Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM): Monster Academy - Chapter 6a: Christmas in Tokyo [Mature Content Possible]

Mech

The invitation had been made during the festival, now it was finally time for it to be made good. Aoi had given special dispensation for Kyohei to bring Delilah, Yuuki, and Kyra to spend Christmas break in Tokyo at the Sokatsu home. Safe Conduct had been guaranteed.

Still as they got on the bus to the human world Kyohei looked aprehensive. Serena had rebuffed Delilah continually, giving her only the slightest taste of the intimacy she'd desired, and he knew there was something else going on there. Delilah'ed told him of the arrangement, and he'd nodded, since it didn't violate the conditions he'd set forth at the beginning.

Yuuki was his roommate, and still he'd saw less of her as of late, as the three new Hina had taken much of her time. Kyra'd been dealing with something to be sure, though she was still friendly enough. He hoped this trip would help them all come together, as they'd all seemed to be pulling further apart.

Disloyal as it made her felt, Yuuki was glad to get out of the Academy and away from her unofficial trio of subordinates for the holidays. Winters were always an uncertain time for a Dryad, a vulnerable time as she ushered the majority of her allies into a slumber from which they'd be sluggish to rouse. Add in months of vigilance for the second Shinigami and an 'unofficial' position of authority over three new Hina at the Academy... It was exhausting and time consuming. Her kin, Shizuha, Minoko, and Momiji, had been her competitors during the trials and examinations that had seen Yuuki the first sent, and still acted the part. Nothing an outsider would readily see as a challenge or division, no, that was part of their upbringing, but barbed insinuations, sly tests, and patient waiting for her to make a censure-worthy mistake were the norm, and countering them with the grace expected of a Hina while maintaining her academic performance consumed ever so effort even now.

She had a feeling the Gardening Club advisor knew exactly what was going to go on when she introduced her kin to the club, a wry grin on his face every time he saw them together.

Yuuki had had the disconcerting realization that much as she *loved* her Clan, she didn't *like* her Sisters nearly as much as her new Outsider friends. So much more relief to see the Human World that.

She was bundled up in several layers of coats, jackets, and a scarf, hands gloved and tights underneath her long, heavy dress tucked into warm boots. The young Dryad looked out the window, settled on her seat and counting the collection of mixed seed packets hidden on her person and in her luggage, working out how quickly she could get to them if attacked. This trip was going to be... interesting, a forest of buildings teeming with the humans who had driven her kin to what had become the Hina Valley, a world under the stewardship of Celestial protectors wielding the very magic that could make her truly die. Still, Safe Conduct had to mean something, right?

Kyra wasn't as apprehensive as the young dryad, but the dragons had fought hand, tooth and claw in terms of departing this world, even today, humans had legends of great warriors who had fought dragon kind, she'd been warned about the dangers of the dragon slayers, but the dragons had taken many slayers with them, before they had been killed. Eventually though, the dragons had needed to withdrawn to the underworld or the celestial realm, depending on their inclinations.. they had taken long to do so, in part because of dragon instinct, possessiveness and territorial inclinations. Besides, she'd been here before, the humans were rather strange, but intriguing people, Kyro and Skye had shown that, even if neither of them was completely human, she wondered sometimes if it wasn't the unpredictability of humans that had dragonkind so fascinated and at the same time repelled by them.

Of course, on another level, getting away from the tension developing between her and Kana was a good thing, both of them were circling around each other carefully, assessing strengths and weaknesses, sooner or later it was going to come to a fight of some kind, just in order to figure out where they were in relation to each other, other then sisters of course.. at the moment, Kana was senior in terms of age, which gave her a degree of precedence. Of course, strangely to those who had been watching the two of them, there was a degree of pride in each other's accomplishments and competition between them. But there also seemed to be what sounded like a degree of affection between them, perhaps because of the relation, and most of the other monsters knew not to get in the way of two dragon's facing of this way, they'd almost certainly unite against the intruder instantly.

So this break was a good thing for Kyra, while she decided what was the next move in her face off with her sister.

Safe Conduct or no Safe Conduct, Delilah was still a little wary of going with Kyohei to his family home - she well remembered the reception his other sisters had given her. Still, it was Kyohei's home and a gracious offer and she wanted to spend time with her Mate of Fate... especially considering Serena kept putting her off, which was totally unfair. She could taste that there was something wrong, and had even confronted Serena about it - as disappointed as she would have been, she would never force herself on someone - but Serena wouldn't come clean.

It was taking a great deal of effort to restrain her succubusly urges and sitting on Kyohei's lap during the bus-ride, he could feel her tense with frustration and a slight wariness for her reception at his family home. And yet, her bright smile was genuine too - she wanted to see where Kyohei had grown up, wanted to be a part of it as well.

She was also happy that Kyohei was accepting of the arrangement she had... arranged. Full lips curled into a pout. Now if only Serena would hold up to her end... Casually, she eyed Kyra and Yuuki in consideration before her her sulky pout turned stubbornly determined. She had set her sights on Serena and she was going to have her before setting her sights on another, if there was another. The idea of having both a full-time boyfriend and girlfriend tickled her fancy.

