Mutants & Masterminds: The Magisterium - Magisterium OOC

Dawn OOC

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, guys. In 2.2 I assume it will make a better story if Jaunt and everyone meet on the beach. On the opposite of that token, I didn't want to just be like "ZOMG THE PCs HAVE ARRIVED AT THE BEACH! MUST MEET THEM!"

So, if everyone is cool with the idea, I thought after you guys had some time to post and make your PCs more comfortable at the beach, I'd have Jaunt move in and skeez on one of the hotties. Hell, Jeremy has three with him, it's high time he shared the wealth.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As I neglected to officially mention, I'm in Orlando Florida this week. I'll be home Friday and possibly recovered by Saturday. Until then, please don't except ST posts. I might manage a player post or two, but that's it.

I've been a pretty shitty ST recently and I feel like I'm walking toward the path that QF followed. So here's what I'm doing. As of right now, my games are temporarily suspended. No one has to worry about them or make posts in them, but they are welcome to do fictions if so inspired. Next week, I'll assess one at a time and decide whether to start to bring them back into play or closing them. It's more likely to be the former, but I hope that doing it one at a time makes it seem less overwhelming.

I'm not looking to drop any player games (they're dropping fast enough on their own ;) ) but don't expect much from me until after the vacation is over, please.

Thanks so much for your patience - I truly appreciate it!

I already commented as Kazuo in your main thread for this, but thanks for the heads-up Dawn! I'd really like to see this game get going again, but I (and, I'm sure, everyone else) would understand if you felt you needed to close up shop here. :)

• 2 weeks later...

All right, starting my assessment of Magi. I have a strong feeling this game will continue; it has a lot of fan-support. However, to be sure I haven't squandered that support, I'd like to hear from those who are still interested in continuing*. Additionally, I'd like people's feelings on where the game has gone to this point and where they'd like it to go. While you're doing all that, I'm giving myself a deadline of Thursday (9 pm central) to update the current plot thread. Then I'll give myself until Saturday at 9 to start the second thread for plotsy people. That's part of why I need to know who's active right now and who isn't.

So... people want to continue?

*I'm assuming that Randall and Isaac are a go. That said, a posted "Hey" to let me know life hasn't eaten you would be appreciated!

*raises a hand for continuing*

Well, it's been fun so far, building up strength and power. One question of course with moving forward... Dave/Jaunt's kinda occupied (including reported funeral of relation, again condolences for him), Jameson and others have been rather quiet. Haven't heard anything out from SG.

So my current thoughts are a warning that we might end up shrinking the PC pool some even though we carry on, just fyi.

And the perfect time for new blood.

It sucked on my second attempt at getting in RL bit me on the butt, and the first time yeah... I chickened out because Ein was just that darn intimidating. I've learned to roll with that, but... I feel I do have a bad-luck streak with this game.

Watch this time when I can get slotted in the world ends or something...

I'm still here and still ready to play. Carver, you and I have talked pretty extensively about where I'd like to see things going, but if your memory's hazy on it then I'm happy to rehash it with you. As for the game as a whole, all I have to say is: Viva la Revolucion!

• 2 weeks later...

A word on Vacation, I'm following it, I just haven't seen a spot really where Jaunt can do much else at the moment without it seeming 'forced' and I'd like to give the story a bit more than "I'm just posting to post". A nudge from another PC or this whole Rip thing kicking off would help. I just wanted you guys to know that I'm around and paying attention.

Archived