Aberrant: Infinite Earth - Cosmos Nova - [CN-plot] The Undernight

Naomi looked into the area, her senses beginning to come into the fore.

Activating Enhancement
Activating EM Vision, Spending 1QP, 10 Turns (100 Minutes), +3 to Awareness checks with vision, Infrared vision, UV vision, and visual spectrum attunement.

72 QP Remaining.

[Long6] 9:39 am: generally a turn's ten minutes
[Kamiko] 9:41 am: I thought turns were 6 seconds.
[Kamiko] 9:42 am: or is a tunr out of combat 10 minutes?
[Kamiko] 9:42 am: err turn
[Long6] 9:43 am: 3 seconds in combat
[Kamiko] 9:43 am: oh so outof combat it's 10 minutes a turn? shway.
[Kamiko] 9:44 am: So I get 100 minutes of EM Vision Out of Combat... sick deal.[/code]

Her world turns into a more colorful one as heat signatures, UV light, and even the light from any other source starts to come into greater focus.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Naomi says as she prepares to draw at a moment's notice.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Activating Enhancements
EM Vision, 1QP, 10 Turn (100 Minute) Duration, +3 to Awareness checks with vision, Infrared vision, UV vision, and visual spectrum attunement.
Ultraperipheral Vision, 1QP, 1 Scene Duration.
48 QP Remaining

Kei's eyes start to glow, as everything around her becomes more visible in the ambient light. She also can see around her in a full circle.

"Got things covered on my end."

She didn't even have to turn around to see where everyone was... their heat signatures, anythign generating ultrraviolet light... every flaw on their skin, every fleck of dander on Naomi's fur... it was her's to see.

As Supreme walk back to the others.

He was so lost in thought he nearly bump into Karrie. Only Supreme reflexes allowed him to stop and avoid sending her thru the wall .

He Absent-mindly patted Karrie on the head. “sorry” supreme replied in Japanese.

Supreme face was troubled as He walked in a circle couple of times.

Not quantum not biological maybe neotic in nature? Thought supreme.

As supreme gather his thoughts, he bowed before the group “ sorry I was not able to get the full details you wanted”

Supreme ran his hand through his hair as the worked out what to say.

“ This is what I was able to figured out” supreme said as the holographic information was projected to the others ”It has both human and teuthida DNA or as commonly known as squids. which are of the cephalopods family”

Supreme paused “The problem is this right here” as Supreme pointed out the line of Genetic Coding

waiting for the others to see for themselves. ” I’ve never seen anything like it. It has no correlation to anything I’ve ever seen. It’s not quantum. It’s not biological.” Supreme finished saying.

"This is what i have from the sample".Supreme made sure they were paying attention before contining

“1st “ Supreme said as he raise his finger “ it is not man made”

“2nd due to this coding we can't get a reconstruction of what it looks like. This lead myself to conclude it is constantly evolving “ supreme waited for this to sink in.

“3rd The DNA coding has indications of M/R genes which as you all know is always located in either a latent or full nova”

Supreme finished his explanation as he watch the group he had kitten transfer the information to the Detective as he is in charge.

Coyote had been silent as Supreme had spoken. It might have appeared that she was paying attention to him, but in truth she’d been recovering from the shock.

He’d patted her on the head. Like a dog.

“What the fuck!” Karrie’s outburst echoed through the hallway like gunfire. Every eye swiveled to her to find her glaring at Supreme. “Excuse me, but am I a fucking dog? Do you think I’m your pet? Or have you conversed with computer fanservice so long that you’ve forgotten how to treat a real woman?!”

“I’m sure he didn’t mean-” Maier’s reasonable tone was cut off by Coyote’s answering snarl.

“I don’t fucking care what he meant! He fucking patted me on the head like a dog!” Coyote’s brown eyes seemed to blaze with the heat of her anger as she snapped, “Keep your hands to yourself, otaku-boy or I’ll fucking scalp that pretty head of yours!”

The last word was a near-roar that echoed into the cave system that Rob had opened up. In the stunned silence that followed, another sound echoed back. It was the answering roar of some feral beast, an inhuman cry that heard Coyote’s bellow and answered with a shriek of challenge.

Rob notices a scared Naomi hide behind him. She mewed a cowardly meow, as if she herself was threatened. Ears down, tail between her legs. Scared to the point of seeming like a child. Shiro hated it when people yelled, and that quirk transferred to Naomi. She clings on to whatever Rob is wearing, at least until she gets a chance to compose herself.It almost seemed the brave Naomi who would face some mysterious squid-being would be found cowardly from the assertion of one of her teammates.

Kei didn't even have to turn her head to see Naomi chickened out when the alpha of the sorority expressed her dominance.

But Kei didn't care. She didn't give a shit. Something needed it's ass kicked tonight for what it's been doing, and she was going to deliver.

"Hey, save that for the evil little monster in the darkness, Karrie! We can settle differences after the mission."

She sighed and started to walk into the darkness. A darkness to her that wasn't exactly so.

Supreme blinked for a second

“Sorry I did it with out though.” Supreme said with a curious look at the extreme reaction it cause.

“ If my current action will prevent us from continuing then I will depart” supreme reply as apology to Coyote for the thoughtless act.

“ you are need more then I am so I will depart” Supreme look Coyote right in the eyes “ I meant no offense to your honor”

Supreme Bowed to the group “ Please stop It before it leaves and go some place else”

"Stow it, kid." Kei says to Supreme. "This whole thing isn't getting you on my good side an this apology of yours is doing nothing for me to believe I can trust you. We're dealing with some mutant freak of a creature that has a taste for humans and you're... ugh..."

Kei is obviously flustered as she turns around to the rest.

"This goddamn little horse and pony show going on with you guys just killed our element of surprise. Supreme, if you're going to leave, leave. Stop this bullshit. Karrie... get your head in the game. When you get mad like this you make mistakes. Naomi... stop being so damn chickenshit. You were all brave a second ago."

She sighs. "Buncha unprofessional drama-queens."

Naomi looked ashamed. Not towards her own cowardice... but towards her colleague, Supreme's behavior. He's having a hard time, and perhaps if he distanced himself to a support role for the time being so that the rest of the group got to work would be best. At least for the conflict brewing.

"Supreme... perhaps you should head back to where the other investigators are and help compile the evidence we've collected. We can handle things here." She says, still behind Rob. "I think... we should be able to handle things."

Her ears droop down as she watches Kei and the potential blow-up... Kei was potentially overstepping bounds again... her Alpha personality possibly going up against Karrie's alpha personality. "Ladies... everyone... please... let's... let's just try to work together, please? Our enemy is the murderer, not ourselves."

