Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM): Nexus Earth - Chapter 13: Against All Odds....

Justin OOC

Their arrival was met with little Fanfare as the ships and mecha docked with the Macross. Dr. Kaunac wasted little time getting her cargo offloaded, and updating reports and databases. Ka had Ruri send a Priority message back to earth, Requesting additional naval assets.

Then he sought out Francis, and Shiyukumei. As the others were left to unwind from their trip, to deal with what had just been witnessed, Kai spoke to the two of them in the prepared hangar that the Angelus, Gaogaigar and Shin Getter Robo shared. Both Gai and Ryoma were Present. there to offer advice and as witnesses.

"Francis, I'm going to need the dimensional coordinates for your home. We need to program the gate. Would you please tell me them if you remember thiem?"

Ryoma spoke. "Kai the forces you've requisitioned for this, Five full CRT's, fifteen ships, these aren't insignificant. We could conquer half of known space with them. I'm worried it sends the wrong message."

Kai nodded. "Shiyukumei has graciously agreed to allow us to use the gate to face the threat we now do. As such I am bringing all the force I can to face down and end this threat. From now on I won't take small groups, the entire fleet I've asked for may still not be enough, but I cannot risk Dalaraan, or Earth."

He shook his head. "That is why Captain Tanaka, and Georgi will be remaining here, with their CRT's, the Macross, and the Amaterasu, and our damaged Avalon."

He looked at Ryoma. "You too will remain, in overall command of our forces here, guarding the gate. I'm bringing Gai with me, and you're the only other one I trust to stang vigil over the way home. We don't need to bring the getter and potentially invaders where we go."

Ryoma seemed upset, but the arguement was quite sound. he looked to Francis. "I hope your people know something, else we're gonna be going at this blind."

Kai looked to Shiyukumei. "I trust you have no issues with this?"

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Francis nodded. "I can recite them forwards or backwards if you wanted." His face grew a little more serious and he supported Ryoma's arguments. "Not that I don't think we could run into this dimension threat, but Ryoma's right. Part of why the CTAA is so anal about secrecy is that they want to protect Homeline from any other dimension's incursion, especially Bazaroth. You could easily be taken as such, and that would royally hamper things."

"And Ryoma, in many ways Homeline is utterly dependent on the resources gained from cross-dimensional travel. They have every reason to search out this threat, and the knowledge base to figure things out."

Kai nodded. "I'll take the chance at this point Francis. You'll just have to be very persuasive when you announce our arrival and Intentions."

Ryoman nodded. "Be that as it may, we are placing alot of trust in your people Francis, even more in you."

"Actually there may be a better solution, everyone."

Rebecca walks over, an idea forming in her mind. "Why not send just I and Francis in the SeaTalon?"

"SeaTalon is fully up to the challenge, and if they are incorrigible we can retreat without risking all of our assets."

"Let's see what Francis' group thinks of all this. If they'll allow our fleet in their space we can simply call you guys in."

"I have my doubts about how risky this is, but the benefits outweight them considering the already dire circumstances, as for the proposition of a scout force," she crossed her arms below her amazing chest. She paused and took a few steps, eyeing Gai's mech, "we should ensure sensors are at their best before we risk it, we don't want any chance they should get caught themselves."

She stared up at the metal monstrosity, her eyes narrowed and softened slightly before turning back to everyone, "Is Seatalon equipped with active stealth?"

"Not that I know... what I was planning was a diplomatic effort. Only going in with a shield and my melee weapon option. But the final verdict belongs to Kai."

Rebecca scratches her head. "All I know is that there is something in the back of my mind that wants to see these Omnicidal bastards hunting universes like defenseless animals pay for what they've done."

She hides her rage behind her snark. Something like this stands against every moral and ethical fiber in her being. And she will have justice sooner or later.

"No. If there's a time lag like in Ikaris we'd be cut off from any reinforcements we might require should we actually have to deal with this new foe. The entire fleet will go. That way whatever foe we potentially face, We have the best force we can have with us to defeat it."

Gai looked down to Shiyukume and the others. "I agree with you both. "Make sure the sensors are all fully shielded and operational, and Take the marshalled fleet. Ryoma and I can handle things here, especially with the Macross, call this expedition a reconaissance in force if nothing more." That the force was sufficient to knock a planet from orbit was a secondary thing here.

