Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM): Monster Academy - Chapter 6a: Christmas in Tokyo [Mature Content Possible]

Mech

This kind of morning, grey, cold, and heavy with the promise of more snow was just the kind of weather that made the young dryad want to burrow further into her pillow and blankets, forget the entire rest of the world existed for at least a few more hours. As it was, a call of nature forced her out of her nest into the hallways, swathed in a heavy robe and stockinged feet to ward off more of the lingering chill. Yuuki was looking around her sleepily for said bathroom when she nearly stumbled right into Kyohei guiding her classmate Skye somewhere.

The shorter girl blinked up at the two, black hair in a slightly unkempt halo around her head and still not entirely awake, "Kyohei-San, Skye-Sempai..? Pardon my clumsiness. I'm looking for the bathroom."

Confusion bloomed in her face as she kept her gaze focused mainly on the blonde girl, wondering why she was here. The cat padding along at their side registered a distant third in her awareness, assumed to be something kept handy for vermin control.

The dryad's stumble into Kyohei actually hurt Skye's heart; it reminded her of how she'd met Kuromaru. For a moment, she was too overcome with emotion to speak. Skye said nothing to the dryad, giving her a polite nod of greeting. She didn't know where the bathroom was and didn't feel like talking. She was more worried about Kuromaru anyway; he was so small and helpless now. It was an effort to keep from babying him, which he would find offensive. Her boyfriend might be a house cat now but he was still her overly-proud Kuromaru.

Kyohei looked at Yuuki with Surprise, and nodded, Guiding her to the bathroom at the North End of the West hallway, "Here you go."

He nodded to Skye, and took her back a little ways from the direction they came, and opened the door into a room with a full sized western style bed, a private toilet and sink, and a dresser and wardrobe for her clothing. A 32 inch television hung on the wall, with a dvd player on a small stand. "I'm sorry it's so spartan, we weren't expecting anyone else, I'll try to get something better together for your stay if you want, after breakfast." He nodded. "I can bring a smaller futon for Kurosoroshiimaru, if you both want, or you can share the one in there. "Let me know what you'd prefer."

He set her bags down and nodded. "Breakfast will be in about forty minutes, as soon as I finish cooking it. Please join us, both of you, if you feel up to it." He looked to Kuromaru and nodded. "I'll prepare something for you too, if you wish to eat."

He excused himself and headed for the Kitchen finding Haruna arriving from the other entrance. "We have a full house to cook for."

She smiled at him, and nodded. "We always have brother."

He smiled. "Let's get to work."

The two of them got to work cooking, and soon the house was blessed with the pleasant odors of a homecooked breakfast, the way the odors permeated the house made one think there were vents sole for the purpose of spreading the aromas, as Karoma arrived, and began setting out dish sets for the entire household including the new arrivals with a smile. "A good sleep Karoma?"

She nodded. "Yes, Azazel came into my dreams, since he's on assignment. He says hello, by the way, and Merry Christmas."

Kyohei smiled. Azazel was an older angel, a premier demon hunter, but he was also fairly young, and Karoma's boyfriend. The few times he'd come around, he'd befriended Kyohei, taking a shine to the human in the Angel's ruling family.

Aoi was the last of the siblings to arrive. She sat down after starting the coffee pot to brewing, and she watched her three siblings. "Now this, this I have missed these past months. I am glad you can forgive us Kyohei, enough to do this." his other two sisters stopped to look between the elders. Kyohei smiled. "We are family Aoi, no matter what. You are my sisters, even if we disagree on things."

Karoma and haruna hugged him. "Thank you big brother."

"I know you don't like me going out with Delilah, but she is a great young woman, gentle and kind, and I do truly love her. I only ask that you all give her a real chance."

The nodded. Karoma spoke. "I have no quarrel with your friends Kai, Aoi told us about some of what happened, and how they fought to deal with the problem. I am willing to trust your judgement until I have enough to make my own."

Kyohei smiled and Haruna nodded. "They really do seem nice, though Kyra seems to be preoccupied."

"I know, I'll sit down with her later and talk to her so it doesn't put her on the spot."

The trio went back to their activities, nearly finished before anyone else came downstairs...

• 2 weeks later...

