Aberrant: Wild Card - [HW#5] 20 Answers (Jadzia)

Nadya Lunălescu

1. What is your name? Jadzia Donata Gryczon... You're saying it wrong... Still wrong... Meh, close enough, just call me Jade.

2. What is your quest? My quest log is full and I'm still looking.

3. What is your favorite color? All of them, with exception of Puce. We have more than 8 colours available to us, so why not use them, eh? (But I'm fond of green)

4. What primal element do you identify most with? Electricity - it's the spark that starts it all, the synapses in your brain, the juice running through our tech, stunning and vibrant and ever changing and sometimes dangerous.

5. Who is your favorite band/artist? Daft Punk and Nobuo Uematsu

6. Which cultural time period do you wish you lived in? The future, just barely. We're so close to making some serious new breakthroughs in technology, and I want to see it.

7. Are your Grandparents still alive? Dziadek and Babcia Gryczon are still with us, but my mother's parents passed away before I was born.

8. Who is your favorite TV personality/celebrity? Olivia Munn, on Attack of the Show. Hot, fun, and funny with an amazing job.

9. What TV channel do you watch the most? G4 TV

10. What is your ringtone? Depends who's calling, but default is the Final Fantasy Victory Theme.

11. What is your favorite movie? Avatar, the script was bland, but OMG, that's what you can do with CG. It's beautiful. I like the TRONs too.

12. Are you a smoker? No, unless you count pot a few times.

13. What is your favorite animal? Raccoons, they have thumbs and are ingenious little buggers and not as creepy as monkeys and apes.

14. What is your favorite fast-food place? Wendy's - they have the best burgers. Baconator for the win (if not my waistline).

15. If you could be anyone, who would it be? Johnathan "Fatal1ty" Wendel, but as a chick.

16. What is your biggest pet peeve? Beautiful people who shove it in your face.

17. What is your dream car? Doc Brown's DeLorean or a Lamborghini Reventón Roadster (if Alienware made a car, it would look like this)

18. How do you keep up on current events? Or do you? I got links to the stuff I follow on my homepage and an iPhone 4.

19. If you were a DnD character, which of the classic alignments would you assign yourself? Sorry, we're up to 4th edition now. If I have to be honest, I'd say Unaligned (ie Enlightened Self-Interest).

20. What is your desert island item? Tricked out Alienware M17x, preferably with a full battery.

Archived