Sign in to follow this  
Doryoku

Mass Effect 3 Players...

Since Mass Effect 3 is due next month, I was wondering, who is going to be getting this and playing it? Reason why I ask is perhaps we can get some early warning as to who is going to be all up in that game like a chestburster, and prepare our threads here accordingly.

SWTOR took a toll on posting here and still is. With ME3 piling on that hopefully this won't add to the reduced number of posters.

BTW: I will not be getting ME3. I got enough addictions as is. (CoH & TT, I'm looking at you!)

I'm not playing ME3 but I am getting addicted to Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning... Not that my excessive game playing should interfere with your PbP games :D

Definitely will be getting it. When io9.com posted an essay on "Why Mass Effect Is The Most Important Science Fiction Universe of Our Generation," I co-sign nearly all of it. (The game turns out to be a bit more human-centric than they let on, but: gotta give the Earth-Firster Renegades something to do so they'll leave us bluetext addicts alone.)

I'm not in any games at present, though, so it shouldn't hurt a thing.

I haven't played the first 2 but the trailer they showed during Walking Dead last night looked awesome.