Munchkin at Target

RPG Post

indexPortrait.jpgMunchkin at Target

Having played Munchkin for the first time the other day, I liked it enough to buy a set for myself. My family played it and enjoyed it also, so I thought, maybe I'll pick up a set of the original game--we played Super Munchkin. Now it is so much easier to pick it up. Target stores in some areas are carrying special editions of Munchkin. Press release and list of stores here. The sets will include some bonus material and a special 6 sided and retails for 24.99 so if you don't own it, and are thinking of getting a set, support Steve Jackson games in their bid for mainstream acceptance.

Sweet... now I just have to find the Star Munchkin somewhere so I can have an elven/feline super-cleric/trader with the Bananafanafofaser-Bobaser-Dazer-Laser-Maser-Raser-Shmaser in one hand, and the vorpal sword in the other while carrying a tail-gun!

Edit: I went out and bought it last night. This is very worth it, it has a pair of Munchkin d6 and it also has the Munchkin Reloaded expansion pack which includes 'High' and 'Dark' race modifiers and 'Master' class modifier. Plus it has the bookmark which, like the shirts and the $4.99 iphone/android app, actually gives you an edge in the game. Pretty cool.

Archived