Rebecca didn't like the fact that the flagship of the fleet was stuck still at Dalaraan. But they would have to do with the untested Nadesico.

"Very well... I will prepare SeaTalon for transit and emergency launch once we break back to normal space after jump. I will require enough time to properly diagnostic all of my weapons loadout and frame integrity. Shouldn't take long. Are there any changes to the weapon loadout or armor configuration you recommend, Kai?"

"If it pleases you I can cross diagnostic any of our current machines within the fleet and see if I can come up with any new solutions to bring them further, but only if you wish, I can understand attachment to ones own partner." Shiyu walked to Gai's mech and knocked on it leaving her hand on the thick armor and sent a message to him, "we need to talk in private."

'Balance your armament for everything, because this is unknown. Francis and I will go out in The Meteor once we arrive, The fleet will remain at the jump point unless called for." He nodded "On Alert of course."

He looked to Shiyukumei and nodded. "I will forward schematics on what I can to your mecha, and your terminal within your quarters on the Macross Quarter. Gai, I've arranged for the special transport to be brought on the Rasalhague, since none of the other ships can really accomodate you."

"Thank you head Captain."

Seeing as there was little mor eto be done, Kai nodded. "Go and prepare yourselves. Ryoma, I want you to familiarize yourself with e supernumerary forces we're adding to your CRT. Francis, walk with me."

With that the small Crowd dispersed to their duties, leaving Shiyukumei and Gai there within the cavernous bay.

"COmputer, Isolate Hangar G, shut down all recording devices and all operating equipment, Command Authorization Gai 118."

"Acknowledged. Bay systems shutting down."

He appended a note for Ruri to explain the shutdown, and then knelt down, so the vizor of the massive robot was closer to Shiyu.

"How can I assist you Shiyukumei?" His tone wasn't harsh, he knew she would have good reason for this.

------------------------

For Rebecca, the bay housing Seatalon was busier than normal Mecha were being put through final checks, preparing to be transferred over to the Incoming fleet. Ruri was there, overseeing things.

-----------------------

"For Francis Kai led him to the observation deck, and looked out. "How will your people react to this Francis, and do you think they'll listen to us?"

---------------------------

(Lily Sakura, Skye, Hideko, Lance, you may choose to have your characters come in either with Rebecca in the hangar, or with Kai and Francis at this point.)

Rebecca walks up to Ruri, and salutes. "Captain. Looks like I'm off to yet another unknown. Since you're the head of SCRT-4, You would be coming along, correct?"

She adjusts her flight suit as she starts warming SeaTalon's flight systems. "I will be transferring to one of the fleet ships, probably the Nadesico. The ship will need a lot of protection I wager."

"Do you really want to know?" Francis knew heading home had scared him for so long, something he had resisted, and the reason was about to be unveiled. "The CTAA has a near-paranoid state of secrecy when it comes to Homeline's existence. As I said, to avoid reprisals, opposition in other Worlds, invasions, etc. Except they take it to an extreme degree. Any agent, even one as senior as I, could expect Darkpit if we came back and were determined to have spilled the beans. And they will find out. Under normal circumstances, we could expect a dramatic response from the Security division, and they'd pull out the Omega Squad to say the least. But this is not normal times, and they'll know something's wiping out dimensions left and right. If I can keep hostilities at bay, talk directly to Command like any Epsilon-clearance agent can... they'll help. The Directors aren't fools."

Sakura was silent during this time, thinking carefully, though her horror at the annihilation of entire universes was apparent, the half-angel was too shocked to really say anything for a long while, and the death or annihilation of everyone in those universes brought back her mothers death, and she simple grieved silently for all those who were lost. Still, she couldn't help but wonder, perhaps it would take the power of the divine itself, but she wondered if the dimensions lost could not be brought back, or if they had simply been severed from the gate web, and still existed somewhere

As Kai prepared to travel to other dimensions to see what was happening there, she spoke up slightly, and her voice was subdued. "It might be worth checking Aradia and seeing what is happening there, the Asrai and their allies would support your efforts in this matter, perhaps even send entire groups of Seraph warriors and others with us."

"Time's an issue," Lily points out. "And trying to split ourselves between two dimensions would mean our forces in each might not be strong enough to win. We could send a small envoy, and hope the dimension stay firm, and hope the Asrai are friendly, and hope there's not much time displacement, and hope they decide to act in time to help...but that's a lot of hoping. Even so, we could send some people out...there and other dimensions...see who's left. Who wants to help."

"Also, I want to go with you, Kai, to make contact. If anything goes wrong, I can be a..." she paused, thinking of the Earth phrase, "...ace in the hole."

Ratheros tugged on the shins of her pants and stood up on his hind legs; his head reached just to her knee. She smiled and leaned down to pet the odd, catlike rabbity critter's head.

"Besides, who could turn a gun on something as cute as you?"

Ruri nodded. "Yes. Where my master goes, I shall follow, unless he orders me to remain." She nodded. "The Nadesico is the flagship with the Macross' inability to go. If that is wher Kai chooses to command from then I will take my place as C3 Coordinator in Lady Chapel."

She smiled. "Do you wish to reequip the Seatalon?"

---------------------------------

Well, hopefully It doesn't come to a fight. Has the CTTA found other living skeleton keys, or do you use science to move across dimensions?" He nodded. "If it does, you're with us, We'll make sure you make it through alright."

He looked to Sakura and Lily. "I can't go to Aradia. The dimension itself is locked. I studied with Raisho for some time I know the way to open that gate, but it will not open from anywhere in this dimension. It's been locked since your arrival Sakura."

He sighed. "I won't stop trying."

Looking at Lily "Of course you're welcome to come with us Lily, I wouldn't dream of trying to leave without you." He chuckled. "Two Aces."

Ratheros meowed and hopped up into her arms to nuzzle her chest and began to purr.

"We will be leaving Hayato and Sasami here with Ryoko though.. We took enough risks last time having you all with the fleet, let's not tempt fate further."

"Wherever the Captain goes, I will be by his side. It's where I belong." Rebecca says with a smile. "I already got a new armor configuration. I found some scrap I recycled during our downtime. Made up some new armor to use and I think it's about time I spoiled my girl a little."

She starts looking over available weapons as she starts removing the S3N-SH1 armor configuration for a new design.

"Any recommendation on weapon load-out? I think if our little lady is going to be fighting along side our Captain she'd better be up to the challenge!"

"I think I will call this new configuration... Valsione."

For a moment, SeaTalon's eyes flash awake, as if hearing a familiar name...

Shiyu placed a hand on the side of the visor and let her forhead rest against it, the gold locket hanging freely, "I did not realize," she sighed. "I will work on it along with the schematics, it's the least I can do, just don't die until I fix this." She nodded, "I know this seems useless and not important, but I have a feeling, more than what you're thinking, in any case we have work to do, my designs may still be running rampant, hopefully they did not find the disguised flaws left in my prints, I know it didn't work last time, but you know how the government rushed me for their ends..." She was still a woman after all, but strong, she shed no tears in her seemingly heart wrenching talks, "I did not inform Kai about the flaws, because I did not want their hopes up, if they could figure out my designs they very well might be engineered out, they might not even be my designs of course." She stepped back, "I seem to be rambling like a fool, forgive me Gai, if I die in the operation, erase my existance from history, being forgotten is at least better than being pegged as a monster." Shiyu sighed and distracted herself with her comm pad to compose herself waiting his answer.

"Advanced tech." Francis reminded Kai. "Part of my armor had some, which got damaged on my 'crash landing.'" And yet he was wondering about one more ace in the hole, and his warnings to Kai. It had been rumored among the CTTA that the Head Director's surname was Amaha. Perhaps Satoshi might be able to act more smoothly.

*What do you know, Nagareboshi? I had to leave this place behind in mind as well as body, and now we're heading back.*

As the seatalon began the process of assimilating parts and weaponry for it's reconfiguration, Ruri smiled. "I made something quite similar for Valerie, before the incident with the Deuterium beam. Then the witchblade merged with her after Masane died, and the mecha went unbuilt.Seeing her used, perhaps this will help bring her back to us."

"We won't change the loadout, just remold things to fit her better."

-------------------------

Gai didn't nod, but the massive hand of the mecha came around, almost as tall as Shiyukumei, and softly pressed into her back. "I have faith in your abilities, I always have Shiyu. That is why I will not honor your request. I could never erase you from my mind.. I do not wish to. Regardless of my duty millennia ago I didn't believe it was malice that drove you, purely science itself."

