Aberrant: Infinite Earth - Cosmos Nova - [CN-plot] THE Great WESTERN

Novakowski

Supreme laugh at loud "No it is tailor to your genetics only. it will not work with any other nova and it is harmless to baseline. but it might save your life one day. if you do not want it just brake the glass expose to anything out side the vial will kill it."

Supreme eyes go blank for a second " YES YES good idea tailor Drugs prevent adicts this will work. Keep taxs low and Japan can gain a new revnew. Kitten send the propose to Parament and Get TCRI japan to work on it. ill finish the design once i am done here."

" Do you want to tour evil wonder land. and see all the bad thing man does to each other. if agent lynch is up to no good it might give you some clues but my contacts all point is he is DSA"

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"This 'evil wonderland' is where I have to tread, Supreme. It's my job."

She sighed. "Also, send the information on that drug to D0, I suppose my health caseworkers can use this... thing is that can open up so many vulnerabilities. It can help, but it can harm or kill... Please remember that."

Sighing, she starts to get up. "I will need to head back to my encampment and suit up. I need to get prepared for anything. As far as I am concerned, I am acting on behalf of Department 0. And perhaps in a way, to try to save the DSA's soul."

Supreme looked Naomi in the eyes " everything can be misuse it is our responsibility to use them right to avoid things because we are afraid. it will not be easy as we come from baseline our self but we must so our children will have a better world. In three hours DSA will be packing up and moving the Bioweapons. even i will not go against DSA until i have a good reason i maybe arrogant and egotist but im am no fool."

" you got 1 hour i will have a car take you there." supreme replyed to naomi.

" lets get ready to go thru the looking glass. if the treatments work correctly i got a new maid" supreme looked to his maid as he spoke.

" so you will need to hurry Naomi i will not lose alice to agent Lynch agend."

Supreme maid led Naomi outside to a waiting car

"One moment, my tent is 2 miles away, I can cover it in... no time." She said, as soon as she was free of the gates she ran as fast as her feline legs could carry, an olympian would be proud as she dashed and darted over the rocks and hazards of the desert before getting to her tent.

She quickly changed clothes, putting on once again her red suit, and putting a black poncho on.

When she returned as promised, she seemed quite different. She put on her helmet and it's automated sealing system closed around her head.

"Alright." Supreme could see the clear faceplate Naomi's face plain as day in it. "Now I'm ready."

She also had with her a new sword, her old one was destroyed by the squids... but she was facing people now... well within her ability.

She climbs in, and helps the maid step in as well.

As Naomi was helping The maid into the car that was parked outside.

Supreme laugh at Naomi, “ No the Car was for you to get to your Tent. please it is inside. The show is this way” Supreme lead Naomi to a elevator as they got in " down please Add one cutie also" then a female voice spoke " yes my master" Naomi notice the elevator had no physical marking to go down.

The elevator drop by 8 floors. as the door open the atmosphere changed Supreme walked out as he did he pass thru a invisible wall a blue bio luminous surround him. " 1st line to prevent contamination.

“ each Bio-weapon has it own Bio-pod so if there a contamination it will seal it self off to prevent its spreed” Supreme showed her . many were late 20th century bio-weapons Before the avert of the refugees.

As Naomi walked She notice that She left glowing foot prints” Supreme What is that ?” Naomi asked since Supreme left none.

“ That is a secret any None DNA type individuals that walked on the floor leaves the foot prints in the floor memory. You really have good eyes even I cant see them normally”

Supreme replied “ on the avg we get between 5 to 8 Bio-weapons a week The facility can handle about 60 on them at once so I come over about 1 a month to handle the back log but my people can solve about 3 to 8 of them a week them self I only need to spend about 2 to 3 days and my team can handle the rest as most it is to take what I tell them and solve it. The physical is boring so I do the theory.”

Supreme thought out loud “lately we have been getting Nova level Bio-weapons Really nasty stuff? Has Dept 0 got anything. This is were I and Agent lynch disagree. DSA only cares for how the stuff was make not how to stop it. Part of my agreement is that all Bio-weapons that enter my company become my intellectual right in return I provide counter measures on anything that is develop from the Bio-weapons Freely and all future development from said Bio-weapons. I do not think it is a bad offer. While I may not be the smartest Nova I can produce Designs faster then 10 Mega smart novas put to getter. Once the basic idea is form the design is usually take me a day rarely it takes more then a week.”

