Trinity RPG - Pre-Esperanza Games?

Jashyr

Several years ago I rang a two-year Aeon campaign starting with the published campaign then spinning off into its own mini epic. There was lots of space travel, lots of Abi and alien encounters and it was somewhat overpowered at the end due to how long the campaign had gone on.

Now I'm planning on a new campaign and I'm trying to avoid making it a rehash of the last one as much as possible - small scale, corporate based, mostly on Earth and, even more importantly, possibly pre-Esperanza disaster. I've got a number of the same players and they do remember quite a bit of the back story so it would throw up a lot of interesting decisions. The Chibs and the Jumpers would still have an impact on Earth society and there'd always be the possibility of a paradigm shift in the middle of the campaign if I feel like throwing a huge chunk of metal at central France. I trust my players enough that I'm sure they won't abuse the out of game knowledge (except for never booking a holiday in Paris).

Has anyone else tried pre-Esperanza adventures? It doesn't seem to be anything that's cropped up before and I'd be interested to know how it went.

Several years ago I rang a two-year Aeon campaign starting with the published campaign then spinning off into its own mini epic. There was lots of space travel, lots of Abi and alien encounters and it was somewhat overpowered at the end due to how long the campaign had gone on.

Now I'm planning on a new campaign and I'm trying to avoid making it a rehash of the last one as much as possible - small scale, corporate based, mostly on Earth and, even more importantly, possibly pre-Esperanza disaster. I've got a number of the same players and they do remember quite a bit of the back story so it would throw up a lot of interesting decisions. The Chibs and the Jumpers would still have an impact on Earth society and there'd always be the possibility of a paradigm shift in the middle of the campaign if I feel like throwing a huge chunk of metal at central France. I trust my players enough that I'm sure they won't abuse the out of game knowledge (except for never booking a holiday in Paris).

Has anyone else tried pre-Esperanza adventures? It doesn't seem to be anything that's cropped up before and I'd be interested to know how it went.

Can't help with prior games, I have only played one canon game from adventure!/aberrant/trinity ! And even that fell through quickly (unfortunately when I had a Internet outage, I think I may have been the catalyst )C: ) But I would love to join a game.

Archived