Mutants & Masterminds: The Magisterium - Magisterium OOC

Dawn OOC

Just a general FYI and reminder post for Dawn and the others in 2.1; I'm leaving for Madagascar on the 14th of May (i.e. in two weeks). I'll probably be pretty busy between now and then, but I'll be here and will do my utmost to post if/when needed. However, once the 14th comes, I would not expect many posts from me - if any - until after I return at the end of the month. I'll have limited internet access while I'm in Tulear in Southwestern Madagascar, and if I happen to find time to post (and there's a need) I'll do so, but I'm not really expecting that to happen. So expect about a two week absence on my part, basically.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. Thanks for reading! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's cool! Be sure to take lots of pictures! PArticularly if you come across any Lemurs!(Ringtails preferribly).

Also tell us the secret of conquering Madagascar in Pandemic when you return!!!

Also as I've not been looking at this particular thread, I will probably have to see how I can get the multi-attack option. This kitten is an angreh kitten and needs all the dakka.

Also, should I wait a little longer to post further in Vavation or are people cool with me posting there? I can get a post up in a day or so.

Alright.

Mina has been grabbing my sensitives in the upcoming SR game... Shadowrun and I have a bad relationship in character creation so it's a... time consumer.

But I will post most likely Saturday. So if anyone wants to post prior to that, go for it or please, tell me to wait. As always though, I defer to Dawn if required.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm back from Madagascar, but I contracted pneumonia on my return trip. So I'm pretty out of it right now. I'll try to get back into things here as soon as I start feeling human again.

Holy crap! Okay, definitely rest and get better. Must have been a wet plane ride. ;)

Hey guys, is there any issue for people in Hard Truths? It's been posted for over a week now and only two PCs have responded. Do people need more direction from Dawn? Ideas to play with? I'd like to see Magi pick up again, but for that we need zee poasties! :D

Jordan,

I've held off in posting in Extraction, because Dog is supposed to provide the distraction in Extraction. :D So I kind of assumed you'd be taking the first post there, but if you need something from me please let me know. I'd like to get Edward out of the Matrix so he can move on to real-world postage.

MY apologies! Between work, a crappy connection and some oppressive heat and humidity I've found both the time and the will to write lacking. I will make sure i get something up so we can all move forward.

• 2 weeks later...

Max, this was probably something Lamia said to Mary, but where did Mary come up with this point of view?

"This all started when mutants treated people badly. Then they got the upper hand, and did it back to us even worse...."

I've tried to remember if there was conversation between her and Lamia that would have prompted that point of view, but my brain is being a blank and I can't focus enough to wade through all the Magi backlog right now.

Er...I thought folks had discussed the history of mutantkind in her presence before.

To be honest...I can't really claim to remember the specific time.

I can come up with a different argument leading to a similar premise if it bugs anyone, or if it's priveliged info. :)

Mostly it'll just make Mary look either crazy or telepathic if there wasn't an actual conversation between her and Lamia that she came away with that impression from. It's not "privileged information", it just seems utterly unlike something Mary would have any idea on.

My apologies for the slowness in responding in Extraction. I only realized about two or three days ago that there was something there for me to respond to.

At first I was irritated with RPGPost for failing to notify me by email (I've had a lot of trouble with that feature, to be honest), but then I went and checked my spam folder. Sure enough, the notification was there (along with some PM notifications I'd missed), nestled snugly in between the amusingly - though also disconcertingly - large number of emails from Jewish and Russian dating sites (yeah, I dunno either). Anyway, I rescued the RPGPost emails and did my best to make sure GMail knows they weren't spam.

Again, my apologies for the lag time in getting a post up!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm lost.

Rebekka keeps posting these snippets, but last I checked none of us are there IC to review any of them. So... who's Rebekka telling this story to?

Cuz seriously... as long as it seems it coulda been it's own thread with maybe a bonus DVD of commentary from Joss Whedon and Eliza Dushku.

Are we all privy to this intel since it's basically been made public? What's going on exactly?

Sorry, no, Rebekka was reading all that on the laptop, so except for David and whoever else he told, it's not really public, unless someone decides to talk to her about it, and she decides to reveal it. I hadn't intended to post so often, or make the posts so long, it just kinda worked out that. If it's really that intrusive/distracting, I'll copy my posts, then ask Carver to remove them, and put them in their own thread.

No, no need for that, keep on going. I was just asking for clarification. Sometimes communication gets jumbled and I was just making sure this wasn't something Jaunt should know. While I've been reading them, I've been assuming Jaunt doesn't know any of this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived