Aberrant: 200X - Vacation Suggestions

z-Sean "Loki" McCline

I have some time off coming up. In the past, I've spent the time studying. This time, I think I'm hitting that party of Jael's but that'll be the last day of my time off. I want to travel, see somewhere I've never been. So I'm asking you guys for a fun, beautiful - basically an all-round awesome place for a guy to visit. Lay your suggestions on me. laugh

Well, the Minneapolis Aquatennial festival is coming up. It's a pretty fun set of days. Not to mention that's the day I officially make my debut. Got to see my new costumes today... not very hot for the "dress uniform", but hey, Minneapolis is the city of lakes.

The weather has been sort of down in the dumps though, although that can change in this neck of the woods. Just bring a raincoat if you're not fond of getting soaked.

Note: The date is set for July 15th during the block party. Wish me luck, everyone.

Originally Posted By: Ensign Minneapolis
Well, the Minneapolis Aquatennial festival is coming up. It's a pretty fun set of days. Not to mention that's the day I officially make my debut. Got to see my new costumes today... not very hot for the "dress uniform", but hey, Minneapolis is the city of lakes.

Would you be willing to give me a personal tour of the city? I've never been to the Twin Cities, but might be willing to swing by if you'll show me around, Mary.

I would be honored. If you don't mind the uniform getting in the way from time to time. Part of the job, particularly around the 15th is being accessible by the public and generally being as PR friendly as possible.

But I am also sure I can find some time to show a fellow Nova around the city. One of my unofficial titles is "Chief Ambassador and Goodwill Officer of the City of Minneapolis".

You'll love the Twin Cities. I'm just glad there isn't a Public Defender of St. Paul... I'd have to answer the challenge. Heh.

• 2 weeks later...

You mean Fiji? And yes, they are a good vacation spot. Then again, I've been all over the place so I have more than just one favorite vacation spot.

Personal favorite? 3 days in the middle of the South Pacific. :P Don't ask. Sort of a sore spot.

I never get free time right now though. Personal obligations.

Archived