Aberrant: 200X - Seven Days [Mature]

Jael Carver

"They're not?" Sunshine grinned back, flustered but still game for banter. Jael poked him in the chest.

"No. They're not. Your kisses are cheating."

"Well, the way you wriggle? That's really cheating." Sunshine put his hands up into the elementary guard position she'd showed him last night.

"Your smile is cheating." Jael retorted with a grin, circling him with her own guard up. Sunshine narrowed his blue eyes and essayed a few punches at her, Jael noting with approval that he'd absorbed the lesson from last night well enough as she idly blocked them.

Free from prying eyes and interference, the two novas sparred, pausing every now and then for Jael to show Sunshine a refinement or a new technique, or to correct him when he made mistakes - which was quite often. Sunshine didn't really have much in the way of fighting instincts, which wasn't surprising. What he did have was quickness of mind and body, and a willingness to learn, but he was no elite, or even an XWF fighter. There was a certain edge they possessed that he lacked.

They moved from strikes into throws and grapples, Jael getting Sunshine to come at her as the attacker, demonstrating a takedown that would knock the wind out of and bruise a human attacker but left her glowing sparring partner laughing like a kid that had just gone through a roller-coaster as he lay on the rocky ground. She decided to spend a few minutes explaining how relatively fragile baselines could be, and how they would be likely to take such a fall, which sobered Sunshine up a little as he nodded.

"They don't let me play soccer or hockey at school." he said somberly, looking off into the sky. "Or any sports where I might hurt someone. Even though I'm not super-strong like Jase, I'm still stronger than most baselines. And much tougher. Doctor Jia explained it to me before I started there - a bump that might knock a human kid down wouldn't bother me." He sighed, a look of resigned acceptance on his face. "And of course, I'm not allowed to compete in the real competitions, like track and field and stuff. Not even the chess club tournaments. It wouldn't be fair, they told me."

"They're right, you know." Jael told him with a small smile. "You could run a professional baseline athlete into the ground, Sunshine. You shouldn't be so down that they won't let you compete, though it does suck a bit." Sunshine brightened, smiling a little at her.

"Jason said that being a nova ruined his dreams of being a big hockey star. At least I didn't have any dreams like that." he said philosophically. "I still help with training and stuff, and the headmaster of the school said that I'd make a great mascot for our teams, just showing up to cheer them on. I wish..." he shrugged again.

"Does it bother you, really?" Jael asked him quietly.

"Not really." Sunshine admitted. "It's not really that. It's a dozen little things and that. No-one's surprised when I do well. The teachers ask me privately to let the other kids answer questions in class. Everyone's really careful around me, like I'll go boom or something. And at the Facility they're always asking me if I feel any different, always having the psychiatrist talk to me every two weeks, always trying to run more tests without telling me what's going on. I got Jason to back me up and said no more tests unless they tell me why, and they backed off. But it still bothers me. I don't go there to practice my powers anymore - I come here instead. I don't like all the reminders 'be careful Alex' and 'learn to walk before you run, Alex' from the trainer there." He sat down on a rock, glowering a little. "I'm not a baby. And I can walk, run and fly better than he can." He looked up at Jael and grinned sheepishly.

"I'm complaining. Jason says I sound like a proper teenager when I start doing that." he said, cerulean and gold dancing in his eyes.

“The other side isn’t much better,” Jael said softly. “At school, it’s expected that I’m just going to know everything. People look at me oddly when I say I need to study for a test. It’s like just because I’m a nova, I’m supposed to be super-smart. So it goes both ways, hon.”

Reaching out, she lightly touched his hair. Before the contact would have seemed merely caring; now there was something more to it now as she ran her fingers through his hair. “It’s hard on us to watch you grow so fast,” Jael told him. “I know I wasn’t ready for the moment you talked to me like an adult, demanding that I accept your judgment in a delicate manner rather forcing my own on you. Just a few months ago, you were like a child. Most children take eighteen years to grow, not months. I guess we weren’t ready for you to be old enough.”

Jael took his hand and tugged him over to a convenient rock to have a seat next to her. “I had a hard time putting you into a no-touch box in my head, to remember to treat you as appropriate.”

“Like a baby,” Sunshine said and Jael had a hard time determining his tone.

“Now I need to reverse that. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve wanted to do these things to you for a long time,” Jael explained. Her fingers played with his, happy to just touch him, even non-sexually. “I couldn’t, because I didn’t want to hurt you. I didn’t want to expose you to things that would scar you. Lots of people have neurosis from their childhood, shame we inherit from our parents. We grow up and find out that some of those were banned when we were kids, but things like being naked in front of another person is alright, in circumstances. However, guys still shouldn’t get hard in front of a girl in public because it’s rude which is retarded. First, hard-ons are great. Second, it’s just a natural function and Jason was right to teach you as she did. Anyway, we learn that context is the most important thing.

“That’s what I’ve been rambling about,” Jael said, looking sheepish for a moment. “All of that was a really long way to say that we protected you like a child because you didn’t understand context. Now that you do, it’s hard to remember that you get it and it’s alright to let you be an adult. You just did it so fast that we’re all trying to catch up to you. Nothing wrong in that; just… how it is.”

The blonde nova leaned over and put her head on his shoulder. “I’m glad that you’ve caught up,” she added softly. Her grin became mischievous as she admitted, “Otherwise, this was going to be a long cockless week, and I’m not sure that’s healthy for anyone.”

He blushed bright red at that, then started laughing, folding an arm around Jael's shoulders. It was a bright, happy laugh containing just enough mischief to be engaging as he hugged her, still blushing.

"Do you mean that it would be a long week without cock, or that it would be a week without a long cock?" he asked, trying to deadpan and failing miserably, his dark blush refreshing itself at his own words.

"Yes." Jael grinned back.

"Well, you might be right. It doesn't sound healthy." he said in mock seriousness, the flush having reached the tip of an ear that poked from his hair. Jael brushed her fingertips over his hand, then moved her hand to his chest, enjoying the warmth and the thump of his heart, loving the way he smiled at her from under that golden mane of hair.

"It's not." she murmured in reply, watching the slight indecision in his eyes as he looked at her lips, then her face. It didn't last long - his face began to drift closer to hers. Jael watched him for a moment, smiling, then gently placed a finger on his chin, arresting his progress. "Lesson One: Always go to kiss 'em like you mean it." She waited for just long enough for the faint curious confusion to enter his gaze, then planted a heated, passionate kiss on his perfect lips.

The kiss lasted awhile, Sunshine's arms going around her waist and holding her close. His warm aura played over her face as they smooched, her apt pupil learning these lessons more enthusiastically than the fighting exercises. The sweetly languorous dance of lips and tongues broke as before when Jael needed air, both novas flushed and bright-eyed.

“I so enjoy this,” Jael murmured breathlessly. She leaned against his chest, enjoying the warmth and solidarity of his body. She itched to pull the clothing off of him and touch his bare skin. The blonde nova settled for running her hands over his arms, her fingers easing up under his sleeve. “You’re such a bad influence on me.”

“Me?” Sunshine said with a laugh. “You’re the experienced one, the one who is going to teach me about sex.”

“I probably shouldn’t tell you this, but I seem to have a hard time telling you ‘no’.” Jael was smiling as she admitted this; honestly, she was sure he’d already guessed it. It wasn’t like she’d really denied him anything ever. “You’re my Sunshine.”

He’s my Sunshine. He’ll always be my Sunshine.

“And you’re my Jael.”

And I’ll always be his.

“So.” She smiled up at him, her blue eyes still sparkling. “What do you want to do now?”

“Um...” Sunshine was thoughtful. “I could show you my stuff? With my powers, I mean, not... Oh, you know.”

“Oh, hot stuff, I felt your power this morning,” Jael said, her smile turning wicked. Her hands slipped down to his waist, her fingers slipping into his waistband. “But if you want to show me how you can slag a rock, I’m game.”

Sunshine's eyes shot open wider at the feel of Jael's slender fingers slipping below his beltline, and the mischievous girl could feel his whole body stiffen - a physical 'whoa!' at the feel of her touch on his sensitised skin.

"Ah- Sure." he coughed, torn between grinning like a fool and squirming under her touch. It was almost tickling. Almost. He hesitated a moment, clearly trying to figure out whether he wanted to move, and break the delightful contact, or whether it was possible to show off a little whilst still sitting here with Jael snuggled up to him and her touch causing thrills of lightning to flicker through his body. Deciding on the latter, he kept his arms around Jael and re-attuned her signature to his. From what he knew of her, she would appreciate having a front row seat for this.

Sunshine's aura flared slightly, shimmering motes of light swirling into being around both him and Jael as the dull granite rock-faces of the quarry became lit-up as though by a tropical sun. Small glimmers of light sparkled as elements of the granite caught and threw them back as a flare of golden light surged outwards, the solar godling expanding and intensifying the force of his aura many times over. If Jael had not been sharing Sunshine's immunity to his own gifts, she would have been blinded as the bright Spring day in Vancouver became more like a bright Spring day on Mercury. There were no shadows, anywhere, and in the golden-white light she clearly saw the shimmer as the rocky floor of the quarry began to heat up, the temperature jumping massively. The heat beyond the safety of Sunshine's quantum signature must be stifling, the light blinding, but here next to him there was simply an awareness of the effect without feeling it herself. Excitement and mischief in her eyes, she snuggled closer yet as piles of dy leaves and other detritus began to smolder, the edges blackening slowly.

"Don't jump away." Sunshine warned Jael, somewhat unnecessary as it might be. He really didn't want her breaking contact for this next bit. "This is something special I've been working on." His eyes flared incandescent white.

The sound that came to mind later, when Jael thought back on this moment, was *FWOOSH*.

