Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM): Monster Academy - Chapter 5: Festival

Justin OOC

It’s said that the Show must go on.

This is true., painfully, inexorably true..........

The Headmaster awoke with a Start. Beside his Pillow, a single feather, two small piles of Ash, and a stone of unique striation rest on his pillow. He immediately called out. “Shizuka, Ruby! To me.” Beside them was a note, with his name upon it.

In the living room, Shizuka’s eyes snapped open, and she rose up, almost stepping on Eri, who while not asleep, was between Shizuka and where the headmaster was. “Sorry.” He ears and tail were plainly visible, something was decidedly up.

---------------------------------------------------

Across the campus, Ruby’s eyes snapped open, beholding her shredded clothing, and the closed doors, and the hengeyokai and Angel asleep on the couch, leaned against each other. She flicked her wrist, crafting a spell to wake them and inform them on where to go, then vanished in a whirlwind of raven feathers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The commotion in the room easily served to wake Yuuki and Kyra, and even a drowsy Lady Aoi rose to the sound of it. “What on earth?”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

In The Guest room that was given to Asano, he nodded looking at the sleeping forms of Jiren, serena, Darrik, and Aria. “Wake up all of you, It is time to start today’s festivities.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Katrina, arrival on Campus was interesting, in that there were literally thousands of other people with her. Bus after bus arrived, dropping off people of all ages, each and every one, a yokai in disguise. Still she’d been told to present herself to the headmaster’s office by her father, and that everything else would be taken care of afterwards.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruby's spell went off, The alarm at a decibel guaranteed to wake virtually everyone, and even hurt slightly. Kyohei awoke, finding Delilah in her true form nestled against him, neither of them wearing a shred of clothing. The alarm didn't seem to wake her. This did actually make him blush, since they were in Ruby's home, and likely she and Kuro and Skye were outside. still whatever had happened had healed him, and the dreams he remembered, well, he'd have so see if she was up for that in the real world. He reached out to rub her back and kissed her nose. "Wake up, sleeping beauty. I think we need to get dressed and get back to work."

-------------------------------------------------

In shizuka’s apartment, they all felt a massive influx of magical power as Ruby appeared, and then went through the door as though it wasn’t there. Within moments they could hear her gasp, and then the sounds of the door opening, and stifled sobs. The headmaster held the ash in one hand, the feather and the rock in another. Shizuka held the note.

“They’re gone.”

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Katrina made sure she was in uniform from jump. Of course in her way, her uniform was neatly pressed, meticulously upkept, and seemingly well cared for. Her hair tied back in a ponytail. Her belongings in a large navy surplus dufflebag she kept over her shoulder, as well as a messenger's bag slung over the other that she carried like a purse. As she made her way through the halls, random students looked at her. She was in her Human guise and it drew attention since she carried herself well in that form. Perhaps it was the practice she's had. As she reaches the headmaster's room, she knocks on his door and waits for his bidding to enter. She leans next to the door.

"Okay Katrina... remember your manners... who knows what you'll encounter behind those doors."

No one looked their best first thing in the morning, especially sorely-tested young Hina Clan dryads who had confronted not only their own mortality but seen an entire campus worth of plants destroyed before fighting a death god itself. Add in the fact that she hadn't wanted to fall asleep, uncertain what dreams awaited her and listening for the birth cry of the promised miracle outside that would save her leafy allies... Yuuki hadn't had a very good sleep at all and looked it, sitting bolt upright in a borrowed set of Shinzuka-Sensi's pajamas.

"What happened?!" she cried, unMasking on a hair trigger at the fear an attack was happening again, a mussed bird's nest of green hair framing her features, glowing eyes wide as she looked for what was wrong, taking in the impressions of her teacher's well-cared for potted plants.

unMasking Monster Form

Kyra woke up suddenly, but waking up a young dragon suddenly was not really a good idea, dragons were predatory and very alert to sound and sights around them, and sometimes reacted to it before fully awake, Kyra woke with a start and pounce on the closest source of noise and movement, the alarm wasn't something she could pounce on, so in this case Yukki was the closest person making noise so she was the one who was pounced on.. though from the drowsy look on Kyra's face, she wasn't quite fully awake.. though she would be in a moment or two, and her eyes blinked several times as she looked down at the young dryad that she had decided was a friend...

