Mutants & Masterminds:M&M

Katalyst

Is that Mutants and Masterminds? The tendency of everyone to use abbreviations on here makes me uncertain which systems are even being used. I'm currently only participating in one game, but if I knew which games I had the books for I could look for some others.

Originally Posted By: Katalyst
Hey guys been gone while, and it looks like things haven't missed a beat. I was wondering though what M&M games were open?

Since you originally played in Future Imperfect you are welcomed to rejoin, Katalyst.

Originally Posted By: Wyrd
Is that Mutants and Masterminds? The tendency of everyone to use abbreviations on here makes me uncertain which systems are even being used. I'm currently only participating in one game, but if I knew which games I had the books for I could look for some others.

Yes, it is Mutants and Masterminds. Both my games are third Edition games, btw.

• 2 months later...

Well, H4H, I believe you're from ATT. As a denizen of both boards, (EnigmaticOne) I welcome you. And sadly, I have the understanding that no games are open... except for Emerald City Sentinels, but Jameson the GM has been busy and the live chat games are on semi-hold.

Legacy and Future Imperfect are on hiatus while the GM is away.

As Jeremy said, I put Emerald City Sentinels on hold for the summer since I don't have the free time to run the gaming sessions.

The Stargate game I think stalled out, but I'm not sure (that one is 2nd ed.)

Unlikely Prophets is active (2nd ed) but I'm not sure if the GM is taking on more PCs or not. Best bet there would be to reach out to him via the OOC thread in that forum or a PM.

Archived