World of Darkness: The Darkness of Space - New Game: The Darkness of Space

LydaLynn

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woo hoo - a name! As for landing pad - it's just off page outside the Main Concourse for large ships - with ground transport to get stuff back and forth from there. Smaller shuttles from orbiting ships actually land in the Main Concourse [the domes really are huge] and when I get the insides drawn out they will be delineated.

Originally Posted By: LydaLynn
Then I will wait until Monday to advance to the next day. I was going to move on, but I'll give you time to get back.

Everyone should be prepared to move on by then.

. . . though, of course . . . that doesn't mean things won't start happening today . . . just . . . be aware and keep an eye on the thread . . . firedevil

Then I will wait until Monday to advance to the next day. I was going to move on, but I'll give you time to get back.

Everyone should be prepared to move on by then.

. . . though, of course . . . that doesn't mean things won't start happening today . . . just . . . be aware and keep an eye on the thread . . . firedevil

I might be up in time to join in smile

Actually - the energy used to communicate at that distance would have caused a ripple in the energy of the station - any Mage with Prime can roll Perception + Awareness to have noticed the huge ripple of energy.

Most of the rolls so far were made in the chat.

If you want to make a roll for this in chat, I'll witness it for you, presuming that you are a mage with dots in Prime. Then just copy paste that result, generally in a spoiler.

I'm willing to trust the other players, but then again I'm not the gm, and therefore not the one who needs to be paranoid about cheating. I'd rather use my own dice, but I understand why she can't just let us do so.

I trust you all - but to keep things fair - you need to either use the chat roller when someone from the game is there to witness or invisible castle. If for some reason neither can work - you can put your dice pool in the spoiler and I'll roll for you.

To use spoiler tags, you need to put the word spoiler at the beginning and /spoiler at the end of what you want hidden. These two words need to be in square brackets, which disappear when paired or I could show you better. These ][

Click to reveal..
Like this

Use the quote button and you will see the html tags I used in the quoted text.

The main two points for this is to allow the ST to direct messages at particular players(such as what they see from a spot check) or to hide any game mechanics so they don't interrupt the flow of the story we are making as much.

Anytime you want to show code like that, you can use the code function.

Code:

Code's also handy for creating tables with tabbing. Usually, the BBC code doesn't read tabs and just smushes them together. Here you can tab all over the place. :D

Also, clicking Quick Quote at the bottom of someone's post will allow you to see the code they used to get an effect.

Took me a little bit to notice that the threads had been moved. Fortunately, it seems nobody else has noticed either, so I didn't miss anything.

Edit:

Suddenly, the page is much wider, making me have to scroll back and forth. Is this a setting on my computer that I can fix, or something that went screwy with the thread when it got moved?

I'm going to wait until Sunday to post in thread - I've got to work tomorrow morning and tomorrow evening . . .

To Any/Everyone in the Atlanta Area - I will be running a TT game at the Lawrenceville Galactic Quest tomorrow starting around 4pm. I welcome anyone who would like to join us.

Archived