Yuuki blinked up in turn, adrenilien and pain burning away confusion. The potted plants in the room give no sign of alarm aside from that of her own cry or Kyra's pounce, so she took a deep breath. Calmed herself. Managed a soft monotone in her next words.

"I apoligize for startling you, Kyra-Sempai. Would you please let me up so we can both find out what is wrong and who is 'gone'?"

Where Delilah didn't even stir at the sound of Ruby's spell, she murmured contentedly as she sensed the emotions flowing into her from Kyohei through his kiss, pressing her curvaceous nudity even tighter against him. Her wings quivered as she stretched, bright, lavender eyes fluttering open as her luscious lips spread in a languorous grin.

"Do we have to?" Delilah teased with a gorgeous pout, her fingers trailing over his chest as she leaned over to give him a kiss on the lips. That first dual use of Hellish and Heavenly power had taken a lot out of her, but she was brimming with an abundance of energy once more and she could feel the two opposing powers throbbing in balance beneath her breast. "It worked, it really worked."

"It worked," Kyohei agreed softly, hugging her back, "and wow, it was... Thank-you, Delilah."

Delilah smiled enigmatically at him over a shoulder as she flowed to her feet, languidly pulling her Seeming back on, shifting herself into the taller, mature, imperiously beatiful form she wore to play Countess Rugen. The teen succubus' exuberance was ever present, but there was a greater sense of self-possession to her as well. A small exertion of supernatural power seared then brushed clean her costume-dress, then did the same for Kyohei's pants and tossed them to him,. She couldn't do anything for his clawed and shredded shirt, but she didn't mind the view.

"Now you know a bit what it's like for me all the time, Kyo," Delilah said in her husky contralto, making a sensuous production of getting dressed for her boyfriend's benefit. A few deft manipulations had her hair bound up in an elegant updo, then she offered her arm to Kyohei, chin elevated to an arrogant angle as she began to fall into her part of the play. "Shall we?" A small frown did nothing to mar her dark, regal beauty. "We should check on the girl first, she should not wake alone, in her state."

Ten minutes later, There was still no answer from the headmaster's door, A teacher, Miss Ichimonji, shook her head. "He's not come in yet, nor has his assistant. Can I help you miss? I'm Miss Ichimonji,I'm in charge of our Freshman Class."

------------------------------------

Kyohei had taken the chance to dress himself, and nodded to Delilah. "I look forward to actually being Conscious next time." he looked to the door. 'i hope she's alright." They exited the room to find Skye and Kuromaru there. He looked to Skye. "Why don't you check on the young lady?" The two of them did, and came out quietly. She miraculously was sleeping, Ruby's spells must have been mutually exclusive.

"Let's go then, ruby left instructions to head to the Theater, and we've got a play to prepare for."

--------------------------------

In The room, The headmaster shook his head. "All of you, go to the theater, see to your preparations. I will be along to explain what's happened once I am sure of things. For now, say nothing to anyone."

"Oh, right, I'm Katrina DeWitt. I was told to report to the headmaster's office on my arrival. I honestly have no clue why. My Father, David DeWitt told me this is the first place I should go... unless something neither of us know about protocol makes this a futile effort."

She brushes off her uniform. Her southern accent sounding clearly cajun, but more refined. "If there... is a problem, let me know and I'll see to correcting the issue through the proper channels... is there... any paperwork that needs to be filled out first, or anything?"

"Oh, alright then."

As the two start to walk she has to ask. "So... what was my dad like here when he was my age, Miss Ichimonji... oh man I'm gonna have to crash-course on Japanese I'm afraid. Luckily I remembered my laptop with my rosetta stone lesson program on it so I can get cracking... outside of probably the compulsory Japanese I course I'll have to take this semester."

"This whole thing has been a culture shock, really... not what I expected. I'm starting to grow to like the uniform though. Something to rally behind."