Naomi noticed that once Supreme started to talk it was like a waterfall in that everything just runs out of his mouth non- stop.

Supreme stop at a Bio-pod inside was a Girl maybe 12 to 14 years old . Supreme looked at Naomi “do not interfere” as Supreme walked in. in a blink the young girl gaped Supreme and thru him at the clear membrane which gave from the impact but did not bust or cracked. Supreme was up and force the girl to Sit on his lap. She was unable to break his grip

“ This here is Alice She killed 30 Special forces before coming here .She has been Infected with nearly 100 Microorganisms. That has rewritten her genetic code. I have reverse most of it but what worries me is the behavior protocols that she has. I have lance her food , air and water with counter-agents But She will have to Draw my Blood to give her a chance of a normal life. In her stated form I have gotten permission but that is like asking a drunk person do you want to have sex. DSA just wants the Templates for the Mirco's but I refused the Behavior ones even thru it is will not work on nova's biochemistry. Right now she will attempt to kill anyone until she finds a strong mate but I change it to loyalty once I let her draw my blood.” Supreme looked at Alice with concern.

“ What do you think should I listen to DSA and terminate her as a risk to civilians. Or force her to look at me with devotion. Her brain suffer damage due to the genetic alteration since I do not know her RNA I can't restore her to what she was before. I would like your option either way it is my responsibility since in my pride I thought I could undo the damage but the side effects are permanent. She will never have a normal life. She will be force by instinct to kill any one in charge if they don’t show they are alpha over her. Plus she will appear like this until she dies. I would like your option but is my decision. I only have 4 hours before the counter-agents were off. But I will not let her be a lab rat for anyone again.” Supreme looked at Naomi for her Answer.

Naomi was too great a detective not to see the true concern he had over alice. While Supreme may have the ability to show no emotions. Naomi read him like a open book. Naomi was no scientist but She understood what could happen if some one got their hands on the microorganism. Even supreme amited that he could not erase them just change the condition of the trigger. This must be devastating to say when one is all ego.

Naomi

To look for clues Roll per +invest basic diff is 5 unless you are focus on something.

Then diff is 3 if you explian how you are going about it.

outside the bio-pods the room have normal computers and cameras.

also there is no signal for you computer

Naomi looked right at the girl, her eyes going wide as her eyes started to go over every wavelength of the electromagnetic spectrum. Looking for anything that looked out of the ordinary, even for a place like this, as she sat in front of the girl's personal sarcophagus. Sighing she began her duties, thinking of every angle.

"Odd... that a DSA agent who should know what they are looking for is interested in how a weapon is made... something doesn't fit, but what..."

She drums her fingers on the floor and starts looking about, taking in through smell and sight what she can. She needs a first step... hard evidence... this is both a crime scene and a negotiation pawn.

"How did you come across all this material, Supreme? Was TCRI America the ones responsible for making it all?"

Investigation Rolls
[Kamiko] 8:15 pm: Now, Investigation roll, last 5 megas, -5 Difficulty factored in.

Kamiko *rolls* 10d10: 5+4+3+3+5+2+5+3+4+5: 39

[Kamiko] 8:15 pm: ... really?

[Kamiko] 8:16 pm: Looks like I'll have to try again at increased difficulty.

Kamiko *rolls* 9d10: 6+9+1+7+1+6+9+9+10: 58

[Kamiko] 8:16 pm: Better! 9 sux

[Kamiko] 8:16 pm: Witness?

[kael] 8:19 pm: Anything I have to do as witness?

[Kamiko] 8:22 pm: just say you saw it.

[kael] 8:23 pm: poke?

[kael] 8:23 pm: Ah.

[Abyss Phantasia] 8:23 pm: yeah

[kael] 8:23 pm: Allright, I'll witness.

Note: Since I tried again, the difficulty went up one further... also as you can see... aced.

Naomi Looked around the labs. Each Bio-pod had its own panel with a completely different security code and defense system to prevent accidental release. Naomi Spend nearly 2 hours looking around without any clue. The Security is for all practical purpose perfect.

Naomi was about to give up. Because Every thing was legit that she could tell. Naomi never saw a place so clean of clues. the room it self was filled batacterial that protected people. infact every experiment Had easy to read instruction and footnotes of what it is and who made what. as Naomi was about to switch off the tape.She relies the security has been temper with. It was nearly invisible but she got lucky. As a piece of the footage was 1.2 seconds longer then normal. As she search She discovered that 48 hrs ago the film was alter around 3 Bio-pods.

Naomi heads over to the three pods that were shown in the anomalous film and starts concentrating her search there. Looking for anything physical and if she finds it... use the next part of her talents. She was going to, through looking through every wavelength including X-rays, to see if there was anything she could use. This was her way of looking with a fine-toothed comb.

Investigation roll
[Kamiko] 9:57 pm: Investigation roll with -3 diff factored in, last 5 megas

Kamiko *rolls* 12d10: 3+2+1+1+4+1+2+9+7+2+9+5: 46

[Kamiko] 9:57 pm: owch 4 sux

[Kamiko] 9:57 pm: what is with my lowballs tonight...

[novakowski] 9:57 pm: Witness

Connor made his way to where the Animal handlers were, and procured a very sturdy cage from them, with small gaps, and thick sides. He deposited the mutant looking prairie dog in it, and locked it. Then he went and washed his hands very well with whatever cleaner he could find. Finally, he grabbed the now covered cage and made his way back to the car they'd provided for travel to town. Normally he'd have flown, but he wanted to wait for Kitty, and had to carry this little monster with him. It was going to be something to see whatever Vet's face when they saw this little beastie.

Then, he pulled out his phone, snapped several shots of it hissing and acting as it did in the cage, and shot them over to the DSA thinktank, looking to get their take on this mysterious creature.

Meanwhile back in washington. " Department 0 is asking question" spoked a middle age man.

A plain looking man of avg height and build replyed " do not worry every thing is fine DSA is well within our influence. if anything happens it will lead to the Directors office. if not we still get what we want. So let Department zero have the records. Let the japanese know that Supreme is develping bio-weapon in self defense. this will fit well with your needs congressman."

As the congress man left The man's form begain to blur and a blond girl stood there. She close her eyes and connected to the intranet " we may have to cut our loses with T.C.R.I. america they brought in a Nova and Supreme is on scene." a few seconds latter " prepare to cleanse the area if needed. DSA still have it uses we do not want to tip our hand to soon." The girl wave to the buss boy as she walked out of the building

Kitty surveyed the wreckage in her trailer, staring hopelessly at the mess. “This is… ugh, fuck it. Fuck it!” She whirled and left it behind, determined to let someone else dig out the destroyed items and figure out what could be salvaged. She hadn’t kept any keepsakes on-set in years, not since a stalker had stolen a ring of her grandmothers and put it up on eBay. It was all replaceable.

She found Connor waiting by a car; the beastie was inside, based on noises she heard. “Will that cage hold it?” she asked him nervously.

The desert air was cool on Kitty face. the moon shine brightly upon Mech as the drove across the desert.

It was a perfect moment to be sure ecept for the growling from the back.

As MECH drove he heard the animal trying to bite the cage but juding from the sounds it was locked up tight.

The road was a straight path to the the town. but Mech notice there was a side road and to his surpise there was smell of blood coming from behind the hill which the wind drifted to him.

mech

that is all you can smell unless you want to get closer. its is bumpie but the car can follow the path.

"Kitty, I smell blood." He stopped the car, and looked at her. "It's not coming from our little friend in the back. Down that road, beyond the hill that's the direction it's coming from. It could just be some coyotes having made a fresh kill, or it could be more. Do you mind if we detour to make sure. With the weirdness going on around the set today, I'm wary of just ignoring it."

If she said no he'd abide, but he was curious, and really really hopeful it was just nature being nature.

"What are you, a shark?" Her snarky remark was a sign of how frazzled Kitty was. Connor wasn't totally surprised; he knew how she got when she was this upset. He knew it wouldn't last long, and a moment later, she drew a deep breath and said, "Sorry. Yeah, go ahead and see. I'm... going to stay in the car."

The moment she said that she wondered if she maybe shouldn't. That little monster was still in the backseat.

Mech turn off the main road and follow it as the road curved. he discover a Camp site hidden by a small revine. From the look of it no was here.

Kitty notice the moment they stop this was dangous the smell of aggressive animals was thick in the air with out thinking kitty claws snap out in reaction to the aggression in the air.

