Scion: Hero Game Concept

metaphysician

On a side note keep in mind if your Legend is higher than your Chr you have a social penalty.
Alex: Where is this at? I don't remember seeing it in the Hero book.

meta-doc: Have you gotten the Scion: Yazata book? I ask because the Stars power therein would be a good fit for Dean in the future.

After re-reading the Fateful Aura section (which is what Alex was talking about, I found it) I'd like to swap out Dick's Epic Manipulation 1 (God's Honest) for Epic Charisma 1 (Inspirational Figure).

[edit] I have no words to describe that brain fart. Thank goodness for the edit function. [/edit]

I posted on www.criticalfumble.net about the game starting. Cranky, and someone named "Disco Soup" expressed their interest about it. Cranky got his account activated, but when I mentioned it to Chosen, he said there was no account for Disco Soup. So, I don't know if he's playing or not.

I've finally sat down and wrote my character's background.

I don't think I've ever written so much consecutive writing, especially in a non-academic context. Took me two days to write up everything I've had in mind these past few weeks (don't see that as dedication so much as being lousy at parsing words together).

Cranky Dog

"I have a character history opinion, international!"

Am I approved for the game?

I never heard definitively one way or the other.

Considering your character is mentioned by name in the first chapter, I'd say it's a definite YES! ::tongue

Cranky Dog

"I have a character approval opinion, international!"

Archived