The massive mecha seemed to sigh. "Save them all Shiyu, when it's over, then we will be free to roam the stars as we once did when we were young, together."

"If it is the technology of our people that is causing this crisis, then it is up to us, the last of our kind, to see that destruction and death are not our legacy." She could almost feel him smiling somewhere within the titanic mecha, and memories long ago from the lush green world known then as Arboris, aa picnic, in the early days of the Academy....

Gai nodded. "I will always protect you Shiyu, however I can."

------------------

Kai looked at Francis. "I know, I was just wondering what the basis was."

Nagareboshi smiled in his mind. "I know that if you didn't have the allies you have, we'd be in the pit within seconds. If for no other reason than you calling me forth."

She chuckled. "Still, I know you don't regret that decision."

"Shouldn't be much of an issue."

Rebecca thinks. "The world I came from... I knew some of the finest pilots... we could use them in our effort. With the technology we have equipped on their NEXTs, we could face any challenge... if they're still around."

She sighs, looking at the awakened SeaTalon. "What's wrong, Girl? Something on your mind, old friend?"

"Francis, what's our best approach to keep this meeting peaceful?" Lily asked. "I mean...what kind of people are we going to be dealing with? How will they expect to be addressed? What level of formality? Should we just lay it all out up front, or do we need to be polite and circumspect? This is, for us, a First Contact situation. We need you to guide us."

Shiyu nodded and leaned into the mecha, she didn't have anything to say. She allowed herself a few moments of rest, probably the best she had gotten since she was awakened from her prison, but the time ran up. It was time to work, she looked up with fire in her eyes, "lets get working on the schematics, I'm going to need a lot of stimulants, hopefully this era has something that works."

"We're talking about Command. The Head Director and his adjutant, the Division Directors and their assistants. Basically, the top-rankers. Be polite, but I don't think you should sugar-coat it, these are hard-working people not unlike what we've got in Satoshi. And I realized that as long as we don't cause an out and out fight, we'll be fine." He tapped his head. "I almost forgot the one thing we have that will make things a lot easier. But I can't tell you just right now. Basically, when we jump, I'll keep Security from panicking, use my position to get our representatives in front of Command, and you guys take it from there."

Ruri answered. "The world you came from is gone Rebecca. More of them are dropping now, as now 3 of the Primary worlds have fallen. If we do not succeed quickly, it will be the end of all."

----------

Kai looked to Francis and nodded, reaching over to scratch behind Ratheros' ears, getting the young cabbit to purr loudly. "We'll all trust in you then Francis. This is your home after all."

--------

A computer screen made of hardlight flared into being before her, and Gai smiled. "I'll call one of the caretakers to bring you some coffee.. I'm told it's great." Upon the screen, the specs of all full production model CRT forces save the officer machines was placed at her fingertips. Included, and of interest was the Schematics of the Nadesico.

Rebecca slams her fist down on a console.

"No... No way... They're all..." She clenches her fists, her rage reaching a boiling point. "Damn these monsters to hell... YOU HEAR ME SEATALON! WE WILL BE THEIR USHER TO HELL!"

Her eyes throb with every pulse of her heart. "This has gone beyond unforgivable... the only sanction left for these monsters is utter destruction."

The SeaTalon's eyes still glow as Rebecca looks at it... then she calms down.

"You... you're right. this doesn't serve the memory or Wynne, May, even Strayed." Rebecca says, wiping tears from her eyes. "I will be the Rebecca that saves lives, SeaTalon. I promise you that."

Rebecca sighs..."A blessing for the living, a bunch of flowers for the dead. With a sword of justice, a punishment of death for the wicked. Thus shall we arrive at the altar of the saints... In the name of the Continuum, a hammer blow of righteousness to all injustice!"

"For as long as I draw breath, I will stand by Kai's side, and fight all injustice to the end and serve with honor and dedication..."

She sighs again... "I am the last daughter of Line Ark... I watched as it fell. It's greatest hero defeated and his chariot sent to the bottom of the ocean... I refuse to have his memory be erased from existence without answer!"

"Wherever Kai calls me to serve, I will go, Ruri. I hope you understand, Ma'am."

Skye remained quiet, following Lily like a silent herald. She was still in shock, torn apart inside by the loss of Kazuo. He was gone again, and she didn't know where - and there seemed to be no chance of getting him back. With effort, she focused on the here and now, waiting for a moment when she could help. That's why she remained with Lily - of all the people here, Skye thought she might be of most use to the Princess.

Ruri nodded. "It is like that for all of us as well, those who bear his crest."

Kai looked to Skye. "I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise to you, and to him. "I will do all that can be done to honor it, I won't give up."

He looked to Francis. "This world has a way of growing on people, of all kinds."

Rebecca sighs.

"To me it's not just about duty, Captain."

She leans against a rail. "I love him. To me he feels like a solid rock to cling to when the storms try to sweep me to sea. The one light to guide me home."

"I can believe in Kai, even when I couldn't believe in myself I knew Kai is there. And everything would be alright."

She looks to SeaTalon with a smile. "Yah, I bet you feel the same way, don't you girl?"

Lily looked at Skye, then quickly glanced at Kai. Her thoughts were clear without words. What would I do if Kai disappeared like Kazuo did?

The flicker of pain that momentarily shadowed her face was just a tiny reflection of what Skye felt, but there was still some understanding there. Some empathy. And she knew Skye well enough...or maybe knew herself well enough...not to offer trite reassurement or empty promises. Instead she said, "Lets get everyone making first contact together and to a landing craft. We need to get busy. People aren't just dying...they're being made to never have existed at all. Lets go."

With a flick of her fingers she summoned Ratheros back to her and cuddled the little critter gently...but never let her worries show on her face.

Ruri nodded, and smiled. "Perhaps, when you are ready, he will form a contract with you as well Rebecca. Though I wonder how many more servants he can support, he's got more than any master on record, and at least four at the seven seal or greater level."

The Seatalon responded with it's eyes flaring, then it finally finished it's transformation. "Get inside and get it calibrated. The Fleet's about to emerge from the jump field."

------------------------

Gai nodded, and a port opened, allowing her to access his mainframe to run calculations and comparrisons, and in a few moments, A girl clad in a blue jumpsuit arrived with a tray with a freshly brewed pot of coffee a luxury that a month prior was unheard of. There was cream and sugar as well, as Kai once he heard about the lack of the tiny luxuries actually had the fabricators tooled to produce enough for those who wanted it. It wasn't the great stuff that was natural, but it was the best that was available. She could feel a warmth emanating from him, something oweing to the powersource of the mecha.

In front of her a quantum screen flared into existence. "The fleet is here, Thirteen shps of the Satoshi Battle Fleet, to join those here. I thought you might like to see."

-------------------------

Kai nodded to Lily "We're where I wanted us to be right now. We won't be leaving right away, we have some transfers to do before, since I'm not taking everyone." I wanted to be here though to see the fleet come in. It's something I've never seen from the outside." Just then The telltale flare began to glow in space, as the thirteen incoming ships of the reserve Fleet entered the system. A rainbow of colors flooded the observation deck's windows, finally resolving into the silver and black painted starships.

-------

Ruri smiled. The fleet summoned by Kai was impressive, nothing less than a cruiser, with carriers, transports and a mobile factory. That Akina sent a factory and the Rasalhague was impressive especially since only the Amaterasu would be returning to earthspace. This was a fleet made to wage extended war campaigns, with enough firepower even without the Nadesico, it could knock a planet from orbit.

For you CBT fans out there.....

Aegis class Cruiser- Chronicle

Aegis Class Cruiser- Principle

Avalon Class Heavy Cruiser- Melissia

Conqueror class Carrier –Ark Royal

Thera Class Carrier Sardis

Thera Class Carrier Santorini

Potempkin Class mobile factory – Poseidon

Potempkin class transport –Titanic

Texas Class Battleship- Ancestral Home

McKenna class Battleship- Werewolf

Leviathan II class Superheavy battleship- Rasalhague

Nadesico class Superheavy battleship- Nadesico

Rebecca hopped over and lands on the SeaTalon's shoulder. It seemed SeaTalon as the new parts were installed changed her internal structure to match her needs to what was required of her. She even had a human face... which seemed odd, but in a way... beautiful. She regretted not seeing her girl in her sailor suit... but this was war... it was time for her daughter... her best friend and battle compatriot... to be ready to fight for the lives of every single sentient being in all existence.