Mech notice the camp site looked ransake there was 2 buses and 3 cars parked at the sight. he could see some kind of animal attack happen as he saw rips in tents. but Mech did NOT have a idea what cause it YET. luckly the moon shine bright so Mech had pleaty of light to see by.

mech/kitty

to see more you will need to leave the car and looked

make PER+investigation(diff 2 due to age of site) or awarness roll

Mech from in here it really looks like a animal attack.

Kitty the smell is overwhelming in shere aggresive much like rapid animal only worst.

Connor was keyed up, and began inspecting the site, checking for survivors. Still something wasn't right, and he took the precaution of shifting to his metal form.

[Long6] 12:52 pm: last 3 mega

Long6 *rolls* 12d10: 3+8+8+5+4+9+3+6+3+5+1+7: 62 5 rolled-2 3 successes

activating bodymorph metal 48/50 qp

The Camp was at least 4 days Abandoned from the look of it.

Mech fiqured The campsite had about 20 people.and from the foot prints there was a fight with something as it foot prints were around the fire and then foot prints headed out into the plains.

as Mech look around he found a nearlly intact tent there was blood smears at the Entrance.

Mech carefully open the tent inside was a table with lantern hanging over it. On the table was building blueprint and time tables of movement of security.

Mech also found personal effects that showed the group was affilated with Green peace about that time Mech heard a sound coming from the back of the tent.

Mech move swiftly to the back as he brace himself he discover a Wildcat laying on its side in a pool of its own blood. It didn’t take more then a second to discover a bite mark on its hind leg Mech was no doctor but he could see the back legs were broken as if something tried to pull it apart. But the cat was alive but unconscious .

Still were are the people it as if they left every thing and walked away.

At the Facility

Naomi looks over the pods and sees that something is off with one of the pods, marked "Extreme Adrenal Mutation". It was not sitting correctly by 2 millimeters and this started to bug Naomi fiercely considering the details she picked up off of the video.

She gulped before putting her helmet on for her suit. "Okay, Supreme, I need to look into this pod further. I just got my suit's life support running in case some bigger surprise gets me."

She starts to open one of the pods to go in to examine things closer.

Investigation Roll
[Charta Domina] 9:24 pm: Making roll for CN. Investigation roll with -2 difficulty. Last 5 megas.

Charta Domina *rolls* 13d10e7: 7,5,4,4,1,5,1,5,10,10,1,8,1. Successes = 4

[Charta Domina] 9:25 pm: too bad this doesn't have megas factored yet. 9 sux

[Charta Domina] 9:25 pm: Witness?

[Long6] 9:25 pm: yar

[Charta Domina] 9:32 pm: whoops, that should have been -3 diff... ther goes one sux to 8... big whoop...

Naomi enter the pod. now that she was inside the clues scream at her. there were finger prints on the table but none on the cylinder. naomi circle the room carefully taking in every thing. Within the mind of Naomi she saw a darkhair man moving carefuly to the table with blinding speed he switch the cylinder it had to be done with in 5 microseconds before the pods alarm went off. the door way showed the truth a dark hair man enter and a blond girl left the pod. even her measurement was plain to Naomi as she saw the sruff mark near the door.Naomi turn back to the cyclinder for more clues as she did Naomi watch as the cylinder started to sparkle and fade away into sparks of quantum. the lights flash as the bio-pod sealed itself.

Athletics check with -5 difficulty
[Charta Domina] 11:17 pm: ok making a athletics check.
[Charta Domina] 11:17 pm: last 5 megas
Charta Domina *rolls* 10d10e7: 6,5,7,10,2,4,9,7,3,8. Successes = 5
[Charta Domina] 11:17 pm: one sec... roller doesn't count megas
[Charta Domina] 11:18 pm: 8 Sux
[Charta Domina] 11:18 pm: witness?
[novakowski] 11:18 pm: witness

Naomi reacted with blinding reflex as she did a rolling escape before the door slammed shut. She hissed in disapproval. "Son of a Bitch!" Naomi yowled in Japanese before recollecting herself.

"Okay... I'm fine... damn..."

"Here's what I saw, Supreme... Seems something was stolen and that little thing I went in to check out was a decoy... the person could move fast enough to switch the items before the sensors went off. Here is the kicker... I think this wasn't two people but one person... The scuff-marks are definately from a pretty lithe female, yet there was a male with black hair in this room." She points to the scuff mark and the hairs on the floor. "There are also fingerprints everywhere from this freak. Lucky i got my suit on... no evidence getting disturbed by me." She tosses a pair of rubber gloves from her coat to Supreme. "If you know about crime scenes well... this is one. I suspect corporate espionage. And a pretty good Nova is behind it."

