Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM): Nexus Earth - Chapter 11.5 Building Blocks of an Empire

Justin OOC

ok, you know the drill here guys, I'm giving another round of downtime for character development, set against Reogranizing and revitalizing the Dalaraan Empire.

The official Rebirth of the Empire announced among the stars, will happen at the end, and be the next plot thread.

You have from now until September 10th to write as you will once agian 5 posts are needed to qualify for the 10 points possible here, and I will award bonus points for stories that greatly add to the character, to the story, and in general do what you do normally.

The reason the downtime is abit longer is that I will be almost wholly unavailable from August 25th-September 9th as I will be going to Mechacon and Dragoncon, and then moving.

Have fun, and if you need me, or have a purpose for the major NPC's (The Captains and Kai) just ask.

I think I'm going to want to do some personal combat training. There might be times when I may be caught wanting outside of SeaTalon and I want to be sure I'm up to the task if I have to defend myself. Also, can you get back to me on where I should be XP-wise after I bought those levels of Divine Relationship? I'm thinking of adding a few features to the flight suit (armor and perhaps some tech-manipulation).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived