Stormtroopers

Forge

I didn't bother to watch the second one... the first one was more depressing than funny. The idea is funny, but the guy's delivery is not, he sounds like someone who is really out of a job and having a shit life. It was his tone that bothered me.

The second one was a bit less 'moody', but yes, the tone was quite convincing.

Oddly enough, like I mentioned, he was laid off sometime after making the second one and then while filming web marketing stuff for local businesses, his car was stolen with all his camera gear and chips that contained the original 2nd installment (which was different from the one I posted).

That directly led to the prevention of further vids because he can't afford to replace anything since he had bought all the gear before he had lost his job.

Doh! That seriously bites. Hope he manages to recover some of his stuff. I've been hit by car burglars a couple times and let me just say that those who commit such crimes against good people ought to be beaten to bloody and publicly by way of explaining to them that it's not nice to take things from hard working people.

Archived