Her ears flatten back in her helmet. "I got a odd feeling about our "agent"... something is rotten here."

"I have a theory but I need more evidence... How much you wanna bet this "agent" isn't a agent after all?"

Supreme looked at the pod. he sighed at the sight " Sorry there is no evidence left the jell destroys all organic material, within 20 min the pod will collapse on itself. this a hardwired feature to prevent contamination"

A bet Supreme Eyes got round at the word. Naomi had to blink She could swear that she saw Cat ears and Tail appeared on him at the words BET. But Naomi knew it was body language but still it was not some thing he expected from Supreme.

I will leave the investigation of agent Lynch to you. The DSA pays us 1 million tax free per bio-weapon we create a counter for. So TCRI America makes 3-6 million a month profit. So far last 6 months their checks cleared.

“but we got a anther problem here. We got two choices he can let agent lynch handle the missing bio-weapon or deal with it our self.” Supreme responded

Supreme spoke out loud " Kitten run a trace for AMA 002".

Within 10 minutes kitten spoke up “ AMA 002 located approx 2 miles NW of our location.

“If we let Agent lynch handle the container. It will let you know if he is real or not.” Supreme replied in a Oh so calm voice.

" i only know the location of the cylinder" Supreme said to Naomi. Supreme hands flew over the holograpic keyboards Naomi watch as her PDA was downloaded with the Cylinder. I will stay back so that Agent lynch will not notice anything. besides i have to prep the pods for movement.

Naomi twitched her ears.

"Okay... it is officially on..."

She stretches out and as soon as she had footing she runs off at her best speed. She would be at the encampment on the map in no time. Her excellent night vision though wasn't needed to spot Connor and Kitty in the distance as she approached.

"I see... This is more interesting... an angle I've not yet considered..."

Thinking that it wouldn't be a good idea to sneak she decides to make herself visible once she knew the two could see her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Naomi hops-to, landing near Connor and Kitty, straightening out her clothing. The greyish raincoat sitting over the flat red protective bodysuit she was wearing.

"Well... if it's not Connor and Kitty again? Find anything of interest?" She says, opening the front faceplate of her helmet.

"I think I should share what I'm finding... particularly with an agent of the DSA. After all, Department Zero and the DSA are allies."

She had a annoyed look on her face. After all, the DSA was tied up into this strange situation, and Department Zero was about to get embroiled in yet another potential international crisis.

Kitty looked uneasy as she stepped out of the car. For once, her tail isn't hiding; it's lashing around violently behind her. One didn't need a degree in psychology to see that she was very upset. A degree in cat psychology wasn't even necessary, though it might have helped. "What the hell is going on here?" she asked tersely, her blue eyes wide. "This is insane! We have a crazy badger-thing in the backseat and Conner's smelling blood... are people hurt?" Outside of the car, she could smell the blood too, and more: she could smell the endorphins of fear and pain that the dying had produced during and for seven minutes after their death.

others
naomi you can make a investigation roll at diff 4 due to the age of the camp

As Kitty look around her. The camp looked like a movie prop from the studio. the moon light, the wind blowing thru the camp. Yep just like the movies a little too much like the horror films.

Just then Kitty Smelled a scent, she never smell before. The odor was strong and Distinctive in fact she smell six scents that left the camp and one that was inside of the camp that was overwhelming to her. The scent was like a visible trail that she could follow with her eyes instead of her noise

kitty
the scent is like how ants can follow the trails that the leave. to your senses it is like a trail with signs pointing the way.
the overwhelling scent is inside the camp. it will take per+awarnes at a diff 3 due to the saturation in the area.

to follow the other trails is only normal diff

Investigation Roll
[Kamiko] 5:24 pm: Investigation roll at -4 Diff.
[Kamiko] 5:24 pm: last 5 mega
Kamiko *rolls* 11d10e7: 4,3,4,9,6,2,5,8,7,4,2.
[Kamiko] 5:27 pm: 5 sux
[Kamiko] 5:27 pm: witness
[Carver] 5:27 pm: Oi.

