[M&M 2e - RoD] OOC

Lady Aceworth

*reverses the neutron flow on the TARDIS*

Okay... looks like all of the regular suspects have revamped for M&M 2nd edition. So Tomorrow I'll start the thread. It'll open in the morning.

I will be posting up the M&M2 version of the recruitment thread.

One question though: Can a separate thread be made in here for character profiles, or does it have to be made outside?

Okay, I'm pausing Episode 1 until Tuesday. I got things where I'll need everyone on deck. Hopefully we can barrel quickly through the episode's adventure to come.

I have to apologise to K9 here. Since the pause came right after his post. But next week his skills will come in handy, I swear.

Okay, I'm back, with a note:

1: I will need Initiative and Notice checks.

2: When you post your initiative and notice checks, post what you do when you leave the VTOL.

3: Once K9 posts, then we take initiative order for combat and non-combat actions for now.

4: Combat is soon. Shoudl be obvious with what's coming.

I got one more day, K9's off the count, so he's got another chance tomorrow.

Also, after tomorrow we'll be pausing again until next tuesday. If we can complete the episode tomorrow, then we're good to go.

Crud, forgot I was posting as Sakurako from 200X. Dhurr. :P This is Miss S.

Sorry, guys, had a bit of an emergency at work, and have working 8am till midnight last few days. I have the remainder of today off, but have to do it again the rest of the week, and I need to sleep.

You might as well go ahead and strip Yoshi from the party. I had fun writing him up, but with my work schedule, I can't match your posting requirements right now. Working in health care ruins all my hobbies frown

Understandible.

IF you want, I can place you on an inactive roster position, so if your schedule somehow changes I can bring you back in, and quite honestly Yoshi would be a BRILLIANT NPC.

I am sorry I got sort of brutish on the involvement thing, but I usually get two and a half days consecutively strung together for access to the internet. So I gotta make every minute count.

I think you for your effort and time at least.

Archived