[Part-Time Gods] Shaking it Loose [1.0]

Krul

"Generally, I think there is an Oni general directing the matter, someone who wants the chaos that a superquake would cause from here. The pucks themselves are congregating around those of their number who possess some measure of domains, like you deities. Earth giant's possess some measure of mastery over the dominion of earth, and dwarves are masters of creating relics, so many of my people can help, but our abilities are predictable and direct, and we have to be careful, chaos shakes the earth we try to stablize it, but we have to be close to the right spots, and our enemies chose to attack at random."

He turned to look at the young gods and goddess for a moment. "You are the goddess of Truth, your mentor here is a god of Stories, and the third of you is the goddess of Secrets, between the three of you, I believe you can divine the truth of when and were they are are going to concentrate their next attack, with the Lady of the Sea and Sky, I believe we can counter them and maybe weaken their forces by bringing down some of the pucks while we are at it."

"This is part of why I asked you here, do you think you can do it?"

Archived