Naomi immediately begins examining the area, letting her senses and her keen observation tell the tale to her. Her feline senses were telling her the same story, but in a much more human-instinct suppressed way. "This place was a slaughterhouse indeed, Kitty." She said calmly, readying her blade. "Knowing normal weapons won't cut it, usually... this is probably going to be a symbolic gesture against whatever might be here... still..."

She looks at the strange animal in Connor's car. "Oh Honey Badger won't be pleased you beat up his bro..." She says with a smirk, still looking things over, trying to defuse the moment enough for people to start paying attention to their surroundings. "To be honest though, you two... something is completely amiss."

She goes over what she was told at the "Dinner" with Supreme, and what was found at the facility.

Naomi Looked over the Camp. Her human side took in the information. Meanwhile her cat side was hissing in fear and anger wanting to run fast and far from the camp. As Naomi looked around the main tent she saw the maps of the T.C.R.I and the notes of going and coming of DSA transports also the movements of all personal of T.C.R.I for the last month. Including the time DSA was pulling out.

Naomi stepped outside. She watch as the tiny clues that every one leaves cause the camp to came alive to her eyes. She could see the people moving around the camp. She could tell they were cooking and laughing when they turn toward a new arrival it was the shape-changer returning from T.C.R.I

as Naomi walk over to were He landed. Naomi could tell it was skilled as it transformed in mid air landing on both feet. The form was 6' tall and weighed about 210lbs he walked toward the central fire. Naomi could tell that everyone joined around the camp fire has he showed off his prize to them He handed a cylinder to the guy next to him but the canister feel and hit the rock. Naomi notice that they fell to the ground and got up after after a couple of hours but they did not move like normal people she could see that their was finger marks on the rocks with flacks of blood. The food in the tents was all eaten but no survival gear was taken Naomi could tell they left the camp like a pack. What confusing her was that after they fell down what got up was not humans but animals. The clues left no doubt it was not humans that got up from the ground.

Kitty notice two small presences that move slowly toward her as if drawn to her in spite of them self. As kitty looked she heard their cries they look like thy have not eaten for a while.

actions

Kitty since you keep still the longest and have the highest charisma the kittens were attracted to you

Mech is their anything you are looking at since Naomi is doing a Sherlock homes

“I don’t understand and I’m scared!” The words burst from Kitty’s mouth and made her feel like a child. She pressed a shaking hand to her mouth and shivered, holding back more outbursts. She was making a fool of herself.

When she heard and then smelled the two little ones, Kitty found a distraction. Two kittens, one white, one black, crawled toward her, their little bodies shaking from the effort. Moving on instinct, the nova picked them up and cradled them gently. In the face of all this insanity, the two tiny lives seemed insanely important. “Connor… what do we do now?” she asked, nervously. She was completely lost; only the kittens provided any grounding for her.

"Their mother will likely not survive, not the wounding she's taken." He shook his head. "Maybe we can get them to a preserve. Until then keep them close. With all the other wierdness going on I don't want to leave them."

He growled slightly. "I'm getting ready to call in some help to get this solved, and place this whole area under quarantine pending full inquiry."

• 2 weeks later...

"Agreed. If necessary I can get Department 0 on the case as well with this. Unfortunately when the DSA and 0 are done with this place... it's gonna look like the surface of the moon. To be honest... I think that would be for the best."

She looked at the kittens and mewed, with a calm tone. Almost on instinct the kittens responded.

"This... really makes the movie situation unimportant. Someone regards nature as their damn plaything, not to mention it seems that there is a unknown element trying to influence Amercan policy. It feels like we're the only three that are aware."

"She looks down at the ground. That... and I found out something about Supreme's involvement in this that..."

She holds herself, looking cold. "I really don't want anything to do with that man anymore after this. Is this what happens to Nova geniuses? This level of... disregard... such unbridled wrecklessness... it sickens me."

“Well, that Karrie girl is kinda insane and mean, but I don’t think she’s like this.” Kitty couldn’t help taking a jab at the woman who had stolen Connor. “And I agree, what’s going on is far more important than a movie. People are dying.” Her voice hitched only a touch at the word ‘dying’.

Kitty went back to the car and found a blanket in the backseat. She drew it out and made a warm nest for the kittens. As she started to place them in the fuzzy warmth, she asked, “What should we do? We need to evacuate the set but we need to tell the authorities. Naomi, could you take the beast we have in the seat and go warn someone while Connor and I convince Deept to get everyone out of here.” She looked up at the both of them. “Sound like a plan? I mean… you guys are the trained agents. I’m just an actress.”