Golden-white fire sprang into being in Sunshine's aura and in an eyeblink expanded to fill the quarry as he flexed his node to surge quantum through his body. Granite melted, weaker substances were simply vaporised as the air around the two novas became a tiny outpost of the Sun, seething flames roaring around them as the air caught fire.

Jael stiffened instinctively as fire raged around them. For a second, the urge to flee was nearly overwhelming; it was hard for a creature like Jael to not listen to her instincts, particularly when they were screaming so loudly. She huddled closer to Sunshine, providing his first lesson on why guys take their dates to horror movies.

But she didn’t close her eyes. She was sure enough of her Sunshine that she was able to watch instead of flinching away. So the full, wicked beauty of his fire was clear to her as she stared at the whipping flames. Her fingers, which had knotted around his waistband, slowly relaxed as the seconds passed and she was unscathed. Wonder replaced wariness as seconds passed without searing pain.

Sunshine watched her face as her expression changed. He’d thought about releasing the flames at her initial alarm, but had let it go another moment. He was rewarded by the slow smile that spread over her face. “Beautiful!” she shouted over the roar of the inferno, her eyes shining from the delicious danger of it as much as the splendor of his powers.

Slowly, the miniature sun died, leaving behind a whole new layer of slag and soot over the quarry. The two novas studied the carnage; only the spot where their quantum had shielded the rock remained untouched. The rest of the area was a geologist’s worst nightmare, given form. Jael still had the tips of her fingers resting just inside his pants. “That was incredible,” she said softly, looking up at him. “I’m almost jealous that I can’t do something as flashy.”

“I like your claws,” Sunshine said, smiling.

“Yeah, they are cool,” the blonde replied, that wicked grin returning as she got an idea. “And fun. I’ll show you how, later.” The way she said fun probably gave it all away, but Sunshine still grinned like she’d made the greatest suggestion ever. Her fingers twitched against his skin a little, making Sunshine gulp again. “And of course, when we do the paintball, your powers will allow me to spank you.” Her fingers wiggled around to the back of his pants and slipped in a little lower. “Don’t worry, we’ll both enjoy it.”

"We will?" Sunshine asked with a smile. "Why, do we get to take turns with the spanking?" Around them, the air was still hazy with heat shimmer and alive with the plinking sounds of cooling rock.

"Maybe." Jael laughed. "But lets not get ahead of ourselves." Sunshine looked at her bright-eyed, smiling face, still flushed from the excitement of being in the eye of a firestorm, and impulsively kissed her again, a sweetly passionate embrace that made both novas feel breathless, even the one that didn't need to breathe.

"Ready to go?" Jael asked, her hand still possessively tucked into Sunshine's waistband. He smiled at her.

"A moment more." He bent down to the glassy, still cooling molten rock at their feet and pressed one palm against the superheated surface. Quantum flowed, firefly motes of golden flame once more dancing in his aura as he drew the heat from the rock he touched, pulling the energy into the trillions of tiny fusion reactors/capacitors that were his cells and redistributing it. Then his hand tightened, a loud cracking noise filling the air as fingers suddenly strong enough to rend steel sank into the ground and pulled out a lump of newly-forged obsidian, it's black glassy surface angular and sharp-edged.

"I have a use for this." he told the blonde girl with a mysterious, playful smile. Holding it in one hand and wrapping his free arm around Jael, Sunshine lifted off into the air above the crater and drifted towards the general direction of Vancouver.

"I was thinking we could have lunch somewhere and kill some time before the paintball, if you like?" he told her with a happy smile. "Maybe hang around and shop in Vancouver. It's pretty cool there - of course, it's the only big city I've been to."

“Sounds like a plan to me,” Jael said with a grin. “I could eat a small cow.” She’d never been shy about how much she had to consume, unlike some female novas. She joked about it mostly because it was funny to watch people react to social conventions, even in the nova age. Then there was her Sunshine, who took her literally.

“Steak or burgers, then?” he asked. He turned to face her in the air, pulling her closer. “Jason’s taken me to both in Vancouver.”

Jael wound her arms and legs around him again. “I’m good for either,” she said, smiling. “Oh, I know – surprise me.”

Splitz Grill turned out to be the sun godling’s choice. He ordered a bison burger; Jael had a chicken burger, an order of breaded chicken fingers and finished with a jumbo hot dog. The latter was just too perfect; Jael picked it up carefully and began to eat it slowly. Each time her lips slid around it, she made a soft noise of pleasure. It took Sunshine a moment to notice her little show and he innocently remarked, “You like that hot dog?” Then he caught what she was doing and blushed brightly.

“Yeah,” Jael told him, smiling her most sinful smirk, “but I really want to get my lips around something else hot.” The look on his face made her wish they weren’t going to play paintball next. But she’d set the ground rules for today and what kind of example would she be setting if she just dragged him back to Jason’s apartment to ravish him?

Not a good one, damn it all to hell.

The last bit of hotdog disappeared between her pink lips, followed by a quick flick of her tongue to catch some errant ketchup. “Alright, let’s get covered in paint,” she announced, standing up.

“Not the fun kind,” Sunshine said, even as he flushed.

“Look at the dirty mind on you,” Jael cooed, taking his arm. “Next thing, you’ll be eating a taco just so and getting me all flustered.” She had to laugh at the flush that bloomed again, resting her head on his shoulder for just a moment.

The paintball arena was one of the biggest in the northwest, a place where even a nova could get a workout. Or so their brochure claimed. Jael was eager to test this place for herself. She waited impatiently as gear was issued to them and a pimply teenager stammered through a safety instruction. “Did he really have to tell us all that?” Sunshine asked after they were away from the young man.

“Yes, legally,” Jael assured him. “Otherwise, someone would try to sue them.” Seeing the questions that were coming, she put a hand on his arm and said, “Ask someone else, babe. We have better things to do than discuss law suits.” She leaned in close to his ear. “We have spankings to get to.”

"Right." Sunshine grinned back, pulling the goggles down over his eyes and readying his gun. He paused as a thought occured to him. "Wait, powers or no powers?"

"Flying only." Jael said with a smile. "Leaving the boundary of the arena or going above the netting is a forfeit." The arena was large, containing a mixture of indoor and outdoor terrain, and had fifty-foot high netting around the boundary to permit aerial duels by novas capable of flight. She pulled her goggles into place and checked her own weapon. "You enter the north way, I'll enter the south. And I am so gonna spank you." she said with a grin.

"Says you. Just you remember that when I hand your ass to you." Sunshine spun the unwieldy mock-firearm in his hand, making it look easy. "I've not spent hours playing Jase at Call of Duty 7 for nothing." He grinned and trotted off to the north-most entrance. Jael watched the jeans-clad ass for a moment, torn between ogling and the impish desire to decorate the right cheek with a paint splotch. Instead she smiled and headed for her entrance.

The buzzer had sounded a few minutes past, signifying that the session had started, and Sunshine was moving in a crouching run through the undergrowth in the outdoor part of the zone. He wasn't bothering overmuch with stealth - it was pointless outdoors at any rate, due to his glow - instead making for the concrete block maze of rooms and stairwells that comprised the indoor-terrain part of the course.

There was a puff of compressed air, followed by the *splat* of the paintball hitting his butt, and Sunshine yelped from surprise rather than pain and spun, his gun levelled. He couldn't see where the attack had come from, saw no sign of the lovely blonde nova stalking him. He narrowed preternaturally sharp blue eyes and scanned the surrounding trees and bushes...

*Splat*

Another paintball hit him in the butt, this time on the other cheek, and again the glowing nova spun, this time catching movement from the corner of his eye and firing from reflex. Jael, moving with uncanny speed and silence, felt the ball whirr past her head and ducked the three shots that followed it, all of which would have scored on her if she hadn't flung herself headlong into a graceful roll. When she came up again and looked around quickly, Sunshine was nowhere to be seen.

Jael's eyes narrowed, her blood up with the enjoyment of this mock-hunt. There was no way Sunshine was this stealthy. He had grace and lightness of foot, but her glowing Adonis would have to be behind a thick wall not to be noticed, which meant- She dived to the side and came up running as a barrage of paintballs splattered the ground around her - from above. She sprinted flat out, weaving from side to side through the trees, laughing loudly as Sunshine tried in vain to hit her, coming close enough through sheer hand-eye coordination that she had to work to stay ahead.

Sunshine gave up spray and pray tactics and held his next shot, sighting down the barrel of his gun and watching Jael's yellow hair flying out behind her as she ran, fleet as a deer, through the brush towards the cover of a ridge. His lips curved in a smile as he waited... waited... then pulled the trigger.

Jael had just about reached the ridge when she felt the *splat* of Sunshine's paintball hit her between the shoulder blades. With a shriek of laughter she dived over the ridge and turned, flattening against the rise in the ground and returning fire at the glowing shape that had now dropped behind a tree and crouched there. Compressed air puffed and paint splattered over the area as the two novas sniped away at each other, cat-calling and laughing at every hit, miss and near-miss.

At one point Sunshine realised that no shots had come from Jael's position for a minute or two. Three more splatters of paint decorating his white t-shirt from the firefight, he held fire and waited, peering cautiously around in case the stealthy girl was sneaking up on him again. There was no sign, and seeing as invisibility wasn't allowed, that meant she had to have slipped away along the ridge somewhere. Very carefully, he slid along the treeline towards the buildings once more, this time making it safely into the constructed maze.

His glow flickering along the concrete walls and illuminating more than the dim strip-lights did, Sunshine moved through the corridors and rooms. Jael was around here somewhere, he could feel it. A hunch, perhaps wrong, but he believed it. She could easily have slipped around and come into the building through another-

The barrel of a paintball gun tapped the back of his head and Sunshine froze for a moment, before chuckling and raising his hands, not turning around.

"Okay, that was brilliant. I could have sworn you weren't behind me when I looked just now." he said, hearing a throaty chuckle echoing his. He turned around slowly, his gun pointed at the ceiling.