Supreme looked at the group “ I apology for my action”

Supreme relies they have all work to gather before. So he was the bad guy as far as the group was concern. That is ok by him as it was his mistake he will take the responsibility of his action.

“ First off I did pat her head so if she finds that offensive I accept that even if I did so with out thinking.

But I am no child to be sent to time out” Supreme looked at Naomi as he said the last.

“ We got a killer on the lose so if the group wants me to leave that is fine. “ supreme calmly spoke with out showing the confusion over the Violent reaction of Coyote .

“ If my skills are not needed or if Coyote can no longer work with me I understand this as I was the one to trigger her rage at me over this for that I apology yet again to her and the group for not realizing this sooner”

“ But First I will Answer her Question No I do not see you as a women” supreme pause “ I see you as a PEER who deserve respect which I failed to give you”

“I await you decision but As Kei pointed out we must not let it get away” Supreme spoke his peace as he back away and waited.

I did what I can to correct my mistake, I will not use my abilities to twisted their thoughts on this. they are my peers Supreme thought to himself

"Dude." Rob said distractedly over one shoulder as he peered into the darkness. "There's a time to talk longwindedly, and a time to just say 'sorry' and shut the hell up rather than trying to salvage what's left of your dignity." He frowned and shook his head, then focused for a brief moment. The air around him distorted subtly as his microgravitic forcefield kicked in, small invisible singularities layering atop one another, making him virtually impervious to physical harm as he moved to the front of the group. "We'll decide whether to take away your 'Smart Nova' card later - but that was dumb."

He stretched out his senses, feeling the composition of the rock and earth ahead of them. "Lots of twists and turns. Detective Maier, you'd best get the local SWAT down here to contain this entrance. Supreme, you, Jedi and Kei are going to back them up in case whatever it is in there gets around us and makes a break for the exit. Coyote and Naomi, you ladies are with me." He looked at Kei. "You're the artillery in your group. Keep it together. Remember this thing lives in darkness - it probably hates bright lights and loud noise, kinda like your average World of Warcraft player." He activated his own enhanced senses as a final preparation.

"Everyone ready? Karrie, Naomi - if things get hairy, do hide behind me. Let's go."

Stacking on the soak...

[Ravi] 11:58 am: Making a few rolls for Rob. First up is Forcefield activation:

[Ravi] 11:58 am: Last three mega

Ravi *rolls* 12d10: 2+7+7+7+1+4+2+4+6+1+1+2: 44

[Carver Soze] 11:58 am: Ouch.

[Ravi] 11:58 am: Whelp, that sucked

[Carver Soze] 11:58 am: Yeah.

[Ravi] 11:59 am: I think I'll burn the quantum and reactivate that. Rob must be distracted by the need to bury Supreme up to his neck

[Carver Soze] 12:00 pm: *snickers*

Ravi *rolls* 12d10: 4+2+4+8+2+4+8+5+2+1+9+8: 57

[Ravi] 12:01 pm: better

6 succs + 5 Quantum + 5 from Superheavy = +16 soak, -1 Dex pools, -3 Initiative and +5 difficulty to be hit. Cost: 9 qp

Activating Gravitic Shield: + 5 Soak vs projectiles, - 5 succs from Projectile attacks, -3 succs from physical melee attacks. Cost: 3 qp

Activating E-M Vision and Enhanced Hearing: 2 qp

“Supreme, I can work with you.” Especially since Rob is separating us. “But if you touch me for any reason other than to save my life or the life of another… we will have words. And scalping. And then I’ll have pretty silver hair. On a Styrofoam head. On my dresser.” Her threat delivered, Karrie moved to follow Rob, fingering the cuff-button that activated her coat’s additional defenses. In the end, she didn’t, not yet. The coat had a limited battery and she might want the juice later.

Coyote was nervous and a bit scared, but she didn’t really show it as she followed Rob into the blackness. Behind her, she heard Maier get on the radio and call for backup; she heard the replies before they went deep enough that the stone blocked the radio waves.

I’m not going to add much more until I see how people react to what Rob says.

Supreme let the other take up point. Making sure to keep his distance from Karrie and Rob as he could read Rob face.

Just Great Supreme you piss off the entire group of your peers. it is not like they were your friends before. when dealing with nova's always wear a mask. Supreme thought to himeself as he fell back to Guard.

As Supreme focus on the task at hand all the tension he experience left him . He no longer cared about making good impression or even friends anymore.

there was a very dangerous life form on the lose to find. His job is to keep the cops alive and the two nova's. Supreme postion him self so he would not get in their way.

He set Kitten to record and Send it to the Detective Mier.

holographic Awarness roll

Naomi felt confident behind Rob. He seemed... much more able to handle himself if a fight broke out.

"Right, Rob." She stood by his side, a bit in front, as was the plan. Readying her sword once more.

"We're here for the common good, this injustice won't stand as far as I'm concerned."

Once they were down in the tunnel, Karrie snapped on the light. It was red-filtered, and didn’t cast a harsh glare. The native woman walked down the tunnel, picking her way with care over the natural stone. Rob didn’t offer her a hand, though he kept an eye on her. Same with Naomi, though she had an easier time picking her way down the path.

Coyote picked up on the smell almost immediately. It was like the slime they’d found above, but far more pungent. “I can smell it.”

“Can you track it?” Rob’s voice was just as soft as hers.

Karrie shook her head. “It’s all over the place in here.”

“It would be.” After that they were silent as they went hunting.

Perception rolls – sight and hearing based

Karrie’s roll (sight): Roll: [1, 3, 9, 5, 9, 7, 3, 8] + mega [9]. Total Successes: 6.

Karrie’s roll (hearing w/ Hyper): Roll: [1, 7, 7, 9, 4, 3, 8, 3, 5, 10, 5, 6] + mega [5]. Total Successes: 5.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The group at the entrance waited uneasily. Kei felt the responsibility of leadership in that moment; the feeling grew when the German SWAT team materialized. These baselines where now her responsibility, too. Quietly, she waited, prepared for the monster to come howling out of the darkness to strike at them.

Perception rolls – sight and hearing based

Naomi just knows it's there... close... watching... she gets that creeping feeling up her spine, causing the fur on her tail to fluff up as well as on her body. Her eyes open wide to catch every beam of infrared and her ears track every subtle sound...

That Creepy Feeling
Spending a Q. Point so that if it is by a device I know where the device is, otherwise I just know I'm being watched.

Quantum Pool 71/75

Perception Rolls
[Kamiko] 1:32 am: Now for the Perception rolls. Last 5 megas. +3 for HE Hearing for the hearing check, and +3 for the EM Vision check. Note

Acute Hearing gives a +1 to the heraing Perception Check and Sharp Sight Gives a +1 on the Sight Check.

Kamiko *rolls* 19d10: 8+1+7+10+9+1+3+10+8+5+10+4+8+7+7+6+1+5+10: 120

[Kamiko] 1:34 am: 11 Sux Hearing.

[Kamiko] 1:34 am: Visual

Kamiko *rolls* 19d10: 6+3+5+9+7+5+10+4+9+1+9+6+9+10+9+2+6+2+2: 114

[Kamiko] 1:35 am: 9 Sux Visual

[Kamiko] 1:35 am: Witness

[Carver] 1:35 am: Nice.

[Kamiko] 1:35 am: Yah

Kei didn't have to move her head... if it happened around her, she was aware. But she was jealous of Naomi... her ears swiveled and her every sense was on point. No matter. Kei was no slouch either. Everyone counted on her now... it was up to her.

She held up her hand to tell her team to hold position as she used her senses to the fullest. May drew her service revolver, which was a raging bull .50 calibur.

Perception Rolls
[Kamiko] 1:43 am: Last 5 mega, +3 from EM Vision for the visual roll.

[Kamiko] 1:43 am: Visual

Kamiko *rolls* 18d10: 6+5+7+1+5+5+4+8+4+7+2+5+4+3+5+9+9+9: 98

[Kamiko] 1:44 am: 9 Sux

[Kamiko] 1:44 am: Auditory

[Carver] 1:44 am: Nice.

[Kamiko] 1:44 am: Last 5 megas

Kamiko *rolls* 15d10: 6+1+9+5+9+10+2+8+2+2+9+8+9+2+1: 83

[Kamiko] 1:44 am: 9 Sux

[Kamiko] 1:44 am: Winess?

[Carver] 1:45 am: Nice

Quantum Pool: 48

Supreme stoped all excessive motion as he focus his senses.

Time for talking is over now they wait Supreme thought.

He was reassure after watching Kei. Supreme postion himself to maxize his movement and keep out of the way of Kei and Jedi if he had too. but with in the Swat team range so he can heal if he was needed. Their lives was paramount.

Awareness roll
Em vision and holographic awareness activated along with adapability

http://www.rpgpost.com/page/dice/taaroll.php?game=120&id=772

Nate sighed and waited. He had already activated his 360 degree vision, or sense or whatever it was. He wouldn't be surprised no matter what direction something might come from.

He also had both lightsabers in hand and ready to activate the moment something happened. Looking to Kei he whispered, "I'm sure Rob is competent in a fight, but I think it was a mistake to leave us back here. I think he should have taken one of us at least."

Not that he expected that comment to be private, but he spoke aloud for everyone to hear his next statement, "If they do flush the critter out we should be able to handle it without much difficulty."

It was a comment mostly for the baseline SWAT people and he could see tense shoulders relax among the military looking German tactical police unit personnel. He had found that most people tended to view novas as superheroes, maybe not a Superman, but at least a Batman. It had not slipped his attention that none of the baselines other than Maier had made even a token effort to suggest they accompany the novas into the dark tunnel.

Kei stretches out.

"I think the Master of Magnetism has this in the bag, Nate. Look around us... most of this place can get bent by Telluris' powers. He can put up quite a defense. Perhaps more than enough for us to get there and make calamari."

She grinned, even though it wasn't visible under her helmet. only her glowing blue eyes as her senses were running. "I just worry about the Cat... it feels like her first Tango."

Rob appeared quiet to the other two, but he was in fact concentrating on sending out low-frequency sonar 'pings' into the caves ahead of him. He kept his senses low-key, using them as a hidden advantage - just like not many people realised exactly how fast his mind worked. Right now, between his 'earth sense' and his electromagnetic-based sonar, he was trying to map out the twists and turns... along with anything else that might be moving around in here.

Sonar imaging / Earth Sense to map the caves roll:

Perception + Mega Perception + Investigation =

Ravi *rolls* 11d10: 8+9+8+10+10+7+4+7+8+8+10: 89

:alc:

[Carver] 11:28 am: .................................................. Wow, the roller is hot tonight

[Carver] 11:29 am: I think that's the best roll I've ever seen.

[Ravi] 11:29 am: ...

[Ravi] 11:29 am: 14 sucs

Rob was the first to notice what was happening, mostly due to his intimate connection with the stone around them. “We’re being surrounded.” His statement was quiet but carried to the two women with him. His brow furrowed as he concentrated. “No, we’re being bypassed. In side tunnels. They’re going around us.”

“Why?” Karrie asked, frowning. “Think they’re going for the bigger group of people? And how many?”

“A dozen or so.” Rob was a little grim as he spoke. “I’m not sure what they’re doing, but the big one is coming for us.” Karrie and Naomi became aware of the sound of the approaching things, a slithering noise that raised the hair on their necks.

“I’m letting the others know that they’re coming.” Karrie was quiet for a moment as she broadcast the message. “What the fuck is that thing? I can’t get a clear image of it.”

“It’s not human.” Rob sounded uneasy. “I have no idea what-”

The thing appeared ahead of them, filling the cavern. The first impression was of pink, blobby flesh surrounded by tentacles. There were eyes, far too many eyes, and something that might have been a mouth or a beak. It was unlike anything any of them had seen before. The thing loomed over them, it's head just below the twelve-foot ceiling when it lifted itself over them.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

“Guys?” All of the SWAT radios broadcast at once, throwing Karrie’s voice out in tinny stereo. “Heads up. A group of twelve or so are heading for you.”

“Twelve or so what?” Maier asked.

There was a silence. “Not-human-things. Sorry, all Rob and I get on sonar is a blurry form. We’re getting hit by the big Mama or Papa right now.” Now Supreme, Jedi and Kei could sense them – a rushing, slithering sound that echoed from a multitude of tunnels.

And then they came into view: horrible little monstrous creatures. Though they didn’t know it, they were dealing with smaller versions of the creature now attacking the group deeper in the cavern. Though only three feet tall, they were still terrifying and monstrous.

taint-Bob.jpg

All right, everyone, meet Bob and his little Calamari. Bob and Calamari, meet dinner. :firedevil:

Here’s what I’d like from each person – a combat round worth of actions, including Inits, multitasking/quickness and all reactions. In the spoiler with your rolls, please include any applicable damage pools (which I’ll roll when I remove dice for soak) and your roll for all defensive actions. If you don’t declare defense and split actions for it, you aren’t defending. Once everyone has posted, I’ll reply, weaving all the actions into a coherent whole story. If we go three days (Monday night) and you haven’t replied, I’ll assume your PC froze up for a few seconds. Address questions in OOC or in chat, please.

