Character Creation/House Rules

Dravidius

WELCOME EVERYONE!

Below are the character creation guidelines that will be used in our

game. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

This game will follow the character creation rules for Solar Exalted found in the 2nd edition book. I will be looking for a complete circle of Solars, one from each caste. I will only be taking five players so When i add you I suggest you talk to each other in OOC and figure out who or what you wish to play.

Including a brief background in your RTJ will grant you some extra bonus points for character creation. Once you have a character concept and such I will send you the character sheet.

You may use the Scroll of Errata to make your character as there is a section in there about Character creation.

Backgrounds

Please do not take the following backgrounds: Artifact or Manse. These will be gained in game.

PAll influence, backing, resources and the like are focused in Renakton. If you have High influence here then that may mean you are in good with Reniko and have a place at the Manse. If you have Backing it may mean that you are the head of a criminal ring and therefore have their support. You essentially have little to 0 influence outside the city short of people maybe knowing your name.

Experience Points:

I will give out Experience points once every two weeks. The may be spent on in Caste or Favored abilities right away, but your character needs to train to spend them in other areas.

Scenes/Thread Navigation:

If and when your character leave one scene/thread and enters another, please post <<From>> and <<To>> information so the ST knows where you came from or went to.

Charms:

If your character has a charm with an "indefinite" or Scene long duration and you wish to have it included in your current scene, please post that it is active upon entering the scene either at the bottom of your initial post or at the top in your <<>>. You can do this privately so that others don't know what you are doing.

Archived