Jael was dangling by her knees from a ledge he had passed under, the wily girl having simply waited for him to enter the room before hanging down behind him. Her smiling face hung before him upside down, the blonde hair swinging beneath it as she kept her gun leveled on his chest.

"That is awesome." Sunshine said with a laugh, his smile radiant as he looked at her admiringly.

“Thank you.” Those were two words that Jael rarely spoke. She studied his beautiful face, feeling an ease in her chest that had nothing to do with his praise – well, maybe a little with his praise. “Come here, you,” she murmured, reaching out and catching the front of his splattered shirt. Sunshine grinned and stepped forward, but when his hands started to come down, she poked him in the chest. “Nuh-uh, keep your hands were I can see them,” Jael playfully ordered.

“Don’t trust me?” Sunshine asked, still smiling.

“Maybe the sight of you as my prisoner gets me hot,” Jael purred. Before Sunshine could reply to that, Jael kissed him. It was a little awkward with her being upside down, but they managed a sweet, passionate kiss. “The movies make that look easy,” Jael sighed, rolling over the ledge and landing on the ground lightly.

“Can I put my hands down?” Sunshine was watching her, those glorious blue eyes making her shiver a little.

“Not just yet,” the blonde woman told him, slinging her gun and tugging at Sunshine’s shirt again. He stepped forward, their bodies pressing together and creating new patterns in the paint. Their lips met for another kiss, this one longer than the last, but just as steamy. When they broke for air, Sunshine’s arms were around her, their guns clattering together.

“I forgot to keep my hands up,” Sunshine confessed before kissing her at the corner of her mouth.

“I do not mind,” Jael told him with a grin. She nipped his lower lip gently, smiling at the look on his face. A buzzer rang out over the field. “Time’s up,” Jael noted. She felt her heartrate pick up a little as she took his hand and said, “We should go back to Jason’s and clean up. Decide dinner and what we’re doing this evening.”

She knew what she wanted to do this evening, but that ball was in Sunshine’s court.

"You go ahead and shower first." Sunshine suggested as they touched down on the balcony and let themselves into the Whistler penthouse. "I'll order some food. Jason's got most of the nova-serving fast food places in Whistler bookmarked, and we can raid her OpNetFlix account." He clicked the OpNet on and started scrolling through the browser interface. Jael smiled at him as he glanced over and asked "What would you like?"

You and a tub of ice cream. she resisted the urge to say, picturing melty chocolate-chip-cookie-dough goodness as she studied him. Even covered in paint and doing something so mundane as surfing the OpNet he was stunning. She stepped over and pressed herself against him in a hug, leaning up to give him a hot, lingering kiss.

"Something spicy." she said with a grin. "And horror movies." She slid her hands down his back and slightly into his waistband, a naughty grin on her lips as she whispered "But you're going to regret not asking me if I want some help scrubbing down." She slipped away, enjoying the wide-eyed look of consternation on his face.

"I could-" he started to protest, but Jael just laughed.

"I'm teasing. This time." she said with a merry smile. "You get the food and movies lined up, and then it's your turn to get clean." She headed for the door, conscious of his eyes following her. For some reason, a reason she wasn't going to look at closely, it felt different to being ogled by other men. Better, somehow. She smiled over her shoulder at him as she exited the lounge.

Sunshine blew out a breath, grinning slightly, and turned back to the huge monitor. "Spicy." he murmured to himself as he selected a Thai place and placed an order for Jase and Dani's usual favorites, plus a couple of things he hadn't tried before. "And horror movies..." he brought up OpNetFlix and scrolled through the horror section. He didn't really know much about horror movies other than people seemed to watch them an awful lot. From the enthusiastic verbal reviews he'd heard at school, they mainly seemed to be about decapitation, gallons of blood, and innocent people getting massacred to no real plot. That hadn't exactly been a ringing endorsement. But Jael liked them, so he would try them. It was that simple. If he didn't like them, then he wouldn't watch them again.

He settled on a movie called 'Dog Soldiers 2100', which was a 2010 nova-remake of a 2002 movie about werewolves. That at least promised to be interesting - mythological monsters and such were fun reading. It starred Indira 'Rakshasa' Shasti and some other Mumbai rising stars known for their shapeshifting talents. For a follow-up he went with 'Drag Me To Hell', figuring that it looked interesting from the synopsis. The whole while he listened to the sound of water running from the direction of the bathroom and tried not to think about how it sounded as though someone had left the door open. He could probably go in... Jael would be expecting it...

Except she might not. Or she might be teasing him some more. Unaccustomed to hesitancy, and definitely nervous, Sunshine wandered around the kitchen waiting for the food to arrive.

"Okay, all done!" Jael called out as she quit the bathroom and went to her bedroom to get dressed. Sunshine darted into the shower and quickly scrubbed down, noting that Jael had used his shower gel, probably deliberately. He stared at the plastic bottle for a few moments, lost in thought, before finishing up, towelling dry and slipping down the hall to his own room to get dressed.

The food arrived, and before long the two golden-haired novas were ensconced on the large plush sofa, eating enough Thai food for four people and watching incredibly realistic furry killing machines tear into some baseline troops led by an elite who were on maneuvers in Eastern Europe. As adaptations went, it wasn't bad. Sunshine jumped and started at the first few scares before settling down and enjoying the ride, now and then exchanging grins with the girl beside him.

The couch was comfy but Jael appreciated the firm arm and shoulder she was leaning against more. Like the rest of Sunshine, it was perfect – male without being too hard or uncomfortable. It was a good shoulder to lean on and Jael was enjoying it. Her bare arm below the sleeve brushed on his arm with a touch like electricity, making her hyper-aware of his skin.

Normally, being this close to Sunshine without jumping him would have been intolerable with the day he’d spent ramping up her nerves. He liked kissing, that was for sure. And he was good at it, picking it up as quickly as he did anything else. His lips were perfect, of course, firm yet soft, utterly kissable. Jael had no doubt that his skin would taste just as good – something like licking the ideal summer day. She couldn’t wait to get to that part-

With a slight frown of irritation, Jael pulled her mind back to the movie and away from the taste of her friend and, hopefully soon, lover. As Sunshine grinned at her, eager to share a scare with her, she smoothed it away and returned the expression – though she didn’t know that her smile had that wicked turn to it again.

She should be able to sit next to him and watch a couple of movies without an issue. He was her friend and she had withheld sexing him up to this point, hadn’t she? That was an accomplishment for someone with her control issues. That was why she’d masturbated in the shower, muffling her cries against her hand. He’d wound her all up and she’d know that cuddling with him on the couch would only make her crazier. It had taken the edge off, right up until she dropped the empty plate on the coffee table and he lifted an arm, allowing her to snuggle up against him. He had a nice chest and side-chest too, she noted.

It took a few adjustments to get comfortable, and Sunshine wound up with his hand on her hip. The warm weight through her jeans was suddenly the single most distracting thing in the world; far more interesting than any movie. Jael swallowed a few times, debating whether she should ask him to move it, move it herself or leave it. Honesty, the last option was getting the largest vote, but it was really distracting.

Without thought, her hand came to rest on his leg. Her palm was on the denim of his shorts, but her fingers brushed bare flesh. Sunshine jumped a little and Jael murmured, “Sorry” as she removed the hand.

“It’s fine,” Sunshine assured her. “I just wasn’t expecting that.”

They went back to watching the movie, Jael with her attention still very much split. She shifted a little, making Sunshine’s hand move on her hip a little. “You ok?” he asked, looking down at her.

“Uh huh,” she said. “Just moving a bit.” She paused, her head tilting up to his. “You ok?”

“Yeah.” The movie was ignored as they locked gazes. “You can put your hand back. If you want.”

He’s nervous. He’s such a darling. “Alright,” Jael said, turning back to the movie as her hand came to rest on his leg again. His leg tensed under her hand and she heard a whisper of sound from him. Unable to hide a sly smile, she eased that hand sideways toward his inner leg. His swallow was audible. Pretending to be absorbed in the movie, she gave him a slight squeeze at the next scare, her pinky sliding up under the edge of his shorts. Amused by her game, Jael waited to see what his response would be to her ‘innocent’ touches.

The movie was becoming harder to focus on, even allowing for the posthuman brain doing the focusing. Jael's hip seemed to fit perfectly into his hand as she snuggled under one arm, the scent of her clean hair in his nostrils. Her body felt warm and soft against him, but the way she pushed her hip into his palm gently nestling was distracting, to say the least. And the way she smiled at him, warm and mischievous, made his chest tighten. She smelled of his bodywash. He knew now why she'd used it - the scent combined were interesting, somehow. It was as though she was wearing his smell over her own. He wasn't sure what to make of that.

And then there was the hand on his leg, slipping a little higher and teasing the skin of his inner leg with one stroking finger. Sunshine shifted a little where he sat, acutely aware of his young body's immediate and predictable reaction to a beautiful woman touching him so comfortably and intimately. Jael looked up at him as he moved, her gaze and smile knowing.

"Comfortable?" she asked him, her finger moving slightly where it rested, teasing the hem of his shorts. Sunshine could only nod, his golden tanned features darkened with a slight blush.

"Yes. Just moving a bit." he echoed her words lightly, shifting a little again. As he did so his hand rode a little higher on Jael's hip, fingers as warm as a tropical afternoon brushing the bare skin of her waist just under her shirt. Jael kept still against him, enjoying the contact while Sunshine pretended to watch the movie, feeling Jael's taut skin under his touch and her fingertips sliding back and forth in little lines along his leg. He felt a sudden intense dislike for his shorts - his arousal was almost uncomfortable now in this sitting position. How did other guys deal with this? Somehow he'd neglected to ask Jason about the most acceptable way to adjust oneself whilst cuddling on a couch. He tried to distract himself with the movie, which was hard, mainly because he felt his abdomen tightening fractionally with each little movement of Jael's fingers. The suspicion dawned on him, after a glance at the enigmatic smile on the blonde nova's face, that maybe she knew what she was doing to him.

