Aberrant: Infinite Earth - Fiction - Operation: Returning Shadow

Silvertalon

"Entry log, one... I've taken the liberty of disabling and altering the security devices with the surrounding rooms, hallway and my own for short periods of time to ensure this report log goes undetected. The last month I been in the a company of small pack of beings calling themselves nova's. These nova's were once part of the lower level species known as humans but some how came into a unusual like power similar to my own. What makes this discovering more astounding is the fact I am able to interact with them and speak with them. I am lead to assume they have a device and a program with in the ship able to translate after a given time languages. Thus I am ensuring this message is being encoded and spoken in another language other then the one I have used thus far."

"A short jaunt of what I learned and discovered about these fur-less creatures. They call themselves humans or their species humanity. Although there is a sub-species that recently has begun to branch off from the norm calling themselves nova's. These beings possess powers that feel when in close proximity exert similar energy like my own. When I have taken the time to sense the use of a ability they are actively using it feels so familiar. I am told there is a good number of such beings that exist in a sea of the multi-verses in which we begun to dive into with our exploration project. We should, in my opinion proceed with greater caution in dealing with and interacting with both species of humanity. They both do exhibit strong unpredictable characteristics from one extreme to another. Any further contact will require a tech I am trying to actively acquire from my current host's computer systems. In which I have been unsuccessful but I have discovered a possible key."

"The pack leader if you will, and her companions I will try to briefly introduce in this report.. The pack leader is known as "The Professor", the other name she goes by I... have a hard time pronouncing. A young, pink haired female able to interface with computers to an extent rivals some of our own best. I do suspect that they are well versed in biological understanding of how living creatures function. She easily figured out what I was well before I even entered the ship. The Professor's assistant is human but exhibits a power that makes my fur stand on end. She always seems to be able to suspect my presence, I honestly do not know how able to do this."

"Mech, a human male, well built and strong, is able to transform his body into living tech, shifting at his whim into powerful constructs with a array of weapons. Not much as known about him as he keeps to himself."

"Zephraine, in which he likes to be addressed, is a scrawny built male with a unusually likable personality. Several times I felt a... desire towards him or sense of charm wanting me to tell him about myself in depth. I had to exert great control over my impulsive desire that I tend to avoid him when alone, even then one is not safe. He'd teach our diplomats a thing or two in short order."

"Lastly the ship requires a more extensive investigation to determine its possible origins. What I have seen and been told do not add up. I am being to suspect the tech level of this vessel may out-strip standard advancement level of any known 847 species known as humanity. I will report my findings shortly upon discovery. End entry log...."

Shadow Walker took a few minutes to repair the damage she has done to the security systems with in the couple rooms and corridor making it look like a flutter in the system that worked itself out. She ensured each of the altered systems randomly came back online to leave no pattern or trace behind that it was done physically. Once that was all done she easily slipped back into her room and then a few moments later exited normally as if nothing happened. She strode down the hallway looking at a tablet she was given reading up on humanity as a whole. The things caught her interest like she usually did each morning getting to know more about humanity.

It wasn't long before she reached the juncture in the corridor and leaned against the wall to read something more carefully that held her attention. She only had to wait a minute before she heard heard the foot falls of The Professor making their way down the corridor like they did every day. The Professor was predictable during the early mornings walking down the same corridor each day at nearly the same moment like clock work. This made her job so much easier in timing another flutter to happen. A few moments before The Professor reached a certain point the surveillance system had a momentary jitter and with in those few moments Shadow Walker acted.

Just a moment before The Professor noticed the little vlupine walked right into The Professor's path and the two collided with one another. The tablet Shadow Walker held fell to the ground as she reached out and grasped upon the professor trying to catch her balance by using The Professor as an anchor but it only ensured the two came crashing down on top of one another.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Oh, sorry, I didn't see you there, Shadow..." The Professor apologetically says before starting to get up. "Are you hurt at all?"

She's not seen Shadow for the past couple of days, and with the recent departures of most of the people she's encountered save for the little Kitsune-form, Chris, and Zephraine, she's been slightly depressed. Sarah was practically family, but didn't help with the loneliness.

"I really should install airbags or something on my suit... I tend to "derp out" more times than I should." Sakurako jokingly remarks, adjusting the repaired and recolored space suit she has lately been apt to wear, adopting some ideas from what she's seen out there in the unknown, and from Shadow Walker's suit itself.

"I really can't apologise enough."

Chris awoke from the dream again. Since coming to this world he'd been having dreams he thought were of his Father, but he knew the truth. it was really him, all him.

He pulled on his suit, which immediately morphed into a simple white button-down and black shorts, and stepped out into the hallway. "ladies, really, at it again this morning? Professor, you apologize far, far too much." he gave them both a heart-stopping smile, and nodded. "Honestly."

For the girls, what they saw was no man, it was the divine form of God made flesh. Chris had been attractive before, but now, there was no denying it, he was he most handsome male they'd ever seen, or even heard of. He radiated bower and perfection, and more than anything else, he seemed completely unaware of the new him.

"No it was my fault I wasn't paying attention as I came around the corner, but I am fine." She softly grunts feeling the weight shift ontop of her as The Professor starts to get up. Her right hand quickly goes to work slipping over to where The Professor keeps the her PDA on her belt and carefully lifts the object. As the other hand helps stabalize The Professors balance making it easier to stand back up. Once the PDA is in hand she quickly tucks it away in hip satchel she wore while fishing out a object roughtly the same weight and size as the PDA and placing it in The Professors PDA holster. It was a simple task for her to do such a thing with in those few moments as The Professor seamed very distracted in thought. Once the professor was back on her feet she looked down to see Shadow laying on the floor gathering her tablet completely in the fur just wearing what looked to be some sort of hip like satchel.

Shadow Walker then stood up herself with no problems and patted down her fur some for good messure. All the while those four tails swayed behind her in a playful manner. "No harm done.... Things like this happen you know when your busy with your snout in a good data file or two." She chuckled a little.

"Air bags?....." She tilted her head a little giving The Professor a odd look... “Such a strange species you humans are, speaking of which.....” Almost on cue Mech interjected himself into the conversation at that moment.

She giggled a little and looked over towards Mech having heard him walking down the hallway towards them and came upon them just standing in the hallway talking. She gave a coy grin as her eyes took a moment to look look over the human male slightly before she caught herself staring just a little bit to long. “Morning Mech. Sleep well?” Her glance ever so slightly looked past him for a moment noting that the surveillance system was back on line as planned. It has gone completely unnoticed that it was off line for the last twenty seconds as planned.

She found herself casually remarking, “If you were a fox my dear Mech in my culture. You would indeed find many eager females willing to offer you a bit of tail by the way you look at this moment.” She grinned in a devilish manner. She couldn’t help but to openly comment finding his reaction completely amusing. She had to litterly hold herself back from making to much of a scene.

The Professor scratches her head before bumping into Mech... not her day since this time she was distracted not by her projects or idle genius-type thoughts, but the greatest hunk of novakind standing before her. She's floored again, and is surprised completely. "Wa... wa... What happened to you, you..."

She pulls out some tissue paper for her developing bloody nose. Not from injury but the sheer hormonal freak out going on. "I..." She clears her throat. "Well... must be the breakfasts I've been making lately..."

She could analyse his physique through his clothing just by sheer observation... he didn't just have a 6-pack... he had a missile rack for abs... if he wasn't wearing a shirt she would probably glomp him so hard he'd think he was at an Anime convention. "Oh... oh my..."

Eye of the mind makes a movie.

Chris smiled. "something like this then?"

With a flash of his eyes, his body began to shift, growing lightly taller, as his legs reversed, and a quartet of tails sprout from the base of his spine, as luxurious red white and black fur sprout from his skin in standard fox pattern. His brilliant yellow eyes changed, as his entire head and face came to mirror shadow's, only with a more harder male cast to his features.

One instant he'd been human, then shadow beheld a member of her own kind. he then noticed, she really didn't have clothing on.

The Professor on the other hand, She looked abit light-headed. "Are you okay Professor, I didn't do anything wrong I hope."

He was still clothed, and though now looking like Shadow, he still gave off that air of supreme handsomeness. his fur looked soft and luxurious, and there was no mistaking the power in his build.

Shadow Walker couldn't help but to watch Mech change before her eyes. Her ears were fully focused upon him her eyes couldn't tear away from him. She saw his changes a soft whine escaped her muzzle slightly. She couldn't help but to lick her canines slightly as a soft wonton growl soon followed. She couldnt help but to admired his new look in full detail and begun to pant ever so slightly. This lustful look lasted only a few moments before her eyes widened quite a bit in realization. Her inner ears become another shade of red in a full on flush at the realization of what she wanted to do.

"By the maker!" She growled a little deeper clearly frustrated. "I.. gotta go!"

