Marvel Heroic Roleplaying- All Female Strike Force

thejoshie

++UPDATE 7-08++

Alright, taking character concepts and builds. If you're interested in joining, post here what your concept is, then send me a build by PM.

Any questions can either be posted here, or PM'd.

Also, we're going to need a school name and... UNIFORMS!

Seeing if there is interest in a Marvel Heroic Game.

The PC's represent five-six teens enrolled in an all woman boarding school. The school, while legit, is a cover for a government ran strike force used to deal with disasters, Meta Human disturbances, or major threats to human life.

OC's though I will use Marvel Datafile's as archtypes (for those hindered by the inability to create an original character).

Details will remain sketchy till I see how many are interested.

Player cheat sheet- http://nerdnyc.com/t...Cheat-Sheet.pdf

Questions about game:

Age of PC's? (Currently Late Teen to early-adult)

Use of Tropes? (Five Man Band)

Tone? (Animeish-Comic Book ((Think Comic Book written Manga Style)))

Is the School 'Powers Only'? (If not, then street level skill monkey builds are allowed)

Is the School secretly house meta's? (As in, no one in the general populace know that the students are metas)

Edit 7/6

If any of you either have a concept built, or have a concept idea but don't know how to build it, feel free to PM me.

I'm close to moving this to Staging, just waiting for others to either answer the questions or present new ones for us to discuss.

So far, looks to be late Teen, Five Man Band Trope (will explain in staging), Gritty tone, Majority stating powers only, and the fact that the school housing Meta's is a fact kept secret.

Any more questions?.

I'd be interested, though I'm gonna need the rule book

There are 'cheat sheets' that were used in gaming conventions that can be used to help those without the full rule. The only thing you'd be missing out on is the Marvel Datafiles that you scribe off of.

Age of PC's: Late teens sound good.

Use of Tropes? (Five Man Band) Why not?

Tone? Something comic-booky.

Is the School 'Powers Only'? I think we could allow some capable non-powered individuals to be at the school.

Is the School secretly house meta's? (As in, no one in the general populace know that the students are metas) Probably, government agencies like to hide their assets.

Age of PC's? (17-18)

Use of Tropes? (Five Man Band) Yeah, would probably happen anyway

Tone? All For a good Manga feel, though I like a good comicbook feel.

Is the School 'Powers Only'? Yes

Is the School secretly house meta's?Super top eyes only mega classified secret.

On further review of the game system (by reading the book) and what is going to be required of me in terms of availability, I am going to have to decline this game. I don't think that anyone can wait a whole week for me to roll out responses or what not. Just after reviewing the system now that I've sat down with it, I realized easy-to-build doesn't equate easy-to-run in a PbP environment.

I'm sorry, this just isn't a fit for me. I hope everyone else though has a good time with this.

Keep in mind there is no issues with this that I have outside of availability and rules.

Archived