[M&M 2e - ROD] - Episode 1: The Big Box

Lady Aceworth

Miss S starts looking around, double checking all the foreign connections. "Okay guys... the devices themselves seem to be safe to disable by just breaking them, although I'd like to take one for study. If we can figure out how these work, we can stop them."

She says this heading to a control panel. "After that's done, I'll start the auto-destruct sequence. I'll set the timer for 30 minutes to give us enough time to escape on a raft then Dash can call in our pickup. At least I wager that was that gift Sakurako gave him earlier..."

She sighs, realizing her company's greatest achievement must be put down for the greater good. "We'll have another go... I promise, Sakurako..."

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Long made quick work of the connections around one of the units, his claws scything through them as though they weren't there. Once done he nodded to Sakurako. "There, there's one for study, unless you want one with all the additional wires attached to it."

Dash focused on another one of the units cutting through the wires with a KBAR knife he unveiled before returning it from where it had come. Then he twisted about and kicked the device hard enough to cause it to crack and clearly break. "I do hope it's a pickup, though I don't recall if one needs a Paper Master to appropriately fly the thing."

Miss S looks over to Dash. "Well there must be some sort of signal when you open that crane... at least that's what I wager. Yomiko and the Sisters are crafty with that sort of thing... They might be orbiting in the air somewhere waiting for our call."

She scratches her chin, somewhat puzzled... "But how did she know we were doing this... that's what I... Sakurako... heh... always worried about me."

She continues entering commands. "Just a few more keystrokes and security protocols to go. Start wrapping it up. We run when I light this candle."

Archived