She quickly turned and ran as quickly as she could from mech to her room needing to get some distance between him. A strong plesent scent was left behind that followed her wake clearly she was became very aroused one could easily guess. She practcally was fighting her own urges and insticts have her way with him in the corridor in front of the Professor. His tease left her a bit hot and panting it would indeed take her a short time to cool off, but clearly any lesser fox would of had their paws all over him upon that moment. She tossed her satchel off to the side out of the way and slipped into the shower and turned on the cold water growling and grumbling as she worked to force the images of her mind and sooth the burning need in her body that just suddenly arose with in her.

"Damn what in the makers name happened.. Gods he was so hot..." She mumbled to herself for a bit shaking out all those urges while the cold water did its part.

The Professor scratches her head but even in the form he was in... The Professor could develop a strong case of Xenophilia.

"Well... whatever happened to you overnight... I sort of like..."

She dusts herself off, adjusting the labcoat over her suit and collecting her belongings. "I have to admit... you... Are still attractive." She pats Chris on the head. "Now I'm curious as to how this change happened. As a scientist of course. Almost as if you had a second eruption."

Now she wonders why she didn't detect the change. "This is facinating..."

Chris shrugged, and returned t his natural form. "Well I was always handsome, I think. I really don't see any change. I feel the same as I always have."

he nodded to her. "Well, do you like what you see? I can always change if i need to."

"he was different, more likable, and possessed of impossible charm. 'i hope I didn't offend shadow just now..."

"No... I think you just sent her hormones to Defcon 1. She's taking a cold shower now I wager. Oh God, wet Kitsune fur..."

She has a sudden realization... if somehow Chris found her manga collection... she'd be done for. And what about Sarah... The Professor is just barely keeping her composure at the moment as she's around Mech, it would take time to actually adapt but Sarah with her teenage hormones? Oh god. "Just... remember your manners around Sarah... she's 16 and full of hormones, she might end up being the one requiring a strait-jacket around you."

She pats Mech on the shoulder. "Like plugsuits by chance?"

"It's a type of flight suit, body-tight. In the anime series it comes from it's used to help the pilot interface with their EVA unit... a pretty ugly looking mecha in my opinion... I perfer Gundams personally... but I do like the plugsuits from that series... You know this suit sort of looks like one now that I think of it..." She says, opening her coat and revealing the freshly repaired suit. "Hmm... Then again you wearing something that didn't leave anything to the imagination would be... a slight risk... then again your bod would be the bod that launched a thousand ships. No doubt."

She smiles, scratching her head and adjusting her glasses.

He nodded, looking at her suit, and then his clothing shifted, matching it, except in black (as the base0 and red (trim), leaving few contours of his perfect physique to the imagination. "Something like this? it's similar to my combat mode, but abit tight."

He seemed oblivious to the effect he had on people...

"Hmm... as observant as you are pleasing to the eye." She says, smiling. Almost to the point her pearly whites are showing too.

"So... outside of all this... I was thinking of speaking to you, actually... How is your memory situation working out?"

Her clinical mind kicks in to avoid the hunk of man-flesh in front of her. Right now she's starting to remember a certain cartoon she saw in one universe and a ritual called Snoo-Snoo...

"I've been a bit negligent in my duties to my traveling companions. You are my guests, and in a way... friends as well. In just the short amount of time we've known each other we've been through alot. It's just sad some of them have left us." She says, looking down at the floor. "I really must be a pest."

"A Pest, I wouldn't say that at all." he reached out a hand and squeezed her shoulder. "not at all. I owe you alot. You rescued me."

He smiled. "I still don't really remember much, but it's allright for now. Live for the moment"

"The others had their reasons for leaving. We may see them again, I wouldn't worry too much." his suit returned to its clothing form and he nodded.

"True... it's just... I sort of feel like a bad host, you know... getting you guys into danger and all."

She massages the spot where she was shot a month prior. "All of this is strange to me myself. I should be dead. I know what sort of wound I had, Sarah herself saw what that sniper round did to me. Yet here I am like nothing happened in a new body."

This new level of introspection showed this incarnation of The Professor seemed more insecure. "This is... unprecedented... to say the least."

"What disturbs me more... I don't know if I was actually dead or not, because when I blacked out from going unconcious... the first thing I remember was being in a dream."

"I'm glad you aren't dead."

he towered over her, over a foot and a half taller, and hugged her to him. "Really glad."