Aria opened her eyes at the spell's alarm, and Asano's urging. She looked around, then got swiftly to her feet as she pieced things back together in her head.

"What festivities are those?" she asked guardedly. Asano's sense of humor could sometimes have a cruel edge to it.

"He was Different, in a good way."

Miss Ichimonji led her to one of the small offices near by. "You'll pick it up fast enough, especially as his daughter. I trust you left all non-essential things at home."

She produced a sheaf of papers. "I need you to fill these out, completely. Your parents failed to send them in in time.

"I think," Darrik stated and he got up and was shaking off his sleep, "that people are EXPECTING to see the play, including certain members of the Drama Club not accompanying us last night, and we don't want to raise questions with a sudden cancellation, do we? The show must go on." And, it occurred to him, suddenly, that requesting his grandfather to show up might have been a mistake, maybe.

Well, who was to say he would show up, would he?

It wouldn't be too long before the streaming flows of visitors would see the somewhat curious sight of a pettite girl, aparently a student, wandering towards the boy's dorm in fits and starts with the biggest grin on her face. She paused every few steps to lean up to a tree or a bush or to kneel over a patch of lawn and reacted as if to a silent conversation from an invisible companion before rising again and continuing on her way.

Sucess! So many allies she had heard dead and dying the night before alive and well and undamaged. The deep voices of trees straining slowly downwards through rock and upwards against gravity. The quiet babble of the grass, half dialog and half inner monologue, many and one. Flowering annuals singing their lives out into the world in the hope of seeds before their blossoms kill them. It was wonderful and the familarity of each and every plant, at least those she had tended to during the term so far, reassured her these were the same allies, the same friends, restored as if Erilyn-San's slaughter hadn't happened.

But that was a magic and a question for another day. Not with this play to do. Had to hurry back to her apartment and change. Maybe after speaking to that flower bed to her left though...

She blinked, she loved to dance, she hoped festivals had dancing, they sounded like they did. Eri packed up her bag. "I guess, the theater won't be hard to find..." she picked up and left to wander, if she got frustrated she would just fly to check out the layout.

"He was Different, in a good way."

"He truely is. He's been a wonderful father to me. At times he's made mistakes, but we're only mortal."

Miss Ichimonji led her to one of the small offices near by. "You'll pick it up fast enough, especially as his daughter. I trust you left all non-essential things at home."

"Just a couple spare uniforms for summer and winter, one change of normal clothing, a rain cloak... got that on a trip to england, a school swimsuit, a first aid kit... never know when a sudent may need my lifesaving skills... You do take student volunteers for lifeguard duty do you not? I am fully certified for CPR, Lifeguard Training, and can properly operate a defibrulator... I digress, outside of that I have my laptop for my studies and just some random books and stuff... nothing that would weigh me down by any means that's for sure." Of course her stregnth and her ability to pack well, she also stuffed in a BASE jumping parachute and light wilderness gear for climbing. She doesn't let on about that, or the single -person life raft and the airliner style life vest in the other bag with the laptop. "I pack to what I need, and to my hobbies. Nothing more."

She produced a sheaf of papers. "I need you to fill these out, completely. Your parents failed to send them in in time.

"You mean parent... I'm just raised by my father... Oh god... you didn't send papers to my Mother as well did you?!?" Now she's glad she's got the gear with her... she might need it. She resists the urge to reflexively shift out of sheer terror as she starts filling out her paperwork. "You don't understand, this school is in for hell if my Mother starts interjecting herself here."

For Yuuki it was as though the plants hadn't died, they had no idea what happened. For Eri, the sheer number of people arriving, mostly older Yokai come to see their children, it was easy to see that this festival would be interesting and virtually anything was possible.

--------

Asano looked at Darrik and Aria. "Of course, the show must go on. We got the amp seals, things should be alright." Jiren and Serena were there and finally woke up, and Serena nodded. "We can't waste all the work we've put into this. I'm going to head to the theater. We've got about eight hours before showtime, I want everyone there at least three hours early for final fittings and to ensure we're good to go, until then you're free to enjoy the festival with your parents."

