Aberrant RPG - Funny and/or Apropriate Theme Songs for Published Novas

PowerStar

Here is a "Just for Fun" kinda thing- What is a given Nova's Theme Song?

I'll start with a few examples:

1)Roger"The Master" (Nova S&M Guy)from the QNA [Players Guide]: "I want to make Violent Love to You"(By Oingo Boingo) ::rolleyes

2) Any Teragen Members Love song: "Tainted Love" ::superfunny

3) Count Raoul Oziaz: "The James Bond Theme Song" ::cool

4) Chiraben(Nova Killer of Proteus)[Players Guide]: "View to a Kill" ::devil

5) Sloppy Joe (Nova Monster) [Teragen Book]: either a)"Eye of Terror" (By Bolt Thrower) ::ultracool

or B) "I'm a loser, baby-so why don't you kill me..."(I don't know the group) ::cool

5) Sloppy Joe (Nova Monster) [Teragen Book]: either a)"Eye of Terror" (By Bolt Thrower)

or B) "I'm a loser, baby-so why don't you kill me..."(I don't know the group)

That last song is by Beck. IIRC, it's on his "Mellow Gold" album.

More Tainted Toons!

1) Andy "Ironskin" Vance (Leader of the QNA); "Who wants to live forever?"[by Queen] Note: After all, Andy will likely live a very,very,very long time... ::tongue

2) Totentaz (Published Elite); "The Invisible Man" [by Queen] ::ultracool

3) Lance "the Sone Badass" Stryker; "Stone cold crazy"[Also by Queen-Gee wiz, guess what I was listening to] ::tongue

4) Count Raoul Orziaz; Alternate choice: "Princes of the Universe" [Yes. It's by Queen, but it really works for him] ::biggrin

5) Geryon (Published Teregen Member, killer of Tampa's Mayor, Rupert); "One Vision"[Also by Queen]

Quoting the Song"One Race, one flesh, one bone..."

6) Leviathan (Published Teregen Member); "(Kings of) Seven Seas" [by TNT]

7) Rob "Superbeast" Steel (Published XWF Wrestler); "Superbeast" [by Rob Zombie]

Even More Tainted Toons!

1) Any Bodymorph and/or Immolate(Fire) Nova; "Burning for You" [by Blue Oyster Cult]

2) The Count(Again); "Good Old Fashion Lover Boy"[by Queen] NOTE: He IS Mega-Social, with a Playboy Lifestyle. ::ultracool

3) Any Newly Erupted Nova(Except Mega-Hideous and/or otherwise very Unhappy Novas); "Greatest American Hero TV Themesong"

4) Divis Mal; "Kurgan's Theme" (From the Highlander Movie)[by Queen]

5) Splash(T2M); "Perfect Water" [by Blue Oyster Cult]

6) Andre Corbin(Former T2M, Now Aberrants); "Scandal" [by Queen] (Since Running from Slider's Funeral anyway...)

A few more Tainted Toons:

1) Antaeus:[Project Utopia] "Grizzly Adams TV Show Theme Song"

2) Cestus Pax: [Project Utopia/T2M] "Dare to be Stupid" (By Weird Al) ::tongue

3) Jake "The Dragon" Korelli:[QNA] "Mortal Kombat Theme Song" ::laugh

4) Chireben:[Project Utopia/Proteus] "Man behind the mask" (Don't recall who, but it's an 80's tune regarding the 'Halloween' type slasher films)

5) Sloppy Joe: Alternate song; "Teenage Frankenstein"

Enjoy! ::ultracool

• 3 weeks later...

Bug (from NovaCom in Elites) should definately have the song "I'm So Much Cooler Online" by Brad Paisely. ::biggrin

Any nova belonging to the Daedalus Society should know Monty Python's "Galaxy Song" and/or They Might Be Giant's "The Sun Is a Mass (Of Incandescent Gas)".

Yet More Tainted Toons!

1) For Gravitus Rex(My new PC) "Down with Gravity,Baby" (Not sure of the Group, but I heard it on the Playground, a children's music show on a local radoi station-WERS,88.9 FM)

2) Tommy Orgy (When he is getting violent/angry) "The Mob Rules" from the Original Heavy Metal Movie Soundtrack!

3) The Amythest Archer (NPC foe in our Campaign) "Another One Bites The Dust" By Queen

Archived