Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM): In the Shadows of the City - BESM: Shadows Revisited

Justin OOC

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And now that the Party is set, I believe it's safe to say it's a tropical/beach themed party? :D

Is there a indoor swimming pool where we are? :)

In fact, can I post a little something in my post where Anne chips in with some added win on the party? Would fit her personality to be helpful. ^_^ Last couple of hours before the party begins she delivers a few more party favors and what not. I just need my questions answered.

Brilliant move, Max... absolutely brill move!

Let us say there's either a backyard pool or maybe at hot tub in the deck...at Long's discretion. Sachi's parents are decently well off...so if such things can be had, they could reasonably have one.

Chipping in is good! No offer of help will be denied!

• 3 weeks later...

Okay from here on, I am going to operate like this.

1: In Free-for-All posting portions of a thread, I will wait 3 posts unless I am directed to post by someone either in Chat, Shoutbox, or through PM.

2: In combat I will follow the initiative order.

I believe this will be a proper fix for the issue I created with my rapid-firing posts.

Due to availability changes, I will be unable to continue with my character here. I'm sorry, but I can only focus on one game.

The reason I have left in the "Availability Changes" post in the General Discussion board.

Characters Effected: Anne

Justin: Have Anne fade off to the background after this thread. You can NPC her as you wish.

*Walks in with hat in hands*

Guys, I talked with Long, and he said that my ability to only post on weekends may not be a hindrance to the game. But I wanted to ask everyone here if that is okay. I'm sorry that I have to bother everyone with this but I want to make 100% sure it's okay with everyone.

• 3 months later...

"Smile rueful but honest, and fishing out her token with one hand, she crushed the artifact and vanished in a soft implosion of air, followed shortly after by her much-battered Gaijin friend"

That implies I did the same as she. In fact in chat Envoy said he'd post that Anne left with Amara. That's also why I've not posted again in the battle thread.

Ace, could you please edit your post? Gali ran off chasing the demon, while your PC did not, at least not in the previous post you had up for him. I don't mind him showing up, but if you want him there, please have him follow them.

Just to be clear, could you please either 1) remove his comments about Gali killing it since they were too far away to see that or 2) have him have gotten up and chased after the two ladies?

Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

I've been spending accrued CP on Ayami, and I've noticed a discrepency between how I spent points and calculated specifically Toughness and Energy Bonus on Ayami and what's on Kaori's sheet.

I remember at some point, Justin, you said Toughness cost less and gave more points in your game than in the book. Could you post that back up just so I can remember and it can be seen by everyone in the game? Either Kaori has nearly double the Health Points that are listed for her, or Ayami has nearly half. And I don't know at what cost Kaori bought her points, but I (vaguely) remember something being mentioned about that as well.

My memory isn't great on this. Please help! :)

• 2 weeks later...
She rose to her feet suddenly, the simple dress she wore so she wouldn’t destroy her clothing over and over whipping around her body at the violence of her motions. “Four teams, Ayami and Shinji, Amara and Anne, Kaori and Kohaku, and Sachiko and myself. Four demons, four teams. And we do need a leader but we should decide that when we don’t have demons coming.” Galiana glanced at the windows, where already the light filtering down was developing a heady orange hue. “The time for talking is later; now we prepare to fight.”

My understanding was that we were going with this. Kaori with Kohaku and Ayami with Shinji.

• 3 weeks later...

I've decided it is probably better if I had left this game. I've butted heads with everyone here in regards to this game and I honestly should have looked closer at this game before I joined in the first place.

This isn't my setting, I am at a bad place in my head regarding it, and I just can't stomach it anymore.

I'm sorry, but I feel if I didn't go now instead of hang on I would end up becoming a worse disruption than my leaving now would cause.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I work and am not available for posting on Thursdays thru Sundays. I've stated this several times and it's not like anyone even bothered to post a 'Kaori's up' in the Shout Box or anything. Placing my turn on a Thursday and giving me 48 hours to post will always result in Kaori being skipped. It's better off if you guys just finish the combat without her and let me know how it goes.

I'm not all knowing, and wasn't even aware the game had moved forward since it's usually days before anyone does anything. I'll get back to this when the battle is over.

Archived