Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM): Nexus Earth - Chapter 10.5 Filling Up The Gap (Fin)

Columbian

What did she-- Oh. Seeing the change from his room to a medical ward where it seemed as if he'd become an emergency patient made Francis' eyes grow to the size of dinner plates. And confused the hell out of him. Shouldn't his armor keep him safe and stable- and it wasn't present obviously.

As the doctor scurried over, looking at him and oozing obvious relief, Francis touched the revolver, feeling a now comforting reassurance. "Doctor, I'm not sure why I'm here exactly. I was just meditating in my room. Is something wrong?"

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Francis's mouth dropped slightly open as he heard the doctor's accounting of his status over the past period of time. "Shit. Time went faster than I thought. Well, sorry about giving you guys that scare, things are fine, I assure you." He started to rise off of the bed.

Doctors.... Francis thought annoyed. They always underestimate how much I've been getting up from worse. Nevertheless, he performed the act of any patient who disagreed, he scowled- but complied indignantly. Way to get bed-bound for a day. Terrific.

Still as he lay there hours later, he was feeling comfortable, if bored. His hands carressed the six-shooter Zanpakuto as they had been since the Doctor left.

Archived