Mutants & Masterminds: Lake City Universe - M&M 3E - LCU: Alliance OS1 (OOC)

Heritage

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And we are go, people! A few things:

1. The portals to take you to OS1 will look like holes in the air ringed by purple lightening; have fun describing your first trip!

2. I'm assuming your all fairly new recruits, and unless you mention them in your backstory I'm assuming you haven't met any aliens yet.

3. If possible, try and figure out what time it is in your part of the world when the portal opens, based on 2300 Greenwich Mean Time. Have this time affect your character's mental state, as you may be seriously 'portal-lagged'.

4. Here's a link to a YouTube vid of 'Lips of Steel'; I can't do a link in text on my dinosaur laptop and it's semi-integral to the scene, though I guess it won't kill you if you never hear this fun slice of 80s psychedelia. Lemme know if it doesn't work: www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcDOM0VTDvo

5. Have fun and welcome to OS1!

I haven't heard out of Wyrd on her character in over a week; admittedly I've been offline a lot, but I haven't gotten any PMs from her in regards to finishing her character. Has she been around much?

I'm actually going to keep us going, and look to bring in Wyrd and Cent's characters once they are done. Also I can't seem to type anything in Chat from this computer, so forgive my eerie silence when I was in Chat earlier ;)

Hee, I'll have her comment on the resemblence perhaps, but I suspect Sigil would know the difference between a true fey, and 'sort of fey' appearance. She's lived with 'em for a long time, after all.

Though the 'your majesty' might throw her off a bit. I suspect she hasn't been addressed like that by others. :)

Sigil also has 2 levels of Attractive, just for full disclosure. Hubba.

Weirdly, I see her looking a little like Poison Ivy from the Arkham Asylum video game. Long red hair, gleaming crystalline green eyes, slight greenish tint to skin.

Not psychotic though.

That you know of.

Yet.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm fine with flashing through exploration and a meal, if Heritage wants to get things rolling, but if we're partly waiting on Prince, and partly suffering from Heri's connection issues, I'd rather we at least did something to develop our character identities.

Lusungu's absolutely keen to see what else is out there. She's in an unfamiliar environment, and that, quite frankly, scares the daylights out of her--not that she'll show it. If she ever does get a scared look on her face, be afraid. Be very afraid.

I just read over all of your newest posts. If you guys do want to explore a bit, or go eating/drinking/debauching, you might want to give Ditra a call; she'd be more than happy to show you guys around (she thought you humans would be all sleepy - silly alien!), and as a Nameless she's fairly non-judgmental.

Hey guys, I am REALLY, REALLY sorry. I've been on vacation back in the US with my wife and not been able to post. I had informed all of my other online games but obviously forgot to let you guys know. I'm at the airport now and about to begin my long (roughly 28 hour) journey back to Africa so will try to read through everything and post at my next layover.

Again, I'm really sorry.

Prince: I'm just glad you're okay; in your line of work, long absences start to make me worry.

So do you guys just want me to post a sort of trippy 'night on the town' montage, and then cut to you all hungover in the director's office, or do you want to roleplay it? I'm fine with either.

Archived