----------------------

With there being nothing to do for the girl and Ruby's departure, The others had little to do. "Well, I don't know about all of you, but I'm going to go shower and change clothing, then it's on to the theater."

Without further word, Kyohei left the others, his tattered shredded shirt still on him, and it took all his considerable skill to remain unseen as he made his way to the dormroom he shared with Yuuki, and the shower and fresh clothing therein.

--------------------

"Of course she was sent paperwork, she sent some of it back as did your dad, but not everything we needed. She already called ahead and told us she might show up this afternoon. She was a one of the Valedictorians of our class, so of course she'll come for the festival."

There are times that test ones soul... times where one could potentially break... lose hope. She knew that whatever this school had would be a challenge... but no one should be made to suffer her mother.

"Then god help you." She whispers under her breath.

"What was that miss?"

"Oh... thanks for being thorough."

She hopes beyond hope her Father will be present... that's the one thing that she knows could keep her at bay.

"So... what should I expect from this Festival I hear of?" She says, wrapping up her paperwork.

"Good food, Fun, and lots of Yokai present. And of course a play. There were some tickets left, so I went ahead and got you one. The play is usually one of the bigger events." Miss Ichimonji sat down at her desk reading over some of the files there. "Oh my, he replied. "I'll have to tell Shizuka and Asano. Professor Marius here at the Academy after all."

Skye had been having the most lovely dream. She was back beside the pond, in the woods, after hunting with Kuromaru. They had hunted and swam and ate, and now they were just resting together. Her boyfriend was taking advantage of the solitary time to cuddle her, freely expressing his affection for her. These were the times she liked best, when he was the guy she liked and not the prince hiding himself from everyone else.

She sighed and snuggled in closer, smiling softly. Voice intruded on the dream and Skye stirred. Kuromaru was awake a second after her, sitting up with his fangs bared. Seeing only Delilah and Kyohei, he relaxed. Skye realized she had her hand on her sword; she took her hand away to rub blearily at her eyes. Kuromaru looked as fresh as if he’d just had a long bath; only his long hair was slightly tussled by his sleep. Skye felt like she’d been dragged backwards through a clothes dryer, complete with stiff muscles and what felt like a hair style right from a teen movie in the eighties.

She did as Kyohei asked and came back. At Kyohei’s next order, she sighed, but he was right. After the guys went to change, Skye went to get change herself. She wasn’t looking forward to any of this. It had all been a farce for the sake of their mission; now they had to finish doing the dance they’d started, even if it was unnecessary.

Delilah pursed her full lips as she watched Kyohei slink off in the tattered remains of his shirt, debating joining him in the shower before shaking her head, lips deepening into a coy grin. if she had her way - and she was sure she could have - she and Kyohei would have been 'occupied' until just before the curtains went up on the play. Fun to consider, but hardly practical after all the work they had put into the play and destroying the seals.

The lovely succubus shivered enticingly as she glanced at the poor girl who had been defiled. Besides, she wanted a scalding bath herself - her clothes were clean, but she wasn't sure she was. "A bath sounds like a great idea," Delilah told Kyohei as she began strutting towards the girls' dorms. "I'll meet you at the theater when I'm done."

Her heels clicked on the tiles as she swayed down the halls; in the more mature form she wore to play Countess Rugen, she looked more like a darkly glamorous faculty member or graduate, though anyone who knew her and took a second look would realize it was Delilah... or another of Lilith's daughters.

In her room - empty of her roommate - Delilah stripped and climbed into the scalding hot bath, only steam and the abundant bubbles preserving a bare minimum of modesty, rereading the script, making sure she had her lines down pat. People thought her an airhead, and to be fair, she was hardly cerebral, but when something grabbed her attention, she could focus on it with all her habitual exuberance. She might not had the part she wanted (or thought she deserved), but she was going to do her best.

Some time later, after taking special care with her appearance and hair to get them just right for the part Countess Rugen, Delilah sashayed backstage, giving Serena a wide, smoldering smile. After a restorative night sharing a bed with her boyfriend, Delilah's desires were still roiling, hitting a peak at the sight of the lovely demoness.

