Official Haitus

Kylie_OOC

Guys, this is probably pretty obvious, considering how little I've been around the last month, but this last bit of school has just been kicking my ass. So, to make it official (although I'm not entirely sure why I'm bothering at this point, LOL), I'm going to be on hiatus until probably the end of next week. Technically class is done at the beginning of next week, but I then immediately have a wedding to get ready for and attend (still have shopping to do when I'm not working, in other words).

I promise to make every effort to return to posting full-throttle after that. I'm anxious to get back. I've just been so mentally fried lately that the little bit of spare time I do have, I'm not up for something that requires as much thought as posting does.

Have a nice week and a half, and I'll see you guys back here soon. laugh

• 2 weeks later...

Okay folks.. as of tomorrow officially I should be back. I think I'll have some free time this afternoon before I need to start getting ready for my cousin's wedding, so I'll attempt to do a couple posts later tonight (starting with Cyberpunk, sorry I couldn't do it last night Daven).

Warning: It might take me a couple days to get caught up, cause I don't have a real day off with nothing to do till Monday.

Archived