“We’ll need another futon.” Skye smiled at Kyohei, glad that he’d spared them the questions. She was sure they’d come. “A full-sized one, if you don’t mind. If you need help moving it, let me know.”

“I will.” After advising her of breakfast, Skye thanked him and let him go; then she flopped on the futon. “Ugh. All this travel is wearing me out.”

“Meow.” Kuromaru’s cry had her lifting her head. He was nosing a towel and suddenly Skye realized that they could still communicate.

“A bath is a good idea. We have forty minutes.” Kuromaru shook his head and curled up on the futon. “Alright, sexy,” Skye said. She blew him a kiss and went to find the bathroom. There she washed up quickly and then hopped in the bath. Twenty minutes of soaking later, she re-dressed and headed back to the room. Kuromaru was lounging on the bed; his silent purr filled the room when she dropped next to him and nuzzled his head. “Ready for breakfast?”

In answer, he rubbed against her and then rose to find the kitchen. That was easier to find than the bathroom, as Kuromaru’s nose led them right to the room. “Hey, guys.” Skye stopped shyly, unsure how to be around all the angels. Kuromaru glided to an elegant stop in front of her feet and sat down with a dignity commensurate with his former size.

Delilah had been awake before Kyohei had gotten up to get cleaned up and go down stairs to prepare breakfast, but had pretended she was still asleep. She had been somewhat exasperated at no one wanting to go out and hit the town last night, and while sharing a bed with her boyfriend had been delightful, she was frustrated that it had gone no further than that. Added to the way Serene had been putting her off, the succubus was beginning to wonder if she had been hexed or something.

Just after Kyohei headed downstairs, Delilah stalked into the bathroom, closing the door as she dropped her Seeming and prepared a bath for herself. Soaking in water just short of scalding, foamy bubbles struggling to keeping the scene PG-13, and the air heavy with mist, the teen temptress settled in to relieve herself with some 'self-care.' a necessary skill every succubus learned.

And even in that, she was interrupted, her stomach clenching and tongue curdling as she was assaulted by the raw and painful emotions emanating from the surprisingly arrival of Skye. Delilah barely managed to make her staggering way to the toiler, water sloshing over the rim of the tub, before she heaved her guts out. She had never tasted emotions like those, at least, not like that, going from tasting nothing to tasting some so heartbreaking. Ick! Oh, Skye, what happened to you?

Gratefully, that initial assault began to subside as Skye began to cope. Delilah's tight grip relaxed on the sink and she vigorously brushed her teeth. Three times. Nothing curtailed sexual desire like vomit-breath. But the rest of her bath was still done. She pulled the plug and evaporated the water on the floor with the judicious application of Hellish heat, before pulling on her Seeming once more - it was fitting tight - and wrapped her exaggerated curves in a poor towel struggling with the task.

Sashaying back to her room, she got dressed in a pair of distressed, glossy black leather pants that laced up the outside of the legs, a snowy white blouse, and a tight, short vest of crimson silk, that left a long line of deep cleavage visible. She brushed her hair and tied it back in a French-braid, leaving some artful tresses to frame her face and put on a pair of platform heels that would make her eye-level with Kyohei, then headed downstairs.

Delilah entered the kitchen and glided right up to Kyohei, grabbing the front of his shirt and giving him an ardent kiss. She looked human, if barely with those extravagant curves and too much sex appeal for any sixteen year-old, but Kyohei swore he felt fangs with that kiss, and it was an effort for Delilah to refrain from turning it into a full-fledged Succubus Kiss. You owe me, that kiss promised.

Then Delilah moved around and gave Skye a tight, sympathetic hug, her purple eyes almost glistening with tears. "I'm so sorry Skye! I hope you feel better soon, and if there is anything I can do to help, just ask." Delilah didn't have the slightest clue why Skye was feeling the way she was, but that didn't make her offer any less heartfelt or sincere.

Her brow furrowed as she glanced down, tasting the odd emotions emanating from the black cat sitting at Skye's feet. They tasted almost familiar, and certainly not like anything that should have come from a house-cat. "Umm... hi?"

"Good morning," called Yuuki warmly as she padded into the kitchen, actually fully consious and groomed for the day now, a pleasant smile dancing on her lips, a simple but nice long-sleeved dress matching her Mask's eye color. She still wished it wasn't as cold, but the plants in the greenhouse and the lichens outside were switching over from burning sugars to making them, her peers were moving about, and it had finally perculated into her awareness that she was on vacation.

On vacation in a teeming hive filled with hundreds of thousands of the humans who had helped drive her Clan into the Yokai World, yes, but a vacation still. Time to be awake and about.

"What still needs preparing, Aoi-Sama? I'm a decent cook, and I'd love to help," the young dryad offered softly, nodding welcome at her three humanoid classmates, genuine welcome in her features as she waited for an answer from the ranking Angel present.

Skye stiffened as the succubus wrapped arms around her. It was an instinctive reaction to Delilah touching her, as well as the inevitable surge of lust that the succubus’s presence caused. Still, even the embittered half-angel couldn’t deny that Delilah was sincere. If only she didn’t dress like a whore and then insist on touching Skye, it might be okay.

“Thanks, Delilah.” The pretty blonde didn’t sound entirely petulant; just uncomfortable. Yuuki got a nod of greeting when she entered the room. She glanced down at Kuromaru, asking permission. The cat didn’t look happy but gave a single regal nod before claiming a chair and sitting with the straight-backed precision of an Egyptian cat statue.

“That is Kurosoroshiimaru. His father didn’t take ‘no’ very well.” Skye took her seat next to him and held out her hand. With tenderness a real cat never would have managed, the cat laid a paw in her palm. “I’m going to find a way to fix him.”

The three sisters smiled at Skye as she arrived, though it was Aoi who greeted her. "Good morning Skye, it's good to see you again. I trust you've enjoyed being at the academy."

Harumi nodded, and noted Kuro. "That's a very handsome Cat. He must mean a great deal to you."

Before she could get any further, Delilah arrived. Kyohei kissed her back chastely, glad she had another target this morning. "Good morning to you too Delilah. You look ravishing as always." Aoi chuckled. She did admit her brother attracted some beautiful women, and Delilah was obviously the number one in the group.

Yuuki's arrival actually made Karoma smile. "Everything's ready, we're jus about to bring it to the table. You can help me with that if you like, Yuuki."

With that, the middle Angel and the dryad set the food on the table before them all.

"Shouldn't we wait for Kyra?"

Aoi looked to Kyohei. "No, she's probably not feeling well. There will be plenty of leftovers, and I happen to know red dragons aren't generally morning people."

She nodded as the food was set, and Kyohei too his seat next to her, with Deliah beside him, and Yuuki between her and Skye. Karoma and Haruna sat next to Aoi on the other side, with empty spots for their grandfather and the Dragon princess. "Grandfather's not a morning person anymore either."

Kyohei looked at Kuromaru, and Aoi nodded. "I will help as I can Kyo, I promise. But my purview is quite different. She looked to Skye and Kuromaru. "Just how private do you want this? If too many find out he's still placed in danger, until something can be done."

(The table is set with all the standard breakfast fare, both eastern and western. Enjoy morning table talk.)

“I think we need to keep it private for now.” Skye frowned apologetically at Kuromaru. “The Headmaster said he’d come up with something to help by the time we got back. However, I’ll gladly take any help you can give me.” It was a little off-putting to her; an angel helping instead of sneering down its nose at her. “I’ll do whatever it takes to get you put back.” Her fingers tightened gently around his paw as she felt the barest prick of claws in answer.

The pretty half-human glanced at Aoi, hope in her eyes. “Do you know where I can start?”

"I'll totally help you fix Kuro, Skye!" Delilah chirped with exuberant honestly, popping a morsel of syrup-drenched French toast in her mouth before apologetically amending, "I mean help you fix him, not fix him. That would, like, be awesomely wrong and awful waste, y'know, once he's all man-like again." She gave Kuro a small, sheepish wave. "Sorry, Kurosoroshiimaru."

Scoff and mock the appetites and reputations of the succubi all you like, a succubus well knew the value - the power - of love. Some tried to break or fray it, far fewer succored it, but to all succubi, feeding on those basking in true love was deadly. Plump, red lips firmed after a bite of rice wrapped in nori. She had given Skye the push - quite literally - to get closer to Kuro, she had a responsibility to help them carry their relationship as far as they wanted to take it.

"Mom's, like, older than God. At least some of 'em..." Delilah said with vague wave of her hand. "She might know a way to break the curse, or know someone who knows how to break the curse." The overly voluptuous teen demoness frowned faintly, adding softly, "I just need to find her. I haven't heard from her since before the play."

Her arched brows furrowed as she cocked her head to the side. "Hey! What did his dad say 'no' to anyway to do," she gestured vaguely at Skye and Kuromaru, "... this?"

Listening and eating as the not-so-small talk played about the table, Yuuki kept quiet, bringing small polite portions of the admitedly very good spread. The afflictions of shapeshifters, natural or magically imposed, was too far outside of her experience to have an idea what was done to the formerly very regal prince or what he might have said 'no' to to earn such vivid censure without a more lethal punishment. And until she knew the terms of the punishment and what trouble helping Kurosoroshiimaru might bring down on Kyohei's head...

"Any politics we should be aware of, Skye-Sempai, as we move to fix this? We won't do anyone any good getting killed by being too bold," she added softly after a pause, an apoligetic smile gracing her social mask for ruining the unanimous mood of support but Kyohei was her responsiability to protect from harm.

After her bath the last night, she had found a way to make herself comfortable on the pile of treasure that had been gifted to her, somewhat content she drifted into a rather disturb dream state, and as she woke she found that she was burning up, for a human it would have seemed like they had a fever, for the dragon, it was uncommon, but not unheard of to manifest increased heat during dreams, if they were unusual enough. She slept in her skin, and it was just as well, if she'd worn anything, there was a chance it would have sparked to flame at this point, though if it had been something set as treasure in her mind it would have been protected from the more dangerous heat by her subconscious, most likely.

As the young dragon came fully awake, she found that she felt.. unusual, heated and hungry, inside and out, but hungry in a way she hadn't felt before, a kind of hunger that her friend Deliliah would be more familiar with then she was, she didn't entirely understand it, though some of her conversations with her mother were making a lot more sense now then they did before.

Being rather attuned to her surroundings, she thought that the others in the house were awake by now, but as she went over to the wardrobe and began to go though it, she found that she had nothing she wanted to wear.. it sparked a moment of temper, with the mix of emotions boiling though her like pot above a fire, a low growing came from her room, that slowly grew more audible even from just outside the room...anyone who entered her room would find her pulling and tossing various items of clothing onto the floor of the small room she'd taken as her lair here... and anyone she didn't regard as friend, as a 'treasure' of sorts, would be most likely be throw out, or attacked if they didn't withdraw... Kyra was frustrated, confused, angry, hungry, displeased and dealing with an entirely new emotion, that of desire or lust, that she didn't understand at all...

Aoi shook her head. "Part of the problem is The Dynastic abilities of the Hengeyokai Lord. Any shifter can be locked in any form of the Lord's choosing, That's the great power of the position. Each Lord has a different power, but most allow them to control those beneath them. Breaking this power is something that's not ever been done. Potentially because it could break the power, and thus the balance of the position itself. I'll go to the archives today, and get some books, while you all go out to town. You won't be allowed in, so you might as well go enjoy yourselves until I get home."

Karoma laughed at Delilah's comment. "Sorry it's not really funny, but..." She went silent. Kyohei looked at her sternly as she blushed from shame, and then he nodded to Delilah. "If we can find your mother, then of course we can ask her to help. She can be trusted."

"Politically, Kurosoroshiimaru is a nonentity now, Removed from succession, and of all his powers. He's not considered a threat. It's why in the end i was able to grant asylum to him so easily, and cut through the normal red tape." Aoi looked at Yuuki with a sad gaze. "Should he recover fully, I might be forced to rescind it, as it could cause a civil war between the hengeyokai, and start a war between Yokai and celestials all over again."

One Kyra awoke, and could be heard upstairs, Aoi nodded. "Sounds like our dragoness is finally up, and having a bad time of it. Kyohei, go check on her please."

He pushed back from his cleaned plate and nodded, "Alright. I'll go see what's going on. I know she won't attack me." It was true really she wouldn't attack any of them, but for whatever reason he'd been singled out. He made his way upstairs, stopping outside her room, hearing her going through her things. He knocked on the door. "Kyra, is everything alright in there?"

The succulent succubus leaned to the side, sitting precariously on her chair as she ogled Kyohei's ass as he left the kitchen to check on Kyra before turning back, her almost ostentatiously prominent chest jiggling for another long moment. She munched delicately on the various dishes set out for breakfast as she politely waited to see if Skye was going to reveal details of Kuro's predicament, but she kept running her tongue across her teeth, trying to scrape off the taste of Kyra's irritation and confused hunger, which was clashing foully with her rising arousal.

Really rising arousal. It wasn't as bad as what a succubus could go through, but it wasn't far off. And a succubus' desire just tasted different, better, sweet and spicy. The dragoness' tasted almost... scorched or charred. And potent. Her brows crinkled as she frowned and glanced up at the ceiling in the direction of Kyra's room. Not attack him? I'm not so sure about that, if not in the way he thinks...

"Can ya hold on a sec, Skye, before dishing all the juicy details?" Delilah asked as she held up a finger and popped to her feet. "I'm gonna go with Kyo. I think he might need help with the grumpy-frisky dragon-girl upstairs." And if anyone is gonna get some girl-action, it's gonna be me. A deal's a deal. "Oh, yeah, Aoi is right, Skye. You should totally come shoppin' and clubbin' with us in town today. I'll be right back. Toodles!"

Delilah waggled her fingers at the girls sitting around the table, then scampered after Kyohei, her heels clacking against the floor and her long, burgundy braid brushing back and forth across her plush, leather-clad behind. She caught up to him just as he knocked and adeptly slipped between him and the door, placing a hand on his chest.

"Hey, yeah, so the thing is, she might not attack you, Kyo, but I can tell she's hungry. Y'know, hungry hungry?" She inhaled deeply and arched a coy brow. "How 'bout you let me explain some things to her? Or show her even. Girl stuff... sexy girl stuff." Her grin widened, then she turned around, knocking on the door herself.

"Hey, girlfriend!" she cooed through the door. "I, like, totally know what's up with you. Didn't know dragons were like that, but whatev! Interesting thing to remember for later. How 'bout you let me and 'splain some things, hmm? Might stop any... uh, incidents when we head out to town later."

Yuuki watched Kyohei and Deliah leave, coughing slightly to clear her throat as she absorbed the rules of the game they were all playing, "If I may be forgiven changing the topic, this is my first time visiting the Human World, so I'd be grateful for any help learning how not to make a fool of myself today. From what I saw, Tokyo is even more complicated than the Academy's text books present it as."

The young Dryad looked around and let that understatement hang, on the verge of begining to clear the table but truely interested in getting some help.

Kyra was actually trying to get control over herself when Kyohei knocked on the door, and her interest sharpened, for a moment, at least until Delilah showed up, he felt like a dragon, and every part of her went from frustration and confusion to sharp edged hunger, well, that was what her mind assigned it as, but the succubus would recognize it as an intense form of lust mixed with avarice, a sort of possessive lust edged with flame... it wasn't quite to the same level she knew, but it was almost there.

And was actually, just the right time for Delilah to step in, cause she opened the door and yanked her inside, and pressed her against the wall, originally that was what Kyra would have done to Kyo.. it was especially fortunate that both of them were set as friends.. as part of her 'treasure' in her own mind, otherwise she'd have attacked them right away.

"I feel..like I'm on fire inside.. mother told me about this, but I didn't understand, I burn.. but I can't... " The door was still wide open, Kyra didn't really care about being seen in her birthday suit, so Kyo was presently presented with the scene of the lovely dragon princess pressed against the even more lovely succubus. "I don't know... what to" Then she looked over at Kyohei in the doorway, she growled a moment, and went for him, a swift pounce.. Delilah would know based on her emotions that harm wasn't intended, but now Kyrhei felt like both Dragon and Incubus at the same time.. and that combination put the dragoness over the edge... it would take both of them to get Kyra under some form of control.

Kyohei had been about to reply When Kyra opened the door, spoke barely coherent speech, and then pounced on him. It was like she was on fire, and one hand was already ripping at his shirt while another moved instinctively lower. He was trying to grab her hands, but she was having none of it. He wasn't as strong, and the best he could do was slow her down.. "Delilah some help, at least let's get it back inside the bedroom.."

He wasn't totally paniced, but there was an edge of concern in his voice. He knew what would happen very quickly and could feel her claws gripping his shoulder, even as her other hand was tracing down his stomach.

--------

Aoi chuckled. "Just act as you normally do, and avoid getting caught talking to plants Yuuki. You should be fine . Besides, I know Skye and Delilah were raised in the human world as were we and Kyohei, surely one of us will be with you at all times. "

"Besides, I don't imagine you capable of screwing up in a major way."

"To the Abyss with this!" Delilah exclaimed, brows lowered crossly, her voice full of sultry annoyance. The succubus was frustrated with Serena's sudden reticence and merely sharing a bed with Kyohei last night, her emotions would whipsawing with Skye's despondency and now Kyra's burning arousal, and she be damned if someone was going to get fucked before she did, especially by her Mate of Fate!

Delilah stalked forward, her heels clacking loudly, and grabbed Kyra's shoulder with slim fingers, spinning her around with an inhuman strength that belied her slender arms. Kyra barely had time to growl in fury before Deilah tangled a hand in her red hair and placed a hand on her bare ass to pulli her close and Kissed her.

The unaccustomed burning desire in Kyra exploded, heat and lightning racing from the point of contact to the very tips of her fingers and toes. Kyra staggered back, speechless and she shuddered once with her first orgasm, then again, eyes rolling back in her head and sagging against the weakness of her knees. Delilah took a deep breath, nearly bursting through her shirt and vest, the shot Kyohei a self-satisfied smirk.

"There! That'll do her for a bit until I can get her to my bed." Delilah flung the leggy dragoness over her shoulder, holding her in place with a hand on her ass and began strutting back to her room, one finger beckoning Kyohei to follow. It was easy to forget that Delilah's demonic and celestial nature granted more than human strength. "You come too, Kyo," she said in a voice that brooked no argument. "The dragon-girl here needs this almost as bad as I do, and has no idea how to handle it."

Delilah peeked out of Kyra's room, and finding the hall clear, skipped out and into her room and tossed Kyra onto her bed. Delilah followed her, with each step another bit of clothing seeming to disappear almost magically. The temptress slinked onto the bed, caressing Kyra's cheek with seductive, teasing fingers, nodding her head for Kyohei to join them.

"Honey, what's happening is... you're horny," Delilah said, her purple eyes on Kyra, who was beginning to come to, but she was speaking to her and Kyohei both. "And not horny like a dragon or demon with horns, but horny like you need sex. Badly. And a lot of it. It's nothin' to be worried 'bout sweetie, succubi feel this and more all the time. Just seems like dragon 'rents don't teach how to deal with it." Delilah frowned and shook her head, disappointed in Kyra's sad lack of education before smiling again, her purple eyes bright and enticing. "So, before you lose complete control and I have to do something to you for jumping my Mate of Fate, we're gonna pull the plug on the pressure building inside ya, 'kay?"

Delilah turned her head to side, eying Kyohei with an expression that said she would NOT be denied.

Kyra was stronger then Delilah in general, without the various powers both monsters had to draw on, but only slightly stronger, not significantly so, and with her reeling with the effects of the Succubus's kiss, she was quite easy for the other girl to move to her room... as she slowly came to herself again.

"Momma said something about going into 'heat' but I didn't understand... " she responded to Delilah's criticism of her parents training a bit defensively, she was a bit more controlled then before, but she still burned inside, though now she had a term for what she was feeling, given to her by Delilah... and she was a bit, not shy at least, but uncertain, from the look and nod she gave Delilah, she was willing to follow the other girl's lead, then something else slide though her awareness.

"You feel like this always? By the Flame.. how do you stand it?"Then she shook her head to try and clear it, even though she still felt like she was on fire inside.. horny as her friend said.

She looked over at Kyo a moment then back at Delilah. "Never mind, teach me." It was a demand and plea a the same time..and it was directed to both of them.

• 2 weeks later...
Aoi chuckled. "Just act as you normally do, and avoid getting caught talking to plants Yuuki. You should be fine . Besides, I know Skye and Delilah were raised in the human world as were we and Kyohei, surely one of us will be with you at all times. "

"Besides, I don't imagine you capable of screwing up in a major way."