"Hey, Serena, I hope your evening was better than ours," Delilah commented, her chipper tone at odds with her mature, imperious beauty and posture.

When Yuuki entered her dormroom, her eyes instantly shifted to the bloody rags of Kyohei-San's clothing on the floor of the main room, sucking in a slight breath even as her eyes swept the sun-speckled chamber, her ears picked up the faint sound of the shower running in the bathroom, and her plant sentinels seeded about the room in their pots gave away no sign of alarm or danger. She forced herself to relax. She was safe here, now. At least for a little while.

The young dryad sucked in another breath and knocked on the door to the bathroom, voice firm and polite, more herself than the last time he would have heard her, "Kyohei-San? Is that you? Are you okay?"

"Good food, Fun, and lots of Yokai present. And of course a play. There were some tickets left, so I went ahead and got you one. The play is usually one of the bigger events." Miss Ichimonji sat down at her desk reading over some of the files there. "Oh my, he replied. "I'll have to tell Shizuka and Asano. Professor Marius here at the Academy after all."

"Hmm? Care to elaborate, Ma'am? I'd like to start learning as much as I can of some of the more notable faculty and students here at the Academy." She affords herself a giggle, probably the relatively little joy she'll have today of mummy dearest is showing up. "Among the other types of education I will be receiving after the festival."

The shower cut off, and Kyohei emerged a minute later, his chest bare, but the rest concealed by a long thick towel. "I'm alot better after last night." He saw the bloody shirt. "sorry for worrying you. I just knew I needed a shower pretty bad." He turned to go to his room, and she could see the long scars across his back. it was as if he'd been mauled severely, yet he seemed totally fine.

"I'm glad you're okay, Yuiuki. I was worried about you."

---------------------------------

"He's a professor from my time as a student, and he taught several other members of the faculty. "i'm sure you'll see him, just remember to respect your elders, and if you see an older man carrying a staff, be VERY Very respectful."

She smiled. "Are you done with the paperwork?"

-------------------------------------

For Skye, She was a single celestial monster surrounded by Yokai, both students and parents. Her room offered only limited solace, as she shared it with the daughter of the Demonlord himself. She had already come through, as there was a note "Have fun today Skye, call me if you need me, and be sure to be there for final preparations three hours before showtime. -Serena"

------------------------------------

For Delilah, Serena smiled. "I really doubt it considering you look like the cat who got the canary."

"You know you don't have to be here right now, there's still plenty of time to go to the festival, you know, enjoy it with your boyfriend." They were actually alone, which was surprising, but Serena had told the others to go ahead and have some fun before coming back to get it all perfect.

"Yes ma'am." She hands the papers over. "And David taught me enough manners, ma'am. I'm sure I will get along fine with the faculty."

She adjusts her uniform. "I actually can't wait to meet everyone in my homeroom."

She knows this place will have it's share of weird... David told her she should keep her wits about her. She just wonders by how much. Old men with staffs sounded a lot like a wizard to her, and she didn't intend to be turned into a mouse... that would be insult to injury.

Darrik nodded quietly, with a suddenly subdued, "Sure." before slipping off. The stress of the last night had gotten to him, and really, plunging into the Yokai crowds was not in his interest... though he figured that he really didn't have a choice. With his grandfather presumably showing up, it was better that he not keep the old venerable wizard waiting. He did want Marius to come out of the grief that had held the elder tight for the past eight years.

Aria maintained her stoic expression as she watched Asano leave, and the other students dispersed into the school to do whatever it was they were going to do. She drifted behind the gym and dissolved into a swarm of spiders that immediately spread out over a wide area and started watching and listening, creeping into buildings... She always felt a little better when she was working.

Well, there will be no classes miss DeWitt, your formal introduction will have to wait. If you like, I know a club where a large number of my students participate, I can tell you where they'll be if you wish to meet them."