Her Seeming firmly in place - if every bit as ravishing and voluptuous - Delilah was wearing a hooded, crimson minidress, trimmed with sable fur, a broad, black belt emphasizing the curve of her hips, and glossy, black leather thigh-highs with five-inch heels. It was actually a rather modest ensemble for her, the hem reaching halfway down her thighs and the bodice barely showcasing half her bosom, the fur trim hiding more.

"Your sisters are gonna be nicer than the first time we met, right, Kyohei?"

Kyohei nodded. He'd been trying to behave, keeping his hands on Delilah's sides, trying not to think of how amazing she looked. "They better, or else they'll have to answer to both me and Aoi. This offer was extended by her, and while they're not fond of Yokai, there's no way they'll go against our eldest sister. I wouldn't expect nice though, Tolerant is probably the best we're gonna get."

He motioned to Yuuki and Kyra. "You two don't have to sit so far off you know. We're all friends here."

He nodded. "Are your three juniors adjusting to life at the Academy well Yuuki?" She'd been so busy, they'd seen little of each other.

He looked to Kyra, who'd always been aloof after their first meeting, though she warmed considerably after he recovered her stolen treasure. "You've been real quiet and scarce too Kyra. Is everything alright?" He knew it couldn't be, but he didn't know what could perturb the beautful young dragoness.

"Of course, Kyohei-San. They are Hina, and placed behind only me in the Trials that saw myself chosen to come to the Academy. They couldn't do anything but with me on hand to assist them. It is unfortunate circumstances forced their early arrival during the winter months when they can't get to know the grounds at their best, but Hina adapt," Yuuki replied from her seat, allowing herself to show only pride in her kin, solidarity before outsiders the first rule of Hina Clan diplomacy.

She smiled ruefully, "It's taken a lot of my time lately, yes, but I'm sure they're ready for less hand-holding and me looking over their shoulders by the time I get back. But tell me, how does your family celebrate the Winter Solstice season?"

Delilah rolled her eyes and pouted when Kyohei mentioned the best she could expect was tolerance, wriggling her plush behind on his lap. With Serena being reticent, the teen temptress was getting frustrated and she didn't want Kyohei to keep his hands decorously at her sides. When Kyra moved to sit next to her and Kyohei, Delilah lifted her legs and twisted around, laying them playfully across the dragoness' thighs, using them as a firm and warm foot-rest.

Delilah grinned brightly, flashing pearly teeth, the canines just a touch too sharp. "You're too quiet, Kyra. We're on vacation, so don't think so hard, 'kay? We're here to have fun and relax, bitchy sisters or no bitchy sisters."

Delilah drew herself up straight, chin elevated to a regal angle, squaring her shoulders, making her Christmas-themed dress gape wider in the front and placed a hand between her heaving breasts. "I'll show 'em what being nice is like," she proclaimed, but Kyohei caught the dark, teasing light in her purple eyes and recalled that however nice and compassionate Delilah might have been, she was still demon at heart, if a passionate one. "Angels just need help to loosen their uptight ways." She nodded at Kyohei with somber gravity and he couldn't tell if she was being serious or not. "And who better than a free-spirited succubus, right? It's probably a good thing I've been invited."

She sweet, sexy succubus pointed at Yuuki with her chin, wanting to know how Kyohei and his family celebrated the holidays as well, if amused by the term the Hina used. Delilah had grown up in the human world, if with an... exotic family and manner. Regardless of what faith people followed, the winter holidays were Christmas - maybe just because Santa got the best press. Her eyes narrowed suspiciously as she considered something. If monsters and angels and whatall are real, is Santa real too? Mom often had a gentleman caller on the twenty-fourth, who sneaks in and out without ever being seen.... And Mom always decorated the house for Christmas... Where are you, Mom?

"What do you guys do for Christmas, Kyo?"

Kyohei smiled. "We celebrate Christmas in our family, at least the parts of it that promote goodwill to others, kindness, and hope for a brighter future." He nodded. "Of course Family is also a major factor as well. With only grandfather left above us, It's been important that we all get along, my sisters and I"

"Yuuki, Aoi has some special for you, not that anything can restore the relationships between our family and the Hina, not to what it was, but there's something she wishes to offer, in hopes that the future could know the forging of a new bond."

He looked to Delilah. "We've got all the Christmas preparations, including shopping to do, and setting up the tree." he looked to Yuuki ."A fake one mind." and decorating the grounds. Aoi's assured me everyone's got their own rooms, and you three aren't in the same wing as my sisters. The Lions have already been made aware of you, and for your stay, you are under their protection."

He looked to Kyra and smiled. "Is there anything we can help you with Kyra? Or perhaps an even better question for each of you, what would you like from me for Christmas?"

"Your hospitality is gift enough, especially with whatever gift Lady Aoi-Sama sees fit to bestow on me and my Clan. To ask for more would be presumptious," Yuuki demurred, genuinely touched by Kyohei's sensitivity to her mores. Seeing a slowly-dying tree mounted like a trophy in her host's home as the ghastly centerpiece to the Christmas celebration, knowing she could liberate and heal it with a thought, would have been... off-putting.

"Rare seeds wouldn't be amiss, though if you insist. They're traditional back home as we celebrate the turning of the world from darkness and back towards light on soltice. If you do, *I'll* have to insist on providing something in return, Kyohei-San," she relented with an affectionate smile, eyeing the cozy bundle of dragon, sucubus, and celestial-blooded human with no little amusement.

