Aberrant RPG - So, Now You're a Nova…

Matt

So, Now You're a Nova… contributed by Jack Monroe - aka Nomad

So, Now You're a Nova…

Answers and Information for the recently erupted nova

Paid for by Project Utopia

No doubt there are hundreds of questions racing through your mind. We here at Project Utopia want to help you through this time of change and answer any questions you may have.

What's happening to me?

Nothing for you to be concerned about at all. The headaches and nausea you, no doubt are experiencing are a natural part of the nova birthing experience. Specifically what has "happened" is that the Mazarin - Rashoud, or M-R, node has moved to an active state. As a result you will find yourself possessing one or more new abilities.

How can I safely learn to control my new abilities?

Learning to control your new abilities can be a difficult process, but Project Utopia can Help. We have set up several Rashoud facilities worldwide that are specifically designed to train novas

Each of our facilities is staffed with top doctors and experienced novas to help you learn all about your new skills and what if any affects they are having on your body. Training at these facilities comes free of charge and will be available to you even after your training is complete. You can register for your nearest Rashoud facility or get more answers by calling 1-800- 555- 3567.

What if it's an emergency? Call * 11

In the event of an emergency simply dial *11 to contact an emergency response team that will arrive in mere moments. Please use this number only in the event of an emergency.

Am I going to be okay?

Absolutely. Nova eruptions rarely turn dangerous for the nova and the help of Project Utopia, there won't be anything you can't handle.

If You have any Questions,

Please Call

1-800-555-3567

Archived