you because you and I are each others compliment."

He nodded. "I'd prefer to stay here, I have other things I'd like to do Naomi." he seemed to almost purr, something he only did around her.

he finished his plate and smiled, as he began picking up the dishes and cleaning the kitchen. His tail lashed about behind him, and he seemed to be very happy. "You make me a happy man, Naomi, you always have."

Naomi mewed, her ears leaned back against her head though in disappointment. "That's okay... this is your weekend, Ryu-San."

The important thing in her life right now sat in front of her. What she wanted to do was secondary after all.

"My life has been... too exiting as of late. everything is going to plan, my hometown is being rebuilt, in fact they're giving me a open parcel with a seafront view if I want to rebuild there."

She smiled, purring. "I like being here in Tokyo too... and Here..."

"It's too hard to pull up roots just as you settle in. Already my parents have gotten a permanent residence in Tokyo. I just find it..."

She mewed. "So hard to not move around. I wander. Perhaps I got some of Shiro's straying habits. That... curiosity, you know."

"Not like We can't move quickly at a whim." He smiled. "we can be in both places, once it's all rebuilt." He chuckled "Your parents are nice folks. didn't even seem intimidated by me."

He scratched beneath her ears softly after finishing. "I want you to be happy Naomi. Whatever I can do to facilitate.."

He nodded. "There are other things though.."

"Things that Naoko is far to young to be around." His hand dropped down her back rubbing above the base of her tail.

"Something I'd hoped to get to do since that first night."

He nuzzled her neck with his and purred. "If you're willing to take that step with me."

He waited with anticipation for her answer.

Naomi blinked...

"Um.... Of course, Ryu! I never... could figure out why you waited until now." She said.

She knew what he was asking... to be honest Naomi was a virgin. Thoughts of Kyoji started to drift back to her consciousness, but she remembered her truth. What brought her back, and forward.

"I didn't want Naoko to feel awkward." He smiled nibbling on one of her ears. He smiled. "That can wait until later though. He smiled, brushing beneath her chin with his luxuriously furred tail. "Come on, I want to show you something first though."

He led her through the house and then outside, to an older looking building. Inside were dozens of armors trophies, and and banners, some weathered with age. "This is the family dojo, where we were all trained in martial arts." I offer it to you, as a place to train and find calm in peace and quiet."

"There's none of them around to ask, let alone voice their dissent Naomi." he wrapped his arms around her. "My Father and Grandfather both told me to find what made me happy in life and not let go. For so long it was work."

He wrapped his arms around her. "That was just until I found you."

"You make me happy, and as long as that holds for you as well, then I foresee no problems."

Naomi returned Long's embrace. "My parents always wanted what was best... to make sure I was happy... Right now..."

She looks up. "They'd be beaming if they saw me."

Smiling, she kissed Ryu on the cheek. "I would be no happier to spend the rest of my days with you... with by current estimates will... probably be quite a long time."

He smiled "Yes indeed." The old teak floorboards had seen so much over the centuries, this was the first time two novas in love graced them, and Ryu couldn't help but feel content, knowing that she felt the same about him.

He kissed her lightly, his tail coiling around her leg. "What would you like to do now, Naomi?"

He chuckled. "What I want to do right now, involves a bed, the two of us and distinctly less clothing than we have on."

He grinned. "But is early in the morning, I'd understand if you want to wait abit."

He nodded, being abit more naughty than she expected.

"Well, the best time is a bit after breakfast, with the amount of food we put down... well... I think we are quite ready... that and... we can enjoy the night."

Smiling, she places her hand on his chest and traces his muscles.

"What do you think? your room in 5?"

He released her and nodded. "Yes." He smiled his tail lashing behind him as he headed for his room to change, and prepare himself This would be the culmination of the previous months. It may validate the scandal rags, but he didn't care in the slightest. A cop could do far far worse than a beautiful school teacher.

Naomi was led Ryu to his room after some gentle prompting. Her purr was all that was really needed for an answer. Followed by lilting meows that only showed she was in fact quite ready for the day's reverie. In fact, Naomi had been feeling quite excitable the past week. More than normal.

She stroked Ryu once before sitting on his bed. "So... ready?"

She took off her shirt, and made sure her hair sat loose, and got comfortable.

Ryu growled at seeing her clad only in shorts and her bra, much as he had only only shorts now. He grinned before reaching out to massage her shoulder, as his tail brushed against her hands, as he nibbled on her ear softly.

"Of course I am."

"I think it better to ask if you are." he was purring contently, and there was a large bulge in his pants already, clearly he was excited about this as well.

Naomi saw what her new mate was about to deliver. Her animal-like instinct was melded with her human emotional wants and desires. For a second her mind drifted to grabbing her raincoat. The thought of being nude under it with only her fur covering her was intriguing... She sweated and bit her finger... a very slight trickle of blood was visible. Nothing to worry about, and it brought her back into focus.

Note
No raincoats in bed! -1 Willpower for me!

"Oh yes..." She slowly took her runner's shorts off, after undoing the velcro snap on the back for her tail to move freely, then leg by agonizing leg took her shorts off. It wasn't intentional, it was just how she did things and thinking of Ryu... thinking of the now...

"Good god", she thought as she dropped her shorts. "...oh hell I want this more than any vacation!" Her mind shouted as she pounced on her man her tail flicking in the air and she was meowing and mewing, nuzzling his face and playfully nibbling his ears.

"Oh yes, Ryu... shall we begin class." She said with a smirk... perhaps next time they could wear costumes...

He'd only just gotten his pants off, leaving himself nude before her, her smell was intoxicating, desire seemed to literally roll off of her in waves. He quickly unhooked and removed her bra, chuckling as his hands returned to caress her breasts. She was well proportioned, something he'd always known, but just how well was a pleasant surprise. She was so much smaller than him though he was slightly worried.

Still he allowed her to shower him with her affections, as he worked to control himself, and make sure he didn't harm her. Lower down she could feel his maleness against her thigh, surprisingly thick and large, for an Asian man, yet considering Ryu's size perfectly natural. "Oh, I think there will be a great deal of mutual education here, and it's a class I profoundly look forward to."

Naomi stroked Long's chest, letting her sensitive fingertips read his fur like a book. It was like a forest, every hair telling her senses a story. Her ears flicked as she lilted a meow, cuddling up to him from above, not yet ready to present herself... she wanted him to make the first move. She wasn't afraid he would be too much for her. She could take it. The thing that annoyed her and caused her ears occasionally to fall back was his hesitations. She's not made of porcelain! Then she thinks it's time to make her move to show she's a equal partner.

She rolled over him, nuzzling him, a combination of animal instinct and human desire, her purrs and occasional moans were telling. She could smell the manhood of Ryu as well... every sense from her eyes seeing and ears hearing their heightened pulses right to the smell of the pheromone exchange like some bazaar of delights.

This was the dance. Naomi analysed every moment, but suddenly that disappeared. She laid on his chest, her bust and face looming over him, her head between her endowment. from that angle she looked quite adequate. "So... think you can take me?"

Naomi paused... did she say that... she was... aggressive... possessive even...

To hell with it, this isn't pass/fail! She dug her fingernails into him, which amounted to nothing compared to the bite wound on her thumb. But she didn't care... There was something about Ryu... something real... primal...

"C'mon... tiger too scared to come out of the den?" She said, taunting him, even.

Even as she said it she could feel him digging into her thigh, his tail coiling around hers. His big blue eyes opened wider, and he nodded. "I like a little fight in my women." He reached out to grab her shoulders, letting his claws slide out, but only enough to let her know they were there. "Are you in a rush? You should know Cats of all sizes like to play abit with their prey before devouring them."

He growled lightly, he wasn't hesitant, as he opened his mouth, allowing her to truly see the massive razorsharp fangs and teeth within, before she felt them against her shoulder,raking against it, yet not breaking the skin.

"But if you're going to insist on being a naughty minx, taunting me, then I will have to teach you the right way." He smiled, and then using vastly superior strength and flexibility, he rolled them over, where now he had her pinned beneath him, as he continued to "kiss" her shoulder and neck.

His tail uncoiled for her and he used it to tease and stroke her cheek, as his hands roamed her sides and thighs

Naomi's ears flicked back and she hissed and growled a low growl. He was familiar with this noise. It wasn't her rejecting him... it was the domestic cat in her. This was part of the act... Ryu definitely had his own way, and was partially Tiger in his aspect, but Naomi was completely giving into her domestic feline pedigree. She rammed her head into Ryu, letting off a low growl.

"Yes, I knew that would get a rise out of you, Ryu..." She moaned. The bites on the neck triggered her natural instinct to become submissive, for now.

He growled nuzzling her neck softly and the side of her head, in a conciliatory gesture, before dropping down again. Despite the calico fear covering her completely, he could indeed find some exposed flesh, as he kissed and rasped his teeth against her breasts, teasing her nipples, before licking them, his tongue darting out until they were painfully hard. He growled, as he felt her yield to him, knowing he'd found a "weak point" exploiting it further until her mewling and meowing was nearly begging.

She could feel him against her thigh and he breathed her heady scent in deeply. "Gods, Naomi, you're so amazing..." his tail was vibrating against her arm, moving down like a mobile massage, down her arms, then sides.

As Naomi pawed at his lower region with her feet, she continued to massage Ryu in his mid-section with her hands. Her meows became more playful and exited. "Ryu... your tail is doing the talking..."

Naomi's tail tickled his manhood as she stroked Ryu's face. "Mine as well, is a great communicator."

He smiled. "I want to savor this, to explore and know every inch of you...."

He pulled back rising from her grasp as his hands gripped and massaged her feet softly. "No claws, not necessarily a bad thing." He chuckled "I have enough for both of us." Sitting up like he did, she could now see his massive erection and he nodded. "Truth is definitely out now." Her tail against it sent an electric tingle through im, and it was hard to refrain from claiming her straight away.

That he was thinking like that didn't bother him. This was a mix befitting them, part human lovemaking part primal call of nature. He smiled, reaching down to rub the entrance of her sex gently, teasing her once again, and reinforcing the idea that he had a real gift with his hands.

Naomi's eyes seemed to roll back for a moment, and a low, stimulated growl emanates deep from within. She was primed to go off like a firecracker. Her glare wasn't one of anger but coiled passions wrapped in their sheer, raw, unripened emotion.

She couldn't speak.

All she could do is act as her tail snuck out and played around again.

He growled his finger going deeper to a surprise... "You're a virgin.."he looked at her in surprise.

"I never imagined, considering what you'd told me.." He looked at her with a look of profound gratitude, even as her tail continued to tease him, before returning to teasing her breasts. "I;m not worthy of a woman like you Naomi.."

Naomi's eyes became slits. "Don't give me that, Ryu... you asked... you committed... doubt never suited you."

The direct talk was from the spur of the moment, but there was conviction none the less from her. She stroked his face, and her hard words were eroded by her soft caress... her tail moved off, only to play with his waist. "Please..."

He smiled, and leaned in to kiss her, even as he guided the tip of his shaft to the opening of her sex, before thrusting into her, grunting at the tight fit, but moving more.

He kept his eyes open looking into hers, as with a hard thrust tore through her maidenhood,and began claiming her as his own. "Naomi.."

"Ryu..."

He began claiming what was hers. She was conquered now, and all that remained was for the emperor to sit in his throne, with her at his side. "Ryu..." She said in an enraptured whisper until he thrusted through into her. "RYU!"

She breathed heavy as he began. It was not fast, but it was indeed furious as every thrust went in with greater potence.

She moaned, all she could do was scream Ryu's name, over and over again. There was an ecstasy that no one but someone having themselves deflowered for the first time understood.

It took almost an hour before with one massive thrust, he hilt his entire length within her, penetrating to her most private place, before roaring as he truly claimed her, their juices mingling within her. His orgasm was strong and shook the bed as he pounded her, before holding himself deep within her.She could feel a warmth erupt within her and he growled holding her to him, as he filled her, His tail had coiled around hers, and he kissed her breasts once before kissing hers. "You're truly mine now.. My sexy little school teacher."

Naomi actually whimpered... this was new. She was spent but still... there was a clear whine... one of giving into her instinct... her feelings for Ryu...

"Please.... Please.... More...."

She was thirsty, she had been wandering through a desert of suffering in her sadness and loss and now... her oasis presented itself. "Ryu..."

She grabbed onto him like a drowning shipwrecked sailor grabs onto the line on a life raft. "Ryu..."

She pulls him foreward. "The lesson isn't over yet." She says, her canines showing and the growl returns.

He growled, and nodded. "Only First period."

He withdrew from her, with nothing coming out of her, which surprised him. Still he kissed her stomach softly, and began teasing her lips with his tail. "Would you prefer to teach, or shall I stay on as your instructor?"

He was still hard, and she could feel his fangs teasing her breasts, even as he chuckled.

Archived