"I'm sure you can think of some tests to come to understand how you survived, even if you did change some. I trust in you to get to the bottom of it. I know you can do it." the vote of confidence was impressive, fueled by his powerful charm, even unconsciously.

The Professor sighed.

"To be honest... I've been getting the feeling if I looked further into it to try to understand it... it might break whatever brought me back... Observer's paradox and all that..."

She leaned foreward burying her head in Chris' chest.

"I'm sorry... I'm over thinking this... I'm just hardwired to try to understand my world as a scientist... I'm forgetting what I learned in the dream..."

"That I am being watched... Seems I'm part of a larger picture being played behind the scenes... I'm not sure if it was a dream or smeone speaking to me while I was recovering but... I have to warn you... We may be entering a much larger world that you even wager... She told me I should learn to look at things as a child... instead of as a scientist... and my answers would be clear but I'm still figuring that out..."

"There I go, being miss cryptic." She giggles a little. "So out of character for me. Or is it? Sometimes lately I can't tell."

"Well... I was thinking of going somewhere, but I've been ding system diagnostics and what not... been trying to figure what needs to be done to repair the chamelion system for the ship... being stuck in the form of a life raft is... rather silly. I mean, could have been anything... a phonebooth, a british police box... anything."

She sighs with a laugh. "Heck... even just something that actually looked liek a vehicle would look nice."

"But I digress, I got a plan. But I had a curiosity I had to ask Shadow before we left. I sort of want to keep our next destination a suprise, even to me... gonna use the random jump system. A little failsafe I personally engineered for an emergency escape. Although every once in a while I like to use it to just see where we could go next."

"Well..." Sakurako says standing back up and straightening her labcoat. "I need someone to be my #1. My second in command. Sarah pulls alot of a yeoman's duty onboard the Hikari Maru, but I need someone I can depend on in a pinch. I've been thinking of putting Shadow in charge of security... The new guy, Zephraine I'm still wondering about. I've let him keep to himself but at some point he's going to have come out of his room." She says with a giggle.

"Hopefully I could find one or two others to really have a crew. I don't like travelling alone. I've been lonely too long, and I really don't want anyone from Brittania onboard unless I got Shadow on watch."

"Ever notice how good that Kitsune keeps watch? It's... frightening. Like she doesn't really sleep, you know?"

"Zeph would be great for communications i believe."

He nodded. "I don't have to sleep as well, or eat, or breathe. i choose to because it makes people feel more at ease, Makes me seem more human."

"As i've said, I'll help however I can."

'she is very good at watching, yes."

Zeph arched an eyebrow as he rounded the corner, a cup of tea in his hand. Even he hesitated a moment when confronted with the new and improved Mech.

"You two need a room?" he inquired. It was clearly a joke and an ice-breaker, not any kind of condemnation. He sniffed the air for a moment.

"I was looking for Shadow Walker. There's so much more I want to learn about a non-sapiens vocal apparatus. Really fascinating."

He smiles at the two for a moment before continuing.

"I'll find my own way. You two carry on."

With that, he moved around them and began moving down the hall in the general direction of Shadow's room.

Mech chuckled. "No,nothing like that." He nodded. "Shadow's in her room, though I think you might want to leave her be for awhile. She seemed, very, excited, when she left a moment ago."

he nodded. "What's up, something I can help with?"

"I can't really explain it. "Since arriving I've dreamed alot while I sleep, and awoken feeling better, faster, healthier than I had before. I see myself doing things in the dream, and find I can do them now in the real world. It's as though I'm recovering power I always had."

He shook his head. "That said, I still couldn't tell you my real name, where I'm from or what happened to me."

The cold water ran for five long minutes on its coldest setting until she felt those thoughs and urges soon fade away. She shivered a little chilled to the bone as one were to say as she took a deep breath and slowly turned off the flow. Her eyes closed for a few long moments collecting her wits about it all as she mentally prepared herself as she clearly was caught off guard by the sudden change in mech. It was so completely unexpected it would take a bit of time to get used to it let alone not fall for his teasing plays. She couldn't help but to flush at a few ideas as she shook her wet head and soon her body as she proceeded to shake off the excess water from her body. It took only few good moments of vigerous shaking before she felt dry enough to reach for the towel and being drying herself off completely.

