[BESM3 - RoD] Episode 0: In over your head

Lady Aceworth

Sakurako just glares at Ren... "You should have asked before lighting in someone's house!" Sakurako growls.

Miss S snaps back. "Sakurako! Back off, there's so much of this behavior I'll tolerate, and you've reached that threshold! Please, try to be nice to these people! I think you've proved your point, anyways."

Dash shrugged at Sakurako, unconcerned with her attitude. "At least be polite to Long and Yoshi, they saved your life." As for Miss S, Dash caught her gaze one more time before requesting, "If you could procure an assault rifle for me before departure, I'd be grateful. I'll be waiting on the pad too."

With a quiet nod, he left.

Sakurako just sits in her chair, looking at the floor.

"Armament is a unusual request... we're not a weapons manufacturer. Although our security detail has some basic assault rifles. Stop by the security station in the lower level to this room and speak to the quartermaster. We have P-90s available. If there's anything else, Dash..."

She walks over, and strokes Dash's chin. "Just ask."

"Miss Sommers... you're... zoning again." Sakurako states, knowing Miss S' weakness for men.

Miss S snaps to... "Umm, yes, just ask if there is anything else you require, Dash." and just as she snaps out of it with dash, she walks over to Long. "And yes, I am sure Sakurako is grateful for Yoshi and Your help. So am I." She says, grinning. The magnetism of Long now grabbing hold.

"Miss S... down." Sakurako says, knowing she's becoming... incorrigible.

Dash grew rigid as Miss S touched his cheek, and he was grateful for Sakurako calling her back. Quickly shaking his head, he left for the security station, cheeks slightly pink. Not... not again, not from Johnny's long-time friend certainly. He vacated the room with noticeable haste.

After a brief period of acquiring his P-90 from the staff on hand, Dash was eager to be on his way to the platform.

Yoshi

If Sakurako had recovered enough to snap at someone, she was probably going to be fine. Although sharing her attitude towards smoking and smokers, he put the incident out of his mind in favor of more immediate needs. He still had little idea what was going on, but he had promised Miss S. intel, and intel she would get.

He instructed his bots to follow him and wait for transport, quietly keying in the command for the scouting model to begin data acquisition. Miss S. may not be interested in recording the interaction of his new team-mates, but he didn't know anyone here.

Yoshi was grateful, at least, to be spared the byplay between Miss S. and Dash. He ruffled the synthetic fur on the robo-dogs' heads for comfort before quietly leaving for the platform where transportation awaited. At least transport on the VTOL would afford him the opportunity to study its systems, and perhaps incorporate something useful into a design of his own.

Long shrugged when Miss S. came near him. "It is my job."

"I would like one of the hazard suits, simply so i don't have to waste my reserves adapting."

He nodded. "You know of course I cannot guarantee it will come back in one peice if we see real combat, especially if things go beyond the scope they have been at as of late."

"I got a little something in that department..." Miss S says as she pulls a silver attache case. "This suit I'm wearing easily is enough for what's there... I'm giving you my spare suit. Just fabricated it last week. Sorry Sakurako."

She opens it and lays the suit out on a small workbench she deploys from the wall. "It form-fits to the user regardless of gender, body type, or weight. Should provide thermal protection from arctic conditions to desert heat. Won't provide much in armor or other protections, but it's a start."

Sakurako looks at the suit. "I want one!" She says with child-like glee. Miss S just snickers. "I was going to send one to you but things sort have delayed that..." Miss S says, while Sakurako pouts. "Aww..."

Miss S looks over Long. "Would the suit interfere with any plugs in your body? If there are any? The suit can read where to properly shift it's bio-polymers to match any odd interface differentials."

Archived