Disclaimer: written on 3 hours of sleep

Character Actions
Kei knew this was bad. And she had to hold back on her energy now as the swarm made it's move. Luckily she had an answer for this. She pulls out of one of the pouches of her flight vest a flare pistol, equipped with a red signal flare, and fires it into the center of the darkness where things are happening to the floor, illuminating the soon-to-be battlefield. She stays on her feet and interposes herself in front of the SWAT team. "Aim for the part of the body that contacts the ground! That is how it moves!" She shouts, hoping the weapons the SWAT team has are adequate to slow or even halt their progress.

Combat Actions
Dropping my visual enhancements to conserve QP. Drawing and Firing Signal Flare

Initiative Roll
Kei Initiative
[Kamiko] 8:14 pm: Kei: Initiative: 21, Naomi: Initiative: 13
Kamiko *rolls* 1d10: 7+21: 28
[Kamiko] 8:15 pm: Do I have a witness?
[Jordan] 8:15 pm: Testify!

Firearms Check for Flare Pistol
[Kamiko] 8:40 pm: Firearms Check, Last 5 Mega
Kamiko *rolls* 13d10: 4+5+7+5+9+2+6+7+6+3+4+10+6: 74
[Kamiko] 8:40 pm: ...
[Kamiko] 8:41 pm: 6 sux
[Asarasa] 8:41 pm: Darn! Only 6 successes to hit the ground.
[Kamiko] 8:42 pm: Asa: Well I was aiming for a certain spot.

Supreme looked at the wave of Squid/blobs coming toward them.

“ Heads up “ Supreme sounded far more calm then he was.

“ Accelerate time ” Supreme said as he began to move leaving multiple images that lagged behind

multi action with accel time

two action First at -2 the second at -3

Roll: [7, 6, 9, 3, 9] + mega [2, 3, 7]. Total Successes: 5.

-1 suc diffult for total of 4

Supreme pulled a combat knife that once belong to his uncle.

one of the only things he keep from his baseline days and waited for the attackers to come.

[b
Initiative]

novakowski *rolls* 1d10: 1+16: 17

[novakowski] 9:18 pm: Witness

[Asarasa] 9:18 pm: Witnesses

1 action at -3 dice to heal

4 actions as need to parry or intercept the squids

Soak is 20B/10L

Quantum is 35/50

Character Actions
Naomi doesn't hesitate in confronting the monster. Her ears go back and she lets loose a screech like a Cat striking out in anger followed with a hiss after she swings with her Katana. This thing was hostile, and now so was she.

Maneuvers and Combat Actions
Dropping all Sensory Enhancements
This attack is on the big baddie daddy momma +1 Diff to hit due to having STR 2 using a STR 3 Weapon.

Katana +5L
Min Str: 3
Max Str: Mega 1
Conceal: T
Weight: 2 kg
Special?: N

[Kamiko] 9:13 pm: Katana Swing... Last 5 Mega
Kamiko *rolls* 16d10: 2+7+7+5+8+9+1+9+9+5+7+10+9+3+8+5: 104
[Kamiko] 9:13 pm: Well...
[novakowski] 9:14 pm: i got 14
[Kamiko] 9:14 pm: 5 Melee + 1 Specialty: Katana + 5 Dex + 5 Megadex
[Kamiko] 9:15 pm: Ah! 14 Sux!
[novakowski] 9:15 pm: witness

Initiative
Naomi Initiative
[Kamiko] 8:14 pm: Kei: Initiative: 21, Naomi: Initiative: 13
Kamiko *rolls* 1d10: 3+13: 16
[Kamiko] 8:15 pm: Do I have a witness?
[Jordan] 8:15 pm: Testify!

Init:

[Mr Fox] 10:27 am: Hey Mr Fox *rolls* 1d10: 4: 4 +19 (combined dex and wits dots) 23 Initiative

Actions:

• Activate lightsabers (claws) - 2 q;
  • Activate quickness x2 - 2q;
  • Activate forcefield 2q;
  • Splitting actions 3 actions saved for defense, 3 for attack.

Text:

When the communicators activated with their warning Nate wasted no time. Everyone in the room could hear the distinctive snap-hiss of a pair of activating lightsabers. They looked and sounded exactly like they did in the movies, one curious thing about them however, one blade was blue the other red. In the movies the color of the blades generally denoted whether the character was good or evil... but what did it mean that Nate had one pure 'good' and one pure 'evil' blade? He had been standing at the opening of the tunnel with Kei and so stepped a bit more into the opening so that hopefully the nasty little creatures wouldn't get past them to get at the Swat team. He waited for the critters to come into view ready to attack and defend as needed, blades already weaving into a complicated but beautiful spinning dance.

Rolls:

[Mr Fox]

• 11:05 am: Attack Roll: 8 dice + 4 mega Mr Fox *rolls* 8d10: 8+6+5+7+1+4+9+9: 49 Mr Fox *rolls* 4d10: 3+8+5+8: 24 1st attack total successes: 8
  • [Mr Fox] 11:07 am: Second Attack Roll: 7d10 +4 mega Mr Fox *rolls* 7d10: 10+3+5+4+3+8+3: 36 Mr Fox *rolls* 4d10: 1+10+6+1: 18 2nd attack total successes: 5
  • [Mr Fox] 11:08 am: 3rd Attack Roll: 8d10 +4 mega Mr Fox *rolls* 8d10: 3+7+9+8+7+4+10+3: 51 Mr Fox *rolls* 4d10: 1+5+4+4: 14 3rd attack total successes: 5
  • [Mr Fox] 11:10 am: 1st Defense Roll: 7d10 +4 mega Mr Fox *rolls* 7d10: 5+2+9+5+3+6+1: 31 Mr Fox *rolls* 4d10: 8+10+5+1: 24 1st Defense Roll Successes: 6 successes
  • [Mr Fox] 11:11 am: 2nd Defense Roll: 8d10 + 4 mega Mr Fox *rolls* 8d10: 7+4+8+3+9+5+9+6: 51 Mr Fox *rolls* 4d10: 8+5+9+5: 27 2nd Defense Roll successes: 7
  • [Mr Fox] 11:13 am: 3rd defense roll: 7d10 + 4 mega Mr Fox *rolls* 7d10: 8+7+5+2+7+1+1: 31 Mr Fox *rolls* 4d10: 4+4+1+5: 14 3rd Defense roll successes: 3

When the communicators activated with their warning Nate wasted no time. Everyone in the room could hear the distinctive snap-hiss of a pair of activating lightsabers. They looked and sounded exactly like they did in the movies, one curious thing about them however, one blade was blue the other red. In the movies the color of the blades generally denoted whether the character was good or evil... but what did it mean that Nate had one pure 'good' and one pure 'evil' blade? He had been standing at the opening of the tunnel with Kei and so stepped a bit more into the opening so that hopefully the nasty little creatures wouldn't get past them to get at the Swat team. He waited for the critters to come into view ready to attack and defend as needed, blades already weaving into a complicated but beautiful spinning dance.

