Brackenwood

Forge

A while back I posted some videos about Dungeons & Dragons. I was exploring the channel of the artist for those videos and found the wonderful world of Brackenwood. Adam Phillips (aka chluaid) has spent years developing the world of Brackenwood and his characters, particularly Bitey, the last of the Dashkin.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

This is a project he is working on currently, with work being done as we speak. Adam works completely within Toonboom Animate Pro (now just Animate Pro I believe). A game (that will be free) is currently in production and a mostly funded kickstarter campaign is going on to complete it.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

The animation and the stories are evocative and inspiring. I am not going to go on and on in some semblance of a gushing review. But I highly suggest you go watch all the videos for the world on his website (not all are on youtube). You won't be disappointed.

http://bitey.com/category/animation/brackenwood/

">

">

Archived