Shadowrun: Everybody Lies - [SR4A] Everybody Lies

Joani

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1334174222844.jpg
For the hell of it, I thought I'd post up a pic that I think comes closest at to what Ace looks like when geared up for a run. Someone actually drew my character right, so This is as close I guess as I can get to what is in my head for what this Ace looks like.

She's wearing a second-skin ballistic bodysuit with a helmet that seals with the suit to provide some chemical protection (hence the air supply as well), the front of the helmet is a clear ballistic polymer to allow for a good field of vision for the wearer. The vest I based off of the The Inflatable Body Armour System - (IBAS) vests that are starting to be produced in our time for anti-piracy efforts. (Worked with Joani to get it set up.) Ace's history with the gear made her prefer it over other combat gear. She's equipped with a medkit, a shotgun, and a pistol, with a backpack integrated with the vest to carry her air supply if she needs it. Her smartlink goggles are mounted to the helmet, so she can swivel them down over her eyes if necessary. This of course doesn't factor in the occasional use of a parachute, or her air supply as a scuba tank. While the sketch does not reflect it, the suit is a dark navy blue and the vest is dark grey with dark olive drab for things like latches and straps.

Small update:

Unfortunately both Tomas' and Zan'nen's sheets are not without some issues which need to be resolved first. Hopefully we get this solved quickly because I would like to start this weekend. I will work on some background stuff in the meantime in order to move forward. Thanks for your patience.

Ok - Team Red is ready but Team Blue still has 2 pending submissions which couldn't be approved, yet. I will wait one more day before I start with Team Red. Team Blue will start as soon as the two submissions are through.

I've searched high and low for a good pic for Caesar, but between the decided lack of pink skinned orks/ogres, and the general norm of ugly Orks/ogres, I haven't found anything I am happy with. Thus far this is the closest to what I had in mind, but it will at least give people some idea, even if its not a good one.

orctief.jpg

Archived