Delilah snuggled into her cozy, comfortable nest, her over-abundant breasts flattening against Kyohei's chest as she twisted to give him a quick, ardent kiss. Her lips were curled in a faint grin of amusement listening to Yuuki's self-effacing gift suggestion. Delilah tilted her head, sliding her cheek against Kyohei's.

"Pfft! I have everything I really want for Christmas right here," she purred, her grin growing wicked. "You just have to wrap yourself up in a bow - and just a bow - so I can unwrap you and give you my gift." She sighed fondly, giving Kyohei a teasing squeeze. "But seriously, for Christmas, it was usually just me and mom, sometimes with one of mom's favoured lovers.The best presents were always complete surprises. Y'know, something you just love or wanted, but never asked for. I remember squealing when mom got me horse-riding lessons, and a pony!"

She giggled in fond memory, grinding her plush behind into Kyohei's lap. "But I prefer riding other things nowadays." She kissed Kyohei again. "Honestly, just spending time with you at your home - sisters or no sisters - is enough, Kyo."

"A gift? I remember something about that.. humans give each other gifts on Christmas? Why? Dragon's usually don't give each other gifts, anything worth giving as a gift is worth adding to one's own horde, and a dragon never let's anything go that we claim, unless we are forced too. The only gift a dragon gives usually gives another dragon is the honor of it's company.. I don't.. understand.. am I supposed to find something for you?" Inwardly she was rather, disconcerted, she hadn't excepted to be bound to human custom here.

Kyohei shook his head. "No Kyra, you don't have to get me anything. Gifts are given because the person doing so wants to do it, not as a means to get something in return from the one being given the gift. I'd consider having you here with me, and you enjoying yourself gift enough."

He smiled to Yuuki and nodded. "I can do that yes. I know just the gift to give you. If you want to get me something though, I'll be happy to accept whatever you decide."

Finally his hand rubbed Delilah's side, then teased her thigh gently. "You'll get your present later on I promise, and it will be something I am quite sure you'll really enjoy."

He smiled as they emerged in the human world, amidst a light snowfall on a snow covered ground. 'Looks like a white Christmas after all."

The trip to the Sokatsu home was short, one of the advantages of the bus really at least with connections to the human world. The house was a two story one, built in classic Japanese style. Over three dozen cherry trees bloomed on the grounds, each one had sacred garland and finiery adorning it without damaging them. Kyohei smiled. "Pretty in it's on way, I want to show you all of this again in springtime, when all the roses and trees are blooming." A heated koi pond surrounded the largest tree, the only one with its own shrine before it. Standing on the front patio was Aoi, alone. "Welcome to you all,Dearest Brother, and our personal guests. I am happy you all accepted my invitation to spend the holiday with our family, and hope that it may serve to bury th ill will of the past."

Yuuki got off of the bus and offered a deep, heartfelt bow, lovely features shadowed by the white and green fabric of her outermost coat, breath misting. She shot silent queries at the decorated trees between heartbeats as she had to every new plant she'd seen out the bus window since clearing the portal. Unlike the rootbound, valiantly struggling trees dotted among the 'sidewalks', the ones on Kyohei's home estate seemed... loved, content and vigorous as they turned in their wintery sleep. A good sign.

"I thank you for your hospitality, Aoi-Sama, and my hopes and those of my Clan mirror your own," she offered as she came up, smiling warmly at the figure, mask melting into honesty in the face of her memories of how this Lord of Celestials had joined battle alongside herself against so terrible a foe, "Merry Christmas?"

She hoped that was the greeting. Human religious festivels had been so lightly skimmed over in their studies...

Walking under the bare boughs of the cherry trees, Delilah couldn't help but picture her and Kyohei entwining beneath the branches, the thick fall of pink petals providing them with the barest of modesty from onlookers, the verdant grass soft beneath her back... Yes, this is was something she intended to make happen. Her eyes lingered on the steam rising from the heated koi pond. Somethings might not wait until the snow is gone either...

As she came up to Aoi - tasting her sincerity - Delilah gave Kyohei a quick smile and his hand a small squeeze, before giving his sister a brief nod. "Thanks for the welcome, Aoi. For Kyohei's sake, I'm willing to let that... stuff from before pass." The flash in her purple eyes and the edge to her smile said the incident still wasn't forgotten, or forgiven, but at least she was willing to work pass it for her Mate of Fate. She gave Kyohei's hand another squeeze. "For Kyo, I'm willing to do a lot."

She tilted her head up and gave Kyohei a more ardent kiss, daring Aoi to say anything, her voice dropping to a sultry murmur. "And I can't wait for your surprise, honey."

Kyra bowed slightly, Aoi had proved herself in the battle at the school, and Kyra could respect the strength and power she had demonstrated. "May what is yours always be yours, and what you treasure always be under your guard." It was an exquisitely polite greeting.. by dragon standards at least, as she continued. "Let new paths between us be found in this season." The young dragoness looked around the house, it did seem quite lovely, if not quite what she expected from a celestial being.

Aoi smiled at the trio of greetings. "Merry Christmas indeed, Yuuki. I'm happy to hear more of the Hina are emerging into the Academy, It speaks well of you, and their faith in your works that such a thing has come to pass."

