Aberrant: Theomachy - General Discussion

Blue Thunder

Still doesn't compute with me...Our characters were never normal, our powers are divine and we are immortal...
First of all, we *were* normal since during and before puberty we were basically human. Even if you *know* that you have two godly parents, before the end of puberty you don't have powers. We also have human lusts, concerns, etc.

First of all, we *were* normal since during and before puberty we were basically human. Even if you *know* that you have two godly parents, before the end of puberty you don't have powers.

Hey speak for yourself buddy! A few of our origin stories are a little more mythic in nature and not quite so

"Smallville"...

We also have human lusts, concerns, etc.

As did most of the mythic gods of yore...

You ate too much?! My friernd and I had dinner and dessert at my parents house, waited an hour and then went to his parents house down the street for dinner and deserrt. Dios Mio!

And then we watched Bloodsport which was on literraly all day on one of the cable channels...Mmm....turkey and violence and Van Damme doing the splits on chairs!

• 2 weeks later...

BT, hope you don't mind, but I edited your prologue post. The heavy use of 'K' in place of Kalakutesh was driving me nuts. So I replaced them with his name, or with 'the dragon' or something similar.

Sorry, I didn't mean any disrepect, it was just making it hard for me to come up with a serious response for it.

And I'm out for tonight. By 'tonight' I mean 3:45 PM, which is my current bedtime heh. I got two prologues up, I'll be doing BlueNinja next then I'll be hitting up Shade, Alex, and Meta next (in random order).

I would check in with BN since last I heard he is probably still shipping out to sea soonish...

Hey Peeps!

I had two of my roommates move out mid month and have had to scram ble to fill the vacancies. Things are going to be chill with me for the next week though for the holiday, though I imagine most of us are going to be tied up with family.

Anyways...is this game still on? Super quiet again though I did see BT online here a few days ago...no posts or nuthin'!

Haven't seen him or Cottus on chat for a week or more either...

::unsure

I think its more of the former. BT has put up an impressive amount of info and thought. He has blown up the boards with stuff.

While I'm excited to see my prologue and get the game rolling, I think the doomsday scenario is less likely. He probably is busy or unmotivated or blank minded and hasn't posted in a few days.

These things do happen. Some slack must be issued...pressure probably is not the best medicine.

I of course could be wrong, and when it is clear that I am I will edit this post to read "YEAH WHAT SKY AND COTTUS SAID"

-Shade

I can confess that my RL issues have distanced me from the game a bit, mostly I would say because now that my character is finalized I am not thinking about him all the time. I *do* owe a post though and now that things have settled down I can get to that at least to provide some inspiration to BT when he gets back...

• 2 weeks later...

...aaaand that makes two weeks...sigh.

He either does not love us or his computer is down again. Only if his computer was down you would think he would at least go the public library and tell us.

If and when he ever comes back I am going to ask him for his normal email so as to keep better apprised.

Well, paperwork is being run now for me to re-enlist. As much as I'd like to shout "FTN!" at the top of my lungs while running down the pier, I literally cannot afford to exit the Navy without a job already lined up. On the upside, I do seem to be able to access the internet while out to sea. Hopefully, this encouraging trend continues. ::happy [edit] Anyone who lives near Seattle and would like to attend my re-enlistment ceremony, it's being held off-base. Drop me a PM for directions. [/edit]

Archived