With deliberate casualness, Sunshine started to lightly move his own fingertip, drawing little circles on the bare skin of Jael's waist, his palm moving in tiny rhythmic motions against her denim clad hip. As he did so he glanced at her out of the corner of his eye, wondering whether she would react.

The beauty’s lips parted, but Jael had been playing these games longer than Sunshine. Even as a flush of arousal bloomed up her fair cheeks, her eyes remained on the screen. More of her fingers began their adroit stroking and teasing, turning his leg into a fiery center of sensation. Jael was very cognizant of Sunshine’s ‘problem’; her experiences in the field of ‘sleeping with lots of men’ left her well-acquainted with the physics of erections and clothing. The shorts were passing from the ‘actively disliked’ column to ‘truly hated’ when Jael said, “I want to switch.”

“Uh?” Sunshine managed, his prodigious brain caught by the triple attack of her fingers, his growing discomfort and the attempt to remain focused on the movie. Jael grinned as she mused that his flustered incapacity to form complete sentences was adorable.

Jael hopped to her feet, that smile still on her face. Sunshine was happy to stand; Jael had to guess it took some pressure off. “Now, lay down on the couch. On your back.”

“Where will you sit?” Sunshine asked, even as he started to lower himself back down.

His trust in her was always a slight surprise to Jael, even after all this time. He didn’t know what she’d planned, but he was doing as she asked away. It was odd for her to sense that from another, and also really hot. Jael had never thought of trust as a turn on before, but there was definitely something appealing about it. She should examine that – later, of course.

“I wasn’t going to sit,” she told him, slipping onto the couch after him. She started amid his legs, crawling up into place, one leg and arm slipping between his side and the cushions. She tucked one hand on top of his chest and pressed her leg over his stomach. Her weight rested lightly on him, her head on his chest. There was no way this would help distract from or diminish his erection; it pressed boldly into them both as they lay tangled together. “Better?” she asked, turning her head to peer up at him.

“Yes,” Sunshine told her with a grin, then moved to kiss her.

Jael coyly stopped him with a finger on his chin. “You’re going to miss the movie,” she said softly, but there was a challenge in her eyes. She wanted to see if he’d go back to the movie or take what she could feel he wanted.

For a long moment Sunshine hesitated, the expression in his blue eyes pensive as he tried to decipher the correct course to take. Jael had said this morning that she would be the one setting the pace of things, but then, she had just draped herself over him, pressing her body against his. Jael's gaze was patiently challenging him, he could see that clearly. Making up his mind, he gently took hold of her hand and moved it out of the way, planting a small kiss on the tip of her finger.

"It's OpNetFlix." he said with a casualness he didn't feel as his heart hammered in his chest, his face drawing nearer to hers. "I can always watch it later." He brushed sun-warm fingertips across her cheek and smiled, then kissed her.

He felt Jael respond to the kiss ardently, her hand gripping his shirt as his own free hand ran down to her waist. He tasted her lips slowly with his own, moving to nuzzle at and kiss her throat, jawline or hair when she took breaks to catch her breath. Jael's hand left his chest and slid up and around the back of his head, holding him to her whilst his own palm settled on her ass, the arm he had around her tightening as he felt his head start to spin. He half-turned on the couch, facing her more fully and instinctively pulling her body as close to his as possible. His clothes seemed to be a hindrance - he wanted out of them in the worst way, but he couldn't form the coherent thought as he felt the softness of the form pressed against him. His glow brightened, the lazy swirl of golden haze speeding up a little with his mounting excitement.

Jael couldn’t glow, but there was a shine to her eyes as Sunshine trapped her between his young body and the back of the couch. She met his kisses with enthusiasm, shivering when he kissed her neck just so, or softly sighing as he trailed warm lips over her jaw. She was also the first to shift below his neck, pressing her lips to his sun-kissed chest. Sunshine returned the favor when he got a chance, leaving a wet trail of warmth over her clavicle.

Jael hooked one leg over his hips, drawing him closer. The position, almost scissored between her legs, drove the young man to higher levels of excitement, even with clothing in the way. He understood why this felt good on an intellectual level, but he felt the power of his instincts as his body told him this was good.

Jael was having trouble remembering that this was a lesson for Sunshine. Only his uncertain, initial fumbles reminded her that he was new to all of this. Her own body now ached for more, his innocent touches and kisses driving her crazy. Even with what they were doing, it was like sexing up an angel – something that Jael had no issues with. In fact, his innocence was as much a turn on as his golden beauty. He was fresh, untouched – hers alone.

Except that one kiss.

Jael shoved that deep into her mind, banishing it with the knowledge that Lucille or Lily or whatever her name was didn’t get this far: didn’t get to press herself against him with abandon until all that she could feel or sense was him and the world spun around them.

Taking him by the wrist, Jael moved his hand to her breast. Even through the bra and shirt, the peak of her nipple was clear through the clothing. Startled by the change, Sunshine looked at her, her golden hair spread over the couch and her kiss-swollen lips smiling at him. The blonde nova shifted his hand where she wanted it and gently urged him to close his fingers. As he tentatively closed around that tip, Jael murmured, “Yes.” Her face moved forward again, her teeth finding his throat and lightly nipping, leaving him to explore further on his own.

Senses reeling from what Jael's lips and teeth were doing to his throat, not to mention what the rest of her was doing to the rest of him, like a million young men in a million similar situation before him Sunshine devoted his attention to what was at hand. Experimentally he squeezed a little, hearing an approving murmur from Jael as she arched her back a little, pressing against his hand. Encouraged, he ran his fingers to-and-fro over the hard bud that was pressing into his palm, paying attention to the sounds the girl in his arms made, the tightening of her fingers around his shoulders, and the way her kisses deepened as she sought his mouth out again.

Fumbling slightly despite his dexterousness, made relatively clumsy by passion and the surging of his sparkling blood around his body, Sunshine dropped his hand down to the bottom edge of Jael's shirt, then slid it up and under, running his fingers and palm up over her stomach and ribs before nudging her bra up. He kissed her again, flicking his tongue against hers as he caressed the gentle swell under his touch with tropically-warm fingers, the contact heating her skin in more ways than one before his slid all the way under her bra, enclosing her breast in the warmth of his hand.

The warmth alone was enough to curl her toes; adding in the gentle kiss and caressing lips, and Jael was lost. Thoughts of the lesson and what she needed to teach Sunshine were long gone, erased by his tentative explorations. She would have been smiling ear to ear had she not been occupying her lips with other activities.

Jael was constrained by the couch back and Sunshine; normally she’d felt more in control but with their relative positions, she felt limited. Had she not been ramped up beyond all control by her golden partner, she would have restrained herself, let him take the lead. Most importantly, she would have moved much more slowly. Thinking wasn’t happening at the moment, and with a soft near-growl, she tried to gain the higher ground. She also tried to retain lip-contact and not pull Sunshine’s hand from under her shirt. With two experienced, dexterous novas who weren’t lost in a haze of rutting delight, this wouldn’t have been hard. But when Jael tried to roll Sunshine under her, he replied by rolling – right off the couch.

Sunshine’s reflexes were normally good enough to catch both of them in mid-air, but he was so addled that all he had time for was a yelp of surprise as he realized that gravity wasn’t their friend anymore. Jael realized that the sensation of falling wasn’t from her head spinning when her side hit the coffee table. They’d pulled it closer so they could use it as a table for their delivery and now she slammed into it, with the predictable result from a nova vs. mere furniture conflict. The near table legs cracked and the top of the table bucked, sending the remnants of their dinner into the air. Some of it hit other places in the living room, but there was a brief rain of food on the couple.

They were lying on their side, staring at one another. Jael broke the silence with a sudden snort of laughter. “I think I have pad thai in my underwear.”

Sunshine noticed that his hand was still under her shirt. He looked around at the Orientally flavored chaos and then back at Jael, his deep blue eyes wide.

"That's not. It's Sum Yun Gai." he deadpanned before starting to laugh himself. Naturally, none of the food had gotten showered into his hair or made a mess of him. Jael wasn't quite so lucky, covered in sauce, noodles, and a stray piece of egg tempura that had landed on her collarbone. "You're a bit of a mess." he said mock-critically, eyeing her as though in disapproval.

"Yeah?" Jael's eyes narrowed, and she scooped up a blob of something and smeared it on his cheek. "So are you, now." she grinned.

"Of course, you realise this means war!" Sunshine locked an arm around her waist and plopped a handful of something sticky down her shirt as Jael shrieked in laughter. Jael squirmed free, grabbing a spoon and flicking prawn tom yam at the laughing young man even as he grabbed a fingerful of something that looked like yellow bean paste and hurled it in her direction. Over the next five minutes, the aromatic redecoration of the lounge was complete as the two novas ducked and bobbed around the ruined table in their epic food fight which only ended when Jael, taking aim with a dumpling, was tackled by Sunshine around the waist, sending both of them sprawling over the couch and tipping that over with them. For a few moments they both giggled helplessly, then smiled at each other.

"You know Jason's going to be majorly pissed, right?" Jael asked as she propped herself up on her elbows, surveying what she could of the mess.

"We'll get the cleaning crew up here." Sunshine said, his arms still wrapped around her for a moment before he untangled himself and stood, helping her up. "They're semi-used to it: cleaning candle-wax off the ceiling and walls. That sort of thing." he shrugged at her inquisitive glance. "Practice."

"So what will you tell them?" Jael grinned as she stepped closer and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. The laughter and the food fight hadn't killed her desire, merely banked it. And Sunshine looked good wearing satay sauce.

"That there's this great Thai place I know - it's a taste explosion." Sunshine said straight-faced. Then he grinned and kissed her lingeringly, his arms going around her waist again. They stayed that way for a minute or two, locked in obvious enjoyment, then Jael broke the kiss to take a breath.

"We should probably clean up a little, though." Sunshine said a little thickly. "I mean, we're both a mess. So... Do you want to go first?" He made no move to let go of Jael, holding her close still as he looked into her eyes, their faces mere inches apart.

“I somehow suspect that you don’t want me to go first,” Jael said softly, making no move either. “I somehow think that perhaps you don’t want to go first either.” Her expression was gently teasing.

“Why do you think that?” Sunshine asked, smiling a little as he caught her mood.

“Well, you haven’t let go of me, which has to happen for one of us to go to the shower,” Jael pointed out, arching an eyebrow. “Or we could clean each other right now, like cats.” Her eyes gleamed with mischief as she licked the line of sauce off his cheek.

“Mmm, delicious,” Sunshine said, leaning down to nibble on a noodle hanging over her shoulder.

Jael grinned before sucking a blob of rice off his chest. “Thankfully I have a nova appetite,” she purred, tugging on the strap of his tank top to access a smear of… something. She guessed it was some peanut sauce mixed with curry and she winced. “Okay, nevermind. This might not taste so good.” Her grin became impish as she added, “Not as good as some things I could name.”

It took a moment; then Sunshine blushed a little. “So if we’re not cleaning each other like cats, do you want to shower first?”

“Oh, no, I don’t,” Jael said, releasing him to take his hand. Her expression softened; it was almost gentle as she tugged him with her, walking backwards. “I wanna shower together.” Sunshine started to smile, but that expression was arrested as she added, “With some precautions.”

“Precautions?” Sunshine asked, looking confused.

Jael stood on her tip-toes and kissed him soundly, driving away the confusion with the pure power of lust. Sunshine’s head was reeling by the time her heels thumped back to the floor. “If I get naked with you in a shower, I won’t be able to control myself. Your first time isn’t going to be in the shower, hon. You need to put on your trunks or keep your underwear on.” As she spoke, her eufiber began to shrink, reforming itself into a blue biniki set – the sporty, athletic kind rather than the revealing string-variant. “So, the rule here is that the clothing stays in place.” She flashed him a wide, sultry smile. “So long as that rule is followed, anything else goes.”

"Um. Then I'd better go change." Sunshine admitted with a shy smile as Jael tugged him from the lounge, heading for the shower. They paused outside the bathroom as he made to head in the direction of his room, Jael looking at him quizzically. "I don't wear underwear." he explained casually as he let his hand slip from hers. "I won't be long... What?" Jael was staring at him, but he misread her expression. "Well I don't." he said a little defensively. "I don't sweat, or get dirty down there, so there's no need. It seems unnecessary."

"Oh, I'm not arguing." Jael slowly grinned, torn between hugging him for being delightful and ripping his clothes off and making a mess of Jason's hallway right then. "I just didn't realise you were commando the whole time."

"Oh." Sunshine lost his defensiveness and smiled, noticing the heat in Jael's stare and blushing a little. "Um... I'm going to change." He darted off. Jael considering giving chase for a second, but exerted her self-control and went to start the shower.

Sunshine performed possibly the fastest strip-and-change in the history of non-speedster novas and made it back down the hall without incident to find Jael already in the large cubicle, leaning against the tiled wall and coyly beckoning him in, not that the eager young man needed much encouragement. He slipped into the shower stall and reached for her, hands slipping around her waist and pulling her close for a sweet, passionate kiss, but as their lips parted Jael smiled coyly and turned her back to him, handing back his shower gel.

"First things first." she said, giving him a devastating look over one shoulder, a corner of her kiss-flushed lips curved in a grin. "You do me, then I do you." He grinned back, squirting some of the foaming gel into his hands, and went to work.

Jael murmured softly under her breath as warm hands started to soap across her shoulders and down her back, Sunshine's aura mingling with the heat of the shower to create a delicious sensation or warmth. His hands were firm but gentle as they scrubbed her back, then moved down over her bikini-clad backside to soap her legs as well. Jael closed her eyes, sucking her lower lip between her teeth to restrain a throaty moan as she felt him crouch behind her, fingers stroking down the outside of her thighs and calves, then up the inside. Through the haze of surging lust she wondered if he was aware of what he was doing to her - then realised that he probably was. The touches were just a little too slow and lingering to be purely focused on getting her clean. Damn, but was he ever quick on the uptake! The hands ran down the inside of her legs once more and Jael couldn't help it, she placed hands on the slick tiles in front of her to steady herself, the moan a little louder this time. Her solo masturbation earlier in the shower, the quick and dirty release to dull her edge, hadn't been anywhere near enough.

Sunshine was attentive to Jael's reactions, enjoying the game of pleasing her almost as much as he was enjoying touching her smooth, tanned skin. Getting more soap and lathering his hands, he stroked them up the outside of Jael's legs as he straightened, his hands gliding up over her hips and waist. The swirling gold nimbus caressed her almost as much as Sunshine's fingers, which crept up over her ribs, then slid forward and around her, gently yet insistently pulling Jael back against his solid torso, pressing her to him from head to foot. His glow surrounded them both, and as he soaped her down Jael's world became a haze of gold and touching, slippery, heated hands on her body. She felt his hard body behind her, the warmth of it like the beach on a scorching summer afternoon, and the rush of the water seemed swallowed up by the sudden resurgence in the pounding of her heart.

Jael leaned heavily against Sunshine; she wasn’t sure she could remain upright. Her hands came back to cup his hips, her fingers gripping the swim shorts he was wearing. Her breath came in throaty gasps as his hands ran over her stomach. Jael tipped her head back, resting on his shoulder; a moment later, his lips pressed to her neck. Her entire world was wet and heat and hands and lips, until she was nearly lost.

When his hands cupped her breasts, Jael made a soft noise that turned into his whispered name. “Yes?” he murmured, bending closer as her hands came up to play with his now-wet hair. His fingers found her nipples again and began to duplicate his actions from earlier in the night. It took her several moments before she realized he’d answered her and another few moments to frame a reply.

“You’re good,” she murmured, twisting to kiss him. Sunshine lost his comfortable handfuls of flesh but found that the kissing was a nice consolation. He put his arms around her, holding her close as they tasted and enjoyed each other’s mouths. “I think,” she said after they broke the kiss, “that it’s my turn to wash you.”

“Are you sure?” Sunshine asked softly. “I might have missed a spot.”

“Then you might have to wash me again,” she said with a smile.

“I like washing you,” he told her, hoping that she might let him continue.

“Then you will have to wash me again,” she said softly, smiling at him. “If you like it so much. But I want to get my hands on you. This is the most I’ve seen of you naked since the Crush. I want to enjoy it.”

Sunshine blushed a little, admitting, “I like my hands on you, too.”

“I can tell,” Jael purred as she turned and purposefully ran the palm of her hand up the front of his shorts. Sunshine gasped and braced a hand on the wall, overwhelmed by the sensations she was expertly causing. Rather than being satisfied with that one touch, she began to move her hand up and down. The sensation was muted by clothing but her partner was clearly still enjoying it. Jael watched, gaining deep pleasure from the look of awe and shock on his face. The urge to drop to her knees and show him what pleasure really was sang through her, but she ignored it. Smiling, the nova stopped her sweet torment, releasing her captive.

As Sunshine recovered, Jael obtained some soap and lathered her hands. By the time the dazed look had left his eyes, she was behind him, her hands moving in circles. It was both sensual and soothing, clouding the mind and relaxing the body. Sunshine enjoyed it as her fingers went lower and lower. She skipped over the shorts and started on his legs, focusing on one at a time. Her nails came into play more than once, adding a new layer of sensation from time to time. When she reached the apex of each leg, her fingers darted underneath the shorts, brushing more sensitive skin.

Straightening, she stepped around to his front, her smile sly as she began to wash his arms. Sunshine kissed her as she washed his arms, trying to put his arms around her. “Hold still, you aren’t being cooperative,” Jael complained, though her smile said she wasn’t really upset.

Sunshine held out his arms. “Is this better?”

Jael looked at him spread before her. “It’s really close to perfect, my Sunshine. Just needs some fuzzy cuffs or a bit of rope.”

He grinned at her, eyes alight with lust, good humored mischief, and something else that made the warmth in Jael's belly spread tendrils up through her chest.

"What's the deal with the fuzzy cuffs, anyway?" he asked as Jael soaped the perfectly-muscled chest, letting her nails graze his slick skin a little, tickling. "I found a pair once in here, and Jase looked flustered and hid them away. Pink fuzzy handcuffs." He grinned. "I was only a couple months old then - I get now that some people like being tied up during sex. But why?"

"You'll just have to wait and find out." Jael grinned up at him as her hands slid over his abdomen, loving the way his body tightened and eyes widened at her touch. "And you will find out, if I have my way. But later." she promised in a teasing, sultry purr, finishing up with feather-light run of her fingertips over the front of his trunks, then stepping close and wrapping her arms around his neck. They kissed again, Jael maneuvering them under the shower so that they rinsed off whilst engaged in the leisurely exploration of one another's mouths.

Sunshine kissed her like a thirsty man drinks water, his hands sliding up her back and holding Jael close. The golden youth's hungry passion, innocent and inexperienced though it was, was also unreserved and untamed, holding nothing back from his Jael. Pleasure seared white hot through his body at every brushing touch of the girl in his arms, making his body yearn for something greater. Somehow, Sunshine's body knew that there was more pleasure to be had and pushed him toward it. This, then, was his sexual awakening, and the young nova was an enthusiastic participant.

Jael broke liplock, breathless in more ways that one as she clung to him. Undeterred, Sunshine kissed along the line of her shoulder - soft, loving kisses that led to the base of her neck, then started up the side towards her earlobe.

"So." he murmured between tasting her wet skin, his voice husky. "What... do we do... now?"

“That depends on you,” Jael murmured. Her hands were still in motion, drawing slow circles on his flesh, alternating between fingerpads and nails. “You never told me you were ready for your full instruction. Are you ready for more?”

Sunshine gazed at her intently for a moment, his expression very serious. Then a smile bloomed over his face – it wasn’t just his lips that showed his delight – and he said, “Yes!”

“You’ll have to tell me where to stop,” Jael told him quietly, her blue eyes sincere. “I don’t want to go too fast for you. Just say ‘stop’ and I will.”

“Alright,” Sunshine told her, his expression earnest.

“Good,” Jael murmured, giving him a kiss. “Then we’re done in with the shower.” The look on his face was sweet and eager as she broke the kiss. Without looking away from him, she fumbled the water off, wincing as she gave them a dousing with cold water. “Sorry,” she mumbled, though as she rubbed his shoulders, she couldn’t tell; his skin was as warm as ever.

“Don’t worry about it,” he assured her, slipping his hands over her chilled shoulders and driving away the water and chill.

“Let’s get out of here,” Jael told him, tugging him out and fishing a towel out of the closet. “Dry you off before you dry off on your own.” She took great pleasure in toweling him down, but she didn’t linger. More fun was coming, fun with less clothing.

Jael started to dry herself off, but Sunshine took the towel from her and dropped it over her head. His fingers started to massage her hair dry and Jael forced herself to remember that this was new for him. He was learning and she forced herself to give him that time, to let him enjoy this new situation. Moving the towel from her head, he began to dry her shoulders, leaning forward to kiss her as he did. Jael let his kiss send fire down her nerves, curling her toes.

The warm towel made its slow path down her body and where it left dry skin, Sunshine’s lips followed. Jael held herself still as he sampled each portion of her dried skin. Jael shivered as the towel left her warm skin and the cool air brushed her, only to have the heat of his aura and his lips chase it away again.

When he straightened and dropped the towel, Jael took him by the hands and pulled him out of the bathroom. She started to steer him toward the guest room, but at the last moment pulled him into his room. With a little hop, she jumped into his arms, wrapping her arms and legs around him. Deadly serious now, she leaned forward and kissed him, letting all of her passion for this man pour out. Words that didn’t come easily to her but emotions did. She expressed that now in total silence, using her lips and body to tell him what she was feeling – even if she didn’t know what that was herself.

He felt the wall of playfulness come down in Jael; realised as she wrapped her arms and legs around him that her kisses, exciting and fiery as they had been, had taken on a new, more intense sweetness. Jael moved her body against his, trying to press every inch of her bare skin against his torso in sweetly urgent need that spoke to him louder than words. With Sunshine's arms around her waist and his hands on her backside easily supporting her, Jael ran her hands up the sculpted muscles of her Sunshine's back and shoulders under his glorious fall of hair. A spasm of pleasurable need made her hands clench, anchoring herself on his solidity as she cast her soul into their shared kiss. That delicious sense of connection that made sex worth living for was here but different, stronger by far, the feeling of it causing her to whimper softly as she broke the kiss and buried her face in Sunshine's hair, struggling to find her center.

"Take me to the bed." she murmured, her eyes closed against the brightness of his glow as she felt his warmth permeate her all the way through. She nuzzled his ear with her lips as he carried her across the room, feeling his waist muscles tense under her thighs as a shiver of sensation ran down the golden nova's spine. She opened her eyes and leaned back a little, smiling up at him.

Sunshine clambered gracefully onto the bed, the lithe girl still wrapped around him as he slowly lowered them both to the sheets. The shift in their positions caused his arousal to press firmly against her, and Jael's eyes half-closed as she smiled and sighed, a pleased sound of approval. She opened her eyes once more and placed a hand on his chest, keeping her legs loosely around his waist as her other hand played with the nape of his neck.

Jael's kiss-flushed lips curved in a smile, her breathing heavy as she trailed her hand down the muscles of the torso above her. Using her leverage, she rolled them both to one side so that they lay facing each other, then continued the sensual exploration lower, feeling the stomach tense and his body quiver as her touch slipped down to the waistband of the mostly-dry now trunks. She stopped with the tips of her fingers inside the elastic and looked at him.

"Have you ever touched yourself?" she asked. Sunshine's eyes were beautiful when he was excited, the dark of the pupils wide and the golden-white flecks of dancing light in their depths like the swirling of galaxies. He shook his head slightly, his own gaze riveted to her lovely face. Jael blinked. "What, never?" she asked, astonishment conflicting with the almost-painful surge of need she felt at that simple admission.

"No." he said in a murmur, a hand toying with the strands of her hair. "I never have."

"Well... In that case we're both going to enjoy this." she said with a sensual yet gentle smile, sliding her hand into the trunks and down, fingers scraping lightly over his groin before wrapping around the heated length she found there. There was the faint feeling of possession she'd always felt before when intimately touching a man, but this was so different, somehow. She watched his eyes as they widened and he gasped, and felt the cock in her hand tense reflexively. "My Sunshine." she whispered to him, her hand moving on him, her fingers slipping over the smooth shaft slowly, exploring him as she leaned forward to kiss him once more.

After a few long moments of incredible pleasure, Sunshine realised that he wasn't exactly contributing much here and began his own tentative exploration whilst slowly and with a great deal of enjoyment kissing Jael into breathlessness. His fingers slid down over her collarbone, both hands toying with the already-hard nipples that were poking through the bikini top. His radiant warmth caressed her skin ahead and behind the touch of his hands as he drew circles around the sensitive buds then cupped them firmly, feeling how Jael arched against him, pressing herself into his hands. Emboldened, he left one hand there to continue and swept his other lower, mimicking Jael's sliding, teasing touch of a few moments before. His fingertips meandered across her taut stomach to toy with the edge of her bikini briefs as he paused for a moment, watching Jael's eyes for any sign not to continue, then smiled and slid his fingers down. With gentle care he sought out and explored the area of her sex as her hand stroked him, torn between the welter of sensation and emotion he was caught up in.

Jael was serious now, in a way that she rarely got about anything. This was important to her, in ways she couldn’t even began to describe. His warm aura touched everywhere, her body soaking up his touch. Flowers turn to the sun; Jael turns to her Sunshine. The thought came and went, floating up in her mind before being driven away by the inexperienced stroke of Sunshine’s fingers. There was a soft whimper in her throat as she twitched her hips against his fingers, seeking more pleasure. The warmth of his fingers was driving her crazy, even if he wasn’t as experienced as some of her other lovers.

“Am I doing this right?” Sunshine asked the question between breathless kisses.

That question reminded her of what she was doing. “Huh? Uh… stop a moment.” Jael pulled her hand lose of his shorts regretfully. He reluctantly slipped his hands out of her bikini bottoms, after giving her one last heated stroke. She shifted until she was sitting against the headboard. “Sorry, I can’t think when you do that. So… you want to know how to pleasure a woman right?”

“I want to know how to pleasure you,” Sunshine said intently, now a little sorry he’d said anything. That sorrow disappeared as Jael reached behind herself and unclasped her top, tossing it aside. His eyes widened as she rose to her knees and wiggled out of her bottoms as well, kicking them off the bed. Taking her place back at the headboard, she drew up her knees before slowly opening them, revealing herself. “Come here,” she murmured, crooking a finger at him.

Sunshine came, following her instructions to the letter. He knelt between her feet, his eyes moving up and down all the exposed parts of her body. She wasn’t expecting the words that tumbled from his lips: “You’re beautiful.”

Jael leaned forward, her legs folding together as she kissed him. “So are you,” she whispered, then smiled and leaned back. “Give me your hand.” When he did, she curled his fingers down except for his index. Locking eyes with him, she wrapped his lips around the finger and sucked on it for a moment. It confused Sunshine a little; it didn’t seem that sexual, but her lips pulling at his skin made his belly tighten.

Slipping his finger out of her mouth, she lowered his hand to her bared sex. “The key to good sex – well, one of the big keys is hot and wet. You have one, I think right now, I have the other. Now, slip your finger there… yeah and your thumb…mmm… Now you do whatever… ohh you want with your other hand… and your lips…”

Even as a flush of arousal lit up her face and Sunshine began to get the rhythm he needed, Jael slipped her hand back into his swimshorts. Her smile was full of equal parts lust and affection as she wrapped her hand around his length. Trying to focus, she began to give him pleasure, even as he was driving her crazy.

Sunshine was in the same predicament, trying to focus on bringing the little mmm's and ohh's to Jael's lips whilst her hand around him was rhythmically stroking, distracting him with sensations he'd never come close to experiencing before. His finger slid slowly in and out of her sex as his thumb found the right movements to abruptly deepen and lengthen Jael's moans and murmurs of pleasure, causing her body to tense a little, a reaction that Sunshine, focused on her every breath as he was, did not miss. Ahh. That. Do that more. Yes, there. He ran his free hand up the outside of Jael's leg, cupping the curve of her hip to hold her steadier as his finger and thumb worked in this new variation that she seemed to like. Her head rolled back as she started to twitch her hips against his hand, flushed lips parting in panting gasps now as she stared half-lidded at the angel pleasuring her. Her hand's movements of their own accord became more ardent, now and then stroking with her fingertips before wrapping them firmly around his shaft and kneading with gentle insistence.

The shorts were an impedence, in the way and unwanted. With a sweet kiss Sunshine slipped his finger from Jael's heated sex and moved back a little, standing on the bed and stripping the shorts off before tossing them away and returning to his previous posture between her legs. Jael devoured him with her eyes, an almost wondering expression on her lovely face as he smiled at her and moved to kiss her once more. Their tongues and lips entangled, the blonde girl felt once more the heated caress of Sunshine's finger slipping into her wetness even as she sought out and grasped him again, both lovers gasping into the kiss.