Slowly she walked padding out the excess water with the towel while looking around her room for her satchel it didn't take long for her to find it and her prize tucked away inside. She couldn't help but to grin slightly in a coy manner as she examined the data pad for a few moments and like how The Doctor did turned it on pressing a few key strokes she memorized. It taken her two full weeks of stalking The Doctor and her associate learning as much as he could about their habbits and daily activities. This allowed her to gather things needed to alter the survelience devices and to fool the computer system into thinking standard maintance was being done. All the while she kept her appearances while investigating the ship learning more about it and its crew. Although some places she couldn't access at all places she needed to investigate and The Doctor's data pad was the key to those locks.

Slowly her clawed fingers taped, slid and maniuplated the touch interface finding practically everthing she needed right there. The Doctor didn't even bother to password encrypt anything or have any type of security features installed on the device. It was surprising but in a way typeical of The Doctor to be so trusting. She pulled up the access codes needed to enter the engine room, the schematics as she begun to memorize the information while drying off.

"I wounder what your hiding behind these closed doors the schematics don't say to much other then..... Eight layers of shielding for the engine?.... An no other information other then the shieldings load out. These look like fail safe messures very excessive ones at that... Very odd indeed." She softly murr-murred to herself.

It wasn't long until she was fully dry and her fur had a nice sheen to it slightly growling in the low light of the room. She reached into the survival pack on the back of her armored suit and pulled out a small device. She looked it over for a few moments to make sure it wasn't tampered with as no other scent was on it either satisfied she placed it down on the table next her tablet and The Doctor's PDA. She stood and walked over to the view window and looked outside across the sandy beach and sunny day. They stayed on this world for a good month getting to know the locals enjoying the sun. On the other hand she spent that time learning as much as she could about human culture, evading the local authorties that came asking about the unsual metal used in an arrow of course she was no were to be present when they did. The Doctor and her companions worried her a bit something didn't seem right about all this the fact they so easily learned her language with some sort of program on board this ship and their stated mission seamed to good to be true. The tech The Doctor owned didn't match up to what she has seen thus far. A good portion of the ship she was not allowed in to or was unable to get into even with her skills which was odd. It felt like someone was countering her every move and it clearly wasn't the doctors doing nore her assistant other wise they be questioning her or watching her closely. Yet they didn't make any move to do such. This worried her alot how much can she trust these people could they possibly be clever trap by her peoples enemies to slip into their space once again and assess her peoples capabilities for another invasion. It took the lengendary seven to stop the last genocide that threatened to annilate all of her kind last time with termendous loss. Still those days ring freshly in her mind all those that fallen and the horrors of that war. She wasn't one of legendary seven but she did aid them from the shadows and oddly she felt a strong kinship for each of them even though they were not pack. They were in a sense her family.

"How long has it been..... four hundered or so odd years." She softly growled those words a hint of anger in her voice.

"We shall see what you truely are, good Doctor..." She turned from the view window and walked over to the table picking up the Doctors PDA. She layed out across her bed and begun to study every aspect and approach to the engine room. As well as learning about were each survallience system was placed and setting up special protocals if nessary to ensure no surpises. As the pda itself was a gate way, a tool in which she could exploite.

"Interesting," commented Zeph. "It's an interesting take on our existence to transfer dream into reality. It's something to be feared, and explored."

He grins at Mech, "Well, good luck with that."

And he is off, looking for Shadow Walker. He knocked on the door lightly. A loud pounding wouldn't be necessary. Someone didn't cultivate stealth without perception. If someone was really good, the took the opposite approach - perception over stealth.

"Shadow Walker, it is Zephraine. Care to talk a bit?"

Shadow Walkers ears twitched at the sound of someone knocking on the door lightly as her head turned slightly. She slide her finger over the PDA's interface turning it off and slipped it into her satchel laying at her side. She pulled out the tablet with in and turn it on bringing up some current events going on with Brittania touching up on her local events a bit it would seam. She wiggled a bit on the couch she was laying out across in a very lazy manner before answering.

"Come in, the door is open..." She replyed as the door opened automatcally. Zephraine saw the fox like nova relaxing out on the couch reading something on the table casually. The room had a slight smell of wet fur and that odd scent from ealier still lingering as her fur looked quite clean as well. Although she was completely in the fur as she relaxed casually looking up from her tablet with a slight curious look as to why he would desire a vist it.

"Zephraine, what can I do for you?" She slowly streched out across the couch with a big lazy yawn before her attention soon feel upon him once again.

The Professor curiously blinks at Zephraine's remarks.

"Did I... Just space out so badly that I didn't catch a word he said, Chris?"