Yuuki's answering chuckle as she rose to her feet was partially happy, partially disconcerting realization at how close to the edge a younger Dryad like herself was at any given time. Perfection was the goal, and any falling short of that goal when it might have been prevented by a more savie one of her sisters was grounds for demotion. Her mask held though, picture perfect smile quirking her lips slightly. "Would I offend if I left the remainder of the clean up for you and your sisters, Aoi-Sama? I think I would like a little fresh air before we go into the city proper, cold as it is."

She got an amused nod of permission back from the angel and left to change into her coats, gloves, and boots. The young dryad braced herself after closing the door behind and getting a lungful of cold air. The Hina Valley was never quite this cold. Wet and chill with a touch of frost in the air, but rarely snow, not with the Elder's magics in place. Still, this was a grove of Sakura trees, the same as her Clans, and if they could take it, so could she.

Yuuki found a bench closer to the curious shrine, surrounded by trees, and let herself simply be, eyes closed and paying more heed to the voice of the slumbering trees around her than her ears. The usual wordless babble should make her feel better while Kyohei-San and the others dealt with whatever was going on inside.

Telepathy Plants on passive mode. She's gonna try and zone out.

With no further words, Kyra's first time was made quite memorable. Things would likely never be the same between the three of them, As Delilah proved to be a masterful teacher in the carnal arts, and Kyra a most eager and willing student. Kyohei seemed to be along for the ride, but the two young Yokai in the end lay next to him, bathed in the warm afterglow of sex, satiated in every way. It would be noon before Kyohei would disentangle himself to leave and change clothes.

For Skye and Kuro they were given run of the compound, allowed to go nearly everywhere.

Yuuki could feel the spirits of all the plants in the green house, and those sleeping beneath the snow, but the trees didn't answer her. They seemed in deep slumber, a curiosity to be sure, but one time would not unravel.

• 2 weeks later...

With a luxuriating sigh, Delilah rolled up to a sitting position on the bed and stretched her arms over her head, her overly abundant breasts jiggling exuberantly, She glanced over at Kyra with a grin, and slapped her sleek thigh.

"Thanks, Kyra, I really needed that!" The succubus' grin deepened as she chuckled wickedly. "You really needed it too! And you're welcome! C'mon, get cleaned up and dressed. We're still heading out for some fun - more fun - on the town! See you down stairs!"

With that, Delilah hopped to her feet, and gathered up her widely scattered clothes in her arms, which did a poor job of providing the barest of modesty. She strutted off back to her room, humming merrily, almost intoxicated with the passion she had incited and fed upon. This wasn't how she had planned her first threesome with Kyohei - and by all the Hells, Serena had some making up to do - but there was a great satisfaction in teaching a clueless girl the way of desire. Kyohei need a bit of coaching too, for that matter; she had been worried for a while with him the focus of two ardent Yokai girls.

Delilah took a quick shower and replaited her hair into a french-braid, and got dressed in the same clothes. The vest and blouse had each lost a button in her haste to disrobe earlier, but that was alright, it just meant another long inch or two of cleavage was on display. A few deep breaths just to make sure she wouldn't suffer a wardrobe malfunction - by accident - and she was ready to go.

The teen temptress sauntered down stairs, a wide, self-satisfied smile on her lush lips. "So, who's ready to head into town for some fun shopping and clubbing?"

• 2 weeks later...

Now considerably less, confused and aflame then a few hours ago, the degree of desire was a soft candleflame compared to the raging wildfire it had been earlier, a slight hint of protest, more of a soft purr then anything else came from her throat when Delilah left the bed, but her words were sensible... after a moment, Kyra got up to get dressed then realized that she would have to return to her room, not that she really cared about walking around in her skin, but she knew that it wasn't proper behavior.. and she still didn't know what she wanted to wear.

Her friends though, Kyohei and Delilah seemed to have a good idea of what they wanted to wear for this, at least Delilah did, and so she followed her. "Maybe, a bit of help, friend of body and flame.. " The word choice was interesting, it wasn't something that Kyra had said to anyone before. "What does one wear to this sort of outing?"

Less frustrated, Kyra knew and understood now that she was changing, that her experances in the here and now where shaping her personality for ages to come.. in fact, now she wanted to invite her friends to visit her home sometime in the future, it was time she claimed some part of the mountain as her own lair.

Archived