Sunshine's finger and thumb found the rhythm he'd employed before, his lips and tongue drawing patterns along Jael's shoulder, then down across her collarbone before lowering to her breast and toying with the hard bud of her nipple there, drawing it between his lips and tasting it with his hot tongue. Her sex felt tight around his finger, little spasms of pleasure causing the muscles to contract as his lips roamed her body and his thumb circled her clit. Jael's gasps became louder, becoming actual low cries from time to time, but she was not the only one being drawn closer to climax. The more-experienced Jael felt Sunshine's body reacting, his shaft in her hand beginning to tense more as his orgasm approached dangerously near.

Her fingers tangled in his hair, Jael groaned again as he slipped lower still, his tongue circling her bellybutton before his teeth nipped at her hips. The lovely nova smiled at her partner as he rolled his eyes to peer up at her. “Having fun?” she whispered.

“Yes,” he replied, pausing to rest his cheek on her shoulder. “Isn’t it obvious?”

Jael gave his hard cock a quick squeeze, her fingers stroking up toward his head. The motion wrung a gasp out of him. “I could have guessed,” she purred.

Sunshine’s fingers pressed a little more firmly; the natural warmth of his body stole Jael’s breath, effectively ending her attempts at banter. Though she was almost insane with her own pleasure, Jael could feel his nearness. She had wanted to do one thing for him; that meant his orgasm needed to be delayed a little. Her hand stopped its relentless torture on him, her fingers brushing lightly over his shaft instead of gripping it. “Is something wrong?” he murmured, his voice thick with pleasure. Despite his concern, he kept his fingers in motion.

“No, no, god, no,” she whispered, her hips starting to shift against his hand. “No, it’s fine, just fine… just giving you a bit of a break… just a ngh… moment.” Her eyes were blue and wide as she looked at him, her expression dazed in the face of her oncoming orgasm. With his attention no longer being divided by her talented hand, Sunshine found it much easier to drive her onward, building her ecstasy into a whirlwind of pleasure.

A spasm passed through the walls of her sex; then Jael cried out, arching her back and grabbing at the blankets. Sunshine watched, slightly amazed, as the orgasm rocked his beloved, drawing cries and shivers out of her. Slowly, Jael’s twitching stopped and her body relaxed as she grinned at him. “Wow,” she purred, “that was a great start.”

“It looked good,” Sunshine said, leaning in to kiss her.

“Switch places with me,” Jael murmured, slowly wiggling away from the headboard. Sunshine moved back to give her room, but Jael followed him, turning her face up to kiss him. He kissed back, his hands still traveling over her body. Unwilling to break their kiss, they scooted around slowly until Sunshine was sitting against the back of the bed.

Jael smiled impishly, lowering herself to her belly on the bed. His eyes widened as she bowed her head over his lap. Her warm breath gusted over his sensitive skin, making Sunshine swallow. His grin stretched wide as he figured out what she was doing; then she licked the head of his shaft and the smile faded in a gasp of air. Jael’s hands slipped up his thighs as her tongue bathed the length of his shaft.

He smelled and tasted like summer.

That was the first thing Jael noticed as she gave her Sunshine an intimate tongue-bath. There was a summery fragrance building about him, seeming to rise from his skin. The scent of grass and flowers and fruit under a hot midday sun, fresh and clean. She'd always noted that he smelled warm - that was the only way to describe it - bu he hadn't really had a scent before, probably because of his strange physiology, instead simply smelling of whatever soap and shampoo he used. But this scent... this was new. Jael looked up at his pleasure-dazed face, her fingers kneading their way to his hips as she continue to lick him root to tip. The swirling haze of his aura was alive, motes of light drifting to and from the surface of his skin within the lazy glow as his eyes locked on hers, their cerulean blue as startling as always.

Sunshine was lost in the slow, torturous sensation of Jael's tongue on him, utterly unprepared for the feelings jumping from his groin to his brain and causing his whole body to tense and his voice to stammer Jael's name. She grinned and relented for a moment, stroking him gently with her fingertips as she smiled wickedly up at him from between his legs.

"What do you think?" she purred, unable to resist nuzzling her cheek against his inner thigh. He felt warm to the touch, though not uncomfortably so. The memory of his taste was on her tongue, unusual and pleasant.

"I think I'm going to explode." Sunshine chuckled weakly. Jael crooked an eyebrow at him, smiling.

"Well, as long as it's the right kind of explosion." she said in a knowing tone. "We don't want you turning Jase's apartment into that quarry."

"Don't worry." Sunshine assured her with a happy smile that stretched ear to ear. "That's not going to happen."

"Good. Then it's time to take the edge off." Jael declared, and while Sunshine was catching on to her meaning she lowered her head and took him into her mouth, loving the strangled gasp of surprised pleasure her action wrung from the young man she wanted like no other.

Jael had more than a few fantasies about doing this for Sunshine; she’d always denied them, stomping them down deep when they popped into her brain. She’d always assumed that once she explained that she wouldn’t be able to give him the kind of relationship that would make him happiest, he’d drift on to the next woman in his life. She hadn’t really been ready for him to turn the tables on her and decide that he wanted her for his first time anyway.

But she was going to enjoy it. Jael, unlike some women, loved giving blow jobs. The reaction of the men receiving them was the entire reason for her delight. She’d always loved the groans and gasps, the moans and whispers of pleasure as she used her mouth to pleasure them. In fact, the worst thing for her was a man that didn’t do anything, that had no response for her as she immersed his cock with her talented mouth.

Sunshine was more than satisfactory. His first gasp was only the start as she began with his head, lavishing it with her tongue. Her fingers worked his shaft in gentle motions, keeping an even pressure on him. Her partner was making a new sound with each movement she made, bringing a smile to her face. She took a bit more of him into her mouth, her tongue focusing on the back of his shaft as she began to slowly bob her head.

Sunshine moaned her name and the girl looked up, releasing him. Tension fled the young man’s body as the sweet torture eased. “You alright?” she purred, her hand keeping a little sexual tension going.

“A lot,” he gasped, looking dazed. “Just a lot… of a lot.”

Jael chuckled and rose to her hands and knees, crawling toward him. He grinned as she straddled his legs – though that became a gasp as her hot sex connected with his arousal. Jael took advantage of that gasp to give him a searing kiss. Instinctively, the young man pulled her closer, one arm around her hips while he cupped a breast. Jael purred with pleasure as she rocked against him for a moment and for the first time, he had to break their kiss, just to release a startled, heated breath. “Ready for me to resume?” she whispered before kissing his jaw.

"Resume?" he asked in a dazed voice, his mind trying to catch up with everything. Jael was everywhere: in his arms, filling his senses, her beautiful face hovering before his smiling with tender wickedness as she saw the desire in his eyes.

"You know..." Jael twitched her hips, brushing herself over the head of his lovely cock, feeling the heat of his aura there like warm breath. "Fellating you." she said with a wicked smile, enunicating each syllable slowly ans sexily in a purring tone. "Blowing you. Taking you in my mouth until you-" she leaned forward and pressed herself against him, nuzzling the side of his neck before nipping at his earlobe with her teeth as she whispered huskily "-pop." She felt him twitch against her lips and moaned softly. Her Sunshine, all hers.

"I want-" he stopped as he felt Jael's nipples pressing firmly into his chest, feeling her start to undulate against him in a full-body caress. "I want you." His tongue felt thick, inarticulate through the haze of love and lust. Jael murmured as he clung to her, feeling the soft tautness of her flesh under his fingers as he gently kneaded her breasts before dropping both hands to firmly grab her ass.

"Want me?" she asked in a soft gasping voice, knowing what he meant but wanting him to say it. She needed that on several levels, needed her Sunshine to voice his desire for her, to take the decision.

Jael's answer came in a sudden gentle movement as Sunshine gathered her in his arms and shifted, rolling her to her back with him on top of her. Instinctively, her legs went up around his waist as she looked up at the handsome face above hers, framed by the curtain of golden hair. Alex looked down at her and smiled, stroking strands of her blonde hair away from the desire-flushed face.

"I want to make love to you." he said simply, his smile radiantly heartbreaking. Jael stared, lost in wonder at what he saw that made him smile so. My Sunshine, and I'm his Jael. He bent down to kiss her, and she felt him shifting his hips slightly.

"Let me." she broke the kiss long enough to say, reaching down and taking hold of him. "There." she murmured, gasping a little at the heat of him nestling against her folds. Letting go, she hooked her arms around his shoulders and leaned up to kiss him once more, feeling her whole body tighten around her lover as Sunshine slowly pushed into her wet and willing core with one smooth motion of his hips.

• 2 months later...

The two novas made soft noises as Sunshine completed the moment that had been building with them for a long time. Their kiss was cut short as the glowing man shifted his head to the side, his forehead resting on her shoulder. Jael was beyond happy; Sunshine’s warm length in her body was mind-blowing. It wasn’t just that he was a source of heat or that he was just that good; it was that he was her Sunshine. Jael was filled with an odd sensation – odd for her: tenderness.

Her lover was still, quivering over and in her; her could hear his breath rasping in and out. Jael gently petted his hair with atypical patience, knowing how overwhelming these sensations could be to a nova body. His hips moved slightly and his gasp was thunderous in her ear. Turning her head, Jael kissed his cheek lightly. She waited, enjoying the feeling of being so sweetly impaled; her pleasure was amplified by his occasional twitch. And yet she somehow remained patient.

Finally, his breathing settled and his head rose. Jael smiled and got one in return as those glorious blue eyes settled on hers. His head dipped down again and those perfect lips pressed to hers. Jael sighed a little in pure bliss; her body tightened around him. Sunshine groaned into her mouth in reply, driving himself back into her with a sure thrust.

