Shadowrun: Everybody Lies - [SR4A - Everybody Lies] OOC - Streetchatter

Joani

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we see the others in the other booths, and be able to get to the other booths somehow?

Yes you can see other people in the other booths but you have no idea who is a guest and who is a would-be runner. You don't know who the others are.

Ace isn't at the meeting. She left right after the concert ended. She freaked. I was going to post this, but I didn't get a chance.

I'm also out of the game. There seems to be some personality conflicts that are clouding IC/OOC between myself and some of the players.

I'm too uncomfortable with this, and I am in too deep. Sorry.

Seriously Tommy, this drama bullshit is getting awfully old, you've been bringing it into every game, getting into it, then tossing a neurotic drama fit and ducking out. Quit with the bullshit, it's not even cute anymore. Get it together, take some meds or something... FFS.

There is games that I am sticking with Dave. This just wasn't one of them.

Have you stopped to consider people riding my back expecting that every issue that I have (legitimate or not) regarding a game isn't part of this so-called neuroticism?

I left because I honestly felt too much pressure. I made too many poor choices and just wasn't ready for this game. Perhaps SR isn't the game for me any more. I could play it in my late teens because I still had that mindset so I could get into it. Now... I really can't play a runner.

Yeah it is me. But I have the right to choose to leave. Particularly when it won't disrupt anything since I left before the mission is even being requested.

Okay I'm gonna call bullshit here. What fucking pressure? Everyone I've seen you interact with about this game has done nothing but try to encourage and help you, myself included. So unless someone is browbeating you in private messages, I have yet to see any pressure.

If you want to leave because you feel uncomfortable or because you just aren't interested then fine. But please don't point fingers at the people here who were trying to help you as the reason. It's not us.

I already spoke to Joani about this in chat, but for clarity's sake I asked him to hold off until the team decides what to do. Specifically I am looking to Valkyrie as our resident data retrieval expert to point us in the right direction on where we should start looking.

edit, apparently I missed a max post while writing this

I already spoke to Joani about this in chat, but for clarity's sake I asked him to hold off until the team decides what to do. Specifically I am looking to Valkyrie as our resident data retrieval expert to point us in the right direction on where we should start looking.

edit, apparently I missed a max post while writing this

My intention wasn't to hussle things - but once you guys decide to move to the next location I will move you. Please don't seperate yourselves from the group now by posting something like getting to your Motorbike or car and leave off to whatever place you want to be. I will make the next post if things are clear that you are leaving the place.

Team Red updated - I won't be in chat the next two days (well most likely not) but I'll be checking the forum and answer PMs of course. If my attention is needed I'll post - it just may take a bit longer than usual.

Archived