Connor nodded. "It works. Naomi, let's NOT involve Department Zero, I'd rather we have the chance to clean up our own mess first."

"I will contact Director Horst, and have him get with CDC to quarantine the area, after evacuating the Film crew. The big shots on the film will be mad, but I'm certain between Kitty and I, they will be amenable to suspending filming out of respect for the dead, and the quarantine."

Naomi, since you seem to be conversant with animals, maybe you'll have better luck with the little demon in the trunk. I think it's an escapee. I'm going to make that call, and I'm going to want you to give a statement once the Investigation team gets here."

He handed the keys to Kitty and smiled. "I may have to leave for abit, but considering how things are, I think we should hang out here at the campsite, in case someone comes to clean up the mess, so to say."

He rummaged in the vehicle, and found a camera. "One of you use this to get physical evidence of what's gone on here, and of the little beastie in the cage."

Naomi phone ringed As Naomi picked She read the message.

1 Message

Today, 3 Minutes ago

Sender: D0.Nishimura@D0.or.jp

Reciever: Minami.Naomi@D0.or.jp

Encryption Status: JMSDF Protocol 2

Classification Level: Confidential Inter-Departmental

Naomi, I just got a call from Supreme It looks like something hit the fan. Supreme is under fire by DSA agents. Supreme sent a encrypted file it contains a list of govt bio-weapons that he was working on a cure for some of these are nova level threats. You are needed to get his kids out of there ASAP if they are hurt Well you know Supreme he will considerate it as a act of war on him by USA.

This is getting out of hand fast.

P.s. This makes no sense DSA does not operate this way the America Director is not that stupid. It could be a power play with in DSA?

We got the information on Agent lynch he is on special assignment for DSA.

1 Attachment - 30kb, encrypted - Open?

As Naomi read the message a email from Kitten. Open up

“Hi girl sorry to bug you but could you hellllp please it is a war zone here. One of the kids got shot and Supreme is on the WAR path here.

You were right about lynch. He is after the data of the bio-weapons that supreme was trying to create a countermeasure. Couple of them are not property of USA. They belong toooassdar rsfrd e3q45432342

My program is being hacked hurry be for its no lat429295925959fdsr3991113!@!@@#

As Naomi watch the message becomes unreadable.

Naomi's eyes widen as her ears flick back in rage. "Guys... Supreme is under fire from DSA agents. I can take care of this here while you two can get his children out of the firefight. Something tells me that the DSA has been compromised and that Director Horst might have some internal problems to deal with. Also..."

She looks at the beast in the back seat. "...I have reason to believe this animal used to be human. Also there is a shape-shifting Nova on the loose playing a game with us, the DSA, and with TCRI."

A feline growl enters her voice. "I may not trust Supreme, but his children should not be pawns in some sort of power play."

"I will keep Department Zero out of this. I would have to agree to that plan. But I have to tend to this creature... I think I might have a chance to save it."

"Nobody is dying on my watch."

Naomi was entering crisis mode, as trained. She knew enough about emergency medicine to see what she could do with this animal. "I got a medical kit in my tent. I will take the kittens with me after I take measure of things here. Mind if I take the vehicle?"

"The Hell you say."

Connor's brilliant yellow eyes seemed to glow in the starlight. "There is no way it's a DSA op. I would know about it if it was."

He tossed her the keys. "Take Kitty with you, I'll go and check out this "DSA op."

He looked at her. "Where can I find him?"

Naomi shows him the location on her tablet. "It's a few miles from our location, but I am sure you can cover that in no time."

She turns and nods to Kitty. "We can stabilize our patient at my base camp. Round up the little ones and I will start collecting evidence here as quick as I can."

"Connor, Just make sure you get back in one piece. There'll be alot of girls that will weep if you get your winning smile scarred. Although another's won my heart."

Right now she did wish she was back in the safer arms of Ryu. "That's new... I'm actually afraid."

Connor didn't laugh, and the two of them got a first hand view of his transformation as he shifted from flesh to metal, growing shredding his clothing as he did so, running towards the place he'd been shown, within fifty feet though, he had gone from large metal man to A midnight blue Ford GT, taking off at higher speeds exceeding 200mph. The loud roar of the car's engine echoed across the desert. Clearly the time for subtlety was past.

Archived