Jael’s happy noise at his action caused him to repeat his maneuver; the intense feelings that rippled over both of them stopped the inexperienced man short. Jael could see the problem; she’d had the same issue her first time. Unwrapping one leg from his waist, she rocked his body until she was on top. Sunshine’s eyes widened as Jael sat up, her long hair tumbling around her naked form. His hands reached for her breasts and the golden woman bit her lip as his fingers found her nipples. Sunshine was ever an apt pupil, and he proved that again as his fingers teased and tweaked her sensitive buds.

Then Jael began to move and Sunshine’s eyes widened. Jael smiled tenderly, watching the excited yet lost expression creep over his face. Her hips worked a steady rhythm, mindful not to push him too hard, too far – not yet. She wanted to draw out this sweet moment, for both of them.

My Sunshine… my lover… mine.

His mind was awash with sensations, each one laden with an emotional component that cut straight into the core of him. Jael's hands caressing his chest and shoulders seemed possessive, cherishing. Her hair tickling his body was playful. The smile of tender delight as she watched his reaction to her movements was loving, and the warmth of her around him, the way the roll of her hips gripped and stroked him, that was... was... Sunshine's lightspeed mind was at a loss for a moment, then the word came to him from their earlier conversation. Connecting. The whole experience was a melding of bodies and, despite the carnal nature of it, of hearts and minds as well. Young as he was, innocent though he may be, Sunshine could read Jael's feelings for him in her eyes, and smile, and the way she leaned forwards, pressing her breasts to him as she kissed him passionately.

Their tongues and lips brushed, teased, then firmly entwined, and Sunshine could feel Jael tightening her body around him as her arms encircled his neck, her hips rolling faster as the sensations coursing through both novas made them pant. Sunshine didn't need to breathe, but the act steadied him against the arcs of electrical pleasure that sang through his glowing cells, tensed him against the intense sensations that Jael's internal contractions stroked from his length as her own pleasure began to mount higher. The sheer rightness of what they were doing, the lack of doubt that resulted from their trust and love, was a potent aphrodisiac for Jael, who found that the tender feelings towards her Sunshine increased every pleasurable tingle, every warm twitch of his cock inside her, and even the feeling of his arms around her body, layering on a deeper level of pleasure than she'd previously experienced. Of course, she had that basis of comparison - Sunshine was simply overwhelmed with desire and love, the combination making him feel as though he would burst into flame.

Fortunately he didn't, though the temperature was noticably higher in the room. Jael's body glowed with a faint sheen of perspiration overlaying the flush of arousal, her hairline dampening from the heat as she sped up her rhythm, raising herself up and bracing her hands on his chest as she began to roll her hips faster and harder. Her gasps took on an orgasmic note as she concentrated on every slipping, sliding inch of him entering and leaving her body, making her feel as though she was being bathed inside and out with light... which was the case, now that she thought about it. Sunshine's hands gripped her hips, anchoring himself to her as his beautiful features slackened slightly in shock. Jael moaned, leaning forward and kissing him as hard as she could as she felt him give a mighty full-body twitch under her. His tenor voice, unconsciously mournful, called out her name, and then he was coming inside of her, his arms and hands holding her tightly as his body shivered in the throes of first pleasure.

The heat of a man filling her body was always enjoyable, but this time was different. It was Sunshine; he made everything different for the blonde nova. Her fingers played over his chest, her nails biting in a little. Jael’s motions became more fevered as they both pushed toward their climax. His hard length entered her again and again like a lightning rod, sending sparks of electricity up her spine.

When he shuddered and cried her name, Jael felt her own climax rock her body. Her nails dug into his skin, heedless of his potential discomfort. Her body joined his in a long, drawn-out shudder, slowly relaxing in waves of bliss. When the last quiver had passed from her flesh, Jael found herself lying across Sunshine’s chest. He was still panting, though more slowly, each breath an expulsion of the pent-up energy still spiraling over his nerves.

Jael lifted her head, her lips parting to say something to him. Her words were cut off by his kiss; desperate and ardent, Sunshine tried to express everything he was feeling in the wake of such wonder. His blonde So-Cal girl replied with equal passion and fervor, slipping a hand under his head to pull him closer.

The kiss broke sweetly; Jael became aware that Sunshine was hard again, or perhaps still hard. “Again?” she asked softly, a slow, sexy smile lighting up her face.

"We can do it again?" Okay, so perhaps it wasn't the wittiest reply, but Sunshine's face - a picture of amazement and revelation - made it plain that he wasn't quite firing on all cylinders right now. Jael started giggling, the euphoric high of their lovemaking adding to the funny notion that she had, temporarily at least, banged those nova-sized brains out. Sunshine blinked, then smiled up at her as he realised what he'd just said, darting his head up to kiss her nose. Jael caressed his face, trailing her fingers through the spun-sunlight of his hair.

"Sure we can." she all-but purred between giggles, flexing her hips slightly and feeling him move within her, delighting in how his hands reflexively tightened on her waist. "You feel like you've got plenty of life left in you." the blonde girl grinned down at her young lover.

"So how many times can we do it? Is there a limit?" he asked earnestly, innocent curiosity mingling with intense desire in his blue eyes. The everpresent motes of golden light danced in their depths, fireflies in a noon sky. Jael felt herself tighten around him on instinct, her need for this closeness with her Sunshine permeating her body's reflexes as she propped herself on his chest, keeping her hips twitching in small, rhythmic circles as they spoke.

"It varies." she told him, running her fingers down over his shoulders and chest. "With novas, it varies a lot." She pondered that as she felt up the gorgeous body. Sunshine was energy personified - he barely needed to sleep and, with a source of light to drink up could function completely without rest, or so it seemed. There had to be some limits, though... Right? He smiled up at her, his own hands roaming sensually up her spine before trailing down around her ribcage to her breasts. Jael felt those warm hands cup her flesh and murmured in pleasure as he rubbed his palms over her sensitive nipples.

"Let's find out, then." Sunshine said softly, a husk of desire in his angelic voice that caused small tremors of delight in Jael to hear. Without pulling out he rolled them over, his long hair tumbling down around both of their faces as he kissed her with sweet, urgent passion. The young nova felt Jael's long, tanned legs come up over his hips, scissoring around his waist and pulling him into her eagerly as they flowed into and around one another. "We can keep count."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Ten hours later...

"...ten..." Jael murmured in a voice hoarsened by yelling, her body shuddering through another orgasm as Sunshine flooded her with warmth. The room smelled of sex and summer, the bed - currently ten feet below them - was damp and rumpled with sweat and fluids, the mattress having half-fallen onto the floor and the sheets rucked up along one side. Sunshine was behind her, one hand playing with her breasts and the other lightly rubbing her clit as he pulsed inside her. He nuzzled at her ear, kissing her neck as she felt his heart pounding against the skin of her back.

"Hmm?" he sighed, his breath sending prickles of heat across her hyper-sensitised skin. They'd been going now for so long that the smallest motion, the slightest brush from his hand was enough to set of a micro-climax in her pleasure-soaked body.

"Ten times... for you." Jael clarified, turning her head and kissing him hungrily.

"Twelve." he replied when his mouth was free again, his smile radiant. "Twice when you used your mouth." He kissed her again, loving her dishevelled, wide-pupilled expression.

"Oh, yeah." Jael purred, pressing herself back against him. Apparently, it wasn't just Sunshine's blood that had motes of golden light dancing in it. That had been fascinating... and hot.

"I kind of lost count of you, though." Sunshine admitted apologetically. "I think it was eighteen?" Jael giggled, floating apart from him and turning before coming back into his arms, her head nestling against his shoulder as their bodies pressed together.

"More." she told him quietly, contentedly. "Much more." His openness and free-spirited nature extended to sex. He soaked up every lesson, both taught and observed, remembering both what she said and how she reacted to different touches and kisses. And as his confidence had grown, so too had her pleasure. She felt so good right now, so right... even as she also pondered that it might be time for another shower. But that would mean washing away Sunshine, a small unreasonable part of her complained.

"I love you." he told her softly, his warm hand stroking through her hair. She was perfect, he thought. There was no one more perfect, no-one with whom he could be happier. The fact that he was young and inexperienced was brushed aside - Sunshine knew Jael was the one for him, with all the certainty that young love can give. "I've always loved you. I always will love you."

Jael felt that same sense of alarm – though Sunshine had made his choice clear after she’d tried to dissuade him, she was still worried that he wasn’t thinking clearly. How could he? He’d never known heartbreak and loss, and part of her cringed at the thought that she might teach him about those emotions.

Instead, she bent just a little more. “I love you, too,” she simply when the kiss broke. It was, as the truth went, true enough. Sunshine was hers and she’d be damned if she’d drive him away in a fit of morose emo sobbing that would only make both of them miserable. This was going to blow up in her face painfully someday, she was sure, but until then, the sex and companionship was great.

Sunshine’s face lit up at her words; he caught her lips in another kiss, his movement so fast that it spun them around the air. “I know,” he told her when he released her so she could breathe. “I know, but it is good to hear you say it.”

“Alright, then, I love you,” she told him, grinning at the dazzling smile he gifted to her. “Every golden inch of you.” She began to kiss those golden inches, until he pulled her back up. They had drifted a bit closer to the door and it was then that reality intruded. “Blegh,” Jael said suddenly, stopping her kisses. “I think last night’s Thai is in revolt. We should… do something about that, before Jason’s carpets are ruined.” Despite being the voice of responsibility, Jael was reluctant.

So was Sunshine from his expression. “The cleaning crew can get it,” he murmured, kissing her jawline as his hand cupped her ass firmly.

“Not until we call them,” Jael added, even as she all-but purred at his caresses. “I want to stay here and blow your brains out a few more times but I’m a guest here and it’s rude to ruin Jason’s carpet and furniture. And the sooner we get it, the sooner the nasty smell is gone.”

Sunshine sighed. “All I smell is you,” he said softly.

Jael kissed him. “Then for once I wish my nose wasn’t this strong. I'd love to smell only you.”

Archived