She looked to Delilah and smiled even at the display of affection. "As am I, Delilah. My brother is happy to be with you Delilah, happier than I have ever seen him, I will do all I can to allow that to continue." Kyohei looked at delilah and smiled squeezing her hand reassuringly.

To Kyra Aoi bowed and answered "The same for you, Lady Kyra. Though knowing what I know of your father, and how much you are like him, I know your treasures are safe in your care." Her eyes flicked to each of the others knowingly. She knew dragons, how they were, their customs, she knew them quite well.

"Kyohei, Show the girls to their rooms. I put them in the rooms next to and across the hallway from your room." She smiled. "I bow to inevitability there."

She nodded. After settling in, Kyohei, bring them to the the dining room, we can eat there. Karoma and Haruna are out right now, buying food for tonight, and some charcoal."

Kyohei nodded. "Yes sister."

He led the girls through the home, which was almost palatial in its size. They came to the West wing of the home, upstairs, and Kyohei led them to the last four rooms in the hallway. "My room is the corner room, I'm sure delilah's is next to it." he blushed slightly. he opened the doors for Yuuki and Kyra. In Yuuki's room it was a lavish bed, soft with goosedown. There was a gas powered stone fireplace if she grew cold, thick green carpet covered the floor. it smelled of fresh grass, and the lighting was easily noted as the same as sunlight. The wood paneling of the ancient home was covered, cllearly Aoi sought to not offend her.

In Kyra's room there were no real furnishings aside a closet and wardrobe and lighting fixture. There was however what a dragon truly desired. A mound of gold seven feet across, with small rubies, saphires, and emeralds lay there, with a note attached to the wardrobe.

Delilah's room had a soft bed built for more than one occupant clearly, and seemed to be soundproof. She had more closet space, and a changing table to sit at with a large mirror, as well as a fullbody one on the door.

Kyohei's room was only exceeded in it's Spartan furnishing by Kyra's. A dresser and closet for clothing, a nice futon, and of course the sword rack. Black enammeled scabbards, with brilliant gold guards against midnight black pommels, the matching Daisho of a warrior. His was the only room with a television on the wall, a 47 inch LED flatscreen.

The fifth door at the very end of the hall was a lavish bathroom. Two sinks, standard toilets, a walk in shower big enough for at least 3 people with 3 heads, and a bathtub that looked to double as a six person hot tub. Eac room had a window, though Kyohei and Delilah's faced the back courtyard, and Kyra and Yuuki's faced the front.

"Each of you please make yourselves comfortable and come back out." He smiled. "She outdid herself this time."

The young dragon restrained herself as she moved over to the wardrobe to read the note, normally she would have moved over to the treasure immediately, even immersed herself within in the gold and gems as she claimed them, however, with the words she had spoken, was a promise not to claim anything here unless it was given to her. She picked up the note and began to read it even as she let her eyes drift around the room and mark out it's dimensions, figuring out where it was in relation to the rest of her friends.

Not bad. Not bad at all by the standards the young Dryad had been raised to expect of Monster World diplomacy. But she had more important things to do than apreciate the furnishings. Outer layers of snow-dappled clothing were removed and hung up in the supplied closet, other items from her luggage swiftly following onto hangers and after the coats, stripping Yuuki down to a much more comfortable, relaxed dress and indoor shoes. She double checked her reflection in the widow, making a promise to converse more deeply with the local plants given time on her own.

"Acceptable," she graded herself, hair in a simple ponytail, features mildly flushed from the cold outside.

Without further ado or sucumbing to the temptation to get the fireplace going to dispell the lingering chill by the time dinner was over, Yuuki left the room and padded in the direction of the main hall to find Lady Aoi. She was a guest, and while hospitality allowed her to sit by and simply enjoy that hospitality, it made her feel better to keep busy doing something productive. Huddling together with her Sisters and Aunts through the Winter Soltice working on the thousand and one tasks that needed doing while the world slumbered under a blanket of snow outside was the best part of the season, background to a hundred happy memories.

Delilah sauntered into her room, the clicking of her heels muted by the plush, Persian rug, the wheels of her large suitcase squeaking softly. With a practiced hop and a skip, she pounced onto the bed, the enticing oscillations of her voluptuous figure enough to cause instant puberty in any boy and half the girls who might have seen it as she tested its blend of softness and firmness, its fitness for erotic acrobatics, always a considering for any succubus. She hummed a randy tune as she pictured filled the vast expanse of the bed with a sea of lovers, but firmly stopped caressing her extravagant curves before she got distracted.

With a sigh, Delilah got up and wheeled her suitcase in the huge, walk-in closet. The suitcase practically exploded once she undid the latches, its confines seeming to hold far more clothes and accessories than it had any right to be holding. She began dancing to the tune she was humming once more as she hung up the clothes and put away the accessories on the convenient racks and in the drawers.

Glancing at her dramatic profile in the full-length mirror, the exuberant temptress decided on a whim to change into something else. She stripped easily out of her Santa-inspired dress and slipped into an elegant, full-length evening gown of deep, rich green with clean, simple lines. On almost anyone else. the dress could almost have been called demure, if sophisticated, but the way Delilah filled it out lent it a smoldering sensuality. The slit up to the thigh certainly helped as well. She changed her thigh-high boots for a pair of strappy heels and styled her deep, burgundy hair into a French braid she pulled over her shoulder.