She scratches her head, indeed wondering if being with Chris was a threat to her efficiency. "I... should apologize to him when I get the chance, I think I seemed rude."

Enter the Magic
Activating Translation 3q

Zeph enters and does a half-bow of respect.

"Greetings to your Clan, your pack, and your illustrious self Shadow Walker. As you well know, I take great pleasure in understanding cultures strange and unique to me and I'd like to get the opportunity to learn more about yours. I find equal fascinating the expression and motivation for any language. Yours imposes an extra challenge as your physiology is different than human. I likewise believe your culture has progressed along lines dissimilar lines. Maybe we can reach a deeper understanding."

Shadow Walker slightly blinked in surprise by the formal greetings as she smiled a little and nodded, "Well met Zephrine and thank you." She lowered the tablet and watched the nova enter with a more curious manner her ears focused upon him as he clearly had her full attention.

"What is you are seaking or wanting young one?" her question direct and the point.

"It is true our two species human and animal you would say, have evolved differently down different paths, Our histories drastically different then those we encounter and yet some times simular from time to time. Each speaks its own way and can be vastly different from one another does provide a slight disadvantage to those with out the gift and or aid. Able to pick up my lanuage so easily in such a short time with out the aid of the computer is quite impressive. but I bet it has done a number on your vocal cords from time to time exenstive use of a lanauge in which your body isn't ment to speak can be rough on the body.. Although what we speak now is only the comman lanauge in which all our kind learns other then our packs own and any other we deem worthy to learn."

"My ability to transcend the arts of speech and body language do not carry with it an understanding of the correct significance of your communications. I merely know what would be appropriate for the given situation. I seek greater understanding. It is akin the learning how to fire a gun doesn't make you a master of the weapon. You have to understand how that weapon functions, its strengths and weaknesses, and how these can be overcome. If someone takes it upon themselves to learn a skill without the intention of mastering it, what's the point?"

He bows again,

"This Young One seeks to enter into a relationship with you, Master/Teacher/Adviser."

Listens carefully to Zephraine request with a slight eye puzzled look, "An in what is it you wish to learn? Our speach? Customs? Pack laws?" she tilted her head slighty to the side giving him a very curious but cautious glance. "What exactly is it you want to learn? I am no keeper of the ways, nore am I a grizzled ol'keeper of the fang. I am just a humble traveler, a pathfinder. Not really a elder or the teacher of the ways."

"What is it exactally you are seaking?" Her eyes narrow slightly, as she becomes slightly supcious on his intent.

"Ah, but that is a question best answered by you, Sensai. I wouldn't know where to begin, where as only you know of which you are both knowledgeable and willing to teach. I would learn what you would teach me. Nothing more. As for your profession, where I come from, everyone has something to teach. It is the willingness to be a student that is in short supply."

"Besides, I would have to be blind and deaf to confuse you with a 'grizzled ol' keeper of the fang. You are quite attractive in my sight, and you do you appear exceptionally elderly. Well-traveled perhaps, but not infirm by any stretch of the imagination. I only seek you out because you are clearly intelligent. You are some who can teach much, if I but know how to listen."

"Teach me."

Shadow's ears splay back slightly as her eyes narrow a little at his willingness to flirt with her so openly, "Your a very confusiong huma...Errr Nova... I will consider teaching you my langauge if that is what our asking since you have a good grasp of our words but you lack the expression and emotion to carry on the meaning of those words." Her ears slighly shift foward a faux like grin plays across her muzzle. "You sound so much like the translator, devoid of expression and emotion just emptyness. It's does take some time getting used to it but it just still feels wrong."

Slowly shadow raises her tablet up and starts to select some options on it as her head tilts slightly, "Besides, I have some sights to see and will be very busy shortly to entertain you. Later tonight if your willing I'll teach you the proper steps in protraying your emtion and expression into your words. This will give greater depth and meaning but if the wrong expression or emotion added can be considered an insult or a aggressive posture depending on what species you are dealing with." She looks up over her tablet at Zephraine.

"Mmmm.... A wildlife retreat that looks interseting." she softly mumbles to herself as her tails flicker a litte. "Good to see how well these humans care for our ancestors."

She pauses a little and head tilting to the side, "Novie thather.. Now playing?" She just looks at the tablet with a blank look, "Oie... Paying to watch a report casts. Odd these humans are indeed, but I guess you gotta pay for education." She is currently looking over a list of movies being played and clearly miss understanding it its intent.

Archived