The Next Generation

Titan

So, my six year old daughter, Kayla, has been watching me. She sees me in this book with the superheros on the front, rolling dice and making notes. So, on Tuesday, she asked me if it was a game, and if it was, could she play with me. Hard to resist. For a six year old, I think that her character and playing style is pretty well thought out.

Name: Sarah Flowers

She lives in the center of the forest with her sister, Rose (played by my 3 year old, Skye) She uses her Animal/Plant Mastery and her Weather Manipulation to protect the animals and the forest. She also has M-Str and M-Per

Her first adventure happened when she and her sister were playing tag in their house, and Sarah received a mental call from a Raccoon (Ricky Raccoon, I wasn't feeling terribly original) that some men with bulldozers were trying to tear down some trees near the edge of the forest. She rushed to the scene on her pogo-stick (don't ask me) and confronted the men.

She flung seeds (from my pouch that I always have, Daddy) into the motor of the bulldozer, and used her plant mastery to make them grow. She obviously disabled the motor, with a decent roll. The men came towards her, muttering about her interference, and she whipped up a hailstorm. Defeated, the men fled, and she and Ricky went back to her cottage, where she and her sister played with their dollhouse.

All in all, I've had worse adventures with adults. The next generation of Aberrant players is ready to take the helm, I think.

Update:

Last night (no posts and here's why), my daughters and I played another session. Kayla was sad because she wanted to have a party, so my wife said she could have a party in the game. She used the cover of Aberrant to decide who was at her party. Highlights included:

Sarah Flowers helped Skew find a lost Dalmatian puppy, using her Investigation. She and Alejandra danced and then made a butterfly cake as big as a table.

Little Sister Rose painted a picture for Ricardo Montoya Bernal and Sophia Rousseau. In the middle of the game, she decided that her name was 'GoldenFire' Which I kind of liked, and thought was a pretty good name choice for a 3 year old.

Favorite Quote: "Does Randy the Fireman guy think that that boy is dead? He looks dead. Is that why he's sad?"

Er. Um. No, he's just really tired, Kay.

Archived