Aberrant: Infinite Earth - Operation: Returning Shadow OCC

Silvertalon

Anyhow feel free to let me know what you think how things are progressing and such.

Let us know if your going to be unable to post for a short period of time here.

Tom is away until tuesday so in four days we wil push the story line into the present so to speak and get the ball rolling. In a interesting direction. I wont spoil it. =)

(shurgs) Well you seam like the Doctor... Anyhow..

Thus thursday or friday morning at the latest, fiction will progress to act 2. I want to spead though act 2 quickly so that we can get into the real meat of the fiction so to speak.

Act 2, will be between The Professor and and myself for a big set up to drive the story were it needs to be heading. PC's are welcome to add in there own sub posts reacting to the unusal ship activities that will take place. Although when these unusal activities start to happen the ship will go in full lock down, and all non-essensual area's will be sealed tight. Meaning I would like to ask the PC's to be in their rooms, mess hall or req areas places you normaly would be to relax. Just a heads up, sorry about taking some of the control out of the fiction like this but its important to drive the plot forward at this point were it needs to be. I think you will really enjoy the rollar coaster ride.

Act 2 has begun. The main story line is driven by the Professor and Shadow walker only.. You can not interact with the driven plot..

You may interact with your area's that are affected and directly with each other, as communications, and power are down. The Doors are pyshicaly locked and sealed so leaving your area's will be difficult until power is restored.

Okay the main part of act 2 is taken care of. Feel free to post your reactions to the first 10mins of power being out until the power is restored. ^-^

When tom comes back on tuesday you can begin interacting as normal with shadow and the professor for now lets see what insanity befalls those ten minutes of total power outtage aboard a star ship =)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived