Exalted 1st Edition/Trinity Crossover

Needles

Wow not much going on around here lately. So I recently I've been messing around with Scion & looking for new stuff to download & such. I came across the Trinity Storyteller's handbook & began to read through it. The book looks like it could have been a classic but needs a lot of polish. But I don't have the time so instead I'll simply raid the damn thing for what I need instead.

I've had to combine both my Exalted group & my Trinity group into one night. This might cause headaches for most but I saw it instead as a challenge. I simply took the Star Trek Voyager route & created an Umbral Station with several different types of WW types on it. The fact that the World of Darkness had been destroyed added a very desperate edge to the adventure. Add in some Abby level traps & tricks plus a few more moral dilemmas & instant crossover with more flavor. So we'll see whats shaking later.

Anyone else use the crossover factor?

Well I just got Dreams of The First Age today in the form of a couple of pdfs. Well my impressions of the books are actually pretty odd. The 1st Age reminds me of the pre-Matrix age seen in the Animatrix with bits of the Star Wars movies thrown in along with pulpy goodness. Now I'm a bit torn about this. ::brick Far too much material & now comes the hard part editing myself

• 2 weeks later...

Wow not much going on around here lately. So I recently I've been messing around with Scion & looking for new stuff to download & such. I came across the Trinity Storyteller's handbook & began to read through it. The book looks like it could have been a classic but needs a lot of polish. But I don't have the time so instead I'll simply raid the damn thing for what I need instead.

It's nowhere near complete, certainly. It's been sitting there for years and no one's bothered contributing to it. One of these days when I have some damn time, I'm going to have to roll up my sleeves and hit it myself.

It's nowhere near complete, certainly. It's been sitting there for years and no one's bothered contributing to it. One of these days when I have some damn time, I'm going to have to roll up my sleeves and hit it myself.

Well first of all its nice to see your still posting. First let me explain exactly why I dug out the Trinity Storyteller's Guide & what this all means to my players & myself. While I do realize that in no way, shape or form is this book complete there is enough of a skeleton to for a storyteller to get something out of it. This all came about because my girlfriend bought Gamma World D20 & thought she was doing me a huge favor. There's only one problem, " I hate D20"

At the time I was running a highly successful Trinity game (D10) & it was going great. But then the characters took a wrong turn into what supposed to be a dimensional gate way in the background of an adventure. During the same adventure they all looked at me starry eyed. "So where did we end up?" ::unsure "Umm We'll pick this up next week." ::brick

God there are times when writer's block sucks & this was one of those times. At the moment I've got a huge amount of stuff going on in my life with the housing crisis. ::wacko My only source of peace is my hobby & the love of family, friends,etc.

Sorry to jump all over the place but that's exactly how things are. I need to channel these feelings into a story cum adventure. I used to so look forward to the Year of ---- events. I keep wondering what it would be like to adventure in a post world of darkness setting but on an interstellar level. The post about the taint buttered monsters really hit home for me.

Where do they go from there? Perhaps this world reached its high point of technology ala the Trinity or Gamma World level & then magic came back with a "Bang"

Archived