She strutted into the hall, adding a bit of extra sway to her hips, and knocking on Kyohei's door before slinking into his room, a slow, wicked grin on her lips matching the saucy glint in her purple eyes. She made her way around the room, trailing her fingers suggestively down the length of his scabbarded swords, then reclined on his futon, wriggling just so, and patted the mattress next to her.

"So, do we really have to head back down right now, or can we get a bit... settled first?" she purred playfully.

The note read

Lady Kyra,

Accept these as a token of good faith, as I know a dragon hates to bed on another's hoard. It is a gift to you, for protecting my little brother so well. Please continue to stand with him, when I cannot.

Aoi Sokatsu

The contents meant the gold and jewels, no small sum of treasure were hers to keep, so she would be comfortable on them.

Kyohei was unsurprised by Delilah already coming into his room, though her outfit left him abit flushed. She had matured in many ways following their consummation of their bond and relationship, and he was certain she could make a sweatshirt and pants look sexier than most women could make the skimpiest lingerie look.

He looked at her and leaned in kissing her lightly on the nose, having shed his winter gear, "You are so beautiful Delilah, and right now I'd like nothing more than to lock the door and take you up on that offer...."

Then he pulled back. "But it will wait until tonight. I want to at least make it through dinner before I do something that my sisters might take offense with." He smiled mischievously. "And what I have in mind regarding you, Fine uptight and upstanding young ladies would certainly find shameful."

He squeezed her shoulders reassuringly, loving the smootheness of her skin and the warmth radiating from her.

He made his way to the closet pulling off his shirt, letting her see the scars again. Though she'd healed the damage, the scars remained of his battle with the phasewolf. He stripped shamelessly, knowing she was loving every moment of it, before donning a black and grey formal shirt and slacks ensemble, that accented his own strking looks.

As Yuuki walked down the hall retracing the path Kyohei'd led her on, she got a feel for the massiveness of the house, and the age. The wood was old, but spotless, every surface was clean and lovingly maintained. Artifacts from Japan's history adorned and occupied small alcoves and the walls. The Family had been around for a very long time, well over eight hundred years, and This had been their fortress. Curiously, her count of the rooms in the house, in what she'd seen was over twenty. When she finally made it back to the main hall she found it empty, and odly quite soothing. The fllor int the entire house was Wood, even Aoi wouldn't disturb the history of the entire house like that, and she obviously hoped Yuuki would understand. There was a class door leading out to the back yard, and she noticed it was ajar. Outside, She found a garden of hundreds of rosebushes. They were arranged neatly, accenting the beauty of the yard, and the cherry trees growing back there. Nowhere near the size of the main one in the front, they were still adorned for the holiday, and another large koi pond spread across the yard, with bridges connecting the islands.The Koi ranged from tiny at 4 inches, to some well over three feet, and Aoi stood there, with a large pan, throwing food to them.

She smiled. "Come and say Hello Yuuki, they won't bite, though some of the little devils may splash you. "Karoma and Haruna are cooking as we speak, having just returned. "It's only us and Grandfather here, and he's in his room, awaiting word from us."

She nodded. "He's not keen on your presence, but the revelation regarding Kyohei, well, even he wouldn't say no, now."

The young dragon read the note a moment, then went over to the pile of treasure, letting the gold and gems slide though her fingers a moment, easy to protect treasures like this one, friends were a treasure harder to guard, she thought to herself. She stretched herself out over the gold and gems a moment longer, laying down on them in the same manner that one might stretch out on a bed before getting up again and walking out to join her hosts, it was only polite after all, to respect the territory of another while you were there.

Yuuki hesitated for a heartbeat or two before stepping out into the cold again, imediately missing her jackets but doing her best not to show her discomfort. No dryad liked the cold and the torpor of nature that came with it, however natural it was for the living world to rest through part of the year. She made her way over to the Koi pond and offered the shallowest of permissable bows before turning her gaze on the fish as they swarmed up from the depths to snatch at the sinking crumbs of food.

"I can understand his reluctance. My Elders would not allow even the most trusted outsiders within the bounds of the Vale without escorts both seen and unseen. Or so I have been trained," she answered from a crouch near the edge, green eyes tracking the fish with perfect serenity, "You do me and mine great honor by inviting me to your home over the Winter Soltice season, Aoi-Sama. You have a lovely home, and I think you for giving me the chance to see it and the human world for the first time."

The young dryad looked up, a few flakes of snow falling on her head and shoulders, "It has been a very strange semester since I arrived at the Academy, and met your brother. Strange and stressful, but... good. Yes, good. Until a year ago, I never would have expected to have left the Valley before my 2nd century of Awareness, but now... I would have difficulty going back, if I may be permited that small disloyalty."

"And what I have in mind regarding you, Fine uptight and upstanding young ladies would certainly find shameful."

As Kyohei put on his formal attire, Delilah glided up behind him, slipping her arms around him and giving him a hug, luscious curves molding to his back. Her fingers teased their way across his chest as she fastened the buttons of his shirt. "Good thing there are none of those around, then, hmm?" she murmured playfully, as she flowed around to face him, fixing his collar. She raised a sharply arched brow and gave a small sniff. "And let your sisters get pissed. Having you in my arms - and elsewhere - is totally worth it..."

She tilted her head to the side and purse her full lips musingly, then giggled. "I take it back, there's at least two uptight young ladies here. They need to relax. We should take them out to a party or a club or something after Christmas, maybe for New Year's. But until then..." She wriggled her way under his arm and started urging her boyfriend to the door, her hip bumping his with each swaying step. "... let's head down and say hi to the family, eh?"

"You are my brother's roommate, and someone who trusted me with their life, even if begrudgingly."

Aoi laughed. "It made me feel, good, that you could set aside so much animosity."

"You and Aria are the reasons I've relented, and now Advocate Kyohei's attenence at the Academy, and Skye's." She smiled. "I am glad to hear you're enjoying it, and that you find the world so attractive. It too gives me hope, that perhaps the Hina will return from seclusion."

Kyra found Aoi talking with Yuuki and heard the end of the conversation. Aoi noticed her. "Kyra, I trust things are to your liking? The food's being fixed now. We're feeding the kpi if you like to join us."

Kyohei and Delilah's trip downstairs was slower, alternating causes being an explanation of the relics, or a moment of tender passion. Finally they too arrived, and Aoi smiled "That dress looks lovely on you Delilah." Aoi smiled. "We were just feeding the Koi."

At that moment, Karoma came out. "Ive got the table set, if you all wish to come inside. "Haruna is almost done." Clearly some magic was at work to have cooked a meal so fast. "i'll go get grandfather." The younger Angel left them without further word, and Aoi nodded. "Then let's go sit then, for our first dinner together."

Kyohei led the way, arm in arm with delilah. Aoi sat on the right, Kyohei the left of the table, with Delilah next to him, and the others could sit where they wished. The head was open for their grandfather.

For Kyra she noticed a strange aroma, coming from kyohei, It wasn't bad, but she'd never smelled it before. It was spicy, even though it was also quite pleasant.

"Everything is perfectly fine." The young dragon was feeling a bit out of her normal comfort zone, and matters as of late had her distracted, but she was quite pleased with everything that she had found here today, and having a part of her horde here was going to take the matter from a tolerable exercise to something more enjoyable. Her sharp senses allowed her to pick up the various smells from the dinner, it smelled quite good and some part of it was completely new to her, a new and interesting smell an taste.

The young dryad wasn't going to spoil the mood by pointing out that it wasn't her place to question the descions of those her Kin had decided should have authority over her nor was her animosity over the Exodus personal by any means. No, she simply smiled and nodded, settling in a seat on the right side of the table, emotional mask covering the fact she was pondering one thing the Angel Lord had said very deeply.

Why did she care and what kind of authority did Aoi have over Skye? She hadn't figured out what kind of yokai the older girl was yet, but if an Angel controlled her attendance at the Academy... Yuuki and her Sisters would have to keep an eye on her after the break, inform the Clan at the least.

She took a sniff as the door opened to waft in new odors from the kitchen, recognizing the smell of cooking meats and spices but unable to place which kinds, "Aoi-Sama, may I ask what is being served? It smells delicious."

"That dress looks lovely on you Delilah." Aoi smiled.

"Of course it does," Delilah boasted, a hand sliding over a round hip, but under her preening there was a pleased light in her purple eyes, and she gave Aoi a gracious nod. Then followed that up with a frank perusal and grinned. "You look nice too, Aoi."

Arms linked as they headed into the dining, Delilah kept a pleasant grin on her lips as she saw Haruna and Karoma, though her eyes narrowed, gaze growing cool. When Kyohei pulled out the chair for her, the temptress made a production of sitting down, ostentatiously crossing her legs, long lengths of pale flesh flashing through the high slits in her dress. She made sure Kyohei's sisters were watching when she leaned over and gave him a passionate kiss.

She was a succubus and hid her emotions even less than most. Though his younger sisters might not like her - they were keeping a tight rein on their emotions - she wouldn't let them deter her, and she wouldn't be cowed by... by those cows. Full lips curled up as she stifled a giggle at the mental wordplay.

"Dinner is smelling quite tasty," Delilah agreed, her grin growing wicked. "Enough it's actually making me hungry for food, instead of other delicious... things." A sideways glance towards Kyohei made it obvious what she meant. Delilah noted how Kyra was fidgeting a bit, how her dragon eyes kept unconsciously sliding towards Kyohei. The emotional bouquet wafting from the young dragoness was... peculiar. "Kyra, what's up? You okay?"

Aoi smiled warmly. Clearly she was the one incharge here, as the two younger angels nodded not trustung their voices to answer Delilah. Karoma set off as she'd said. By the time she returned, Haruna had the entire table set, with Shrimp Teempura, Kobe beef braised and roasted, and fresh cooked sashimi. It was decidedly not a cheap meal, and her preparation was immacculate.

"Your cooking and presentation is amazing Haruna, it smells divine." Kyohei smiled and for the first time, Haruna smiled. "Thank you Kyo I did my best."

Aoi hadn't gotten the chance to answer before, and explained the dishes to Yuuki once they'd been set out. "Help yourselves."

Karoma returned with thwir grandfather, an elderly japanese man, waling with her assistance, and a wrikled face that spoke of great worry, sorrow, and laughter. "I am Kiyomasa Sokatsui." He smiled to each of the people at the tables. "Though it is unnecessary with my grandson and daughter welcoming you, I too extend my welcome to you lovely ladies, and am happy to see such company staying with us this holiday." It wasn't a bad lie, and he was convincing. Nor was it a total lie, though discerning the truth was not going to be easy.