When she walks to the entrance hatch on the torso and sees the entrance to the cockpit, it was completely changed. It was a circular 360 degree trace-motion cockpit. "My word... the X-3 cockpit prototype... you really did change, SeaTalon."

On the floor was a red and white flightsuit, sitting on the floor like a discarded skin.

"I take it this is mine?"

She placed her hand on her old flight suit, before reaching to her right wrist and pressing a button. The suit expands and seems to look like it was falling off of rebecca. She takes it off and puts the new suit on. "I'll keep the old suit around, never know if I might need it... it has sentimental value, after all."

She sees a ring-like apparatus deploy upward connected by a rod that connected the ring to the floor. After she fully suits up she stands where the ring would surround her waist and it closes in and inflates some restraint cushions around her waist. She hears the ring interface with the interface ports of her suit with a click.

The face of the SeaTalon Valisone takes on the face of Rebecca herself.

"Alright, SeaTalon... begin full diagnostic sequence. Activate the AMS."

AMS Uninstalled
"What? What is the interface protocol?"
Activating Trace Motion System...
"Alright... You're serious now..." Rebecca says with a grin. "Notify me when you are ready to launch. We cannot keep the fleet waiting."
Reccomendation: Familiarize yourself with the MK-X3 cockpit emergency evacuation procedures during diagnostics.
"Pod, or manual bail?"
Cockpit is the escape pod in the event of a catastrophic failure of mechanical function.
"Ah, understood. I am familiar with evacuation procedures."
Then under regulation 12-A I must remind the pilot and/or passengers that 2 spare
vacuum suits are stored in the floor and while the pod functions as a life raft, a spare life
raft and life preservers are also stored in floor hatches.[/code] "Of course, I helped write that regulation."
[code]Of course.

"Now get to work and diagnostic. Time is wasting."

Hideko is walking towards the Hanger, fully transformed as she looks out of a window.

"Damn. Satoshi looks like it's bringing in the Big Guns for this operation."

She moves into the hanger, making sure her forcefield wraps around her.

She spots the Seatalon, or rather it's upgraded form. You probably can hear Hideko squealing from the hall. She zooms over to get a closer look at it

"Oh, hello there! What do we have here?"

She says flying around, looking at it before landing on the right shoulder to the Seatalon. There's a clear gleam in her eyes.

"She's so cute! I wonder who made her. Or who's her pilot for that matter. Doesn't look like she combines with anything. Aw..that would have been awesome!"

Hideko seems to be going off on her own little world now.

Ruri left the two of them to their camraderie, she had many transfers to oversee.

Kai smiled at the ships. "She sent everything I asked for in a fleet, I'm impressed." He looked to Lily. "I bet the Emipire is abit worried that twice as many ships as I previously had just jumped in system..."

"Seems SeaTalon decided to do more than adapt to the new armor configuration. Seems SeaTalon loaded a old data profile on a mecha that was under construction but was scrapped."

She continues to work with holographic displays in front of her getting the SeaTalon ready for war.

"So, the SeaTalon's nanite systems evolved to match the armor configuration."

She adjusts her suit. "Were you thinking of riding along? Seems I just got a message that I will be transferred to the Ark Royal instead of the Nadesico. Wouldn't mind having you around."

Hideko widens her eye. Suddenly, the Seatalon is even more impressive to her

" You mean THIS is the Seatalon!? Wow! It seems like it's gone from a Real Robot to more Super Robot Ish."

She still is clearly gushing over Seatalon.

"Oh? Yeah. I think I might go with you to the Ark Royal. Haven't got any messages telling where to go, so I'll put in a request for transfer."

"I think it shouldn't be a problem. Kai has his team all set to go. The Ark Royal needs a good support team and us two could fill that role very well."

Rebecca adjusts her new flight suit as she manipulates a holographic switch on a HUD projected in front of her. A second seat deploys behind her and cushions deploy. "If you want a ride, it's on the house."

She smiles. "After all of this is said and done we really need some girl time... ever since I've got back it's just been one big drama. Hell with my friends back from where I had been while I was gone from this universe..."

She sighs. "The downtime was always appreciated."

She goes back to work with her diagnostics. "We'll be launching soon. Hopefully Francis' friends aren't hostile... or worse they're already fighting for their lives..."

Archived