-----------------------

Marius arrived on the roof of the science building, his domain when he was a professor here. "It is good to be here. Now where is that grandson of mine?" He made a simple gesture, which indicated where Darrik was and nodded. "Very well, I'll go down to meet him." With that he descended the stairs, humming a tune from his days here.

--------------------------

For Aria, the thousands of yokai present made keeping tabs on them all impossible, so many smells, so much to keep track of, all it would succeed in doing is give her a massive headache, assimilating everything, if she kept up.

Erilynn found herself wandering the campus, many people were arriving, bustling around, while she meekly wandered around, everything was back to it's greenery and beautiful scene. It was completely different' from the wasteland she was used to. She stopped to sketch many times in her wandering, she was quite good at quick things, taking mental images of them to finish later. The quiet girl continued on, most seemed content to leave her to her solitude.

Katrina straightens up, resisting the urge to stand at attention, then pulls a school map from her blazer's pocket. "That would be a brilliant idea, ma'am. Maybe getting past the awkwardness before my first real day of classes would help ease me in. And yes I'm fully expecting a adjustment period."

She scratches her head. "The more the merrier I assume. You have been quite helpful, Miss.... Miss Ichimonji was it? You sort of fit the description my Dad told me."

Darrik didn't recognize the tune, but the whistling was something he knew well. Immediately, he turned for the stairs and began to ascend. Slowly, he still had some sleep loss to contend with. So he did come after all, thank goodness. When he met Marius, Darrik's smile was simply relieved and happy as he came in and hugged Grandfather Marius. "Hi, Grandfather. You came."

For Erilynn She managed to fill an entire sketch book in short order. Many monsters were luminaries in the human world, some more surprising than others.

------------------------

Miss Ichimonji nodded. "I do do I? I won't even ask what that old Tomcat told you about me. If you'd like to head to the theater," She pulled out a map of the campus and showed her the Theater building "I know a number of my students should be there, likely before enjoying the festival. Look for Delilah, Yuuki, Skye,Darrik, or Kyohei. They'll see to you today. They're all members of the Newspaper club, which is helping out the Theater club with their play this year."

-----------------------

Marius nodded to his Grandson. "I trust you've been behaving? With all the powerful yokai gathering here, one of our kind cannot be free and loose with our knowledge, or power." He returned the hug and smiled.

"I suppose you're going to try NOT telling me what's going on here, as if I can't feel it..." He gave him the knowing smile of an Elder Spellcrafter, addressing a pupil who thought he might get off for something bad..

"Understood. And Thank you." She says with a polite, slightly American bow. "Everything should be in order, I think I should meet those students and find out more about the Academy from their point of view."

She brushes off her uniform and grabs her belongings before trudging off to the Theater. It's a bit of a walk, but she doesn't mind. She's done more streneous excercise in a Gym. Then again her view of a workout is jumping through the Bayou or fighting Gators for sport.

When she arrives at the theater, it is a hive of activity as the group setting up the stage was busy placing set pieces into position and generally makign the show as presentable as possible on a school budget.

"Now this... this is familiar..."

She decides to hang back, out of everyone's way as not to be noticed or to obstruct anyone. But, she didn't make herself hidden by any means, after all if no one knows she's there that's more a hazard.

The shower cut off, and Kyohei emerged a minute later, his chest bare, but the rest concealed by a long thick towel. "I'm alot better after last night." He saw the bloody shirt. "sorry for worrying you. I just knew I needed a shower pretty bad." He turned to go to his room, and she could see the long scars across his back. it was as if he'd been mauled severely, yet he seemed totally fine.

"I'm glad you're okay, Yuiuki. I was worried about you."

"Thank you, Kyohei-San, for your concern. I'm still feeling... fragile about last night, but shall endure through today much as I wish I could go home to the Hina Valley instead," she volunteered with a brave smile made possible by the miracle she had witnessed this morning. His bare flesh aroused little in the way of emotion aside from conflicting tides of concern and relief at his recovery.

The young dryad brushed a strand of black hair out of her face, looking away, "May I use the bathroom, or do you require it longer before both of us make our way to the theator together if you don't mind?"