Kyohei knew that if she wanted, Kyra would talk, and he resolved to wait patiently. Instead, he made introductions. "Grandfather, This is Delilah Syn, my girlfriend. She's been a great help to me at the Academy since my first day." He gestured to Kyra. "This is Kyradathea. She's a classmate who's helped me through some very rough situations." He looked to Yuuki and smiled. "This is Yuuki Hina, My roomate, clubmate, and classmate."

Kiyomasa chuckled. "A Succubus, a red dragon, and a dryad of the Hina clan. My boy, you do nothing small."

Kyohei blushed, unsure how to interpret that remark. Of the three sisters, Aoi showed no reaction, Karoma flushed beet red, and Haruna looked at everyone.

It took a moment for Yuuki to decipher that remark to a degree, but when she did, she looked down and blushed a little despite her mask.

"Thank you, but I assure you, Sokatsui-San, that I have done nothing with your grandson to bring shame to him, my clan, or myself. He has been everything someone like myself could have wished for fresh from the Hina Valley before my kind's normal time entering the world on Clan business, let alone as the model roomate he is," she intoned with an embarassed lilt in her voice that A, the old man could think such things about her and B, that a tiny, tiny almost completely silent part of herself wouldn't mind such things having happened.

She strangled the little traitorious thought by serving herself up a selection of the meal which met even Hina standards of presentation and exceeded them in taste. She'd have to push herself when it came her turn to return the favor.

Kiyomasa chuckled. "A Succubus, a red dragon, and a dryad of the Hina clan. My boy, you do nothing small."

Delilah giggled wickedly, flashing Karoma and Haruna a playful wink, as hidden beneath the table, she slid a hand mischievously across Kyohei's thigh. "And I assure you, Kiyomasa-sama, nothing Kyohei does is small," the succubus said, chuckling, the way she arched her back not so subtly to make her abundant endowments jut even more prominently suggesting one thing, while her her smokey voice and coy glance at her boyfriend suggested another. "Just one of the many reasons I love him."

Delilah rolled her eyes at Yuuki's embarrassed protests - the Hina girl could be so uptight! - but her vibrant lavender eyes narrowed with a warning glint when she tasted the hidden hint of yearning directed at Kyohei emanating from her. So that's how it is? the teen temptress thought, playfully stabbing a piece of food on the end of her fork, then teasingly making Kyohei stretch his neck when she fed it to him. We're gonna see 'bout all this room-mate business again. Kyohei is mine and if I have to keep myself to girls, he has to keep himself to guys. It's only fair.

Delilah and Kyohei took turns feeding each other delicious morsels of food, and despite still being hurt by how their first meeting had gone, she gave Haruna a respectful nod. "It's very good. I'm totally awesome in many ways, but cooking isn't one of them."

She knew Kyohei's grandfather had reservations about her being there - and Kyra and Yuuki too - but she couldn't tell quite why and at least he still sounded sincere about having them over for the holidays. Still, angel blood or no angel blood, Delilah was a succubus through and through and couldn't help but think Kyohei's sisters would be soooo much less uptight if they got laid regular. She flashed Aoi, Karoma, and Haruma a wide smile, somehow both innocently earnest and naughtily taunting.

"So, will any of your boyfriends be joining us for the holidays too?"

Between Delilah's question and Kiyomasa's suggestive words, she wondered a moment at what exactly the old man's purpose in saying such things ways, and with her own growing inner confusion with regards to rising feelings that she didn't understand in the least, Kyradathea was a bit off balance and uncertain, another feeling that she wasn't exactly comfortable with. As she considered how to respond, she drew upon her sense of self.. she was a daughter of the dragon king, a member of the red dragon clan, a princess of the flame... she closed her eyes a moment and then opened them again before she responded to words, questions and statements.

"It is a pleasure to interact with the family of my friend Kyohei, with my friends Hina and Delilah, a friend is a treasure and a family is a pillar of strength within the world" She responded to the older man's greeting. "As to the other, that is between the three of us and Kyohei." She blinked as she realized that on some level she wasn't adverse to any sort of relationship between her and Kyohei, and that strange rising hunger she was feeling sparked a moment before she suppressed it again, but now, she remembered something her mother had told her a last year or so before she went to the school... she hadn't fully understood at the time, but she was starting too... this would be a bad time and place for that matter to rise...

"I wasn't saying you had, Yuuki, merely expressing my own amusement that his choice in friends, close friends by the sound of it, and girlfriend are not ones lightly made. "You are the first Hina to leave the valley in centuries, So I can reasonably infer that you represent what is best in all Hina. "

He looked to Delilah. "You of course are the Daughter of Lilith, a direct daughter. I can feel your power, at even so young an age, many full grown succubi never achieve it., or your beauty. That Kyohei has chosen a demon does irritate me slightly, but it is not the first time this has happened in our family. Not all Demons are evil, though a great many are. Despite my knowledge I will not forbid this Kyohei, I think it's time I too trusted in you and Aoi's judgement."

Under the table, Kyohei gave Delilah's thigh a squeeze, this was obviously something huge to him.

