Aberrant: Dead Rising - Man of Steel, Woman of Steel (Mature) (Fin)

Karren Gaunt

"Oh, yes. A shower. I suppose showing up disheveled and rumpled would make somewhat of a bad impression. And I left my sword at home although you certainly didn't forget yours," Sarah conceded with grin, wrapping her arms around his lower back and nuzzling Dan's forehead in a lazy, contented way, "I'm sure we can think of something to pass the time."

"I am never without mine."

For the next few hours the two supers made love beneath the rising sun, then dressed and gathered things up and returned to the Refuge. It was still early, and few people were out. He let her in to the apartment, closing the door behind himself and making a pile of the clothing he'd been wearing. "Make a pile and we'll get it all washed later on."

"Okay. No problem with me taking first crack at the shower, Dan?" the blonde megamorph asked even as she finished unlacing her boots and leaving them by the door to walk towards the bathroom, grinning like the rising sun. That first round the night before? A feast after a famine. The second round this morning? Slow and deep and rich and... God. Dan stripping right there made her chuckle as she took his silence for agreement, keeping her clothes on until she reached the bathroom and made a pile there, college-trained shared dormroom reflexes still making her reluctant to be completely naked in a shared living space.

And she was replete enough to be able to resist the happy little dervish in the back of her thoughts urging her to take him again right then and there, even as she stooped under the showerhead and warm water played over her body to bear away the grit and smell of the days before.

Dan gave her abit under the shower, until a good steam was coming out, before moving in behind her, his hands massaging and cleaning her back wordlessly.

He didn't seem intimidated by her height at all, if anything he seemed quite comfortable with it. "I figure you might could use a little help..." his manhood was already poking her, though his tone suggested This was almost innocent. "I can leave ya to it yourself if ya like." His easy comfort with her was quite evident, as was his attraction.

Sarah looked at Dan with a chuckle, hair in a no-nonsense ponytail, dressed in her customary reinforced jacket and pants, and sword sheathed on her back. She looked ready to face the day and her duty again, happy deep down from her core on up in a way she hadn't been ever since the events at Jon's had shaken her.

"Then I had best be on my way then to be on time for my shift. Will you be here when I get back?"

• 1 month later...

Archived