When the first of the creatures appeared, Nate leapt forward, his lightsabers flashing in deadly arcs. Three of the creatures were sundered, splitting in half and dropping into nasty puddings of cauterized pudding. The stench of the creatures dying filled the air; it was like burnt jellyfish on the world’s largest grill. Their bodies were rapidly breaking down, dissolving into goo.

Kei knew this was bad. And she had to hold back on her energy now as the swarm made its move. Luckily she had an answer for this. She pulls out of one of the pouches of her flight vest a flare pistol, equipped with a red signal flare, and fires it into the center of the darkness where things are happening to the floor, illuminating the soon-to-be battlefield. She stays on her feet and interposes herself in front of the SWAT team. "Aim for the part of the body that contacts the ground! That is how it moves!" She shouts, hoping the weapons the SWAT team has are adequate to slow or even halt their progress.

The closest to the flare flinched away and circled wide around the flare. They didn’t seem to like the light or the fire. The flare also illuminated the combat area, giving a ruddy and vaguely ominous light to the combat.

Supreme waited impatiently for the creatures to come at him. He was ready, his knife at hand. No one seemed hurt yet, but he was ready for that too.

The first three swarmed Jedi, heading for the one who had killed their brethren. He dodged the first two, but the third got a lucky strike, and the beak closed around Jedi’s thigh, its sharp edges trying to bite deep. The next three split their attentions between Supreme and Kei, two rushing Supreme and the third striking at Kei.

The other three shied away from the flare, and their skirting of the burning object meant they couldn’t reach anyone. Instead, the SWAT and Maier opened up on them, firing largely useless guns at them.

Initiative
Jedi – 23

Kei – 21

Supreme – 17

Karrie – 15

Naomi – 13

Bob/Boys – 8

SWAT/Maier – 7

Rob - ?

PC Required Rolls
Jedi has to make a damage roll for himself (after he removes his soak dice): [15]+15d10 (includes overage on damage)

Supreme has to make a damage roll for himself (after he removes his soak dice): [15]+11d10 (includes overage on damage)

Kei has to make a damage roll for herself (after she removes his soak dice): [15]+15d10 (includes overage on damage)

Guys, please include your damage pools in your posts! I had to look them up and that makes me grumpy to have to research character posts for them. I'm not really an ST, please help me out here!

The monster rushed them with a roar. Karrie squeezed off a burst from the Flintlock!; her trusty weapon’s blast didn’t even dent the monster’s hide. Same for Naomi’s blade; neither appeared to do any damage to the creature. Meanwhile, Rob had frozen for a moment, caught in his usual hesitation to do violence with his power.

With a slap of the tentacle, Karrie was knocked backwards into a wall. Naomi and Rob were also hit, but the brown-skinned girl clearly got the worst of it.

Initiative
Jedi – 23

Kei – 21

Supreme – 17

Karrie – 15

Naomi – 13

Bob/Boys – 8

SWAT/Maier – 7

Rob - ?

Rolls
Karrie’s Attack on Bob

Roll: [5, 10, 9, 4, 8, 5, 9]. Total Successes: 4. Hit

Damage: Not so much…

Roll: [4]. Total Successes: 0.

Naomi hits, does no damage versus its soak.

Rob is experiencing combat paralysis.

Attack on Karrie

Roll: [8, 8, 9, 8, 10, 1, 6, 7, 6] + mega [3, 9, 6]. Total Successes: 8., Hit

Attack on Naomi

Roll: [7, 7, 4, 4, 2, 2, 6, 8] + mega [5, 3, 3]. Total Successes: 3. Hit

Attack on Rob

Roll: [3, 2, 9, 1, 1, 5, 9] + mega [1, 6, 1]. Total Successes: 2. Hit

PC Required Rolls
Karrie has to make a damage roll for himself (after he removes his soak dice): [15]+15d10 (includes overage on damage)

Naomi has to make a damage roll for himself (after he removes his soak dice): [15]+12d10 (includes overage on damage)

Rob has to make a damage roll for himself (after he removes his soak dice): [15]+12d10 (includes overage on damage)

Note: Same as above. Also, I altered the rolls after the fact to take into account the Multitasking penalties.

Damage Roll
[Kamiko] 1:06 pm: Rolling damage.
Kamiko *rolls* 6d10: 9+1+4+5+10+4: 33
[Kamiko] 1:08 pm: can I get a witness?
[Jeremy] 1:08 pm: vitnessed

Note
Contrary to what was thought of Tuesday, Naomi can actually take this. Naomi is a toughie, with Hardbody and her Armor she has a soak of 21/14. Since this looks like bashing damage is being used, I will use the 21 total soak I have. Naomi is still on her feet with only two bruised levels out of 4 filled. Which I will regenerate.

Unfortunately since there was 15 Auto that I and the Armor soaked up, the armor is destroyed.

Regeneration
Spending 2 quantum to recover two bruised levels

Actions
Naomi gets slammed against the tunnel, her suit doing it's job in helping her survive the first attack, but after the desperation of the suit's airbags activating and bursting, then it's systems going offline, it told her the next blow would hurt more... it wasn't anything she couldn't handle, but even she was mortal... She starts to run but realizing she heard her compatriots outside were in a battle of her own, she instead moves over to Karrie, grabbing her.

"I'm sorry, Rob, Karrie... I'm so sorry... Please... we should retreat and get Kei and the others to assist."

Naomi is now feeling useless... she couldn't even scratch the beast. And now her armor sits in tatters, her sword was useless, and she couldn't even begin to figure a way to attack this thing...

She has to get Karrie to safety. She drags her away from the massive beast.

Spending 1 Quantum to activate Enhanced Movement, and I am Sprinting if I have to run.
Walk:42, Run:96, Sprint:192
Armor is DESTROYED
Naomi is at 15/8 Soak
Quantum Pool 68/75[/code]

damage

Roll: [4, 7, 9, 6, 9, 1, 1, 7, 7, 7, 9]. Total Successes: 7.
Supreme take total of 12 lvl (5 auto+7) bring him down to dead +1
Active regeneration as automatic action for 5 lvl for 5 qp bring him to wounded( no penalty due to msta 5)

Quatum pool 35/50

Supreme watched as the Creature ripped into his side. Crushing bones and tearing flesh echo in the room.
Supreme felt his flesh and bone reversing the damage but even with his enchanced body it could not repair the tramua completly.

Force Field roll:

Force Field roll: Mr Fox *rolls* 10d10: 6+8+2+5+9+7+2+7+4+5: 55 Mr Fox *rolls* 5d10: 10+3+4+2+5: 24 7 successes. That brings Nate's soak to 44/39 The attacks will fail to penetrate his soak since their max possible damage is 30.

By the way, apologies for not having my soak and extra health levels listed on my sheet. That is something that should have been done and I just spaced on it. It's on his sheet now. He's got minimum 30/25 soak with FF active + successes.

Jedi, for Nate at this moment truly felt like a real Jedi, waded into the oncoming hoard after dispatching three of the beasts, his sabers deflected two attacks and the one creature who got through his defenses just didn't have enough strength in his jaws to penetrate the protection that the Force was providing. It was glorious! This was what he had trained for, this was his destiny; to stand between the darkness and the light!

He let out a whoop of elation at the thrill of battle and looked to plan his next series of attacks.

Gravitic Shield reduces melee attack successes by 3, and Super-Heavy adds 5 to attack Diff (essentially reducing attack successes by 5). Behind his FF & Grav Shield combo, Rob needs to be struck with at least 9 to-hit succs in order to take damage.

Due to RL kicking me in the nards, I'm happy with having Rob go last this round - especially since he's the sort to freeze up anyway.

It had happened very suddenly, too suddenly in fact. One moment, Rob had been intent on sonar-mapping the cave and trying to get a clear picture of what they were facing... and the next moment a giant Cthulhoid horror had slithered from the gloom like... like...

Kinda like a giant Cthulhoid horror. There's not much else it could be compared to. Rob thought numbly through his shock and indecision, some parts of his mind working just fine despite his freeze. C'mon, Rob! Damn thing's about to-

And then it had swatted out at the three novas. Rob was fine - the slimy flagellum found itself slowed and deflected by hundreds of microsingularities, arrayed in a tight defensive shield that could withstand the force of a tank round. But in mounting horror, his faster-than-fast mental processes saw Naomi and Karrie both get swatted into the tunnel's side walls while he just stood there..

"Shit!" Rob's paralysis snapped like a thread as he, with difficulty, turned away from the sight of Karrie slamming into unyielding rock and focused on the critter. He dimly heard Naomi stumble out an apology and turn to run, but he called out to her nevertheless. "Naomi! See to Coyote - the way back is blocked off by little monsters anyway!" His eyes narrowed as he tightened his focus on the hellbeastie in front of him, not knowing if he'd actually reached Naomi. "Don't worry, I've got this..."

Initiative for future rounds:

Base 15 in Superheavy FF mode

Combat Paralysis flaw.

Telluris *rolls* 1d10: 10: 10

[Telluris] 7:45 pm: Hee

[Jeremy] 7:45 pm: heh

[Jeremy] 7:45 pm: what was that for, soak?

[Kamiko] 7:45 pm: I think carv forgot my damage since a hit was scored it seems.

Telluris *rolls* 1d10: 4: 4

[Kamiko] 7:46 pm: I hope that was for Telluris goign super-magneto....

[Telluris] 7:46 pm: Well, I have to take the lower init

[Jeremy] 7:46 pm: ah

[Telluris] 7:46 pm: So... 19

Init 19

Action:

Using Imprison (Earth), spending an extra QP so it inflicts damage as a Clinch: -4 QP

[Telluris] 7:54 pm: Wits + M-Wits + Elemental Mastery (Earth) = 15

[Telluris] 7:55 pm: Megas last

Telluris *rolls* 15d10: 1+5+4+3+6+4+7+3+7+1+10+9+4+4+9: 77

[Jeremy] 7:56 pm: nice rolling 9 sux

Bob is Imprisoned with a Might total of 18. (Needs to roll 18 or more succs on a Str + Brawl roll to break free.)

- Bob also takes 20 dice of Bashing damage, soaked normally

Quantum Pool of: 56 (19 spent so far)

The rock and earth rumbled as Telluris concentrated, spreading his power out into it and feeling the faults, the stress lines that his training had taught him to avoid when using tectonic powers underground in a city. Despite his dislike for violence and using his powers offensively, Rob was a 'Big Gun' for a reason - he was good at the physical part of his job... once he'd gotten past his initial hesitation.

The Thing may or may not have experienced surprise or shock, but it certainly experienced the sensation of restriction when strong, thick bands of animated rock erupted from the walls and floor of the tunnel, wrapping around it tightly, pinioning it's tentacles, and endeavouring to anchor it to the ground. It felt the rock-tentacles start to constrict around it's writhing body with crushing force.

"You have the right to be served deep fried." Rob shouted over it's hissing and flailing. "You have the right to garlic butter and a slice of lemon. You have the right to share a bed of rice with mussels and oysters and roasted red peppers. If you choose to waive these rights, I don't much care."

The tentacle lashed at Karrie and she didn’t think to move out of the way. It slapped into her like a squishy baseball bat, all tentacle-goo under a rock-hard inner core. The rock wall wasn’t much better and Karrie had little choice but to drop onto her face after bouncing off the wall.

A rumble and Rob’s voice told her he was in the fight now but Karrie couldn’t focus on that. She labored to draw air in and out of her lungs, her abused ribs burning with pain. The world spun and Karrie wondered if she were back in the cave where Ed had left her, then realized that her confusion combined with her ringing ears and the throbbing pain in her skull told her she’d hit her head. Probably on the rock. She was privately astounded she was having any clear thoughts at all, but then she had a lot of brain power to spare. Surely a little bit of swelling wouldn’t slow her down that much. She fought a giggle as she pictured herself saying, “It’s just a concussion! I can still recalibrate the Hubble in my head!

With a groan, she attempted to get up. Fire burned along every nerve in her back and torso and Karrie changed her mind. No moving. Instead she turned her head slightly and glared at the monster. When she felt Naomi’s hands on her, she muttered, “No… I can fuck it up… I can…”

She wanted to get rid of something it needed

Damage roll: 2 +4 = 6 lethal

Roll: [2, 2, 4, 9, 4, 8, 6, 5, 3, 7, 7, 5, 5, 1, 4]. Total Successes: 4.

Karrie is Crippled, -3 to actions.

Using Disrupt! She’s affecting one of its powers: armor (she guesses it has that power).