Kiyomasa turned to Kyra and smiled. "The royal daughter of Adran, Lord of the Red dragons, and indeed all Chromatic dragons. "In times past, there was no division in the dragon race, and we once called dragons our allies. Then the rampages began." his look darkened. "Still, Your Father fought his way to Lordship, and in his own way reigned in them in. He is a good man. Much as I can see, you are a fine young woman. I will not delve into what goes between my grandson and you, nor shall I forbid it. I hope that it helps you view humanity in a better light than most of your bretheren do."

Kyohei smiled to Delilah and touched her shoulder with his other hand lightly, and she could feel the warmth radiating through him, and even his strong heart beat, and it was a soothing calming thing to her, a sense of rightness. He smiled.

Looking over to Delilah, Karoma shook her head. "No I doubt he will be, he's a Demon hunter. That would be a bad thing."

Haruna nodded. "He's dumb as a brick too. Big sis likes them pretty and dumb." She was obviously teasing Karoma. "At least I have one, little girl."

Aoi chuckled and nodded sadly. "At least you have time for one Karoma. This is the first break I've had since the Festival."

The dinner continued, and afterwards Aoi smiled. "I will leave all of you to yourselves for the remainder of the evening, Tomorrow we'll head out on our shopping excursion. Until then make yourselves at home." Kyohei nodded as Haruna and Aoi began taking up the plates and other dishes."

Kyohei looked to the girls. "So what would all of you like to do now?"

Yuuki held her tongue and didn't correct the elder yokai hunter on his misunderstanding that she was the first Hina to leave the valley in centuries. She was merely the youngest and longest term in recent memory, her Sisters back at the Academy excluded.

"You do have a greenhouse full of plants, Kyohei-San. I would untrue to my upbringing if I didn't spend at least a few hours sating my curisity about their lives as long as you're keeping them from torpor anyway," she volunteered softly, sternly reminding herself that she was a guest and didn't need to feel guilty about watching others handle the dishes, "It would be... relaxing to get to know them better. If you wouldn't mind, that is."

Kyra considered for a moment then shrugged slightly, at the moment she wasn't entirely sure what to do, she was struggling internally, trying to find her own degree of balance in her own self, anything would be fine with her. "Whatever the rest of you want to do is fine with me." It wasn't her usual response to that sort of question, but Kyra didn't seem herself as of late.

Delilah rolled her eyes at Yuuki, then tossed her head, wavy, burgundy hair rippling under the light. She arched a brow at Kyra - the emotions wafting from the dragoness didn't taste like her habitual ones - then smiled around the table, sitting up straight, her chest jutting proudly, as she recrossed her legs, a foot teasing the length of Kyohei's calf.

"Oh. c'mon girls, don't be so dull," the succubus mocked playfully. "Kyohei and his family have kindly let us spend the holidays with them, and we're gonna have fun shopping tomorrow, but there is more to the Human World than just that. It's almost Christmas Eve! Let's go find a party, go clubbing and dancing!"

"Perhaps tommorow, Deliah-Sempai," Yuuki sugested, "To be honest, I feel nervous sleeping anywhere I haven't had the chance to get to know what grows there, irrational as I know that feeling sounds... It's like being blindfolded. Tommorow, I'll be that much more relaxed, and might even enjoy it."

She smiled apoligetically up at the older students around her, uncomfortable revealing this weakness of hers.

Kyohei smiled. "That would be best I think as well. We do have a green house for the plants that wouldn't survive the winter here, if that will make you more comfortable."

He looked to Kyra and smiled. "I'm sure we can find something to do for awhile, before taking baths and then going to bed."

He knew Delilah was looking at him unhappy that they wouldn't be going out. When they were alone for a moment, he smiled. "Small steps. "Et everyone get settled in, and of course, you don't have to stay in your room tonight."

And so the night went, Kyohei finished the tour of the grounds, introduced them to the Guardian Lions. Thy were calm and respectful, they'd been directed to be friendly and they were. After that they all took turns using the bath, and retired to their rooms. Delilah of course slept in Kyohei's with him, much as he figured she would. That was as far as things went though.

Yuuki found that the plants of the estate revered the Sokatsu highly. no plant lacked or suffered, all were tended well, before his going to the academy it was Kyohei who'd done most of it. They were almost protective of him, in a way that was almost cute.

In the morning, Kyohei was the first to rise, cleaning himself, dressing casually, and then heading downstairs, to help with breakfast. Ot was at this point he saw the bus, and Aoi greeting it.

"Sister?"

"There has been an incident, brother, and Two students from the Academy require sanctuary. I hope this doesn't interfere.."

"Of course not." He said recognizing Skye. "The second..." "Kurosoroshiimaru, Please, take them to one of the guest rooms."

He nodded, not seeing Kuromaru, instead seeing a small cat, knowing to ask later he took the bags and motioned for Skye to follow him. "Please follow me Skye. Would you like a room near everyone else, or one abit more removed?"

It hadn’t been a bad bus ride, but it only added to Skye’s stress. They were running away from campus, instead of fighting. She knew this rankled Kuromaru – how could it not? Yet the Headmaster was right – there were people who would delight in having the former prince helpless before them.

Skye looked awful. She was pale and looked as though she hadn’t slept much recently. She didn’t seem to hear Kyohei for a moment, then she blinked and said, “A bit more removed please. I’m afraid neither I nor Kurosoroshiimaru are feeling very sociable right now.”

Archived