"You know you don't have to be here right now, there's still plenty of time to go to the festival, you know, enjoy it with your boyfriend," Serena said, idly checking one of the set pieces. They were actually alone, which was surprising, but Serena had told the others to go ahead and have some fun before coming back to get it all perfect.

"I could say the same to you, Serena," Delilah countered playfully, sashaying to the opposite site of the set piece, leaning her elbows on it and cupping her chin in her hands... and coincidentally offering Serena a spectacular view of mountainous flesh heaved up by a tight corset.

Serena pulled her eyes off the sight with effort - even for a succubus, Delilah was blessed (or cursed, depending on who you ask) with an over-abundance of feminine charms. Blushing faintly, the daughter of the Demon Lord admitted, "I don't have a boyfriend... currently."

"Reeaalllyyyy...." Delilah purred, her smile widening, a cat with another canary in sight. "Interesting... Beautiful as you are, and daughter of the Demon Lord too... " The teenaged temptress slinked around the set piece, heels clicking with each predatory step. Purple eyes danced desire and delight. "Maybe it's a girlfriend you should be looking for, Serena."

Delilah inhaled deeply as she shifted back into her 'natural' Seeming, younger and shorter than her Countess Rugen appearance, though if anything, even more voluptuous, the laces of her bodice creaking ominously at the strain. Serena could feel the heat of her standing so close, Delilah's grin bright and eager. "Funny enough, I'm looking for a girlfriend too." Or more than one...

"What about Kyohei?"

"Kyo already has one, and any more will be more than he can handle," Delilah teased, grazing the top of Serena's hand with a pair of delicate fingers. Delilah sighed, tossing her burgundy hair over her shoulder. "He's my Mate of Fate, so I thought it only fair to try explaining what being with a succubus, especially a teenaged one, is like. I don't think he fully understands, but we made a deal... I can chase others to fill my succubussy desires as long as he's the only man."

Her full lips tightened as she glanced away, unusually contemplative. "I don't know if I can keep that promise," she whispered, "but I'm going to try." Her gaze slid back to Serena, eyes hidden behind lush lashes and luxurious amarythine tresses, somehow seeming both shy and coy at the same time. "And I find you very pretty Serena."

Delilah was standing very close, one hand over one of Serena's.

For Katrina, things quickly emptied, as she went unnoticed in the massive theater. Down below on the stage though, Things were certainly heating up between the two women. Her impressive hearing allowed her to make things out easily enough, and of course with Delilah revealing her true seeming, she could easily tell there was far more to both of them.

----------------

Kyohei looked at Yuuki and nodded. Go ahead I'm done." With that the door closed behind him to his room where he changed into his school uniform, or at least a spare he kept, and emerged, waiting to escort Yuuki to where she wished to go.

-------------

Serena looked to Delilah. "Restrain yourself until after the play Delilah. Then if everything goes well, perhaps after the victory party, We can see about testing this theory of yours, several of them if you're willing."

She smiled, and her golden eyes flashed briefly. "You see, I've taken a liking to your boyfriend, and I was planning to see if he'dd like a little private tutoring in certain subjects from a respected Senior." She smiled, her tone similar to Delilah's. "I think he's got more stamina than you let on. he did keep pace with you for quite some time, two days if I recall."

"I think he could handle abit more." She smiled temptingly. "Of course if you agree, I wouldn't even need to be alone with him. Just think of the potential for all three of us, flush with adrennaline, excitement, and every other possible thing we can manage to illicit from each other." Delilah clearly had a way with words, teasing Delilah with things all succubi secretly yearned for.

"I find you quite beautiful as well, Delilah, and I think things could work out very well."

Katrina moves to the shadows, then shifts to her cat form. She felt the other within them... and felt compelled to change... to show who she truely was. "Victory Party... Something seems off about those two..." She thinks.

She observes them further, crouched and hidden, the only thing visible is the golden glint of her eyes that have since adjusted to the dark of the rear of the auditorium.

"No... I'll wait to make myself known to them... I don't think I like them at all, I'm afraid."

Her twin tails flick, one seeming timid while the other confident and bold.

Archived