Aberrant: Infinite Earth - Cosmos Nova OOC

Mr Fox

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nova - the plan was for Supreme, Jedi and Kei to secure the tunnel entrance and help the German SWAT guys in case the monster gets past Rob, Karrie and Naomi. Just so that's clear. Of course, you can have Supreme ignore the plan and do his own thing - that's your choice as a PC :D

Nova - the plan was for Supreme, Jedi and Kei to secure the tunnel entrance and help the German SWAT guys in case the monster gets past Rob, Karrie and Naomi. Just so that's clear. Of course, you can have Supreme ignore the plan and do his own thing - that's your choice as a PC :D

BTW, the order to me was to hang back with you, not to secure the entrance.

He looked at Kei. "You're the artillery in your group. Keep it together. Remember this thing lives in darkness - it probably hates bright lights and loud noise, kinda like your average World of Warcraft player." He activated his own enhanced senses as a final preparation.

Also, Naomi is already with you, so that is settled.

"Detective Maier, you'd best get the local SWAT down here to contain this entrance. Supreme, you, Jedi and Kei are going to back them up in case whatever it is in there gets around us and makes a break for the exit..."

I don't see how that can be confused...

Okay, on feedback (and a lack of stars) I decided to refit the concept of the logo. After all, they are called Euronet, and I thought as NATO is still in existence they would incorporate some of that logo into their logo.

4f9dd57288c8e_EN2.gif

I will include the other two logos now to compare and contrast.

4f9cc10285d6e_D0.gif4f9cb5f7b1917_DSA.gif

That's okay. I actually have a historical precedent then as to the logos changing.

Founding (2008) to March 2011

4f9cc10285d6e_D0.gif

March 2011 to Today

4f9df31815ce0_D02.gif4f9df8156087a_D03.gif

With D0's efforts during the disaster, they wanted to make sure their logos were visible as possible during the rescue operations, and showed their change of purpose to a recovery/rebuilding mode. the logo on the left is for their aircraft while the right is used on their badges, IDs, and uniforms/flight gear.

I just thought of some interesting facts that will probably go into the Department Zero writeup I made.

1: Department 0 cannot use, operate, or retain in their pool any armed vehicle.

2: Department 0 can requisition any civilian owned vehicle in a national emergency scenario.

3: In matters of national defense, Directive 1 is waved.

Archived