Roll: [6, 9, 2, 7, 5] + mega [7, 3, 10, 7, 1]. Total Successes: 9.

Bob looses 9 dots from his Armor power. I think that means he loses some soak.

Damage Roll (AKA Squiddies pissing Kei off)
[Kamiko] 6:44 pm: so 10 dice for kei...
Kamiko *rolls* 10d10: 1+3+4+7+10+4+3+7+10+1: 50
[Kamiko] 6:45 pm: 4 damage.
[Carver] 6:45 pm: 4
[Kamiko] 6:45 pm: Within my regeneration threshold.
[Kamiko] 6:45 pm: Also it would have filled all my bruised levels if I decided to leave it and take it like a man.
[Kamiko] 6:46 pm: But I'm a douchebag and will give these squiddies no satisfaction.

Regenerating 4 bruised levels
Quantum Pool 44/50[/code]

"Raaaagh!" Kei screams as she feels her armor buckle and her flesh actually gets bruised... but Kei would give this thing attacking no satisfaction. First she was going to clear this beastie off of her leg, then she was going to take care of some of it's friends... Jedi looked like he might hold his own, Supreme though would need protecting... but first she has to blast this thing gnawing on her leg! Then two of the little beasties trying to get away!

Attacks
[Kamiko] 7:01 pm: So my dice to hit will be 10, 9, and 8 accordingly, last 5 megas
Kamiko *rolls* 10d10: 8+3+10+8+5+2+7+9+1+6: 59
Kamiko *rolls* 9d10: 9+7+6+1+4+3+2+8+2: 42
Kamiko *rolls* 8d10: 9+10+1+7+7+9+7+5: 55
[Kamiko] 7:02 pm: First roll Sux: 7
Malachite hides her marker - and behind Carver.
[Carver] 7:02 pm: Telluris!
[Kamiko] 7:02 pm: Second Rol Sux: 3
Carver pounces Telluris.
[Kamiko] 7:03 pm: Third Roll Sux: 10 sux
[Kamiko] 7:03 pm: That was actually worse on the first... >_<

[code]spending 2QP for each Quantum Bolt
38/50 QP
25/20 Soak

Damage
Each Quantum Bolt does (10+17d L) I already factored that into the write-up of the power's damage code on my sheet.

Supreme Training took over, Without a second thought " Detective you and the men Fall back if we are push back you must hold the corridor do not let them out" supreme spat out they will not harm these people Supreme thought as he became Calm and a smile lit his face as he weave his knife in patterns that only kensi or Doctors truly understand.

Actions:

Init if needed: 25

[Mr Fox] 9:36 am: Init: (not sure if this needs to be rolled or not)

Mr Fox *rolls* 1d10: 5: 5 + 20 = 25

Actions:

1 action reserved for initiating FF which should have been done last round...

Activating Quickness x2 again - 2q

3 attacks

2 Defense (or moves to help others if needed)

That brings me to 8q spent total; 42 remaining

Rolls:

[Mr Fox] 10:19 am: 1st attack: 10 successes

Mr Fox *rolls* 7d10: 6+6+6+7+7+4+7: 43

Mr Fox *rolls* 5d10: 6+10+7+9+5: 37

[Mr Fox] 10:22 am: 2nd Attack: 8 Successes

Mr Fox *rolls* 8d10: 10+1+6+10+4+9+4+2: 46

Mr Fox *rolls* 5d10: 1+1+10+8+4: 24

[Mr Fox] 10:23 am: 3rd Attack: 6 Successes

Mr Fox *rolls* 7d10: 7+2+4+6+8+10+2: 39

Mr Fox *rolls* 5d10: 4+10+1+4+4: 23

[Mr Fox] 10:23 am: 1st Defense: 9 Successes

Mr Fox *rolls* 8d10: 5+4+1+8+9+3+6+1: 37

Mr Fox *rolls* 5d10: 7+10+3+4+7: 31

[Mr Fox] 10:24 am: 2nd Defense: 7 Successes

Mr Fox *rolls* 7d10: 4+10+2+3+6+7+9: 41

Mr Fox *rolls* 5d10: 7+7+1+5+3: 23

Text:

Nate was feeling the thrill of battle. He had kept himself so tightly reigned for so long for fear of losing control, that to let go in a ballet of destruction now was almost as good as sex, or at least what he imagined it to be like. This time he moved in to slash at three more of the monsters, but kept enough of his attention on the over all battle to either defend himself or go to the aid of his companions.

His lunged forward to spear one of the horrors in the head with his blue lightsaber and then ripped it out spraying gore and cauterizing the wound at the same time. From there he side stepped to take another that was in reach, slashing with is red blade diagonally through it's body. One more swing with his blue blade burned it's way through another.

As his blade came back up into guard position he was already moving to defend himself or his companions.

Nate was feeling the thrill of battle. He had kept himself so tightly reigned for so long for fear of losing control, that to let go in a ballet of destruction now was almost as good as sex, or at least what he imagined it to be like. This time he moved in to slash at three more of the monsters, but kept enough of his attention on the to either defend himself or go to the aid of his companions.

His lunged forward to spear one of the horrors in the head with his blue lightsaber and then ripped it out spraying gore and cauterizing the wound at the same time. From there he side stepped to take another that was in reach, slashing with is red blade diagonally through its body. One more swing with his blue blade missed as the little monster ducked under his thrust.

"Raaaagh!" Kei screams as she feels her armor buckle and her flesh actually gets bruised... but Kei would give this thing attacking no satisfaction. First she was going to clear this beastie off of her leg, then she was going to take care of some of it's friends... Jedi looked like he might hold his own, Supreme though would need protecting... but first she has to blast this thing gnawing on her leg! Then the two other ones trying to get to Supreme!

Her trusty quantum bolt lashed out three times in quick succession. The first and third bolts struck, but the second beastie targeted zigged instead of sagging and she missed.

“Detective you and the men fall back! If we are push back you must hold the corridor! Do not let them out!" Supreme’s command was barked but he was beset by monsters before he could see if they were listening to him. As the two remained close to him, he saw Kei’s blasts hurt one of them. His own stabs were less effective: one missed and the second one couldn’t pierce the rubbery skin of the monster.

Then the little monsters attacked back. Jedi was surrounded by them, but he didn’t mind; their sharp little beaks weren’t sharp enough to penetrate his force field. Kei wasn’t able to dodge hers; she’d been too busy attacking to get away from the beak. And Supreme neatly dodged one, only to have another chomp on him.

Initiative
Jedi – 23

Kei – 21

Rob – 19

Supreme – 17

Karrie – 15

Naomi – 13

Bob/Boys – 8

SWAT/Maier – 7

Rolls
Group Bobling Multitasking roll: Roll: [1, 5, 4, 3] + mega [9]. Total Successes: 2.

The Boblings are splitting two-two, offense, defense.

Bobling [attacked by Jedi] Roll: [6, 5, 7, 10, 10, 9, 8, 5] + mega [8, 6, 3]. Total Successes: 7. Hit

--Damage: Dead

Bobling [attacked by Jedi] Roll: [9, 1, 5, 9, 10, 2, 2, 8] + mega [1, 9, 3]. Total Successes: 6. Hit

--Damage: Dead

Bobling [attacked by Jedi] Roll: [2, 3, 10, 2, 4, 10, 1, 5] + mega [9, 8, 9]. Total Successes: 8. Miss

Bobling [attacked by Kei] Roll: [5, 5, 4, 3, 3, 2, 2, 5] + mega [2, 7, 5]. Total Successes: 2. Hit

--Damage: Roll: [4, 7, 9, 1, 2, 7, 10]. Total Successes: 4.

Bobling [attacked by Kei] Roll: [2, 6, 2, 8, 7, 4, 5, 2] + mega [5, 9, 4]. Total Successes: 4. Miss

Bobling [attacked by Kei] Roll: [2, 7, 7, 8, 8, 8, 3, 2] + mega [2, 8, 3]. Total Successes: 7. Hit

--Damage: Roll: [5, 10, 6, 7, 10, 5, 4]. Total Successes: 3.

Bobling [attacked by Supreme] Roll: [8, 10, 5, 6, 2, 6, 9, 5] + mega [3, 1, 10]. Total Successes: 6. Miss

Bobling [attacked by Supreme] Roll: [2, 6, 4, 10, 8, 5, 6, 5] + mega [4, 9, 5]. Total Successes: 4. Hit

--Damage: Roll: [6, 4]. Total Successes: 0.

Bobling [attacking Jedi] Roll: [7, 1, 6, 4, 10, 2, 4, 10, 6, 6] + mega [7, 2, 3]. Total Successes: 5. Miss

Bobling [attacking Jedi] Roll: [7, 7, 9, 2, 9, 4, 8, 1, 7, 9] + mega [3, 2, 8]. Total Successes: 9. Hit

--No damage

Bobling [attacking Jedi] Roll: [8, 10, 10, 5, 9, 2, 3, 3, 10, 4] + mega [9, 8, 6]. Total Successes: 9. Hit

--No damage

Bobling [attacking Jedi] Roll: [9, 6, 2, 2, 4, 7, 5, 7, 8, 3] + mega [6, 4, 2]. Total Successes: 4. Hit

--No damage

Bobling [attacking Kei] Roll: [4, 6, 8, 2, 6, 7, 4, 5, 4, 9] + mega [4, 4, 1]. Total Successes: 3. Hit

--Damage: [15]+12d10 (Lethal)

Bobling [attacking Supreme] Roll: [8, 9, 7, 1, 8, 10, 2, 3, 8, 10] + mega [6, 2, 8]. Total Successes: 9. Hit

--Damage: [15]+10d10 (Lethal)

Bobling [attacking Supreme] Roll: [4, 1, 8, 8, 1, 4, 4, 2, 2, 10] + mega [9, 9, 5]. Total Successes: 7. Miss

PC Required Rolls and Notes
Seven Boblings left.

Kei needs to make a damage roll of [15]+10d10 (Lethal), after removing her soak.

Supreme needs to make a damage roll of [15]+10d10 (Lethal), after removing his soak.

The next group will be in my next post.

For a moment, the horror was caught in the rock. Rob knew, just from the beast’s strength that it wouldn’t last and he was dismayed when the monster didn’t seem to be hurt but the rock pinning it. Then seconds later, then rocks shifted and pinched in tighter and the monster screamed in pain.

Karrie grinned as she felt her power take hold and then the creature roared in pain. “Gotcha,” she whispered, her words lost in the commotion of combat. Then Naomi’s hands tightened on her and Karrie added her own shout to battle. “Oh, god! Please stop!” Just a few inches of being dragged was incredibly painful. “I’m helping!” she added, sucking in a pained breath. Naomi stopped, clearly scared but hovering protectively over her.

Initiative
Jedi – 23

Kei – 21

Rob – 19

Supreme – 17

Karrie – 15

Naomi – 13

Bob/Boys – 8

SWAT/Maier – 7

Rolls

PC Required Rolls and Notes
Bob’s Might roll: Roll: [9, 9, 9, 7, 1, 5, 6, 5]. Total Successes: 4 + 15 = 19

Bob’s Damage from Imprison (after Disrupt): Roll: [7, 6, 3, 1, 8, 2, 10, 3, 9, 1, 1, 9, 7, 3, 2]. Total Successes: 6 Bashing.

3 actions:

1. Busting out of Imprison

2. Attacking Rob

3. Attacking Rob

Bob [attacking Rob] Roll: [6, 5, 4, 5, 6, 9, 2, 3, 7, 9] + mega [6, 2, 6]. Total Successes: 3. Miss

Bob [attacking Rob] Roll: [6, 3, 5, 9, 3, 1, 2] + mega [4, 7, 9]. Total Successes: 5. Miss

combat

Roll: [9, 6, 3, 4, 4, 2, 3, 7, 1, 5]. Total Successes: 2.
taken 7 levels bring down to dead+3
Spend 5q to regenetrate back to crippled plus healing action +1 lvl
spend 6q to maintain AT
1st attack
Roll: [10, 3, 1, 9, 4, 10, 2, 2, 6, 3, 4] + mega [9, 7, 3]. Total Successes: 7.
Damage [15]+7L
2nd attacked
Roll: [1, 4, 7, 3, 7, 6, 9, 7, 10, 7] + mega [4, 9, 2]. Total Successes: 8.
Damage:[15]+7L
1st parry
Roll: [9, 10, 5, 2, 7, 5, 4, 2, 6, 3] + mega [7, 5, 1]. Total Successes: 5.
2nd parry
Roll: [1, 6, 9, 8, 4, 9, 2, 9, 8] + mega [7, 10, 6]. Total Successes: 10.
last pushing his power ( next turn he can use it)
Roll: [3, 3, 3, 7, 3]. Total Successes: 1.
spend 1 willpower and 5 q will go in healing
Quatum pool 15/50

Supreme understud he was in a bad way but death was the only way to stop him. he would not allow himself to fall.
there were life's on the line.
"I have study The way of the sword for years but no i bring a knife to a big gun fight " Supreme laugh at his joke

Archived